What happens when Muslims/ISIS enters open field combat with professional armies/units?

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2014/aug/19/blog-posting/edward-snowden-leaked-nsa-documents-show-us-israel/
ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/featured-articles/2015/october/09/the-mystery-of-isis-toyota-army-solved/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Serval
bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-11451718
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clean_Break:_A_New_Strategy_for_Securing_the_Realm
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-israel-defence-force-apology-attack-unit-golan-heights-defense-minister-moshe-ya-alon-a7700616.html
rt.com/op-edge/357734-iran-threat-isis-israel/
archive.is/Opsw1
youtube.com/watch?v=Kvpxx7K3CIw
youtu.be/AMB3kjl7eMs
youtube.com/watch?v=Ap6jsq8UxEk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Israel gets pissed because someone didn't get the memo.

Memo?

They get their shit stuffed in, hard. Toyotas and IEDs don't compare to Bradleys and A10s.

just look at what the kurds do to them

A FUCKING MEN

ISIS is commanded and trained by Western professional armies.

It is the international army being fielded against Russia/Iran/Syria by the USA/Israel/Saudi Arabia/Turkey/UK.

They are technically your own troops.

not a likely event lol

>ISIS takes positions
>wait for attack
>nothing happens at first
>super-sonic missile strike destroys their position before they can even hear it coming

You got proof, any kind of evidence for this?

ISIS is that you?
You'd get your shit stuffed in by bumblefuck police units.

Allah can't make those bullets hit when you're hip firing.

Well they get shot obviously.

There are quite a few combat veterans among ISIS troops by now. After all this shitshow has been going on for 3 years now and even before that most members were already involved in fights with assad.

But the difference between the two is pretty clear when you look at their combat footage and for example the combat footage of Hezbollah fighters, who are pretty much a regular army by now.

The latter know how to handle their guns
They know how to save ammo
And most of all: They know how to shut up during an operation
The last thing is actually the most telling.
Rebells love to shout Allahu Ackbar and shit like that all the time, basically giving up their position.
That's also a good way to get shelled.

>fighting in open field

It's hohol level of retardness

>Newfag detected

Search up Mossad Islamic State on google and find all the info you want.

For example:

On July 16, Bahrain’s Gulf Daily News reported that "Edward Snowden has revealed that the British and American intelligence and the Mossad (Israel’s intelligence agency) worked together to create the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS)." This operation, they said, was codenamed "Hornet’s Nest."

politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2014/aug/19/blog-posting/edward-snowden-leaked-nsa-documents-show-us-israel/

>Rebells love to shout Allahu Ackbar and shit like that all the time, basically giving up their position.
Our troops should be trained to employ Marco/Polo to detect ISIS positions.

Muslim armies are surprisingly shitty in open combat; Their tactics throughout history have remained the same; Deception, Terror, Torture and constant conflict.

Best kinds of troops, ones that they win a fight or all die we still win.

So, why the fuck did they do this?

It's like the plot of a crime film?

Anything above the badge doesn't give two shits about anything but shekels. Anyone below the badge is on their own.

ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/featured-articles/2015/october/09/the-mystery-of-isis-toyota-army-solved/
>The US Treasury has recently opened an inquiry about the so-called “Islamic State’s” (ISIS/ISIL) use of large numbers of brand-new Toyota trucks. The issue has arisen in the wake of Russia’s air operations over Syria and growing global suspicion that the US itself has played a key role in arming, funding, and intentionally perpetuating the terrorist army across Syria and Iraq.
>Mystery Solved

>Just last year it was reported that the US State Department had been sending in fleets of specifically Toyota-brand trucks into Syria to whom they claimed was the “Free Syrian Army.”

They are rats and stick to their strengths in amongst crowds of innocents.
They would get absolutely fucked in open field and we have seen videos of that .

they do it because ISIS is fighting iran and syria, iserals enemies. as long as they keep destablizing iserals (and what makes the jews enemies is also our enemies) enemies they are useful idiots to us, so you wont see us fighting them for now.

Because Jews, same people who make the crime films are running the world and the wars.

Where is the backlash then?

The international backlash?

the taliban are like the most hardcore fighters ine world
>What happens when Muslims/ISIS enters open field combat with professional armies/units?
the professional armies either move through abandoned cities or get heavily outnumbered and killed

t. Shitskin

Who's gonna do something? What are they gonna do?
I hate it too user but it's not as if the whole world could all say "hey, we gotcha this time!"

m8 You just had a couple dozen little girls get blown the fuck up and people are more concerned about muslims feelings, and your expecting any kind of outrage?

they're just training for wehen they go back to blighty...

>US trained Kurds

You forgot something m8

That's how they took over big huge chunks of Syria and Irak

Some claim ISIS was created and funded by Israel to destabilize the region so they can double the size of their country.

I don't know if this is true. I find it hard to believe that koranic literalists would listen to a big nosed shekel licker to go and jihad. I think it just comes naturally to those inbred pieces of shit.

