This gif makes me orgasm

This gif makes me orgasm
Thank you our muslim ancestors for spreading Allah's religion as far as possible. Thank you for defeating infidel Romans and Persians with barefoot bedouins. Thank you Allah for creating me as a MUSLIM MAN

Other urls found in this thread:

pjmedia.com/blog/the-problem-of-inbreeding-in-islam/)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Partition_of_the_Ottoman_Empire
youtube.com/watch?v=XkINjqLet-U
youtube.com/watch?v=dmPuFd2dRSM
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Be me, Byzantine Emperor.
>Be at war with Persians for two decades.
>Lands devastated, manpower depleted.
>Suddenly bunch of smelly camel urine drinking desert niggers jump us both.
>Still takes over 800 years to conquer my capital city.

Muslims could only beat countries already busy with other wars or rebelions.
Their scientific development relied solely on stolen greek, roman and indian inventions.
Got totally BTFO'd by mongols, never recovering.
Forever stuck in the 7th century culturally.
Love to inbreed and marry their cousins causing low IQ (pjmedia.com/blog/the-problem-of-inbreeding-in-islam/)

Even you turks were only relevant and mildly succesful because you adopted European ways.

>Inbred pshek screeching
read >Even you turks were only relevant and mildly succesful because you adopted European ways.
LOL
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
>WE WUZ OTTOMANZ AN SHIEEEEEEEEEET

>wake up
>turkey still exists

Not to mention your military was only succesful because you realised turks were inherently shit at warfare so you relied HEAVILY on kidnapped white kids and brainwashing them to rule your country and be the only reliable soldiers.

Even your rulers realised turk chicks were so god damn fucking shit they married only kidnapped greeks and slavs.

How do you wash goat hair and feces off your dick?

>you relied HEAVILY on kidnapped white kids
LMAOOOOOOOOOO
>WHITE SUBHUMANS UNIRONICALLY WEWUZZING ABOUT OTTOMANS

What's wrong with using white people? Don't you think it was a good idea?

Yeah Ottomans were only succesful because they used whites instead of their own inbred populace.

>wake up
>Muslim world exists
Ftfy

What a shitty bait.

Are you still talking pshek?

Well who wouldn't do that? Using conquered peoples as soldiers is a good tactic.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Partition_of_the_Ottoman_Empire :^)

You are eternally cucked because some faggot a few generations ago abandoned the gods of your ancestors for some sand monkey's bullshit and turned his people away from dharma.

>This triggers the roach

What an ironic filename

Nice sandbox

lul litterally called rum aka rome,convert back brother

What the fuck is a muslam?

> implying the same thing didn't happen to Europeans

Byzantion shall be reconquered one day and your shitskin asses pushed back to the shithole you escaped from.

We need to bomb their magic cube, it's the source of their power

People that like to plant bombs at concerts full of little girls and place pressure cookers at running marathons.

>implying implications

This also triggers mudshits

>source of their power
Implying they have power

Second pic

>they
>flag
you're one of them

>all those made up numbers
rapebaby I...

> Byzantion shall be reconquered one day
No it won't cuz millennials can't do shit.

People believe what they want to believe. Makes them harder, better, faster, stronger.

Most of that area is desert though.

Im not one of them by a long shot. You poles for some reason tend to believe we are turks, but thats simply untrue.

>Historians estimate the Umayyad Caliphate had a population of around 62 million people, which was nearly 30% of the world's population at the time

Amerifats not even once.

Ahmed it is time for your daily piss drink

>"The hadeeth referred to by the questioner is a saheeh hadeeth, in which it says that some people came to Madeenah and fell sick. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) told them to drink the urine of camels, and they recovered and grew fat. "

Dumb pole. Albanians fought the trks from the first day of invasion.

Funny cause the only time Muslims have won anything was when they outnumber the opposition 10 to 1, and even then there are thousand of cases where they failed epically

>having hope
Even the arabs and nogs are succumbING to the globalist trick

*sigh*
even though i have slanted eyes i'm fully aware of the fact that i'm not pure
but don't expect me to larp as Greek
Also Anatolia's name at that time was Rum.

Aren't nearly all of albanians muslim though?

The spread of Islam stopped where people had more than 80IQ

That means whites are retarded

No, Atheist by a large margin, with few dedicated religious people. Those that are in Europe are mostly Christians though. Kosovars are muslim, but they are nigger tier

I'm glad you're happy with your pagan box worshipping moon cult.

It's obviously a civilizing force in every country, as you can see from the high GDP and educational attainment of Muslim countries compared to Christian/atheist ones.

The inbreeding also seems to be really good for your genes.

Allahu akbar nigger.

>Turks
>White

Haha bullshit. Albanians and Bosnians let the turk fuck their women and create half-breed muslim-fucks. Serbians threw the babies in the water. Only the christians in the balkans can call themselves heros. The rest is filth

Are you illiterate?

>sand nigger roaches
>white
kek

Only Albanians in the real Albania are catholics. Kosovares and other filth are muslim halfbreeds.

>The spread of Islam stopped where people had more than 80IQ
Are you? It can be interpreted both ways, but I' pretty sure Sven meant to call you niggers.

You don't know shit son, we bleached them in return. There are 6 million estimated people with albanian ancestry in Turkey right now. No Turk touched our women, we were used as mercenaries and generally left alone. See the names of the leaders of Albanians vilayets, almost all are albanians.

Are you fucking retarded, inbred white subhuman?
>be white subhuman
>CAN'T READ
LMAO why haven't my black bros genocided your retarded kind yet?

