This triggers Sup Forums

>this triggers Sup Forums

nothing some rope and gravity won't solve

Triggers? This is exactly what I want them to do. If we're gonna get an influx of spics at least do it legally so it takes longer, plus if they go through the proper channels they're more likely to be nationalistic. She's already said she loved Mexico but she's now proud to be American.

>fully legal citizen.
I see no problem here.

>>this triggers Sup Forums

You don't even know what we stand for. Go back to /r/politics_for_babies.

>LEGAL citizen

Whats the problem?

Actually that's fine with me. Lurk moar.

Legal, so it's okay.
btw why is she in a wheelchair?

What's the issue?

Letting a handicapped welfare sucking spic becoming a native citizen...

/thread

This is exactly the way things are supposed to be, Eurobro: she immigrated legally. We love legal immigrants. We are a nation of laws and legal immigrants. We don't like illegal immigrants. We recognize the difference.

Huh ?
So she followed the right process to become the citizen of another country.

Why would we be upset ?

she came here legally, earned her citizenship, and probably will contribute and deserves to be here. there is absolutely nothing wrong with immigration when done legally.

Fucking this. Jesus christ.

Not at all. American's are OK with immigrants as long as they follow the legal process like this woman has. Kudo's to her!

See people against ILLEGAL immigration. Try to "trigger" them with LEGAL immigration.
LOGIC!

>1 post by this ID

No. It doesnt. This is exactly what you lefty liberal cunts dont get. Illegal immigration = bad. Legal immigration = ok.

Fucking idiot.

>#mexicanamerican

Good for her on getting citizenship

But would anyone have sex with her with no functioning legs?

Wham, bam, thank you Guam

if only swedish immigrant were like that aswell. they hate sweden.

Good on here
Yes

Thanks.
I read that out loud as
Wham, bam, thank you gwam.

dumb arctic ape. go back to your forest, magnus

i have no problem with the legal spics. they have a nice little subculture and believe in the american dream. illegals and worthless cholo chicano edgelords should be gassed though.

Good for her! Stay strong girl.

>Letting a handicapped welfare sucking spic becoming a native citizen...
The only decent comment in this entire thread.

no it doesnt. she is legal so who fucking cares.

Yep.

>legal citizen

literally nothing wrong with this

If I lived in Serbia for 5 years would I be Serbian?

>white genocide isn't bad if it's done trough paperwork

I guess the nonworking lower half of her is the Mexican part

holy shit this thread is full of civic nationalist faggots

Who doesnt?

fpbp. poland doesnt have a multiculturalism problem we should listen to them

>ITT a bunch of stormweenies pretending that "legal citizenship" doesn't bother them

HAHAHAHAHA

/r/the_Donald seems to have worked wonders on these low IQ racist troglodytes, they even dropped the white genocide mantra lmao

>implying she won't get BLEACHED

Holy fucking kek
Include me in the screencap

america has always been intermingled with mexico. i am currently sitting in a state that was once mexico and has had hispanics throughout its whole history. the real white genocide is happening on college campuses via propaganda directed at women and beta males.

look at this fag though

>tfw no crippled Latina to ragdoll around the bedroom

Why is life so hard

I guess that is a photo shop. Lack of weird lack of muscle where there is nothing to work out

I don't get why people come to a country they hate, and I don't get why people welcome them in knowing they hate them.

Good for her, it's not like people from 'here' actually strive for US citizenship. At least she can be happy with it

>became a legal citizen

So she'll get less welfare?

yeah...sweden has gotten so bad that I don't even get joy in making fun of them anymore. i just feel bad for them now.

>mexican american

You know he was a jew, right?

This is LITERALLY all we want them to do

this. she seems to be a normal intelligent person that will fit american society and give her best to be a productive member of us society

Why would this trigger me?

She legally went through the process of becoming a citizen.

Oh no she a brown hurrrrr.

kys 2/10 made me reply

how does this trigger /pol?
what am i missing?
i was under the impression that apart from the stormfags legal migration was`nt an issue.

You fucking nords are always fucking retarded. Fuck off Norway, you're worse than Canada.

Apparently in Europe it's considered oppressive to request immigrants to become legal citizens

You don't quite understand Sup Forums

This is a LEGAL immigrant.
Do your homework.

>america was a white nation to begin with
lolno it was a land of immigrants but we don't want illegal fucks

>I'm fine with spics invading as long as they do it legally and respect the CONSTITUTION
Kill yourself you fucking cuck.

that looks weird guam

I thought we only took the best and the brightest
Who greenlit this fucking cripple

This. There is literally nothing wrong with LEGAL immigrants who want to be here enough to go through the proper channels

>You don't quite understand Sup Forums
>This is a LEGAL rape and murder.
>Do your homework.