FC2 No problems with black People being villains

FC2 No problems with black People being villains
FC3 no problems with brown people Villains
FC4 No problems With Indians being Villains
FC5 WHITE GENOCIDE

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/2017/5/24/15685670/far-cry-5-setting-art-e3-2017-ubisoft
escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/7.850587-Far-Cry-4-Creative-Director-Responds-to-Box-Art-Concerns-of-Racism
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Greek people are basically niggers.

Been pirating for 20+ years (without exception).

The Jews (read: globalists) took even that away from me.

I wouldn't pirate this at gunpoint.

FC2 - no one asked for poc to be villains
FC3 - no one asked for poc to be villains
FC4 - no one asked for poc to be villains
FC5 - made the way it is because people were triggered

>Indians being Villains
pagan min was literally white you homo

also whats up with farcry always portraying their main evil guy on their covers?
are their main hero characters that forgettable and boring?

He was a chink you dumbass

looked white to me mate texas

KeK classic aussie shitposting.

less people, weather, etc. Look what they did when those things weret an issue anymore (they wen't to the moon).

Those huts look comfy

Doesn't matter (also wrong), he's stated to be from Hong Kong

Yes. Ubisoft doesn't have any flagship characters, just brands like Tom Clancy and Assassin's Creed.

>once the bad guys happen to be white it's a problem
Why?

what are you talking about? nordic people didnt go to the moon. 56 percenters went to the moon.

This is the 100th thread on this
And check the fucking general
Saged.

bump

Remember when Far Cry 2 gave you the choice between varied playable characters?

>FC2 No problems with black People being villains
>FC3 no problems with brown people Villains
>FC4 No problems With Indians being Villains

these things were accurate though

People who only pirate are just the same as niggers

REEEEEEEEEE STOP RUINING MY INTERACTIVE PEWPEW TOYS

NO GIRLS ALLOWED

Were you living under a rock? People online were bitching about 3 and 4 a lot. Something about shooting natives or pagan min wearing a pink suit. This is nothing new

-56% are anglos
-anglos are germans
-german scientists become nasa after ww2

also show some fucking respect

you don't need to be german/nordic to see this

Pagan Min wasn't the villain you retard

quick Sup Forums say something nice about my country

FUCK UBISOFT

the timing is wrong

>FC2
not black people

>FC3
not brown people

>FC4
not indian villains

>Sup Forums whines about Sup Forums invading on a regular basis
>Come here whenever a "controversial" video game comes out
Every time.

was a good place before ww1

>RE5 set in africa
>pol correctly points out of course most enemies would be black
>its africa
>FC5 set in america
>pol calls it white genocide when most enemies are white
>its america

I fucking hate /nupol/ so god damn much.

>in Far Cry 5, the player is out in control of Tashfeen al Rizwan Mohammed, a female transgender Muslim and the first playable female character in the Far Cry series. While visiting her girlfriend, Tashfeen finds herself captive by a racist fundamentalist right wing Christian organization led by Ronald Grump, the games main antagonist

>wen't

>>>>

Damn it feels good when you stopped playing vidya a decade ago.

internet

>Not joining them and shooting degenerates

Knowing game devs, this might not be sarcasm.

>pic related
Remove them all

This seems accurate. I can't wait to see the game. SJW projects have hilarious quality control.

Notice it's only the non-whites who think there is no problem with this.

>another Christians or the bible in general is evil
Boy ubishit sure hates the bible believers

What's a good game in which we can play as an SS soldier? Any genre(especially strategy)

In the north stone houses are colder than wooden houses. You could actually freeze to death if you had roman style buildings in norway for example.

You fucking idiot, look at the flag, look at the characters and the setting, this game is setting up to be the most blatant piece of anti-american propaganda in videogame history.

What are we all mad about now?

its that they are christian you dumb fucking retard
there are thousands of games with white villains nobody give a shit
this is the pc agenda, come back to me when ubishit publishes a game where muslims are the villains on the merit of them being muslim

Edgy

>people still buy Ubisoft games

Yeah because in real life shit skins aren't pretty much always the villian...

I'm getting pretty good with Unity and just started summer break so I have lots of time. I'm going to start on a game based on massacring all the shitty races.

