Far Cuck 5

Oh boy......
People are already salivating at "taking back Trumpville" and "having a POC character killing 'Nazis'.

Saw this shit coming from a mile away. At least the main villain doesn't have Trump hair.

why wh*te monkeys are so mad about this? i see nothing wrong with this.

How many different sexualities(*) are there in the game?

These are the good guys right?
Finally I'll be able to do a fag drag without the cops trying to crawl up my ass

Well, they are doing a good job of attracting progressive zombies. If you aren't having kids then you might as well be buying video games.

good question, greatest ally. in fact why don't we all make sure they include all 64 genders? we should support them and push for this to be the most progressive and inclusive game in history and see how it turns out.

>all 64 genders
old info

Id rather have a starship troopers esque game where we killed roaches.

I want to be part of this church n shyt

BEN GARRISON MOD WHEN?

2nded

FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

>"taking back trumpville"
Centuries before Trump was even born..
Go kys.

>People are already salivating

You mean libshits that dont play vidya?

PLEASE GIVE OPTIONAL ((((EVIL)))) ROUTE TO JOIN THEM AND HUNT DEGENERATES WITH THEM UBISOFT.

Ahahahahahahahahahaahanaahaaha
Ahahahahahahahahahaahanaahaah
Ahahahahahahahahahaahanaahaaha
Goyim BTFO

Finally your last refuge got koshered

Hope there's a way to side with him like in Far Cry 4

>having a POC character killing 'Nazis
>POC character

Source?

The farcry games allow you to go different directions. I bet you can join the nationalists or whatever the other group is. If you're a hippie fag you can join whoever opposes them.

It's UBI.. That's gonna be a dlc which costs more than the game itself

It doesn't matter everything after Far Cry 2 started going downhill

Ubisoft Far Crys were always not exactly politically correct (except Primal), there's a reason for those startup diversity disclaimers

wasn't far cry 4 about fighting a milo yianopoulus clone? and yes i know there was a secret way to join him, but you didn't get to play the game either.

>centuries before
>doesn't even look at the image in the OP he replies to

Farcry 2 was basically the opposite of this. You killed a shit ton of Africans.

Go fuck a cousin in the ass Kemel

>after Far Cry 2..
Far Cry should never have gone open world.
It fucked with the story-telling

The bad guy in Farcry 2 was white.

and? if its shit and the only selling point is some liberal agenda then its gonna flop real bad because libshits only praise 'brave and progressive' games but dont play them, let alone buy

It's based on the wild west and the civil war dumbfuck

>Wow Far Cry in America
>Will it be Balkanization with UN Peacekeepers, Oath Keepers, Preppers, civilians, and bunch of other factions fighting?

NOPE. EVIL WHITE CHRISTIANS THAT WANT TO 6 BILLION EVERY PERSON OF COLOR (USES THE N WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

There is a dude holding an ar15 on the right and two planes on the top left

thats only because the niggers are too stupid to think a level beyond shooting at everything they see as soon as it passes by them, which is basically your obstacle through the entire game. just a bunch of angry niggers with guns.

but planes and rpgs and plaid.

Reminds me the first season of true detective. Pretty excited actually

This isnt red dead redemption

>Wild West
>M4 SBRs
>compound bows
>airplanes in the sky
are you retarded?

So inspiring
Really makes you think

if this game was anti-white nationalism propaganda, it had the inverse effect on me desu

Even though this is objectively wrong, if it were set during the civil war or whenever, we both know ubisoft would try to draw parallels to the villain and trump or whatever.

Meh. I will mod out the darkie character PC masterrace

Another game with white people from Ubisoft.

Did you fags even play the game? The bad white guy was actually the good guy, which is revealed in the end. Faggots.

Well, so was the good guy.

>6969696959595959595)6969695

I played it about halfway through before getting bored of it.

What did Ubisoft mean by this?

>tfw you will never play as a mercenary going around killing googles
Why even live?

