I've had enough of this world

I've had enough of this world
please kill it kurwa mac

Other urls found in this thread:

uk.ign.com/articles/2017/05/24/far-cry-5-key-art-characters-revealed
catholicnews.com/services/englishnews/2016/christians-who-reject-all-refugees-are-hypocrites-pope-says.cfm
americamagazine.org/politics-society/2017/02/21/pope-francis-protecting-worlds-migrants-and-refugees-moral-imperative
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Criticizing Christianity for the 401th time

Woow, so brave

Are up fucking serious? They are making the christians the bad ones? Of course what do i expect its ubisoft. They've been like this since assassin's creed 1.

Yeah fuck those europeans am i right?

I wish i could send each and every one of them to the middle east.

christcucks B T F O

making the white people look evil.

Getting fucking sick of this shit. You want us to become evil. We sure as fuck will

all of these triple a huge releases just look awful.
bioshock, far cry, battlefield, call of duty. are people still buying this refuse?

The evil southern christian whites at it again

It's called satire, in a fucking videogame - fictional media. If you were secure in your belief you would just shrug it off. These are western values of tolerance and free speech being user in a manner that doesn't sit well with you - nothing wrong with that.

>22You will be hated by everyone on account of My name, but the one who perseveres to the end will be saved.
so it begins

>ugh I can't believe you just characterized muslims in that way despite the suicide bombing
>HAHAHA crazy christian rednecks with guns?! CLASSIC

What are they satirizing then? Why do they never satirize the actual terrorists?

because that's racist

weird i didnt see any games about muslims blowing shit up though.
or jews kiking around

Why would anyone want to play this? If they want to kill white people, you can just do it in the streets

Farcry is a really really really shitty series. Not one redeeming quality. Not surprising given who works there.

All the Sup Forums aside, the farcry games are all the same shit, different color.

>Not surprising given who works there.

explain

nah m8 its called propaganda

Farcry 6 and 7 better be horror story about Judaism and islam. I don't even like Christianity but it seems like the only religion you are allowed to paint in a scary light

It has nothing to do with free speech , spastic

And everything to do with with an organized , concentrated effort by a (((certain))) group of people

Imagine if the roles were reversed
A white man trying to save his nigress girlfriend from a group a black panther black radicals
The game wouldn't even pass past the pitching stage and if by some wondering did did, the funeral outcry would get the game pulled after the fucking trailer rrlease

Kys moorcuck

How is this criticizing Christianity? Serious question.

Yup. The protagonist is a black cop who is trying to save his white gf from the "cult".

because they know the actual terrorist are going to blow them up

if christians want to be free of mockery they should get violent in response to stuff like this

i hope they at least give us an """"""""evil route""""""" so that i can have the option to join them.

If that were the case I would gladly pay $70 dollars to have a degenerate-hunter simulator.

>dumb outback hillbillies who congregate in church, holds a bible, rips "SINNER" into his skin, stand like the last supper on the front cover, has cross as their symbol, paints cross on the dog's face

>Fake outrage
>Does not even imply Christians are the bad ones.
>A fucking video game
How does it feel to become a SJW?

Are you familiar with "Last Supper" painting?

Why do you people care? Its obviously about rednecks.

>I don't even like Christianity

Of course you don't. Christianity won't let you sodomize your diseased faggot bf you met on Sup Forums therefore it must go lmao

you got to be shitting me

is this true? where did you read it?

>Le wacky cuh-razy villan in a picturesque environment
I miss the Jackal

Japs always do it better
Especially since it's Jewish version of God since Jesus never exists in SMTs timelines

>kurwa mac
Cicho! Mam te moc

>Far Cry 5 in America

How does this even make sense?

Far Cry is supposed to be set in exotic locations, not literal fucking Everytown USA.

Well at least those "Christians" are going to be protestant hillbillys, just watch.

Is this true? The playable character is a nigger with a white GF?

>Christians are offended about mediocre shit
keep me posted faggot

looks badass

what's the problem

Pls be joking.

Because america and basically all of the west is cucked and it would cause an outrage.

besides, "why don't they do this with muslims too" is not an argument. white christians will be unfazed by this and continue sustaining civilization as usual, that's how deep the roots of christianity go which is a good thing.

There have been a slew of FPS in recent years where Muslims/Middle Easterners are the enemy.

Chances are the protag is going to be white too, why are you so triggered?

To be fair, in Far Cry 4, everyone was Buddhist. But i don't think the bad guy was a preacher or anything...

Far cry 3 was great, Far Cry 4 was an abomination.

What was far cry 2, Alex?

Play Zelda, user. It only has yaoi stuff.

I am thinking of getting this game, for the only reason to mod it. Imagine that you replace all the enemies with niggers, muslims and jews. All bibles in the game are either replaced with the quran or the toran.

Duh, I get the reference. But all this outrage in the thread feels like I am in a SJW fest, only Christians are leading it.

it's from the leaked focus group info that someone on reddit leaked. there will be a worldwide "reveal" on friday where they show off the plot.

basically she is "stuck" in this little town with conservatives. the black protag will team up with a female mechanic and a hippie to save the white girl. the conservative christians in the town are also "preppers" so they are hard to kill.

4 was practically an expansion pack for 3 and therefore good. 3 is excellent though Imagree

looks comfy af lel

Niggers getting BTFO by my bazooka.

>getting triggered over this

Unlike savage muslims, I won't go on a rampage over criticism of my religion. That being said, they're some protestant cult anyway and it's not like this series hasn't had you killing black, yellow and brown people in the past.

