What if gender really IS a social construct?

I've never given a damn about gender debates, but the fact that homo- and bisexuality are widespread in the animal world really made me think...

Turns out, there is no "naturality" argument for heterosexuality. One step further, if sexuality in nature is fluid, doesn't that make all sex-related characteristics, including gender, a human invention (e. g. social construct)?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NwkaqNFp530
youtube.com/watch?v=T0XwCB_6Kbc
youtube.com/watch?v=Lf7HuCa97vk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Money
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Actually heterosexuality it is a social construct, like homosexuality.

There are normals and faggots.

God's (or evolution, your choice) design: male + female = baby

Anything else is degenerative

Fucking your brothers and sisters and eating your sons and daughters is also "widespread in the animal world".

Does that really make you think? Does "progressivism" just mean to turn everyone into animals?

Gender is a hijacked nonsense term that is not objective, so you cannot argue about it.
Sex is the scientific term.

Infanticide occurs in nature too, therefore it must be fine for adult males to kill off the children of single moms and generate their own heirs with her.

Homosexuality is a mental illness.

I-is this a boy?

Everything we do is a social construct. Some social constructs build civilizations such as marriage between White Europeans. Some social constructs create animalistic tribal behaviors like the niggers of Africa. Humans are programmable, some programs are better than others.

and again, in animal world usualy sodomite stuff are rapes.
The sodomite intercourse are ALWAYS sadomasochistic relation, who take it suffer, and enjoy to be subjugated and dominated brutally.
Anal "sex" = violence, abuse

Again, ANIMALS in the wild do it, and they weren't subjected to any modification. Therefore, there exist multiple natural designs for sexuality.

Then, I don't believe in the Christian/Jewish/Islamic God, but even if you do: turns out God created creatures that are homosexual, whilst opposing this form of sexuslity in the Bible?

faggot

>if sexuality in nature is fluid

it's not

To be honest, I don't care what the fuck you do in your bedroom as long as the other person is okay with it

Look, if you want to make the argument that gays are natural because animals do it, then you have to make an identical argument for all of the awful things animals do, like killing their young and raping the corpses, or eating their mates, etc.

People are not animals.

Gender is irrelevant, only sex matters. I don't even know why there even needs to be a debate.

Animals eat shit, rape, eat their children and stuff
youtube.com/watch?v=NwkaqNFp530
youtube.com/watch?v=T0XwCB_6Kbc
youtube.com/watch?v=Lf7HuCa97vk

animals dont do it for pleasure retard, its either a domination move or an atypical coupling caused mostly by human actions (such as putting penguins in a zoo). aside from that, why should we EVER base our principles on what animals are doing? just because its natural for them doesnt mean its natural for us.

See

Gretel are you still with us?
Post us some of your pictures.

>Shock discovery: Ms Martin told of one case where a farmer rigged a CCTV camera in the rafters of his barn after finding his normally friendly sheep refusing human contact, to discover multiple men sneaking in in the dead of night to sexually abuse his beloved livestock
it made you think while you were having sex with a horse?
this is a germans-fuck-goats thread now

Animals also belong in zoos. Fuck off turkish retard

>male lions eat the young so the female lion will enter estrus faster.
>Human female aborts her own young for the same reason.
Nature knows humans better than humans know themselves

Sex and gender are correlated, but sex does not determine gender 100% of the time.

Gender is a social construct because the way society and the transgender people see it is constructed by the outlook of that society. Just like we assign race based on different groups, gender is something that is loosely define by our society.

>Many here believe Romans are not white
>Many believe Italians are not white
>Many believe that Slavs are not white
>Many argues Jews are not white
>Many argue that some Iranians are technically more white than Italians
>Some argue that only Nords are white
>Others say only Germans are white

See, what we consider "race" or "gender" is entirely a paradigm that is created by a society. It only exists here; you will not find a place that uses "male" or "female" or "bisexual". They would have different constructs.

None of it exists outside of our mind.

Some call this the Butterfly effect because you project your reality into consciousness and it is as real as 2+2=4.

>Dan Schneider initiates another young starlet

Post more

Rape laws are a social construct. Most mating occurs without consent after all.

Not killing a single moms kids when you hook up is a social construct. Most mammals kill off the young from competitor males.

What if the idea of "natural" is just a social construct?
If aliens exist, what makea anything in thia universe "normal" or "natural?"

>humans are animals

sage

>a leaf
gender and sex synonyms
no need to come up with complex mental gymnastics
there are 2 genders and thats the end of it
deal with it

Who's this fluid druid?

