FRIENDSHIP WITH MARCUS STATUS: ENDED

FRIENDSHIP WITH MARCUS STATUS: ENDED

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hEldsxI0FOE
youtube.com/watch?v=dWH2Dt2G5ws
theguardian.com/music/2014/jul/09/kristian-varg-vikernes-guilty-inciting-racial-hatred
archive.is/5B7sh
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Golden one is a christianfag

Typical swedecuck

Thinks he's gonna "combat" immigrtaion and stuff but accepts a desert cult

Typical LARPer unaware of his own LARPing

WE, THE NOOORTHERN BROTHAS

>caring about what Varg thinks
lel

>christianity destroyed Europe
>a pagan Europe would have created a more peaceful and strong Europe
starts fighting over haircolor

>Sweden most atheist shithole in Europe
>Sweden most cucked shithole in Europe

kys pagan shit

>Varg "white nigger" vikerness
Dropped

Cringe.

Europe is too big to unite I think.
The only reason islam was once united is because they had a mission which was to spread the religion. But now it's made of countries who eternally hate each other.

based Greece

Oh boy, it's another Varg Paganism thread

sage

Several people in the comment section corrected him and said the Romans had their own word for blonde hair, but Varg just keeps rambling.

I'm pretty sure the Celts were mostly brown haired, but lighter brown than the Romans so it looked "reddish" to them in comparison.

"Never should have come here!"

>Celts
Germans*

Not hard to spot the brown-haired nigger descendants in the thread.

How nord cucks can even compete with this

>nickname Black meant it was rare
Nickname Fairhair meant it was rare too, I guess?

Implying that the pagan kangz of LARPing are going to do a damn thing.

I'm starting to think that I was lied to in school about the nature of this man...

Pagancucks on suicide watch

You can blame Christianity all you want but your cuckening only began after you became majority atheist.

Reminder that white people are savages that did not create Western Civilization

youtube.com/watch?v=hEldsxI0FOE

Every pagan person I know can fight and would fight in a heartbeat

Every christian is a complete faggot

Bla bla. Real reason for our cucking is 200 years of war and that we were the first target for the globalists who started early with cultural warfare by cultural marxism.

All other western nations are going our way christian or not. Christians are weak fags,

One of the prime reasons why the west is falling is due to values inherited by christianity such as tolerance. Jesus was a marxist Swede at heart.

Brown-haired nigger descendants, you say?

i dont see how this attacks pagans rather than the larpers like varg
daily reminder that himmler was pagan

>pagan shit can't argue with the truth
>starts bla bla

lol enjoy your caliphate pathetic pagan cuck

Is that a neanderthal

he uses history to figure out how to live? its too simple to think you can just live as in viking age today.

i think golden one is thinking how to live today. while varg is obsessed by historical facts and live historically accurate in the past. that wont help you much

I argued it you dumb idiot.
YOu enjoy Turkey invading you.

Do you know why the globalist marxists didn't target you with their propaganda? Why didn't they subvert your nation?
Because you are subhuman and not a threat. They will take you down later without any problems whatsoever. Maybe they'll have Turkey go in to Greece. We shall see.

He is a true Med

Lol you sound buttmad.Did i hit a nerve ahmed?

Fuck Marcoose.

>swedecuck hating other europeans
no surprise there

Just think about how exciting the coming Swede Caliphate is going to be. A bunch of big, strong, bearded brown men protecting all of the young, nubile, cucked blonde boys.

sign me up!!

>tfw no superior med beard growth

WE ARE SUPERIOR

That's dark blonde kiddo

Greeks today are not European they got mid eastern'd.
Greeks today ain't like ancient greeks.

No. They're gonna have to leave.

cromagnon heavy med actually, true meds are leptomorphic

>Greeks today are not European they got mid eastern'd.
false
>Greeks today ain't like ancient greeks.
Yes they are.

You think this cuck is swedish?