What lazy writing.
I guess Ubishit is trying to play it "safe" after their gay nigger and retarded nigger games both bombed.

What's ironic is neither bombed hard because they used them as jackass social commentary for retarded SJWs who don't buy games, but because Ubisoft is 100% inept at doing anything and they were buggy awfully made pieces of shit.

So original and progressive!

I've never seen before a game where the christians are the bad ones!

Ubisoft yes, can't wait to buy this game!

You Christcucks are fucking ridicoulous. It obviously doesn't focus on the religion as a whole, only on a fictional tiny fringe fraction. >being so insecure about a version of a fictional magical story from some fucking desert...

jesus, is that the plot of the game?

honest and good dindu searching for his gf among alt right nationalist racists?

i guess theyre going for the triggered post election crowd for sales

>people wanted dinos and something futuristic
>make primal
>make this

kek

Uhh.. I am on your side?

The absolutely best Far Cry was Blood Dragon and Ubisoft is retarded that they didn't turn it into independent series

Nah my dad works at Ubisoft and the protag is actually a Japanese ex-zookeeper who's tired of taking everyone's shit

I can think of 7.62x39 reasons why creatives are afraid of muslims

It's been sad going to the video game store and walking out with nothing these last few months.

im not triggered, its just that the propaganda becomes really obvious and they aim against christians as its foretold. user mentioned the story will be about some nigga rescuing his white GF from a cult, so nothing with white protagonist

I'd play that

What would happen if this game featured Muslims in Syria?
Mass outrage and protests?
Game developers being shot in their places of work?

I think it's the double standard that has everyone pissed. The fact that people throw shitfits to get representation and to remove unfavorable representation for brown people, while white people, white culture, and christianity are all constantly shit on.
It's like they WANT another crusade or something.

looks cool
shame it'll be shit like the previous entries

>they aim against christians as its foretold.
are Christians the next 6 GORRILLIAN?
Also no one can predict the future.
Please read a different book besides the bible

>ancap the game

it looks like they are trying to start some outrage so a conversation mod like that would be necessary

its not about sjw shit

im not christian and im not even white.

its about the game having the same boring narrative that the (((media))) is already full of.

whites are racist, christians are bigots, they oppress innocent blacks, blah blah blah

at least with farcry primal they took it somewhere new, even though the gameplay still looked the same.

now i can what, listen to my coworkers bitch about white america and christians, the tv say the same thing, my fellow minorities whine about the same thing when im home from work, and then relax and play a game with the exact same shit ive been hearing all day?

lol

>farcry 3 with the 3749th skin now

how can people not get tired of getting the same shit over and over again?

>Canadian

How embarrassing.

dude any majorly known first person shooter game in the last 15 years has been about about shooting brown people.

That user provided no source, why are you so quick to believe him? Do you really think some random sweedcuck is conveniently apart of some focus group for the game? I'd wait till it's actually confirmed before getting up in arms over it.

lol Sup Forums triggered af

his name was seth rich

>Ubisoft

Lel almost as bad as Bioware.

Dude, Christians have been outraged over stupid shit for my entire life. This is nothing new, and if this outrage hits the news it makes you look bad. It is a fucking videogame, and you faggots are acting like gamergate feminists rn.

Sounds like a fantasy game of yours achmed. Also sounds like the plot of that shitty movie that came out recently

>getting the same shit over and over again
essentialy the basis of politics

I just looked up the leak and it doesn't say anything about the main character being a nog. But at this point I'm not holding my breath about it not being one. Time will tell I suppose. I don't really care about it being a religious cult as the enemy because fuck religion.

TWO ROCKETS?!?!
TWO BOTTLES OF BOOZE!?!?!?!

I'll czech, if no one else will.

>These comments...
uk.ign.com/articles/2017/05/24/far-cry-5-key-art-characters-revealed

Whats really strange is that this aint even southern, its Montana. I guess Montana is exotic to someone.

i want to die

You think everyone who is outraged in here is a Christian?

Cucktholics need to be exterminated

catholicnews.com/services/englishnews/2016/christians-who-reject-all-refugees-are-hypocrites-pope-says.cfm

americamagazine.org/politics-society/2017/02/21/pope-francis-protecting-worlds-migrants-and-refugees-moral-imperative

For once, I can't wait to kill some protties. They're not Christians anyway and the reason shit like this exist on the first fucking place. Fuck you

Eh, fuck it. Could be good potentially.

> even though the gameplay still looked the same.
Critiquing the game is fine, and I agree with you here. Farcry 3 >>> 4 imo.
With respect to people bitching about us, I had a mexican girl tell me yesterday she hated white people, and I replied with I would hate the superior race too. She called me a douche and laughed (and I know she is full on SJW too). The outrage approach is weak and bluepilled. Take the southpark approach and turn it into satire.

There has NEVER been any links to Islam in those games though. They're always just "rebels" or "terrorists" who hate America or something.
I guaran-fucking-tee you every second word from the bad guys will be "god", "christ" or "bible".

FC2 No problems with black People being villains
FC3 no problems with brown people Villains
FC4 No problems With Indians being Villains
FC5 WHITE GENOCIDE KYS

WHY ARE GAME OF THRONES FANS ALL FUCKING KEKS?!?!?!

DON'T THEY UNDERSTAND THE SERIES IS A BASTION OF WHITE EUROPEAN HERITAGE AND CIVILISATION?!?!

ha!

is sharia blue hanging out on ign or are people that cucked?

No but I think a lot of the outrage is being manufactured.