So this faggot that can't get off (((Trump))) Twitter account apparently wants to poke a hornets next...

So this faggot that can't get off (((Trump))) Twitter account apparently wants to poke a hornets next. What do Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

itunes.apple.com/us/app/ponder-share-with-the-world/id949682640?mt=8
twitter.com/kwilli1046/status/853596559224827905?lang=en
pndr.co
itunes.apple.com/us/developer/imagination-research-labs/id318018156
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's a nobody, ignore the attention whore

literally who

just a dork with a verification tag.
no power whatsoever

> 22 year old CEO of a carbon copy mobile app promoted as a safe space free from bullying and hate for all the special snowflakes to get behind
This kid's capacity to let anything political come out of his mouth is slim to none, no more than a Tumblrina crying that there aren't any bathrooms for them to use

ignore him unless he responds to a trump tweet and he can get btfo and be a lolcow

stop giving them attention
stop wasting time on DNC shills

why is pol so triggered by twiiter? its literally an echo chamber. just leave them alone and stop giving these autists oxygen

I know a couple of peaceful refugees who can show him cultural diversity. If you know what I mean.

It's more like he is poking a bunch of shit on the ground and only a few angry flies will come out.

Remind him his app is a miserable failure

itunes.apple.com/us/app/ponder-share-with-the-world/id949682640?mt=8

1.6 stars LMAO

cool so you post your own twitter nice...

Do we have app rating history? Not sure this is a reasonable argument, they've been mounting the troops on that since he decided to open his mouth yesterday. It truly baffles me what makes him think he's in a position to counter Hannity and these findings when he has no apparent knowledge of the inner workings of government, especially having been picked up by Thiel, arguably the king of kike cucking.

Lest we forget that he dropped a screenshot that showed him Googling himself in the hopes that maybe his autism will get him some of the attention he didn't receive as a child.

Stop advertising your twitter here faggot.

He also has a bad flappy bird port

>Do we have app rating history?
It's been 1-star for a while. Ponder was so bad that it's not even actively promoted or maintained anymore.

You can't own an idea

> OP shit
> Twitter shit
> gay app shit
Kys

Is he this same punk who was harassing the veteran?

twitter.com/kwilli1046/status/853596559224827905?lang=en

Because it was a fucking sham, he's not an entrepeneur, he's an SJW shill. That's like if I were to try and make a Sup Forums clone without the trolls or the memes, you'd have to be one self-righteous retard to think that you're going to have a marketable population move from one to the other.

It's hilarious that he rallies against cyber bullying and is one of the biggest trolls going. I'm sure the irony is lost on him however.

He just got Kroft fired. Death threats or sum shit like that

He lurks Sup Forums. We've already won just by getting him here

just another womble hoping for fame off the back of orchistrated outrage.
`look guys im relevant,/pol hates me see`
GET FUCKED WILLIAMLEGATE
your just not that relevant
see owen jones a`la the guardian
he tried the same thing not so long ago

Just another one of his failed 'startup'.

Guy didn't even re-register his domain name after the company failed yet he still touts it as the next Facebook.

pndr.co

And I'm sure the Twitter rebuttal from his camp would be that Hannity was "bullying" the Rich family first, so it's justified.

you're FTFY

William Le Fag

yeah we're living in this faggots head rent free

I think the Rich family WOULD also say that they were being bullied by Hannity...

I wish he gets beaten

Literally less relevant than a imageboard full of neckbeards jacking off to 2d anime girls. Sad!

Where did all these """""blue-tick verified""""" nobodies come from? Literally none of them are famous outside of their Twitter echo chamber.

>twitter drama
fuck off back to plebbit

look mom, i owned the Sup Forums

> Rich Family
So you mean Brad Bauman would say that, since the family has yet to speak for themselves since last week's gofundme update

ummm besides his fucking brother writing a letter begging Hannity to drop it

Do you even need to ask?

> implying his brother isn't considered a part of the family that is represented by Bauman
> letter was typed and had no evidence that it was actually written by his brother
I sent emails from my parents email as a child to get out of school work, your argument is baseless.

but is it as baseless as Hannity's?

>when your app fails so badly you get obsessed with Trump and Hannity and try to fire them to forget about what a failure you are

Not if what Kim Dotcom is corroborating is true, that would imply the whole Russian hacking narrative was a sham. It would be great to figure out the juicy deets of who killed Seth, but it's logistics of such that are most important here. Hannity may be a blabbering fool that's about to get sacked for going full Alex Jones in the MSM, but at least there will be something of substance to come out of this.

Is he going for death by autists or what?

Damn I feel bad for sharing my state with such trash.

Someone photoshop his face while being Trumps cuck holster. And get twitter bot to autoreplay to his tweets with picture.

Or..just let him be.

beat me to it

>what Kim Dotcom is corroborating

In order for KimTwoTons to "corroborate," there would have to be something from someone not him to corroborate. As it stands, we have the vague statements of a fat and desperate-for-attention loner that some guy named Panda talked to him years ago.

It is proof of nothing. It isn't even proof that Panda actually did talk to KimTwoTons, and it sure as shit isn't proof that Panda is Seth Rich. Furthermore, EVEN IF IT WAS Seth Rich, there is still no link at all to Wikileaks.

It's a nothingburger even if you concede major elements of the "proof." It's hilarious, at best.

Fire up the ovens

He says in comments the FBI have opened a case for him to investigate people doxxing him and threatening him.

He seems to think he's really some sort of big shot.

>Says he owns Sup Forums
>No fucking idea who this guy is and the first time I've ever seen this guy period

What even man. Take a chill pill brah.

This guy and his followers are such fags.

just some leftist roleplayer. who gives a fuck.

he wants you to talk about him so he can ease his butthurt over trump winning

He's getting a CCW permit, so watch your backs...he might give you the HIV.

Here's his other apps..

itunes.apple.com/us/developer/imagination-research-labs/id318018156

Fake Text free (to send threatening/fake messages to people for free)
Fake Text pro
iTrack my friends (pretends to track people as a practical joke)
chitChat

all his apps are boring.

He claims his apps including Pondr are in the hands of 7.5 million which is a blatant lie. His whole adult life seems to be a fraud.

Ironic

1) Doxxing is not illegal. Harassment (hard to prove) and (valid) threats are illegal.

2) Guy is a public figure.

3) Public information is public. If you can find it in Google, Facebook, ect. and post it somewhere so what? Going to sue Google and Facebook for 'doxxing' job applicants too?

4) Guy doxxed someone who "threatened" him on Twitter. Is that ass-clown going to report himself?

Can we just mass report this guy? All he's doing is witch hunting and doxxing anyone that dares speak up against how moronic he sounds, he thinks he's doing the country and service but he's stooping just as low and potentially even lower in the meantime.

>itunes.apple.com/us/developer/imagination-research-labs/id318018156

screenshot from his iTrack app

He's redpilled as fuck.

He's a straight-shooter with upper management written all over him.

what the fuck does it even do? I can't tell because even the domain for the site has expired

oh he fucked up
The other less than friendly less than moral chans are already planning ruin life tech on this faggot
I would post stuff here but the mods are ban happy

>Oven dial set to "oven"

What did Jerry mean by this?

Literally who

>what do

Dox and mischief make like the old days. Back in my day he would be forced to move his family to a new address/change his name/go dark

He blocked me for a meme

>15 retweets
Stop shilling your fucking twitter.