Poland

polish of pol: i want to get to know your country this summer, but I don't really want to talk much with anyone. what are some places to go?

Other urls found in this thread:

poland.travel/en/
youtube.com/watch?v=G1Rb9zJphEc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_Beskids
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What you want to do?
See places? Art?
Go to whores?

Krakow. The best place.

Gdańsk, generally Tricity, Kraków.

>See places? Art?
yea I think so
>whores?
not yet, no.

get to know the country better.

yea I've heard it's good, it's on the list

anything in the east?

Not really.

Warsaw, the only civilized place in this country

There's Zamosc, a historical city, but it's rather small meme city.

alright. what do you think about Lodz?

Go to Wrocław, it's beatiful city with great market.

reading wikipedia, sounds interesting in a way, I'll keep it in mind

Krakow is a very beautiful place

Zamość and Lublin. We also have the biggest wild forest - Puszcza Białowieska with european bison

Places to go
>Kraków
>Gdańsk
>Wrocław
Places not to go
>Warsaw vel. Kiev v2
>Łódź vel. One street city
>Silesian clusterfuck

>don't want to talk much with anyone

what a fucking asshole, are all swedes like this?

>Puszcza Białowieska
looks gorgeous. can you hike and camp out in it?

it's a dual purpose trip: get to know poland and get a real long stretch of alone time.

Just don't go to Auschwitz, fuck that place

Lwów. And if you are more into nature, definitely check out Podlaskie voivodeship. It has 4 national parks including popular Białowieża forest. Bieszczady mountains are also beautiful, they are in the east too.

kek I can understand, kind of came off like you didn't like poles but wanted to visit anyway.

I would get that too, if I could travel through mexico without having to talk to anybody I would.

I actually went, The supermarket right next to auschwitz sold actual showers AHAHA

But no gas chambers, fake shit. I farted so i could gas the place, it was more real.

>Lublin
It's a really good, worth to see, but also undeveloped and poor
This city could compete with Krakow, because of lot of things to see if this wouldn't be such shithole

Lots of Asian tourists in Rybnik lately. Not sure why, though.

come to britain we have millions of them

Generally this:
poland.travel/en/

Millions of Polands? God dammit...

Oh stop it, you. Visit an authentic historic Polski Cafe:
youtube.com/watch?v=G1Rb9zJphEc

solid showing Sup Forumsacks, appreciate all the input.

U got to be kidding me. Warsaw and especially the new imported farmers from the country side are cucks.

I recommend Lublin or Zamosc. Beautiful cities with good prices and even better people.

I'm thinking Gdansk -> Lublin/Zamosc -> Krakow, then it depends on how much time I have.

>Puszcza Białowieska
>Kraków
>Gdańsk

If you have time while you are in Kraków, check out the salt mine in Wieliczka and the royal summer residence in Niepołomice. Wawel and church tour first, though.

If you go to Gdańsk, Malbork may be worth a visit. Also, Mazury when you're around that part of the country anyway - should be worth a few days.

And I suppose if you really want to see the shitty side of the country, Silesia. Especially shitholes like Gliwice.

Poland is my back up plan after my attempt of stoping the impending caliphate fails.

nice pool

Zamość, Lublin, Białowieska Puszcza and Roztocze.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_Beskids

Ull love it

If you like nice beaches, old cities and shit skin free countries you're welcome here

Treblinka
Auschwitz

Are famous tourist destinations

Great restaurants and nightlife

Nice Poole, the house like a (cuck)shed/barn though

Why would anyone go to Rybnik ? There's nothing worth visiting

Ist der Pole fleißig bekommt er 1,30€, ist der Pole faul bekommt er eins aufs Maul!

Deine Mutter saugt Schwänze der Neger.

It's like the backyard of my house. Except it's greener and no pool's there. Congrats.