If you
>masturbate
>have sex outside of marriage
>are an atheist/agnostic/muslim/
>play more than 10 hours of vidya a week
>watch (((movies))) or (((television))) without recognizing the bluepilling
>do drugs
>fraternize with other races

YOU are participating in the destruction of the west and helping race/sex/religion politics rise to prominence.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7rNY7xKyGCQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good. If it undermines your shitty ideals, I'll even try all the ones I'm not already into. Thanks for the anti-hatred checklist, user.

>muh degeneracy

(You)

>watch TV
>Subaru commercial comes on
>white kids in parade being told no about using something, all pasty white with blonde, red, or brown hair and all male
>At the end of the commercial, ONLY black kid appears: "Mom I'm taking the Subaru!"
>Ok

I can never go back, I notice this shit on the regular now and it bothers the hell out of me.

>the ''horror'' films where the black protag is being menaced by crazy white people

What a bluepilled faggot.

Does deism count as a form of agnosticism?

It's a "I can't into social interaction so anyone that does so is a degenerate" episode isn't it?

Who here has such good sex with their wife that it almost feels like it should be a sin?

Anyone else know that feel?

Sin is an abstract concept designed to subjugate morons. Nothing feels sinful. Nothing should.

>implying you don't masturbate
>impyining any one on this board doesn't

>stop enjoying what I don't like
>anything I don't approve of is degeneracy
Epic Sup Forums meme

>posts this with a picture of a shit-tier cartoon and file name, thinking he's smug as fuck and above the rest.

Ok kiddo, here's your (((You)))

Does benzodiazepines count as drugs? I can't function normally in society without them they have turned me from a NEET to a real human bean. I know it will bite my ass in the future but beats sitting at home doing 12 hour vidya marathons and fapping to 2D in between.

Yeah it's horseshit, like, you know, the entire earth flooding and everyone except Noah's family dying in the last few thousand years.

Drug-free racially conscious white atheist here. I fap every few days because I'm sane. Feels good man.

if you watch (((movies))) or (((television))) while justifying to yourself that it's okay because you spot the bluepilling, YOU are participating in the destruction of the west and helping race/sex/religion politics rise to prominence

Don't you have some important threads to derail, Shabboz T. Goy?

>>are an atheist/agnostic/muslim/
You can be an atheist or agnostic but still realize that religion is important and thus taking part in it.

Lets see
>masturbate
Guilty
Guilty
>are an atheist/agnostic/muslim
Guilty
Guilty, although not recently because finals.
Not guilty; designated survivor is at face value a great show, but all the political shilling is cancer.
>do drugs
Not-guilty
Have half Asian half Dutch gf.

Feels good to be degenerate, man.

You also have to lift and do cardio and have a good diet (vegan).

youtube.com/watch?v=7rNY7xKyGCQ

>Feels good to be degenerate, man.
Stop it.

Well user, you know what's really degenerate? Going to Detroit alone in the middle of the night.
We hate it when you have culturally diverse nights out with POC.

...furiously
...with the slightest suggestion.

Hello Sven, how are you

You also have to study hard and work hard to get a well paying job or, even better, start you own business.

Get valuable skills.

Say what you like about OP; Rick and Morty is awesome.

It's ok all things considered.

>Ur not Sup Forums if you hurp a durr.

Fuck off faggot. I'll jack off to japanese girls in panties while playing vidya if I want to. Sup Forums is about celebrating the freedom that is given to us by god, not to shackle us to ignorant ideologies such as your own.

Go redpill your brainpan with a bullet.

>if you have fun in anyway shape or form you are a degenerate
Alamond Status :

Deactivated [ ]
Activated [x]

Nope. This one will do, Jethro t. Hitler.

Also find a good virgin wife and have a lot of children at a young age.

If she's not a virgin the probability that the marriage will be unsuccessful is very high.

If you're strong enough she will adapt your views. Women are followers and so they look for a strong leader.

>masturbate
Yes
Three times
No
Yes
Watch them but recognize bluepilling and look for redpills
>do drugs
No
Yes

Stay mad.

god u must be one of the most boring, miserable and lonely people on the planet.

you are supposed to grow a garden as well.

>masturbate
check
check
was muslim before now atheist
check
check
>do drugs
check
check
LMAO

Thanks for the compliment, Shabboz.

So what am I supposed to do with my dick?

How to spot a Plebbit faggot 101

>Posts Rick and Morty
>Tells you what to do

There I told you now OP please fuck off back to the_donald thanks

>Using Rick Sanchez in your shitty thread
>Not realizing the irony

Sup Forums is already what Rick wants, an Anarcho-Capitalist future.