Natural is a truth of reality that exists on every planet system.

>Natural: Exists on the planet without human creation

>Un-natural (or man-made ): Something that exists because of human creation and would not exist otherwise in the natural world.

Everything humans experience is either entirely or in part a social construct due to us being social animals. Thus, if we argue that a social construct phenomenon is fictional with respect to practical reality due to it being a social construct, we must discard most of the so called humanity to remain intellectually honest. Value of life: a social construct, human rights: a social construct, love: a social construct, et cetera ad infinitum.

Here's a history lesson for you, Kraut.

THE YEAR! 1945! Millions of hard masculine German men are killed off in WW2, as a result of this, the sissy men and single women raised a generation of faggots. This has continued to present day and now we have Megaultracocksucker M5A3 like you that debates on a conservative image board whether or not sucking dick is natural.

Here's your fucking answer: get in your house, shut the door, close the curtains, stay in the closet, suck dick and shut the fuck up about it.
As a compromise, I'm sure most of here would tolerate the fact you steal oxygen if you did everything I said above.

No you fucking retard, the biological imperative is reproduction. Are there some aberrant behaviors produced? Yeah there are, just like congenital birth defects are a fact of life, but nobody is trying to normalize them.

Saying things are social constructs is pointless unless you establish what exactly is a social construct and how precisely society constructs concepts. Most of the left, however, refuses to so, blindly believing you can make claims like X is a social construct as if it is self evident. It is not. This is something even Chomsky, a hard core leftist, has already pointed out concerning post modernism.

It's not a coincidence that there are two sexes and that the spectrum of gender constructs adhere to this binary, biological groundwork.

If it weren't for the two sexes then these constructs would be no different than cultural norms/fashion statements/trends. It's hilarious to see people say they are nonbinary when it's basically validating the two end points of this spectrum.

Honestly the new legislation gives us a archetypal truth akin to what Peterson talks about.

If you are gay, you can become straight.

Because gender is fluid you should be able to be attracted to pussy with just a few brain exercises.

I know a good hypnotist that offers gay fluid transitional therapy to make you straight.

They charge $50 an hour and you can be cured in three sessions.

It's not.
just look between your legs.

Also fucking reddit formating is killing me

What if Earth is really flat?

wtf are you talking about, gender is self evidently a social construct

what's at issue is trannys saying because something is a social construct it is arbitrary and doesn't matter

Maybe you need to innawoods so you can be truly free

Sexuality is a mental construct. That's why fetishes exist and people can be aroused by near god damn everything, including men, woman, beasts, 2d pictures and goddamned tanks.
But this isn't a reason to declare ALL types of sexuality socially accepted. Only the standard heterosexual should be promoted and accepted as norm, because it builds the fabric of society - monogamous families.

sorry I just read the rest of your post OP

you keep conflating gender, sex and sexuality and these are 3 different concepts you fucking dunce

>turns out God created creatures that are homosexual
nope, free will fucker

>what's at issue is trannys saying because something is a social construct it is arbitrary and doesn't matter

This.

Just point out that the law is a social construct and none of us want to live in a world without laws, or one where the laws are "fluid" and radically change on a daily basis.

Homo and bi are not genders you fuckin imbecile. They're sexual orientations

Its natural for fish to breathe under water. You should tie some cylinder blocks to your feet and go for a swim because we're just like them afterall

Natural and normal are two different things. Not to mention we aren't fish or low tier animals. Our civilizations have thrived because we didn't have homos ending our bloodlines.

We aren't hyenas,our women don't have huge clitori that penetrate us. We have huge penises that penetrate them and bring on babies.

ALSO we have evolved to the point where we can enforce rules and guides to help us reach enlightenment or even happiness,it's called the christian dogma. This is why europeans are as smart as they are and selfless as they are.

Unfortunately the road to hell is paved with good intentions which is why we allow muslim scum amongst our communities. But as you can see they segregate themselves and try to blow us up. So for now fuck gender and focus on killing as many muslims as you can,i want to see a bodycount that tops vlad tepes',i want stories to be told in the future much like when the crusaders rolled in jerusalem where the blood was up to the knees.

Fight for EVROPA.

If gender really is a social construct? Then all of these "new genders" are social constructs. The argument appears to be that everything is a social construct.

Who cares? I'm interested in what helps people to survive and thrive.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Money

The man who invented (((Gender)))

>chopped little boys dicks off and told them they were girls

>whao look they think they are girls, sex must be bullshit

The day of the rope will be a glorious one.