Wow that is so original

Idk the problem
Game series know for charismatic villains does it again
Cult leaders are usually charismatic
Last villain was a super liberal evil gay guy so.maybe they wanted to switch it up
First white villain in the series too
Shits probably based on the Waco cult or a militarized jonestown
It would be more interesting if it was one of those extremist Christian communist cults tho

Its not uncommon for whatever normie safe agenda is being pushed in games to have the opposite effect.

Did you think GTA V was a game based on relationships and the trials you undertake to maintain love with friends and family?

>kill cultist bible thumpers
>WOW THEY WANT TO KILL ALL THE CHRISTAINS KIKE PROPAGANDA
the Christian victim complex sure is something

It´s the second best far cry, only 3 was better imho, because hunting big game was really revolutionary.

Because there's no such thing as literary freedom?
Fuck BF1 has guns that weren't even in WW1, and they're trying to be historically accurate, Far Cry isn't..
How historically accurate is Assassins Creed?
Go fuck yourselves, you don't know shit about game design.

>Game series know for charismatic villains does it again

>LOL I AM LE CRAZY XDDDDDDDD
>LOOK AT ME KILL MY OWN DUDES :)))

So charismatic
So original

>Ubisoft Montreal in charge of not being cucks

I mean, what were you expecting?

because nothing says civil war like aviators.

Are you talking about Primal or 4? Never played Primal so I don´t know and the Asian guy never seemed gay to me, just eccentric.

I like far cry but fucking hell this one really looks shitty.

But remember don't say anything wrong about muslims or they may become radicalised and start making explosive performance art on concerts!

No GTA V is based on living in Los Santos (LA)..
Are you retarded?

Show me where you saw it would be civil war era

>white protag kills niggers in 2
>white protag kills spics in 3
>gook protag kills gooks in 4
>literally nothing

>gets to kill whiteys in 5
>WAAAAAAHHHHHHH THEY WANT TO KILL US

He wasn't gay so what the fuck are you talking about. At least play the fucking game before you start claiming bullshit about it

You're looking forward to the new female classes in BF1 aren't you

>I like far cry
The only good one was the first one, to bad most faggots here were to young to play it

>Based on
>Set in
Pick one retard.
It's based on a completely different timeline, and tries to show the struggles and underlying arguments behind the civil war.
This game has been in development for a few years now..

4, and idk exactly but he gave off a gay vibe and was super anti traditionalist, also in fc2 you kill black commies
And when you get to kill white cultists in a majority white area people scream white genocide
He was fruity af

Assassins Creed doesn´t bullshit about things, that can be sourced (at least in the parts 1-3).
BF1 represents niggers and women russian soldiers as 90% of the troops participating in the war, so much for historical accuracy.

how many AAA games since COD4 had radical mudshits as the bad guys? how many games have radical christians as the bad guys? which is more believable?

Yup.

THIS
fuck this game was beautiful

Bro, just stop posting. Close the tab and go outside for a walk or something. This is getting sad, at least try and preserve some of your dignity.

Personal conversations with the devs currently working on it.. Try again leaf.

This

so long as the protag isn't non-white and the plot of the game doesn't revolve around "muh poor oppressed minority being holocausted by ebil whitey backward christian conservatives" i don't care.

Yeah so I can shoot the fuck out of them because they are too weak to even hold up & point a gun.

>liking that trash

he had a daughter with your characters mother. I get he was fruity but he wasn't gay

dude that Wild West shit was a fucking rumor that turned out false

Templars & assassins killing each other.
I'm sure that's all well sourced xD

I can only think of 2 radical christan villains
And every modern shooter in an Arab country since cod had extremists

He loved the mother of the main character, also in the notes you find it is implied, that they had an affair and possibly conceived the dead sister of the main character. Her grave is at the top of his fortress. Think again.

there had to be a certain level of redpilling of the designers to make something like this

The alt-right is the new sjw

Dude I'm a fucking game dev & I have talked to people that are working on the game as we speak..
Go kill yourself faggot.

It wasn't political statement thou.

To be fair, Infinite had a segment where the Vox Populi were killing Columbians without prejudice and it wasn't glorified from what I remember.