I love my white race. My white culture. My white heritage soo much. I am so sick and tired of being called racist...

I love my white race. My white culture. My white heritage soo much. I am so sick and tired of being called racist, bigot, and just a bad person overall for loving my own race, just because i'm white! We live in a disgusting world full of shitskins who hate white people. I hope it breaks out in a racewar and they see how strong the beautiful, smart white race is. How cuck they're being letting the shitskins just take over right now, It is just truly saddening. I wish there was something I could do. All I can do is sit back and watch as they racemix out of existence. #whitegenocide

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=42Ev3tJWZjs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ok me too i guess

all white people deserve to die

You're as black as coal stormfag

I left England, the shitskins were taking over. It saddens me.

I would welcome a racewar. I want a racewar.

>a bad person overall just for loving my race
>posts how he hates "le shitskins" under the same breath

People dislike stormweenies for all the reasons you mentioned, you're low IQ bottom of the barrel trash who hates people based on prejudice and also clearly wishes or wants to create violence among different groups, that is why most people consider you subhuman. You're not even aware or perhaps you're too brainwashed to understand it.

White genocide doesn't exist, btw

>sit back
this is why the white race is fucked

The only way to wake normies up is to put beauty in front of their eyes whenever you can – classical music, architecture, paintings –. Talking about politic doesn't work on them.

Purify them, it's the only way ; if they can't hear the truth maybe can they see beauty.

i can only sit back because i am a woman, or i can choose to race mix cause every white man is a cuck negro lover and it's a turn off.

that is one hot little cunny

>brown eyes
>white

You moved to fucking Thailand, are you kidding me? You have no right to talk about the white race.

everybody dies you retartithuanian

It's super cheap to live there I don't blame him.
Besides, lots of other white people in Thailand, Laos, Cambodia etc

Oh also completely unrestricted firearm market

Paco, cálmate, ten un poco de compasión. a veces siento tristesa por estos cabrones. Te imaginas vivir en su mundo, It must be like a fucking nightmare.

Try to find a good white man harder and make the more children as possible. It must be your only purpose by now.

The reason is because your ancestors were lazy and didn't let things be. Pick your own cotton, no dinduses here. Though we learned from our mother land, UK.

Impossible. You know whats really funny though. White people are such fucking cucks its disgusting, i wasn't even taught the redpill by a white man. I was taught by an indian man. I can try and teach a white man whom im attractive to the red pill, but they would never listen. They don't care. They're cucks with small penises. I guess i won't give up though, I'll continue my quest to give up my virginity to a true blooded white man, as i am a white woman. (even though they're so stupid sometimes, they could atleast just pretend to be racist and get this pussy, but they're such cucks they won't even do that.)

>Typical American thinks that they are white
>Thinks their country is white
Just accept it senpai, we're a bunch of Ameriniggers

>The reason is because your ancestors were lazy and didn't let things be.

You me a small rich elite class that made up 4% of the population forcing their choices in the other 96%??

>You mean a small rich elite class that made up 4% of the population forcing their choices on the other 96%??

Culture is very important. The details, minutiae that often goes unnoticed without a thought are the things that we must pay attention to. The little things.

A few examples; my grandmother taught me how to cook, my grandfather how to make repairs, my dad, how to study, my mum how to keep good house. Between them they gave wisdom.
My culture is white. North West European. I'm a child of these islands where I live.

We are surrounded by water. So, that is vital for us. The sea, lakes, waterfalls are all inbuilt into British culture : it's in the blood. Our history is seafaring - exploration, colonisation.

youtube.com/watch?v=42Ev3tJWZjs

My heritage has a link to yours. We use the same language, have similar traditions. And more.
Go and make children, user. With a good wife.

What culture, what heritage? You are an american, your culture and heritage is 300 years old and out of those 300 years, you have spent the last 50 pushing your fag liberalism on the rest of the world.

>The details, minutiae that often goes unnoticed
>Go and make children, user. With a good wife.

>yes

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>I am so sick and tired of being called racist, bigot, and just a bad person overall for loving my own race
and then...
> We live in a disgusting world full of shitskins
> I hope it breaks out in a racewar and they see how strong the beautiful, smart white race is.

happens all over twitter too. why do people like you do this ?

cause youre a nigger

Posting water.
I've got kids, currybro.

t. white hispanic

Highest waterfall in England.

nasttyyy

Go through this thread in its entirety bong, you'll understand my post

hmmm. won't find a nice man with that mouth.

That looks like shit, lol, England has always been a shitty grassland with no actual landscapes lmao

Atleast they're not shitskinned like you

Says who?
Anyway, they're pretty good at being white niggers, just like americans, I guess.

>no actual landscapes
'lmao'

please explain the aspects of your white culture that is still socially relevant.

Then you should be on our side. Stop betraying your race because you government programmed you to feel sorry for niggers.

They got what was coming to them.

>Grassland, water, more grassland on some lifeless mountains
Lmao

No wonder why you britcucks are always so gloomy

im on your side retard i never said otherwise

im just laughing at people who complain about being called racist then post racist shit or a swastika right after. if youre a racist just own it.

I'm a woman. I'm weak. I can't own anything but the white baby that will be in my womb. and making men sandwiches. :)

Excellent blog my man I'll make sure to like and subscribe and leave a comment

thanks nigger

>They're cucks with small penises
white """men""" BTFO
BBC is where it's at

that's good enough. better than any shitpost i could make

Can you describe this "white culture" that you love so much, and what it has to do with your flag?

>why is it that every white country is forced to be multiracial
someone needs to read Theogony.

oh OP was baiting

shouldve known. women dont exist on pol