Kinda like a nigger saying thanks for being called a nigger, but you're welcome.

Found it!
You highly moral individual, OP, huh?

i do this because i'm not a virgin nerd

I haven't done this since in well over a decade but I just got the new Zelda and I'm guilty.

>do drugs
I take Adderall and occasional psychedelics... but yeah drugs are degenerate. Especially weed because it makes people turn into faggots. And then heroin because it makes people turn into scumbags.

Everything else is spot on especially fraternizing with other races. Too many people on here think its just a meme.

Raise your kids well. Be there for them and red pill them about race and not being promiscuous etc.

Then you have to let them take their own decisions. If you're overly controlling it won't end well.

Also don't drink or do other drugs. Be hard but fair and don't use violence against you kids. Restrain them if they are unruly, but don't use violence against them.

The change starts with yourself and the stable traditional family you create.

The family unit is the foundation of society and the destruction of the family unit is behind most of our problems.

>If you do any of those personally selected by me vices, you are what 's killing the humanity
Get your head off yer ass and tell me again, why should people care what you think, oh so wise guru

>It's another episode of abdul telling people how to live their life again

>muh degeneracy
fuck off normie, you are the cancer killing this board

Don't forget not constantly self improving

masturbate because ive been single for three months and im too autistic to find another partner that fast. im not going to get married, because id rather not get fucked financially in the event of a divorce. just a complicated mess. i will have premarital sex whenever i can. im basically a shut-in neet, so im going to play as much goddamn videogames as I want. after finding Sup Forums a couple years ago, i never saw media the same again. i notice things i never noticed before.. so i guess i recognize the bluepilling now.. i see how bad it is, yet do very little about it. im trying to find drugs right now because i want to escape this shit for a while. i dont fraternize with other races really, and i kind of have a dislike for most other races. theres something about all of the non whites thats a little off putting. so what if im participating in the destruction of the west and all that shit. its all going to shit anyway. there will be a tipping point or collapse or something and i think a lot of people on here hope for that. fuck it.

that's not how that commercial goes but ok

This.

>tfw read so much wood elf speak on the internet that i identify swedish specifically without even noticing flag

>1 post by this ID

You can't call anyone out if you use a picture of a trash show which is probably one of the most unfunny things I have ever seen

You also sound like you lock yourself in a basement to keep the gubmint away from you and your family dog as you fuck him and slowly feel awful about it so you try to call other people degenerate

>>masturbate
yep and i'm done with the no bating meme. it's created by basement dwellers that we're starting to feel bad about how much they were beating, so they tried to act like it is a big bad thing to make themselves feel better about stopping and thus feeling less guilty for how lonely and pathetic they are
>>have sex outside of marriage
you're a huge pussy if you don't and yes
>>are an atheist/agnostic/muslim/
i'm obviously not religious because i'm not a crazy person
>>play more than 10 hours of vidya a week
i don't play video games at this point in my life, but not out of principle, just because i am busier and have other hobbies. wouldn't mind getting a new system in the near future
>>watch (((movies))) or (((television))) without recognizing the bluepilling
watch movies and tv at my leisure without thinking about some virgin like you nit picking everything in every program. don't watch news because it's fake. the picture in your OP is from a good show on tv you fucking faggot
>>do drugs
if you would try drugs you'd realize how pathetic your post is here. everyone that has a life and isn't a nervous little lonely boy should and can do drugs in moderation
>>fraternize with other races
fraternize with anyone i want, including other races, because i'm not an antisocial scum and can separate my bigger picture feelings of racism on a person to person basis

Det är en väldigt bra serie. Rekommenderas verkligen.

>>>/reddit/

long term use will definitely fuck you up. you will have a ridiculous amount of rebound anxiety if you choose to discontinue the drugs. i know that feel though. i am neet right now because cant properly function in society. was on benzos before and everything seemed easy.

Rick and Morty is a shitty steins;gate knockoff

not fluent enough for that unfortunately

tbqh senpai if i'm actually going to learn another language i'd rather learn english's bastard sister

>implying I have friends
>implying I ever had sex
>implying I'm not masturbating right now

>video games
>masturbation
You realize Sup Forums specializes in this shit, right?

MAGA sage

>Rick & Morty
You need to go back.

Sounds fucking boring

Dumb Nerd

kek

>tfw addicted to vidya

help

holy shit that comic
is there a translation?

why though. keep playing. better to have a hobby than not. whats better? watching football? fuck that. at least with vidya your mind is active