Okay, but you know we're the largest military force in recorded history? I don't want to see our vast might used for evil any more than you do, but that's where that path would lead. We need to excise the cancer, not slay the host.
Unless you're just talking about slaughtering ISIS wholesale, which yes let's all do that together, whoever's on board can expend their surplus munitions along with us. So long as we contain Israel from gobbling up clay, we could knock out two birds with one Minuteman II so to speak.

I cant say anything about a professional army
But the French crushed them in Mali

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Serval

t. prole

bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-11451718
>The hardline Islamic Taliban movement has proved to be a formidable fighting force in Afghanistan

have you not seen black hawk down and lone survivor? there's like a few hundred ragheads vs a handful of special forces in most skirmishes

the balls to the wall invasions don't happen that often

2 kids died and less than 12 of the 60 injured were under 18. stop repeating propaganda

When you get crushed by the French you know you suck

stop being Canadian

Suck a nigger's dick, leaf.

Are actually trying to split hairs about what is meant by "little"?

These were kids, you fucking spastic.

Oh it's just a few dead people who cares right
I'm glad your pretend-country is going to collapse before mine you worthless leaf.

How do you differentiate between semites and crypto-semites?
Don't you know that sunni muslims are literally zionist pupets.

came for abu hajaar
was not disappointed

This was all planned in the 1990's

>A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm (commonly known as the "Clean Break" report) is a policy document that was prepared in 1996 by a study group led by Richard Perle for Benjamin Netanyahu, the then Prime Minister of Israel.[1] The report explained a new approach to solving Israel's security problems in the Middle East with an emphasis on "Western values." It has since been criticized for advocating an aggressive new policy including the removal of Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq and the containment of Syria by engaging in proxy warfare and highlighting its possession of "weapons of mass destruction".

>the report was "a kind of US-Israeli neoconservative manifesto" and that it proposed "a mini-cold war in the Middle East, advocating the use of proxy armies for regime changes, destabilization and containment.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clean_Break:_A_New_Strategy_for_Securing_the_Realm

Russia and the Eurasia movement are the only ones working against this.

If I'm right the next major attack will probably be in a year or something, with some smaller attacks in between. That's i the pattern continues. Each time the reaction has swung from overwhelming support for Muslims to more realist voices being more prominent, since the Belgium attack in March 2016 the balance has tipped and old tactics aren't working as they used to. It's human mentality or the study of how humans act as a large group. Obviously if something occurs repeatedly without political motives at play, level headed people will look for a solution to it. Go back to old articles from say the Bataclan attacks which wasn't long ago compared to now, even on typically left wing sites, there's more ""right wing"" voices now, or just realists.

Short answer: they don't. We see them before they see us and bomb the fuck out of them.

This thing's wheels don't even retract!! LOL!

>this thing's wheels don't even retra-
BRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAPPP

>Isis fighters ‘attacked Israel Defense Forces unit, then apologised' claims former Defence Minister

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-israel-defence-force-apology-attack-unit-golan-heights-defense-minister-moshe-ya-alon-a7700616.html

>Israeli think tank: Don’t destroy ISIS; it’s a “useful tool” against Iran, Hezbollah, Syria

Professor Efraim Inbar, the director of the BESA Center, an Israeli academic think tank that has carried out studies for the Israeli government and NATO, says that Islamist terrorists can serve a strategic purpose for Western interests in the region.

Inbar published a controversial article where he argues that ISIS can play a role in undermining Iran, Hezbollah, Syria and Russia. The think tank's director also claims that the continued existence of the terrorist group helps 'bad guys to kill bad guys,' and the West should allow ISIS to exist even despite its brutality.

rt.com/op-edge/357734-iran-threat-isis-israel/

Always archive known sources of clickbait. If site, dump on archive.is; if youtube video, rewrite domain in url to hooktube.com

archive.is/Opsw1

THANK YOU BASED ROBOT
ARE YOU A REFUGEE FROM CRIPPLECHAN AFTER THE BOARD SARTED LEAKING IP ADDRESSES?

Kurds don't care for US training they just ignore it and do it there way, they just want the weapons and supplies.

Fuck russia

Now now leaf.

You are free here, no need to spread the left's narrative.

I'm tired of people presenting Russia as some sort of solution to the west's problems. Russia is completely dysfunctional. It is the solution to nothing. If you we do not fix our own problems then they will not get fixed.

stop posting Sup Forums memes.

This. Isis is a joke compared to first world military, even after you add up their veterans combat experience.

They have AKs, some bombs and maybe a few RPGs. What good is any of that against a stealth bomber?

>What happens when Muslims/ISIS enters open field combat with professional armies/units?

Did you ever hear the tragedy of Abu Hajaar the useless?

youtube.com/watch?v=Kvpxx7K3CIw

isis was funded by the us government, its all in that document that was released by FOIA request back in 2013

>not going all the way to Alexandria

Haven't these guys ever played EUIV?

They get BTFO. Even the Kurds have been able to push them back and make them piss their goat hide panties, and they don't even have sophisticated weaponry.