Lol he prolly is an buttmad ahmed from malmo

True, we inherited it from the Greeks and Romans. I don't watch Varg but from what i seen, he seems a bit saddened by the state of European man, he has an idea how we should live but unfortunatly it will never play out.

BERNIE SANDERS CAN STILL WI--

>baaah i'm going to unsubscribe from your channel

what a fucking drama whore. how autistic can you be to think youtube subscription means jack shit. 44 years old, jesus fucking christ

Most likely, yeah

Ah yes, "dark blonde". Is that like the "white hispanic" of hair colors?

Sure proved me wrong there with that meme. No, they are NOT. Just compare an ancient greek statue to the short little goblin looking greeks of today. Not the same people.
They got mid eastern'd

Varg's path leads you to insanity, at best humiliation once you realize how wrong you were. We already know what color Stone Age and Bronze Age Europeans were, there's no dispute there at all. If you're open-minded enough and have the patience to read genetics papers or forum posts on the same subject you can already come to the final conclusion about it.

learn history about your country you fucking piece of shit. or have you forgotten when sweden used to btfo almost everyone thx to their caroleans

I knew there was something going on when they were supposed to do a collab video and it never happened. Based Varg puttin the golden shower man in his place

what a surprise another swedish retard that doesnt know shit about his country on how they used to btfo almost everyone in europe under christianity.

I agree. I am not religious at all, but I have no problem appreciating Christian conservative values. It's what the Western civilization was built upon, and frankly what has allowed me to "ascend into greatness" in terms of taking red pills.

Imagine growing up in a Muslim shit-hole instead.. Fuck that.. I would rather grow up in a Christian nation and have the choice to give my soul to God, than be forced into becoming a Muslim cocksucker.

I have this colour hair and was born with blonde.

no, just like Italy they have stayed the same
dunno if you're refering to me but my post was clearly against paganism

Whoa Spartan warrior. NordCucks cannot compete.

>to give my soul to God
which is the same as muslims

What is he even on about? Flavus is the term the Romans used for blonde. Rufous is the term they used for redheads.

I already told you that I'm not religious.. Stop looking for a debate where none is to be found.

just saying, the west is already half way there, next abrahamitic cancer is going to deal the final blow to Europe

>Cukstian rapes your great grand mom and kills your great grand dad.
>I häf nö prlmeö with cuckstianity :D:D:DDDD

Your faggot grand children will say teh same exact thing about islam. cuckboi

>Varg backpedalling from debate as he can't handle his views being scrutinized

Typical. If they debated face to face on hair color and Christianity Varg would probably chimp out and (try to) stab him multiple times.

And black babies are born with light skin until the melanin kicks in. What's your point?

Doesn't even look similar first of all. What "We wuz kangz" shit is this Secondly just look at hapologroups dominance in various countries, all the southern european nations have lots of mid east (mainly arab) influence. Even though majority of populace still have dominant european genes there's a lot of mid east genes compared to northern Europe. And this is obvious when you just look at them too.

The marxists sure has managed to subvert you idiots into not believing your own eyes.
Southern Europeans not same people today as in roman/ancient greece times.

>this is just a friendly discussion

I don't think a great return to virtues of ages past is a bad thing, unless we somehow leave Muslims in power when it happens.

We need a global conflict to repair some of the "damage" the World suffers under SJWs, Liberals and other progressives..

Haha this is so true. Fucking desert cucks.

>Southern Europeans not same people today as in roman/ancient greece times.
it's true there's very high west asian input in south(east) Europe, but there's no evidence it's post roman

>but there's no evidence it's post roman
True, apart from common sense considering the muslims invaded them.

Have to agree with pabloI fucking hate Swedish Pagan larpers that say Christianity ruined Europe

What is Gustav Vasa, Gustav II Adolf, Gustav XII, Caroleans etc.
Swedens best history comes from when it was Christians.
If anything we need to bring back that Christian spirit and start drinking more alcohol and stop being cucks.

most of us want to remove all abrahamitic influences in Europe, we don't need them and they are only a weight on the European man

So many butthurt christian niggers lol.

you should stop focusing on the Quran and open a history book, since mainland Italy has never ever been under non European control

Spot the cuckstian

fixd

>If anything we need to bring back that Christian spirit and start drinking more alcohol
Why am I not surprised. Fucking alcohol degenerates.
Yeah go on with your desert cults. Go on with drinking your intelligence away so you can't see idiocy.
Alcohol is for weaklings. So is christianity. Swedes are pussies due to christian values and marxism.

