SKYPE ACCOUNT FOUND!!!

SKYPE ACCOUNT FOUND!!!
WORDPRESS ACCOUNT FOUND!!!
pandapolitics.wordpress.com/
Also:
His venmo account is seth-rich, but that just shows who he hung out with really.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GlgTwp93E48
web.archive.org/web/*/https://pandapolitics.wordpress.com/
omaha.com/obits/rich-seth-c/article_957ece9b-67c3-53d6-b88b-0c78d813b299.html
pandapolitics.wordpress.com/
wnd.com/2017/05/seth-rich-family-rips-private-eye-for-raising-possible-dnc-link/
strawpoll.me/13034542/
youtube.com/watch?v=S9TRpwA1iSI
youtube.com/watch?v=rc9IQc1ap-E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Great, let me know what he says when you skype

First for justice

another epic win for the hacker known as four chan

This is history in the making. This thread and many others are examples of We the People bringing down the government and taking our fucking country back.

God bless you all and God Bless America!

>Ours is the first revolution in the history of mankind that truly reversed the course of government and with 3 little words WE THE PEOPLE

youtu.be/GlgTwp93E48

hooooly shit, this is hilarious if you guys are for real. literally laughing my was off. thanks.

keep up the good work!

twitter.com/pandapolitics

is this his twitter?

reddit.com/user/PandaPolitics/comments/

also his reddit

it's literally nothing as usual

Keep digging!

Did he grow up in Omaha?

web.archive.org/web/*/https://pandapolitics.wordpress.com/

Lame

Yeah, and went to school there too

Yes, he grew up in Omaha

Buried at a Jewish synagogue...
omaha.com/obits/rich-seth-c/article_957ece9b-67c3-53d6-b88b-0c78d813b299.html
Also Omaha has a long history of kiddy diddling

BUMP

archive it all guys

PandaPolitics Twitter could be seth rich.

did he live in nyc?

Look:

tweettunnel.com/nicolematthews1

She mentions panda politics

Look here:

saulcall.info/607-869

you can find both seth rich and nicole matthews in the list.

Pic related

There is some shady shit going on with his accounts. Archive everything!

doing a cheeky post

Pic related is account crap. Need autists working on breaking the dropbox hash, blowfish means bcrypt.

they live in the same district

We also know he was Jewish. KEEP THE KIDDIE DIDDLING OUT OF THIS ONE YOU FUCK

True, we need to focus on this single case. Pedo crime wasn't involed this time.

24 hours left, Brad.

5 days?

Bauman Bump

the only comment on seth rich's obit...

remember when he said he was gonna drop something about the emails?

well it never happened, i hope this is not another sham

LEVI FUCKING STOP POSTING THIS TO TWITTER

YOU'RE

NOT

FUCKING

HELPING

this

fucking kill yourself you attention whore

Kek. Here's a (you)

>pandapolitics.wordpress.com/

>all occupy wall street stuff from 2011
>gets killed eventually by the party that sheltered crony bankers in the after math of 2008

nothing surprises me anymore

THIS

Do you want to get those accounts fuckin deleted ?

There is a pandapolitics xbox gamer tag. The real name is hidden. Hasnt been active since 2016. Anyone able to get email associated?

We could ask his Xbox Live friends.

this

sadly I don't have xbox

Pipl.com search on his email

All it seems to do is bring le kekistan tier twitterfags into the threads

>126933135
Expanded associated with area

No offense guys but you're not gonna find anything substantial. You're wasting your time. Don't get me wrong I think you should continue investigating but if this guy left any proof of anything online it would have been wiped a long time ago. Just keep this in mind and don't let a lack of evidence deter you for reason I just said.

Are his amazon account wishlists public or something? Maybe there's something useful in there.

I don't think so.

>Wishlist: how to avoid being killed by the Clintons for dummies

So he played played RE5 at 3:20am Or is it 13:20?

have fun...not that brave

Why? whats there to fear?

his twitter is
panda4progress
his Reddit is this name as well.

Check the dates.

Unless someone else used his account, seems unlikely.

Nevermind an user found his old LinkedIn password five days ago in one of these threads and says it no longer works on any of his accounts.

If you aren't a shill, read the screen cap here I'm cautious of egoists trying to attach their name to things as well, but in this case there seems to be some fire behind all the smoke

>126933507
Nothing

FFS You guys are all Off
PANDA4PROGRESS

Stop harassing people who are not him "PandaPolitics is not Seth" other people like Panda and Politics...

Similar situation with his dropbox.

Where is that screenshot from?

what the FUCK

plumrpgmpf

Heck if I know, just saw it floating around. The dropbox hash might be useful, though.

Last comment July 29th. It's not him, or at least not his personal account.

wnd.com/2017/05/seth-rich-family-rips-private-eye-for-raising-possible-dnc-link/

July 20th was when they started doing DNC forensic audits. It is highly likely the Skype was running off his DNC laptop or his desktop and the DNC audit team just did not think to change his personal tags on his Skype.

Now that this is "lit" knowledge, expect this to be changed quickly

Good find Sup Forums

There seems to be a clear pattern in his passwords though, seems like a word that means something to him and then a number, bruteforcing should not be that hard.

Look at its freedom44 and justice4

Holy shit this Wordpress....it's really him...... Our hero........
He died for our sins..................

His honorary Seth memes will adorn our pages by the time the arrests begin. That I swear!

>SKYPE ACCOUNT FOUND!!!
>WORDPRESS ACCOUNT FOUND

you mean FORGED

Copy and archive everything before it gets taken down.

KEEP DIGGING GENTS!

"I'm the evidence"
Dammit its fucking nothing

why do you think so?

Keep up the great work anons

bump

do you really think they're not in these threads right now, user?

bumpity

I don't think so, look at the following list, there's a lot of Minnesota related accounts in there, politicians, county accounts, minnesota department of public safety, minnesota state patrol etc etc.

Who ever owns this account looks to be a Minnesota native, afaik Seth lived in DC and grew up in Omaha.

His

name

was

Seth

Rich

pandapolitics.wordpress.com/wp-admin

panda4progress is a registered WordPress account

passwords tried:
megrimlock4
justice4
freedom44
bringtherain44

On IPs: What if this is why the FBI dropped all charges on that pedo back in March? Could the same malware have been used to ID Seth? Wikileaks user in Oct said that tor nodes were compromised by alphabet agencies. FISA might not have been able to ID Seth if he used tor (which im sure he was advised to do) but I bet that FBI malware could have. If this is the case (big if) the FBI could already have proof of the IPs, or at the very least have the capability to prove them.

Possibly.

I think that if KIM was indeed involved, he was likely identified when he contacted KIM, as the governments were monitoring the kim.fat

Why do you want access as an admin?

Latest post from SEIUAnon

Kek

Tried any CAPS with those pw's?

I'm sure some are but there are probably plenty of regular people who aren't paid shills that follow the Sup Forums news twitter just to laugh at "those stupid alt-righters" and we don't need to attract more attention at this stage of play.

Thats true. publishing leads before connecting them to each other is embarrasing.

strawpoll.me/13034542/

Anything useful?

Oy vey goy, shut it down!

haveibeenpwned.com
The gmail has a lot of results; as does the aol.com. nothing on the proprietary one, didn't bother with the others. No idea where one would find the hacked data, however, as I'm not a russian hacker.

Not just yet but some of those email addresses that seem to be based on things other than his real name (dakboy, greggima, stknbonds) and also names of family & associates may become useful as we dig deeper

Some pump-up songs for this thread:
youtube.com/watch?v=S9TRpwA1iSI
youtube.com/watch?v=rc9IQc1ap-E