The Dude in this Battle who should have been the Suicide Bomber to break through the Kurdish lines actually fled and left his Comrades to die

The Suicide Bomber was the only one to get home alive

They get annihilated.

youtu.be/AMB3kjl7eMs

Meanwhile Hezbollah

ever heard of the house of saud?

and how do you plan to solve your problems when your government is garlgling with jewish cocks?

>This operation, they said, was codenamed "Hornet’s Nest."
they don't give operations code names that are ironically appropriate for the nature of the operation, this isn't fucking hollywood. It would have been code named something random and nonsensical like moose restaurant

Now that the us government isn't directly support them as under obama they are getting smoked on all fronts.

They get blown the fuck out.

Obama backed terrorists that were fighting Assad that eventually fell under the ISIS umbrella and Gulf States supported ISIS as a counter balance to Shia control of Iraqi government.

It's now on us to destroy this monster.

ISIS wouldn't last a month. Look at how quick the invasion of Iraq in 2003 went. They might be good at fighting insurgencies or taking on crippled mid tier armies in a desert but even at their strongest point any european country with at least 5 million inhabitants would have wiped them completely.

They die. That's why (((politicians))) work so hard to bind the hands of our military by changing the rules of engagement or instituting no fly zones.

>allahu
>akbar
>allahu
>AKBAR
>steel rain this is reaper 1-2, adjust fire, over

ISIS soldiers have more field experience than professional armies.

Pick enough operation names at random and occasional some will be ironically appropriate. Perhaps Kek is involved?

Rube.

>implying ISIS won't just stick to guerilla combat when met with a major military force

Before ISIS, it was Al Qaeda in Iraq. It's obvious that veterans from the US occupation formed the nucleus of the reinvigorated army that attacked Iraq back in 2014. They were quite obviously trained by Gulf States militaries and probably CIA operators, early footage corroborated this assertion because they fought quite a bit like western troops... Pounding firing ports into concrete walls and actually making efforts to fortify their positions properly once they had taken them. Further, their mobile style of warfare almost perfectly dealt with the traditional Arab style of checkpoint defensive strategy.

No doubt these guys got the support of technically advanced and we'll trained forces in the region... Probably with the implicit support of the Clinton state department with Obamas blessing. This is one of a myriad of reasons I never liked those pieces of shit.

Leftists are a passive aggressive people and this suits their modus operandi quite well.

I actually have a measure of respect for Trudeau in that he got us out of this mess, for the most part... I'm going to have to trust that JTF2 and CSOR are not involved in the bullshit shenanigans and are actually sticking to the stated mission of training and supporting Iraqi units engaged in the fight against ISIS.

BRRRRRRT

Are one of the few outliers that are a distinctly honorable enemy that fight for acceptable reasons.

Every nation that would oppose Israel, their proxy forces, everything, are too busy fighting in Syria and Iraq to be bothered with them. Israel is poised to take advantage of the turmoil.

>Hide in City
>Issue Evacuation Order
>Flatten it.

Job done.

The backlash is Trump. It's Brexit. It's the rise of the right. The Russian mission in Syria. The elite started this conflict and the elite are doing their best to misdirect you. We are going to fix the problem, but they will do everything that they can to not only stop us, but paint us as villains.

Day of the rope... It's what we are shit posting for.

These isis fuckers are probably good fighters. Been fighting in ground combat for ten years. Most are old jihadis that survived the gulf wars. Dont under estimate your enemy.

Fuck off you stupid fucking leaf.

we could go one step further and stop creating and funding isis.

A guy on my server in "Squad" is called Abu Hajaar and does exactly what he does. Still funny. It's even better when noobs not aware of him say shit like "Goddamn it Abu Hajaar what the fuck are you doing?" always results in even more laughter. Even better when Abu fires his RPG and the noobs aren't aware of backblast.

The introduction of IED's and suicide bombings makes playing as them a lot more fun. Vid related
youtube.com/watch?v=Ap6jsq8UxEk

I can't wait for the British Army faction though. I'll be playing them all the time. My current favourites are Insurgent>Russian Army>USA>Militia

They get BTFO. They're already getting BTFO by poorly trained armies and guerillas

They take a few hostages down with them as they get BTFO by CQB operators

fpbp

to be fair, they also have a few nigger-rigged drones, a Black Hawk, and sometimes US air support when they're lucky

Russia is not a solution to the geopolitical quagmire that we are in. I support my country hands down and look out for our interests first, Leaf Brother. But the truth of the matter is, whatever the dick smoking Russian cheerleaders say, they are our allies in the fight against Islam.

I understand fully that a lot of faggots and seditionist cum guzzlers like to jerk off Russia every chance they get while shitting all over our own nation, what I have said is the truth.

Russia is its own nation with its own interests, but when it comes to fighting the goat fucking scumbag pieces of shit in the Middle East, they're on our side.

as an amerifat who was in wombat situations, the sound of the A10 still gets me hard.

Stealth bomber is kind of overkill when your enemies don't have radar or active air defense systems.

Abu Hajjar did nothing wrong.

Part of me genuinely hopes Abu Hajaar survives this whole thing and goes on to have more adventures around the world.

This day can't come soon enough. Time to start reversing islamic expansion.