Gender + sexual orientation = linked

In terms of pronouns:

>A "he" is assumed to be attracted to she
> =A "she" is assumed to be attracted to she

But this is not true, there are many variations.

To more accurately use these pronouns, they need to be more specific in their identification of gender identity and those associations that go along with it. This is written law so get used to it.

What's your pronoun may I ask?

she attracted to he***

>The man who invented (((Gender)))
>American education
get your dunce cap on

Gender IS a social construct. They're making it up. Its all in their head. If they say they want to be a woman one day and a helicopter the next, its just who they want to be be in society. Gender has nothing to do with sex, which is clearly marked on your birth certificate. Not gender. Gender is a fake term made up to cause division among the masses. Nothing more, nothing less.

You will go into the ovens on that fateful day, poopdick faggot.

read this.

If gender actually was a social construct, liberals would claim it's genetic.

>Xir wants to forever wallow in the more of base animal instincts and justify his destructive hedonism by appealing to an external authority

Disgusting.

Tell me again how atheism isn't religious thinking.

Then I am really an apache helicopter.

>Gender was a term coined by John Money
>previously always known as SEX

fuck off vegemite nigger.

Sex is highly correlated with gender, but that does not mean this holds true 100% of the time.

I would like someone to debate me on this.

>gender as a concept is 70 years old
>American education

>homo- and bisexuality are widespread in the animal world
They aren't widespread. The fact is that in any mammalian species homosexuality is an outlier behavior present in less that 3% of a given population. If it were much higher, the species with a high instance of true homosexuality would be out competed and go extinct. Despite propaganda to the contrary, true homosexuality exists in about the same proportions in humans. Homosexuals often are also creative individuals who seek out and congregate with like minded people. In large cities, they form communities and enter the art and entertainment industries in numbers far out of proportion to the general population. Like anyone else, homosexuals seek to be accepted and loved. so the use their access to the entertainment apparatus to propagandize homosexuality as "normal" behavior. It is not enough for them to be simply left alone. You must accept them and welcome them, or they will use their power in the media and their growing politic power to destroy you. Historically, late stage decay of civilizations display similar tenancies. Gender roles are blurred. Masculinity becomes undesirable, even ridiculed or persecuted. Masculinity becomes the preview of outsiders and barbarians. The civilization then degrades to the point that it collapses from within or is so weakened that it is invaded by a younger, more vibrant culture. At the moment, Western culture is in a general state of collapse. Acceptance of homosexuality and the blurring of gender roles is a symptom of this. Islam as a whole is at a point where western civilization was during the age of European expansion. Islamic civilization is experiencing an exploding birth rate and are expanding with traditional roles of gender and cultural hatred of homosexuality. (That it is actually practiced is irrelevant, it is officially condemned and punished with death when it shows any signs of being accepted as the norm.)

Sage.
This is a no brainier, really.
Only 4 things to account for.
-You've got a dick and you dig girls, you're heterosexual.
-You've got a vagina and crave being cummed into, you're an heterosexual.
Any other degeneracy is what it is, but don't just fucking throw it all over our face for being normal.

SOSE ZU DER SAMENDAME BITTE

They are going to have to change the curriculum to teach young kids about this stuff though.

Otherwise the kids will unintentionally do something wrong and break the law.

Gender is a construct of the mind which in most cases matches the biological sex of a person.

People with masculine bodies tend to have masculine personalities.

People with feminine bodies tend to have feminine personalities.

Anything else is an abnormality.

Gender IS a social construct, just like monogamy and the concepto of "underage". The fact that something is a social construct doesnt mean you can change it as you please, there is a reason its called SOCIAL construct and not individual construct. You dont get to choose your gender, its assign to you by the society.

>free will
>free
>god knows what you will do
>god created you

where is the free?

>but the fact that homo- and bisexuality are widespread in the animal world

Fact?
I have yet to see any proof of homosexual animals, which refuse any chance at heterosexual intercourse.
Bisexuality is more or less natural (and according to statistics more widespread in humans than most people believe), but homosexuality is entirely unnatural.

Besides, if you bring up the "normal in the animal world" argument, would you mind if someone stole everything you owned, raped and killed you? all of those are perfectly natural and have been bserved in animals many times.

Now I honestly don't give a rats ass about who fucks who, but they should at least keep it behind closed doors instead of expecting people to tell them how what they're doing is absolutely fine and natural.

