QUESTION FOR BRITISH PEOPLE... HOW DID IT GET THIS BAD?!

Why is your country in the state it's in?

Who voted to make it this way?

Why can't you carry a fucking knife anymore?

What year did this happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jqeBcvHhA9M
youtube.com/watch?v=9eJ0iGZ7Ms8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

(((Freedom)))

a fist sized rock to the head will also kill. when are they sweeping for those?

What politicians put it into place and who voted for them?

>take sporks from normal citizens
>let terrorists carry nailbombs around all day
Only in the United Cuckdom

some autist shot 14 kids in UK and they baned all guns, in the 60's I think

ask them to ban water since people drown

flush that water

>police views butter knives as deadly as bayonettes
Top cuck

It's like the government has autism.

They didn't want to be like America. They have chips on their shoulders. They are insecure. They have made their beds. Night night Great Britain. You can rest easy knowing you will never be like America.

The UK is such a pussy now. That's a baseball bat, a kitchen knife, idk stick, and a fucking wooden stick

ahh yes, the all too common assault radio

Forget the rocks, fists can kill.

Mandatory amputations when?

How does this happen? Do they just knock on your door and come right in?

Have you ever been to England? Those cunts get drunk/high and fight so much that I'm sure if they had easy access to a knife they'd use it.
Don't be retarded.

the one with comments is funnier.

Are you delusional, or is the dicklet rage making you THIS passive aggressive?

England has been a thing wayyyy before us, they're not trying to be like us.

Kek

Assault bicycles when

Also some of those items look like they had been buried. When did archeological digs become weapons sweeps?

amputate with what exactly? Will the doctors go last then? What if you got sick and missed your amputation but then all the doctors were amputated and you were the only one with fists left

That's what he said dipshit

Well chaps, looks like suicide bombing is the only way this country will ever get rid of extremists, albeit one at a time. We need a Trump. Desperately.

This is hilarious.

I could drive 5 minutes, walk into Gander Mountain, and walk out with pic related.

LMFAO bongs.

And what exactly are you doing to help the cause? With all of your easily accessible gear that is...?
I think you need to read his post again my dude

That plastic petrol can is the REAL death dealer here. A man could fill it with rocks! Horror!

Im getting a new gun today, so its funny aeeing this thread., will take no more than 20 minutes for the paper work and background check to go through. poor britbongs will need background checks to purchase cutlery at the rate theyre going.

Fucking limey fags stealing our superior culture, stick to cricket

cant forget that car stereo, it can be used to make an IED!.

You're not getting a rifle like that at Gander Mountain. Your point still stands though.

>when did this happen

you see son, in the 70's the tv became ubiquitous and they promptly used it to scare the shit out of everyone. Watch the series how TV ruined you life.

Do you feel safe, britbongs?

In Britain the police are literally allowed to trespass into your house then shame you on the internet for it.

Gander Mountain is bankrupt brother. Academy whooped their ass.

It's shit they find on the street

JUST

Here you go:

youtu.be/jqeBcvHhA9M

Labour immigration policies from 1997 to 2007 (I dont know the years exactly). Also its funny how labour flooded Britain with 3rd world to get more voters and it backfired as now no sane white person votes labour

fucking state of the country I live in, such a fucking shame

What about those trees behind him? They're like 80% bats.

hurr durr but jeremy corbyn is such a good guy though, why wouldn't you vote for him hurr durr

These make me feel sick.

Daily reminder that in the UK, it is illegal for a parent of a Muslim rape gang victim to present evidence to the police.

>A girl's mother copied the names, numbers and text messages of 177 Asian men, including a police officer, from her daughter's mobile phone after the 13-year-old went missing for five days. Police said that using the information would infringe the girl's and the men's human rights.

We have become full Orwellian.

I can't have a discussion about Islam or how fucked up the middle east is because it would genuinely destroy my career before I've even begun. You can be arrested and charged for saying 'hate speech' on social media. Hate speech can be defined as simply pointing out the terrible atrocities that are cultivated in Islamic culture.

The worst part is that it's not even subtle. Information about Saudi Arabia is plentiful. A Theocracy ruled by Islam has one of the worst human rights record to the point that Amnesty International condemn the country. They literally sever heads if you desert Islam.

"For example, Ali Mohammed Baqir al-Nimr was arrested in 2012 when he was 17 years old for taking part in an anti-government protests in Saudi Arabia during the Arab Spring.In May 2014, Ali al-Nimr was sentenced to be publicly beheaded and crucified."

Their archaic religion denies progress: any advancement socially or technologically is suppressed.

And if you so much as say "actually, Islam has these problems" you are deemed racist, bigoted and Islamophobic.

But you can openly mock Christianity and still celebrate christmas without remorse, apparently.

This is the only reason I come to Sup Forums is it truly is the last bastion of free speech.

Fuck I hate what this country is becoming.

i can't imagine why anyone would want to live in such a place, for all the things you say about america, i can practically anything i want anytime i want.

i'm even allowed to own stainless steel silverware CAN YOU IMAGINE BELIEVE IT.