The same "being cucked by desert religion" mentality will allow for Islam to take over too. Then your grandkids will sit here in the future and say how great Islam is. "Haha pagan fags, paganism could have united the nordic countries and made them united against outside forces. But victory to islam! Allahu akbar!"
Go wash feet with the pope.

Seriously, why does Christianity trigger Varg so much? You can see how emotional he gets somewhere at the middle of the video when he starts his rants on "Jewish death cult".

Varg live to divide and conquer. Pit Christians against pagans and northern Europeans versus southern Europeans. He thinks that we should withdraw from both society and politics and flee into the woods to live some fucking hippie fantasy.

No it's not we wuz kangz, it's just science.

The populations of Italy/Greece/Spain did not change much at all from any Muslim invasions.

You don't even need science to figure that out since in all those cases, the European countries were the losers. Which means they were the subjects and the Muslims immigrated.

This means any interracial marriage that would have happened in these countries would have been between a Muslim male and a European female, what sort of baby does that create? A Muslim, not a Christian. So clearly the Muslims got bleached more than the Europeans got BLACKED.

this is common among northern europeans as opposed to southern, who Varg would say are descended from niggers.

It's better than sitting in your moms basement 25 year old kissles virgin.

You will never have sex nor kids therefore lose.

We are here, not because of the path that lies ahead of us, but because of the path that lies behind us.

Acknowledging Christianity and how it helped shape Western civilization does not mean that we embrace the Jewish religions.

Where we go from here is up to us. I personally vote for a return to hedendom (I think the English word is "Hethonism"?), but that's just me..

To be fair Italy has had way less mideast influence than say Greece and Spain, but you can also see that on the people. Italians are way more white.

This

Every video (((he))) uploads is literally against Europeans.Never ever made a video about jews or islam and rapefugees.

Dont forget he praised Islam and roaches too

He is a control opposition and working as a fifth column

It isn't D&C to be against a marxist, christian or whatever.

prolly a welfare leach isis larper from maghreb hating on rome and muh western ebil colonialism

But the Vikings drank heavily. Even the asagas told of valkyries serving warriors mead in Valhalla. The Norse Gods literally fought over mead. Odin had a magical mead called Óðroerir. Alcohol was a recurring theme in your own mythology.

God why are snow niggers so fucking dumb?

Strewth!

youtube.com/watch?v=dWH2Dt2G5ws

>s.Never ever made a video about jews or islam and rapefugees.

He used to make videos about Jews and their influence, but that resulted in him being arrested and his home raided by Anti-Terror units..

theguardian.com/music/2014/jul/09/kristian-varg-vikernes-guilty-inciting-racial-hatred

He has stated several times that he avoids the topic because of that. I'm a father myself, so I can relate to wanting to keep your family safe from stuff like that.

Always archive known sources of clickbait. If site, dump on archive.is; if youtube video, rewrite domain in url to hooktube.com

archive.is/5B7sh

This was your average Roman.

Good call. I just automatically list sources for my claims, so it's an old habit.

No faggot
>My christian great grand pa raped your grand momma and killed your grand dad , pagancuck
Feels good man

The asstorment of latsbrah is epic

1000 years of glory faggots, can't argue with that
Stop acting like Western history didn't exist last 800

what really pisses me off

>is a swede

>larps sometimes as a med-warrior

This post doesn't even make any sense.
Mid eats got blechd more than greece blacked bla bla.
Ok, man. Don't let your eyes fool you...

And just watch how much Arab they have in them in image. But then again, you say "don't need science" so maybe it'll get ignored