I still don't get how it is social.
You're just born equipped with the tools you need.
What has society got to do about that?

>Bisexuality is more or less natural (and according to statistics more widespread in humans than most people believe)
Probably because almost all women are what we would consider "bisexual", sexuality is much more fluid in females

Biological identity is not a social construct.

How we identify and react to our biological gender, our gender identity, is a social construct.

One is biology.

One is social science schmaltz.

Bill Nye should learn the fucking difference as I used to learn biology and 'real' science from him.

(((they))) broke you

>thhere were gays and trannies in the ancient days XDDDD

>le revisionist poopdick history

Every, EVERY single nation or civilization that strayed from natural law shortly after destroyed itself. This is an undeniable truth.

Dick = Male
Penis = Female
Both = Hermaphrodite
None = OP
/thread

Agreed, but this "abnormality" still requires a more specific classification to be used in language terms.

English has evolved for gorillions of years and has gone through changes.

Just read an old Shakespeare poem.

Identifying and integrating more precise gender pronouns into our language is more scientifically correct that being a denier.

Global warming deniers also use tactics to deny facts, but that doesn't mean the leading scientific investigators are not up to speed on this gender phenomenon. They are running highly controlled tests to scan large amounts of information to identify the differences in gender. Leading researchers are finding that the human mind is super complex and works outside or normal paradigms.

It would take you literally less than 1 second for Google to show you that you're arguing an incorrect point.

And you you continue to reply as though you are correct, is this, dare I say the ultimate expression of
>AMERICAN EDUCATION

>Penis = Female
INB4 What the fuck faggot?

not an argument.

I made that error too.

Dr. Drew said that actual hermaphrodites do not exist. Joe Rogan mentioned this too.

>Penis = Female
You wish faggot

Male deer smash their antlers against other male deer in fights for dominance. Is that a social construct?

Your argument is nothing but naval gazing false intellectual post-modernist garbage.

You didn't present anything that required an argument.

where can i get a girl like this?
>5'5"
>slav
>balding
>missing teeth
>lazy eye
>racist
>minimum wage job
>takes 3 times to solve the "apartment" captcha
Do i stand a chance?

Look at how common to "boipoussi" phenomen is in places like the Philippines and other shit countries in that region. It's part of their cultural fabric and is a social construct because people classify themselves under these different genders because it is common in their society. Places like Japan probably have more genders associated with Anime fetishes and stuff like that.

Of course it's a social construct (at least partially). Look at all of the changes to 'masculinity' after the metrosexual craze, and how feminine boys seem now because their feminist mothers insist on training the 'toxic masculinity' out of them.

Strangely enough, boys are learning feminine manipulation tricks and also becoming increasingly violent due to the lack of a true father figure.

And isn't it obvious why there is so much desire to swap genders? You have a society that condemns men while showing how all girls are strong and can do anything boys can, or even better. And you have cuck parents lacking any identity themselves so they let a toddler choose a gender identity themselves.

*sigh* it's a tranny.

What gender would Sup Forums classify furries under?

at this point i dont really care.

Almost everything is a social construct.
Cities, families, etc.
Doesn't mean it's not real or beneficial.
Society evolved and these "constructs" are the result.

>widespread

heterosexuality is prominent because it is needed for the survival and evolution of species. If your definition of gender is a synonym for sex, then no it is not a social construct. If your definition of gender is whatever the fuck you think you are or want to be then it is your own construct. Humanity has classifications and behavioral norms and patterns that have their roots in biology and tribalism, if you think it is so great to deconstruct all of these and let people do whatever the fuck they want, tell me again in 20 years when pedophilia and zoophilia are part of the LGBTXYZ and children and animals are being taken advantage of because of their "right to choose".

There are no genders.
Sage
Only sexes, two. Male & female.
You can be a homo if you want, but I will judge you for it and do consider it a gross disorder that only hinders HUMAN society. I like to think humans are distinct from animals, although you are right, we share base instincts to reproduce. This instinct is reinforced by lust for the physical sensation of getting off. Therefore, most animals just seek to fuck, unknowing why and unknowing that being homo doesn't help them do that, but attempting to mate with everything in order to get off does ultimately succeed in it's intended purpose.

No animal is a faggot that decides I'm a male animal and i like fucking exclusively only other male animals.

Gtfo faggot use what little brainpower you might posses before posting again

did you know, if you force animals under certain conditions, you can make them have gay tendencies?
further on, did you know that gender roles are also consistently existent among animals?

Fags are useless to society.
Let's bullet them out.