youtube.com/watch?v=h6Q_b-DBuww
twitter.com/Cosmopolitan/status/867047704727355392
youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Now we know why there's still some missing

Absolutely Taqqiya

that's a sikh, you nigger

>muslim acts like a decent human being

Congratulations, you want some milk and cookies?

Sikh bait

How? He's giving free rides proving Muslims are good people

>All muslims are terrorist, kidnappers and rapists

fix'd

He's Sikh you utter fucking moron

Sikhs are bros.

he's not even muslim, he's sikh

twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/867080910943997952

checkmate

fpbp
>RAPE OF 1000 CHILDREN ETC....

Source?

That's a sikh. Nice bait though leaf.

That's a Sikh, you fucking uncultured leaf.

>tfw the MSM doesnt know the difference between brotier sikh and cancerous muzzies

if he really was a muslim, then he wasnt a true muslim. hes a disgrace to allah

twitter.com/nontolerantman/status/867084697884602370 kill yourself fucking scumbag leaf

>deadly denim fire trap

turban

>sikh

What DO they get right? Will never forget the infamous "hacker known as Sup Forums".

PIC IN OP IS NOT A MUSLIM SAGE THIS OBVIOUS SLIDE THREAD

HE WAS A SIKH
FUCK OF SHARIABLUE

twitter.com/SinghLions/status/866930974369632256 anther source for you, fucking leaf.

>Sikhs are Muslims now

>Hello there, kaffir - I mean young lady - I see you are scared and desperate, and your parents are nowhere to be seen. Why don't you hop into my vehicle?
>I even have free candy. I assure you it is both halal and factory sealed.
Sounds totally legit, guys. No reason at all to question this upstanding example of the religion of peace, progressivism, and feminism. You can totally trust him with your tweenage daughters.

Even if he wasn't Muslim it doesn't change the fact that terrorists make up 1% of all Muslims. 99% of us aren't terrorists.

>this
also sage
youtube.com/watch?v=h6Q_b-DBuww

You think they don't know the difference?
They lie blatantly all the fucking time

He's convincing the useful idiots that islam is peaceful and they should allow islam to dominate and destroy the west.

>twitter.com/Cosmopolitan/status/867047704727355392
>deleted

They know in this case. They're hoping normies don't notice though, it would kill the narrative

Hold on, its daylight in the picture (the attack happened late at night) and he's posing for a picture? This might be the fakest shit I've seen

Terrorists make up 1%, "moderates" who want to see the west and their sinful ways destroyed make up 99% of muslims.

60% of you subhumans think the death penalty should be used against apostates.

Doesn't change the fact that you probably support them.
religionofpeace.com

youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg think again you fucking leaf

he is a sikh you fucking spack

>all taxi drivers are muslims

Anyone who didn't already know this dude is a Sikh is retarded as fuck. Leave this site as you are a cancer that can't do simple research or hold your words before assuming something that FUCKING COSMO said.. Ridiculous, fucking faggotry to the highest faggotry levels I have ever seen.

you must be the guy that always posts the b8 with the Indian pizza guys going Salam alaykum that will be $20.75 plus tip plus jyzia tax

That's a Sikh, you fucking racist.

So he's admitting that it's all muslims' fault? Did the white taxi drivers give free rides?

I bet your one of those that class islam as a race not a religion

>"US"
In any poll ever taken, over 40% of all Muslims agree with Sharia Law which condones the murder of wives, faggots, and infidels. You cannot argue or else you are either a "moderate" terrorist enabler or not a real Muslim according to half of your religion.

In case anyone wants to point out westboro, Westboro is under 100 members. There are more Christians in the world than Muslims. Why aren't more Christian terror attacks happening? Westboro is under 100 members.

So literally 160,000,000 terrorists.
Nothing to be afraid of guys!

Mohammed is a murderer.

You know this will end up being true.

Fpbp
All other posts in this thread are inferior posts

I love how Westboro is their go-to example when it's literally like 50 people and they have never killed a fucking sole ayy lmao

You are the one who is inferior.

>"moderates" who want to see the west and their sinful ways destroyed make up 99% of muslims.

The west is degenerate you need cleansing and Islam is the only way. That doesn't mean I support blowing up kids at concerts though.

FPBP OP ON SUICIDE WATCH

15 girls who took free taxi rides are now missing.

And the media covered it up.

reminds me of this LOL

SIKHS ARE REQUIRED TO CARRY KNIVES TO DEFEND THEMSELVES FROM MUSLIM KILLERS
SOME WHORE USING HIS PICTURE TO DEFEND MUSLIM KILLERS IS OUTRAGEOUS

Fucking leaf, the dude is a Sikh.

not all muslims need to be terrorist, all it takes is a percent of them to stop us taking unnecessary risks

NECK YOURSELF RETARD

and yet 100% of you should be genocided

i get that people are saying hes Sikh but why be mad at /pol? cosmo posted that shit?
also why does he have to be muslim? or sikh why cant he just be a taxidriver?

OP is right guys. Just remember the dead boy picture and accept all immigrants too.

You'd have to be crazy to get in that taxi with that man after the attack

This attitude facilitates terrorism, your complacency is part of the problem which is why Islam should be banned in the west.

they did pay to see someone lipsync soooo

Holy fuck you stupid fucking Leaf. If you understand the meaning of Taqqiya his post was as clear as day. If you don't know the word maybe you shouldn't try to argue the point he was making.

Just rake us already! Sacrifice the few good Leafs for the many shitty ones.