Look at this. Women live blissful lives. Why...

Look at this. Women live blissful lives. Why? Because they are more weak-minded than men and have given into the brave new world. They know society is fucked, they're just too occupied snapchatting and fucking arabs to give a shit. This isn't a woman hate thread, nor is it an arab hate thread. This is just a desperate attempt to talk to people who see what is going on and how we are being manipulated.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/pics/comments/2y1joo/my_friend_was_an_infantry_marine_now_he_is_a_nurse/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>when you realize you've made a HUGE mistake

r9k has to leave now.

>women
>knowing anything
Women can't even tell the difference between thinking and feeling

Why do all nurses look the same? That weird, short, overweight pig-faced aesthetic.

>that picture
Kek my friend is starting nursing school. That will be him.

truth

when you realize you got used to the stench of fish

It is well known that the higher your IQ is the more likely you are to be depressed. Women are stupid, they don't think of much and just feel bliss in their ignorance.

>I do the work of 27 men
>it's all so tiring
>my feet hurt

Women who think rationally are more plagued by the torment of other women than you will ever know

>arabs
wut. here, it's niggers

Same here. Don't want to deal with it but my only passion is medicine.

>Nurses
Why would anyone settle to be a nurse? Sure the pay is good, especially if you're a nurse anesthesiologist, but you're always the servant to the medical doctors. You'll always be known for settling for less. Maybe it's because you didn't have the intelligence to get into med school. Maybe it's because wanted a six figure job with minimal education requirements. But at the end of the day you'll never amount to anything in society. Always a servant to your master.

>why would anyone want to be a nurse
Because we want to practice medicine without all the bureaucracy that a doc has to play part in.

spbp

Sup Forums really needs a purge

>Be the only man in nursing school
>Think that nursing school will teach you how to be a nurse
>Instead get red pilled on women to an unhealthy degree
>Life is suffering

>study nursing they said
>women love male nurses they said
>no one will call you a faggot these days they said

Nurses are the most vile and nasty breed of female.

Every woman who goes into nursing is just a wicked bitch in their personal life. Don't marry a nurse lads

Yick. Why do women and SJW guys always make that creepy mouth open, fake smile look in pictures?

Do they think it makes them look pretty? They look like Barbie dolls with Down Syndrome to me. And the men look even stupider because they're trying to emulate the women.

We all know who is responsible here.

That's called autism.

Women really are autistic children.

>the thousand favor stare

t. I have no idea of what I'm talking about

I'm a 28 yo nurse making $90k year and being a dude makes you a priority hire. Yes women are stupid but that just makes it easier for you to rise to the top, appear more senior and sexually attractive to the hordes of mega-babe Junior RNs. If you're a beta low test male who joins nursing because you're actually gay, then you won't be able to capitalize on any of the advantages. At the end of the day, you're working in a field dominated by young women where masculine heterosexual males are in short supply. If you're not a fuck up or a faggot, than doctors are compete bro tier and wonderful to work alongside with. Plus the salary helps pay for my comfy lifestyle.

please kill me

Then go to med school you lazy fuck

2 kids and 2 useless eaters, dude should cut his losses

Dude in the pic is a military veteran, show some respect.

T. Faggot

You know that there is no fucking name for male nurses and being in that position is assuming a female role and name a priori, right?

For example in German nurse is called Sister-of-the I'll
>What is your job
>Sister-of-the
>Ahahahahahahahahahaahanaahaaha faggot

This is what 99% of men will think when you tell them your job
And it doesn't matter if you don't like dicks in your ass, you ARE a fag, just in it's alternative expression- being a nurse

with that retard logic you could just put doctors as the slave and the master as the guy who runs the hospital. maybe you might feel inferior for taking a job as a nurse when you "could" have been a doctor, but maybe everyone doesn't want to stay in school for 8 years and work 80 hours a week for money

I'm trying to see if he's interested in being a PA or even Paramedic. Would not want to be a nurse, aside from working with women all day the work just seems very shitty.

just give them time when they are near 40 and have 5 cats no kids no man and no one will fuck them then compare women and men about how happy they are

He's fighting in the great Tuna Fish Wars

Feeling = Intuition = Knowing

your entire language is gendered you fucking moron

Also a good way to get redpilled on women, medical bureaucracy and psychology at the same time!