The implication is that society in bongland has degenerated so horribly that people will, if given the chance, stab each other with sporks if they're left lying on the street.
Fucking scary.

Immigrate to Ireland m8.

A combination of a couple of mass shootings and the IRA for the guns. Not that having no guns is neccesarily a bad thing over here.

The stigma against knives is the U.S fault. Your 'black gangsta' culture has been allowed to grow and fester until it's spread over here, causing this black gang shit we see now. When the young masses in foreign countries think of america they think of rappers and fame hungry sluts, not astronauts and cowboys

I was at Gander Mountain yesterday. They had that rifle, plus optics and accessories.

I am Gander Mountain and I don't have that.

It starts in the private corporate world and eventually spreads into legislature. I'd bet that most medium to large scale companies over there will sack you if you air your 'extreme' opinions even now.

Laugh all you want, it's coming for us all. A """"""democrat"""""" will get elected eventually and push this shit through

Don't joke

> Be me
> Have Germanic origins
> Become interested in Deutschland
> Want to live and learn in the Fatherland
> Merkel.exe
> Hopes in tatters
> German language skills only good for reading Hermann Hesse novels in original language.

Denmark is my last hope. If the Danes start building mosques I may as well end it.

I hate to say this but I actually think this is justified. The inbred low class brits are as retarded and aggressive as muslim sandniggers. They literally stab anyone that pisses them off

Thinking about it. What are house prices like in Kerry?

I used to live in the UK. Glad I got out of there. I dodged a fucking bullet. I would rant about Muslims and jews on a daily basis.

Daily reminder that, on a U.S. college campus, if you put up a poster of a white couple with the caption "We have the right to exist," it will be investigated as a hate crime.

>When the young masses in foreign countries think of america they think of rappers and fame hungry sluts, not astronauts and cowboys
That's literally wrong you fucking autist.

Foon will never beat Splork!

I'm starting to think that the only way to end this madness is to embrace Islam.. wouldn't it solve all your problems?

Youre fucked, there are already one or two mosques in Denmark. One in Copenhagen and I think one is in Aarhus. Sorry man u b fucked.

>They didn't want to be like America.

Since the 80s we have though. And things have never been worse.

We will follow you to hell

Breaking News: British police have begun filing all tree branches in order to remove pointed edges.

R A R E
A
R
E

No, eradicating it would be a very nice start though. Then you have to bring the core Christian identity and messages back to the forefront and hope enough people understand it this time around.

Brits deserve all this and much more. This week was a good week.

that freaks me out there are weapons real weapons caches stashed all over Europe and UK - But the PoPo they find these bats n shit to show everyone naw you have nothing to worry about NO GUNS here nothing really too bad everything is under control - Christ everyone is being played so bad

>Your 'black gangsta' culture has been allowed to grow and fester until it's spread over here, causing this black gang shit we see now.
You fucknuts have always had gangs.
You're just mad because your kids emulate our kike media conditioning and can't keep their nigger competition down.

>Why is your country in the state it's in?
Europe's problem is sand niggers

The EU is the problem. EU human rights laws stops us doing anything about these isis worshiping cunts.

They dont have a classical liberal constitution like your country.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

our country is great, better than yours though not perfect. hopefully we can fix the problems we do have, and you can yours.

Thank God I don't live in Britbongistan.

Why not come here? if it'[s too expensive, go to Ireland like said

If there is any hope (there isn't) it lies with the normies.

Maybe in an eastern european shithole they still think about smooth roads and a first world life but the rest of the west don't

Feels a little like moving from pillar to post, m8.

Have actually looked at Portland or even Seattle.

Of course we had gangs, but they were white/european and generally smarter. The half-wit bix hood nigga types we have now are purely trying to emulate your cultural export

Jesus, there should be a law barring snarky shitlibs from holding PR positions.

>better than yours
>no guns

sure thing pal, at least we can shoot our criminals here.

remember, only you can put a cork on that fork.

youtube.com/watch?v=9eJ0iGZ7Ms8

I suggest coming here illegally and pumping out a anchor babbie... if that tactic still even works these days. If not, try getting a degree in some college, and THEN come here; you'll almost certainly get through at that point.

Alternatively, you could just day trade and save up a ton of money to the US; they accept you automatically (or something) if you are worth more than 1 million in either liquid or solid assets

This is what happens when you let jews be in charge.

Bin that book!

if you want to do something about it get in here

there has to be a woman behind this twitter account, my god.

Hell of a .gif.

they don't actually own their property. The royals still own all the land, the citizens are just renting it from them

take the accelerationism pill my friend
the faster the takeover can occur, and the faster our sheep countrymen can be led to the slaughter, the quicker the reaction can occur. its particularly important as if it happens too slowly it will feel to normal to notice for the common man and will go over as if nothing happened

look at the amount of fucking burgers shitting on us.

fuck off.

This officer better have a license for being thiccc as f

A POINTED STICK?

Ok. He said

>they didn't want to be like america

And you "argued"

>they're not trying to be like us