Jon Stewart BTFO, HBO series canned

In other new, Jon Stewart's long awaited HBO animated feature that was supposed to be "the next phase of Stewart's groundbreaking career" has been scrapped due do "technical issues."

We've reached critical mass for liberal TV "news" hosts, folks. Only can get better from here.

foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/05/24/jon-stewart-hbo-venture-scrapped-over-technical-problems.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QX1SojKfgNI
youtube.com/user/NMAWorldEdition
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is a good sign.

You really think that? Liberals are the only funny people on TV, Fox News "comedy" is cringe central and conservative comics come off as trying too hard.

Shows like Oliver's are going to be around for a while, certainly as long as trumps in office. An embarrassment of his scale is too good to pass up on

If you bothered to read details you know they cancel the show because they couldn't turn the animation quick enough around to do topical shows, he still working with them and they're going to do something else, I know Trump voters don't care to read but it helps sometimes

Sure. And Seth Rich was killed in an attempted robbery.

You must be new here.

>he still thinks making up stories about dead DNC staffers makes him real news

"Liberals" aren't funny. Amy Schumer should have taught you that.

She's the worst. Doesn't change the fact that NO conservatives are funny or successful in comedy.

Patrice O'Neal
Joe Rogan
Christopher Hitchens
Milo Yiannopolous
Rob Schneider
Tim Allen
George Carlin
Bill Burr

Sry m8.

I'll give you bill burr and carlin and that's it's friendo.

Tim Allen? Fucking really?

Joe Rogans okay, hardly a staunch conservative, and also a conspiracy theorist.

Liberals have literally every other comic in history.

>carlin
>conservative

topkek

I was gonna say, I distinctly remember him shitting on conservatives.

Also rob Schneider wasn't even funny when he was "funny" with Adam Sandler

You only posted 3 actual conservatives.

>Funny or successful

You gave an either/or category, friendo. Everyone on that list is either funny or successful.

And desu, most comics are libertarian, which is a conservative disposition, bringing Joe Rogan back in. Who cares what conspiracies he belives.

And *history*? Plz. Bob Hope, Dennis Miller, Leslie Nielsen...

Even Stephen Colbert was funniest when he was a conservative.

South Park does there's. In a few days. That sounds like bullshit.

Colbert was never a conservative you stupid shit. He was playing a caricature. You know nothing.

Whenever I've seen Jon on the tv lately, he has been incredible unwilling to side with the lefts side of "Trump is satan on earth", and instead tried to hold a balance.
Could this be why they're having "technical problems"?

>Playing a caricature

ORLY? Tell me more.

You're as bad as niggers claiming descent from Egyptians you hard

> Provides list of successful and/or funny conservative/libertarian people
> Bad as niggers claiming descent from Egyptians.

Think you're having some free association problems there, you Fucksemburger.

>technical issues

is code for development hell

>rob Schneider
>successful

Well that's certainly debatable lol

You also attributed a label of conservatism to people inaccurately.

There's really no argument here.

Lol. We're shooting for "all time" here. Schneider cashed his biggest paychecks in the twaughts. Still counts tho.

No one's debating liberals drastically outnumber conservatives in comedy. But you made a categorical statement about NO coservatives.

So yeah, there's really no argument here. And there won't be if you keep changing it.

DRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

doesn't matter what we think. meme magic has been cast. yeeeeeerrrrr OUT.

Funny how a couple years back Jon Stewart "killed" Tucker Carlson's career. Now the Tuck is the king of ratings and Stewart is a nobody who got replaced by an even less funny diversity hire. Life comes at you fast.

Complete bullshit. He wanted to do little 3 minute shorts according to the article. Was the animation supposed to be incredibly detailed and masterful? I doubt it.

JUSTed

>drumpf

Can't cuck the Tuck.

>and also a conspiracy theorist
you say that like it's a bad thing
norm mcdonald

youtube.com/watch?v=QX1SojKfgNI

HBO? What's that these days? Something cordcucks actually pay for?

