Am I the only one who think Sup Forums must be ran by (((them))) or some other censorship happy group...

Am I the only one who think Sup Forums must be ran by (((them))) or some other censorship happy group? All the interesting threads 404 or get archived immediately yet these shareblue shills, and dumb ass repetitive threads never get taken down. Is there something to this or is Sup Forums just turning to shit in general?

stop whining you dumb burger

maybe you are on the wrong board then if the posts here don't suit your interests

Yes goy stop whining and let everything slide!
Everything here is satire anyways.

Never trust a Belgian

it's real tel aviv hours nigga

Stop browsing Sup Forums tier threads on Sup Forums and shit won't 404

Who the fuck do you think you are?
Just leave, no one will ever notice

depends the time of the day, there are mobs and janitors who enforce the rules by the letter
sometimes they seem like they are on coke
i bet though, both jews and alphabet agencies have infiltrated the team, much attention to this place, since you faggot are here

Sup Forums just turning to shit in general?
op op op
listen it was always SHIT
its just the texture of the shit has become loose
nothing to hold it together
its ALL SHIT TO ME

Typical Belgian thinks he can dictate others.
Die in a hole you irrelevant faggot

t. Juncker

There ar3e definetly a few threads getting shut down with no reason at all. No rules have been broken, OP actually takes part in the thread and they are about current political topics. Yet they 404.

It's because there has been a mass influx of normies in the past few months. Shills and newfags will flock to threads that they find appealing.

Has anyone else noticed this? There are practically no Natsoc threads anymore. There are too many normies flooding our traffic. I wish there was a mandatory lurking period before anyone is allowed to post.

Moot and his gang was way more oppressive than Mura and his current team. I took more temporary bans up my ass for things such as raiding and talking garbage to nigger mods/janitors than I can count.

I notice the first posts aswell are constantly anti OP as well or anti topic. Like people are just sitting with the page by creation date filter so they can get the first comment or whatever.

This is a current reddit astroturf stratagey shills use.

The shills are bumping shit threads like crazy then sage interesting threads with shitty bot-like answers

Stay strong bro

we dont use faggy upvotes however.

Just do pic whenever you see these typical slide threads.

If your pointless thread was deleted, it's doesn't automatically means that Sup Forums is turning to shit

Wish I could spit to your fat ugly face

i totally do not filter by creation date and reply (image related) to subjects i find *repetitive* or utter stupid
i assure you, i'm not shilling

Not OP you dumb belg.
Also too bad I'm in shape and would rekt your euro ass

The chans and their mods have long been compromised in order to appear as controlled opposition for a while now. Shills with their slide threads constantly raid the catalog trying to push threads off the board replacing actual discussions with blacked and race baiting threads.

gib me your adress, I go on vacation to the US this sunday

Can easily hunt you down in any place on the east coast

A lot of Shareblue and Reddit people were given janitor gigs during the previous intake. A small amount of them are now mods.

>small

>is Sup Forums ran by (((them)))
Hello newfag