Seriously underated

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE normie infested Sup Forums is more cancerous than /r9k/

And without all the money

He has seen some serious shit man. Being surrounded by stupid women will fuck you up.

>reddit.com/r/pics/comments/2y1joo/my_friend_was_an_infantry_marine_now_he_is_a_nurse/

See

So you speak German?
It's rare to see a bilingual burger.

So how'd somebody with, say, an IQ of 140 likely respond to the world? Would his negative appraisal of society and its people be so overwhelming, it'd strip him of any incentive to pursue goals that don't directly relate to his own amusement and self improvement? I'd love to hear from some high IQ anons, for insight into how how think and operate in the current year

It's all what you make of it. Im an airforce medic so i work with a lot of nurses and docs directly. Given the choice between which job i prefer I'd have to say nurse. They only have to deal with administrators when they fuck up usually.

This is about to be me.

Except I'll smile for their stupid pictures and play along because I don't want to look like the angry autistic I really am inside.

That's how you fuck stupid whores, unfortunately.

No doubt. I'm hoping for the best for him and being s dude in a female dominated field might prove to make him more marketable. Kek I'm trying to be a cop in a big city with tons of nigs and shootings so I can't really talk who dun goof'd on career choices.

Exactly!
National average salary is 60k, that's pretty damn comfy. That's just for RN go for BSN or work up to MSN and be a head nurse and you're talking 90-100k

not exactly. i studied german hardcore in high school, and then promptly forgot it all once i graduated. i'm not white and didn't have much interest in visiting germany so i lost any fluency that i had

Being male in a female dominated field is like playing with infinite ammo, the smallest amount of effort (I.E. doing your fucking job the way it's suposed to be done) will get you ahead quick. Though i have met some great female nurses but they hate most of the profession too lol. Good luck with being a cop, make friends with the EMTs you meet it'll help

Biggest redpill ever

damn, you right, never really thought about that until now

I used to speak Hunsrück with my great-grandparents and my mom's family.
I've forgotten almost everything by now.

if you pick it back up it will come back to you really quickly. if you reimmersed yourself in that environment you'd probably be fluent again after a few months. right now i'm spending an hour a day on spanish because i'm moving to texas soon. i want to spread my seed in enough decent looking mexican chicks to become the new genghis khan

All memes aside, I'm a med student, and have talked to many male nurses and most of them (if not all) are fucking pissed by women being bitchy, lazy and mostly retarded.

Most of them regretted not doing med school for these reasons.

Seriously, don't go into that nurse school without knowing what you're getting into. You'll have to deal with mostly stupid women (since the studies and the job are easy), and these are very very very annoying.

I'm really considering moving to a German city on the hillside.
Their dialect will probably not be the same I used to speak.

>Women fucking brown manlet arabs
>Men living less blissful lives
I hate neckbeard virgins

Hell, a typical ADN still can get around 60K a year. As a single guy with no real vice, you can own a house in less than 10 years (if you're lackadaisical on saving) and have a fat 401K.

Don't do anything beyond casual dating with a female nurse. Most are on some kind of psychoactive medication. A good chunk of them can't talk about anything else outside of work. Giant ass redpill right there.

>We've taken this picture 47 times already, I want to go home

I was in long term relationship for 3+ years ... It was fucking awful. at the end i was total burned out and she was a super toxic cunt. After i left her I felt free and happy, but after some time I got a bit depressed. I felt that I have to have a GF to be a man. It was fuck sad. But now I am Full MGTOW and i am super happy. hug kiss and fuck but never relationship. I have a fuck frined and it's best time of my life.