You do realise that IQ under a 100 is considered being below average right?
>You just BTFO'd yourself roach

Fair point. From what I know many albanians filled the roles of governors and so on in the ottoman government. Like that one dude that ruled Egypt at one point.

Other than that we're not really thought about anything at all involving Albania, maybe Skanderberg and Zog and Kosovo shit.

WE
WUZ

>we bleached them in return
You do realize you look Syrian right?

Kosovars embraced Islam to spite off the serbs. Now their prime minister is converted to christianity to be more closer to Europe. If a crusade were to take place they would be Deus Vulting before you blinked. They go where the wind blows, always have always will.

>we bleached them eheheheh
>did you know that we wuz whites and ruled da ottomanz??? :)
>we are not that muslim tho :)

>be sandnigger
>thinks hes white
kek

Nice try roach, but you aren't white.

Serb queen gave a princes to the Sultan to get help against other Serbs

lol wtf. Albanians were part of Byzantine. Meanwhile Serbs were bros with trks helping them to destroy Kostandinopoje.

picrelated

We are a lot whiter than greeks, and clearly have Mediterranean features.
Also you do know that you have a bazillion albanian prime ministers, generals and soldiers right? And they certainly didn't settle in Albania

No, it was called Anatolia. Ignorant horseniggers called it Rum because it was historically under roman rule and they didn't know jack shit about geography.

>Thank you Allah for creating me as a MUSLIM ROACH

fixd that for you

I didn't say i'm white, you literal inferior white subhuman. I said "your kind is retarded" because you said "The spread of Islam stopped where people had more than 80IQ" and I replied to your post with a picture of average iq of Turkey (highest 97) which implied that your theory is full of shit.
By Allah, i really want to beat the shit out of you now. You whites are easy to beat so it would not be a problem

Serbs have always been double dealing pricks. They even tried to prevent Skanderbeg to join forces with John Huniyad to win favor with the ottomans

Dude you are so bleached by albanians, greeks, slavs and caucasians that you re ancestry is more white than mongoloid at this point.

Turks always were and still are they gayest of shitskins.

>Turkroach has yet to reply
Illiterate roach BTFO'd.

I like the part where you don't show Portugal and Spain beating the shit out of the muzzie cucks

what happens when islam runs out of people to conquer?
do you just start killing each other?

Barely

pfaajajajajajaja

posting ded murrikans because I hurt your roach fefes?

oh noes, pls stop ;_;

>albanians, greeks
brown
Stop larping as white you faggot.
you're just christian moors.

Enjoy your cousin!

Sage

Well I always believed that Poland and Albania have a lot in common. I really pity the fact that you support serbs because they are slavs when Russia which is slav is the bane of your existence

>jajajajajaja
why does your language sound so monkeyish?
>posting ded murrikans because I hurt your roach fefes?
Are you trying to speak English?
If yes press 1
Are you a white subhuman or larper? If white, press 1, if larper, press 2

kek, I like your pictures.
Muslims and niggers showing how fucking retarded they are.
Not even man enough to fight someone 1v1.
So they bring in 30 jamals and beat them up when they are down.

Fucking niggers

>Turkey
>Highest IQ 97
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAH

Why did your God wait so long for establishing a religion and setting his prophet? Should he, like, having it all prepared from the beginning, all around the world at the same time?

It looks like it was all man made, in a single instant, by sand niggers, making thins up. Basically like all religions. What a coincidence, oh the true one belief.

Oh Im white, and it shows in my skin color. Facts are facts no matter what you say.
And be grateful that if it weren't for us, you wouldn't have the 1/10 of success you had, because you niggers are entirely worthless.

>white subhuman
Even if he was a white subhuman, atleast he'd be white.

That's a nice empire you got there, roach. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it.

>orgasm
That's haram, 50 lashings for you, Muhammed

>Not even man enough to fight someone 1v1.
youtube.com/watch?v=XkINjqLet-U

6 Dutch vs 1 Turk - Amsterdam Fight

1 Turk kicks the shit out of whites
See you're weak as fuck. I think i can easily kick the shit out of you and 8 more swedes
>Highest IQ 97
Average highest IQ
Your average highest iq is somewhere between 96 or 97. my racially inferior friend

>we are a lot whiter than greeks

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Yeah tell that to your half muslim brother.

the same ammount of legs your loser race have my roachfriend

>Turkish government in Ankara dismantles Ottoman Empire in 1922
>Britsubhumans who were too pussy to fight against Turks after 1919 claim that they wuz dismantlorz an shiet
come here kitty

Actually this triggles more
youtube.com/watch?v=dmPuFd2dRSM

We both know that is true.
Also Im christian mate, don't have muslims in my family tree

So, like 80% of Spain, you're of moor descent
when do you convert back to your original islam religion?

>Swedens average IQ
>99
>Turkeys average IQ
>90
>iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

kek, fucking retarded muslims

Islam only spread because the roman empire fell apart under its own weight. Muslims didn't win over them. And it was able to reach european countries because of european decadence but it will soon go back to the darkness, where it belongs.

If we removed all the roaches and mudslimes from our country, the average IQ would most likely be 100+.

>telling a cantabrian he is of moor decent
>roach intelectuals

its like if when your scientists discovered how to survive radiation all your race went to shit m8

Yeah, we got shitloads of Syrians in our country.
Remove them and all the others we would thrive

If you removed all non turkish ancestry in turkey they will all probably be nigger level