>HBO
Halitosis Body Odor

I thought this guy retired

This is the modern era. The elderly always hold on to their jobs as long as possible because they blew all their money instead of saving for their retirement.

>they couldn't turn the animation quick enough around to do topical shows
what is South Park

>"can't make animation fast enough for funny news"
>taiwanese animators on youtube do it daily
it really makes you think

youtube.com/user/NMAWorldEdition

Carlin shit on everybody. The left/right paradigm did not contain him. Shouldn't contain the rest of us either. It's a construct used to divide.

Dennis Miller

>phoneposter
>shill
>Sup Forums-tier reaction image
Yep, it all checks out.

I work in animation, and I heard some gossip about this project.

Basically, it was an "experiment" that was completely unworkable and unfunny.

Once the execs saw what they were doing, they shut it down immediately.

It's obvious the dude is completely washed up.

Hope you're correct. Reporters and editors are so bad now. They have betrayed their mandate by placing their political affiliation above their objectivity. If the pitchforks and torches ever actually materialize, they will definitely be among those who become fruit for the gallows.

Hope you're right honestly. Surprised they would have lauded it back in 2015 as the "next great step in his career" if it was just an experiment tho.

Sometimes people just run out of funny.

Dude is out playing with goats in a field.

Yeah, you have to give him credit, he worked his butt off, but as the Jew he is, he'll just enjoy his pile of sheckles.

Conservatives do real life too well to get into comedy, as a rule.

Also, the kind of comedy that would be more right wing would be extremely vulgar to the average failure at life that is the liberal male.

Imagine a Bro stereotype on stage saying: So my friend and I are drinking at the local bar when this faggot comes up and starts hanging out with us. He gets so drunk that he leaves his cell phone behind and when my friend and I check it, it has no restrictions on who can access it. We decide to text a random guy from his contacts all the white pretending to be the phone's owner. The text says "I know X real life faggot. He's real queer and agreed to give us AIDS. You want to get pozzed tonight?" We set the phone down thinking whatever. Then it starts blowing up with texts and calls that we don't answer. I mean there were about 14 or so messages all over our one little joke. We leave with the phone and throw it in the lake and say fuck it, who cares about fags anyway?

South Park is hardly animated though

>Even Stephen Colbert was funniest when he was a conservative.
He depicted an unfunny tryhard conservative, he didnt mimic a conservative comedian

therefore only an idiot would count his performance as conservative comedy

This is Jon's fault. He fucked it up years ago when he took that "break". Do you remember how fucking sick and worn out he looked when he returned? He was the ultimate puppet who fucked up once, now he's getting fucked by his own kind. He'll bounce back in a few months after fulfilling whatever they need him for before they move the series to netflix.

Trips.

>Christopher Hitchens
>Homosexual Marxist journalist and author
>conservative

lol ikr? We got all the good ones drumpfy trumpkins is just orange and embarrassing. LOLOLOL! Wats up wit his son 2? Drumph is literally Hitler's dog Blondi. Sam Bee is /our/girl with her leather jacket and sharp wit. Oliver is like a real life Harry Potter character. Speaking of Harry Potter Trumpy Lumpy is like the bad guy from all the fake kid movies ever made. I only say this becuase my brains don't know too many actual people who aren't from fantasy.

Name 10 things, 10 ACTUAL things that's embarrassing about Trump(not personal look, family, etc), but his actual presidential run.

>Hated Clintons
>Hated abortion
>In denial about God
>Pro Iraq War
>Pro Free Speech
>Hated Islam

vs.

>Dabbled in Marixism and gay sex in his youth.

Yeah, 6-2 easily. Gfysf.

OH THE HORROR!! GRAHNALD IS TAKING MY SCOOPS!!

P.J. O'Rourke

g8 b8 m8

Carlin is the definition of blue pilled liberal