Why do Jews like diamonds so much?

Why do Jews like diamonds so much?

bcus they are so rare OP!

>overcompensation for limp dicks

Diamonds are not rare. They are expensive because the diamond industry enforces forced scarcity. They are free money. We can actually make perfect diamonds better ones then the stuff you buy in the store we just dont.

Because they don't have a real value and they are dug up cheaply and inhumanly by slave labor. Why do jews do anything? To make money with out regard to morality.

Because they've been robbing all the worlds gold, rubies and silver they've even named themselves after it. You can't even buy some without calling it JEWelry, when it should be called JEWRY.
>Goldberg
>Goldstein
>Silverstein
>Rubenstein

>>Muh dick

Because Goyim buy them

Because it is a portable form of wealth. Back on the days a Jew with a fancy farm and acreage could loose it in a pogrom.

Hence they have a bag packed in the back and their wealth small enough to stuff up their butthole.

This pretty much, also there are wars started over them.
They just sell guns and mining equipment and its done.

Because it reminds them of hot temperatures

Easy to use to scam, get a simple gemologist certificate. People come in with perfect stone, "oh sorry goy it has a flaw, here's 50 sheckles"

Or you want to spend $2000 on a ring "here you go goy. that yellow color just adds value"

It's like a shady mechanic, take advantage of others ignorance.

Diamonds are literally the worst form of commodity money, but their value can be easily inflated by manipulations of supply. It is in this where the Jew excels beyond all the other races: in creating artificial scarcity and unnecessary demand.

They learned it from Circumcision.

jews never had fancy farms or shit. they refused labor. they lived in their own ghettos. you are just spewing jewish propaganda taught in hebrew brainwashing schools to scare jews.

this happened to my dad. some jew tried to tell him the ring he had was fake lmao. the jew looked like that one old glasses hungarian jew irl that gets memed here. disgusting subhumans. go to next place down the street and they laugh and pay full. we are all disgusted with jews
>fuck jews.

diamonds are pure, jews not

>Jews
>working on a farm, not getting the goys to do all the menial work.

And has anyone ever met a poor jew? I haven't.

>mudslime nigger X

easy way to move money around, they'll more or less hold their value as long as you keep them away from liquid oxygen.

epik XD

It's not exactly the jews

It's the Jew.

There are plenty of poor Jews user, some of the women can't manage money very well.

What about that movie fiddler on the roof?
Anyway I'd also like something if I had a money making monopoly on it

They see the star of David from each facets
And it gives them a hard on

Oyyy fucking veyyy goyyum

we dont like them, we use them to make money. if you were smart you'd figure out a way to make money too.

Now that I think about it, every single kike I've met came from a wealthy family.

I will NEVER fall for the diamond ring scam. If I ever get married she's gunna go without.

Shiny

Why doesn't a company make diamonds though? There is a big industry for synthetic ruby

I...

(No, this is too easy. Just pretend he didnt say anything.)

all intelligent wealthy people KNOW that the safest long term investment is hard assets like gold, silver and precious stones.

Believe what you will mate, I'm just on a shitposting holiday.

(((diamonds))) are a scam
because (((they))) monopolized the market, control mine and cut output and use them for money laundering

There are loads of synthetic diamond manufacturers.

Its called JEWellery for a reason.

A lot of bullshit itt.

They give them to the aliens to power spaceships. Same with the gold.

because the goyem also like them