I couldn't even be bothered pirating the last far cry, my interest in this is even less

it's a shit franchise

FC2 killing random niggers (no accent on religion)
FC3 killing random spics (no accent on religion)
FC4 killing random gooks (no accent on religion)
FC5 killing white christians
am im right?

>mad
>you can't have a discussion without being mad
just a game that looks like its shaping up to demonize whites and christians
its a shame because I had a lot of fun playing far cry back in the day, if has it right then I'm touching it with a 10 foot poll.

They are not Christians, they are Scientologists.

>paying 60 dollars for software of any kind
>paying for something that's probably propaganda

The only Farcry I've played was Blood Dragon and that was because Reese from Terminator was in it.

lol its just a game

If the protagonist is black then it would look like the "ebil white man" trope, but if not it honestly looks pretty cool

Montana is 90% white with more injuns than niggers, so any game set there should have mostly white characters for the sake of realism, villains and protagonists alike

yes it is
but we are discussing it in this thread because it looks like the devs have gone full sjw and politicized the game.

YOu know he's gonna be black

I would if i could bitch

I want a white protagonist, and a black love interest.

>he
I got news for you, famalam.

Based on the art work?

>politicized the game

One of the previous games was about overthrowing an Asian government

lol
>theverge.com/2017/5/24/15685670/far-cry-5-setting-art-e3-2017-ubisoft

Maybe play the fucking game first? You probably haven't even gotten the secret ending.

the solution to this is pic related, I posted it in the last thread but it 404ed after. still want to know what you guys think of both ideas, #FashBasher2017 (which would be anonymously-released freeware btw) and #MAGAjam

I wouldn't give a shit if white guys where the villains. There were plenty of white guys in FC1 that were bad. My problem is white patriotic, religious Americans on American soil with all American waifus are now the villians. Maybe this would be interesting another time, or maybe 5 years ago, but not right fucking now.

they found us

SHUT IT DOWN

>Based on the art work?
well yes everything here is an assumption

>One of the previous games was about overthrowing an Asian government
literally all characters of note in Far cry 4 were Asians, it was a civil war in a fictional country around the Himalayas, there was no emphasis on religion or politics like this games cover might imply.

>people forgot the shit storm the sjw bred when they saw the box cover of far cry 4
escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/7.850587-Far-Cry-4-Creative-Director-Responds-to-Box-Art-Concerns-of-Racism

Does Ubisoft want the Sup Forums audience? What other reason is there to name drop Sup Forums and making up comments unless it's to pander a specific angle for more sales? I doubt pointing a finger at politically incorrect ideas from a politically incorrect themed forum does anything useful otherwise.

that was the most sjw-view of Far Cry i've ever read:

>Far Cry 3 involves a fun-loving white male who get rewarded for killing brown people

What? Does this fag realize that the main character was assisting the native Rakat Tribe in their fight against Vas and his pirate gang, along with taking down a bunch of European mercenaries led by the White Hoyt?

God these people are retarded.

>religious Americans
Its pretty obvious from the image that the villains are some sort of cult or sect, you dildo.

white strongly abrahamic religious family in middle america

Greek-Americans basically.

Is the game in development?

(lol, still had it on my clipboard)

the solution to this is to make our own games. I've been wanting to organize a #MAGAjam (in response to #resistjam from a few months back) for awhile now. one based Aussie made a terrible but hilarious Based Stickman game, and we talked about it in a thread back in the day.

interactive media is very persuasive, and the liberals have co-opted it as their own. it would endlessly trigger them to see "their" medium used for contrarian purposes.

I have a design for a simple game I'm going to throw together sometime, then release anonymously as freeware. it's a simple River City Ransom-style brawler where you play as antifa, punching red-hatted white Trump supporters. as the game goes on, it stops being just big tough white dudes and starts being dudes of other races, old veterans, and eventually women and children. the violence also goes from old-school videogamey to increasingly disturbingly violent (even though it's all pixel art) as the game progresses.

the point is to show how fucked up the "Nazis (people who disagree with my worldview) should be punched" meme is, when taken to its logical conclusion and practiced in reality.

not to be a douche and a half but (You)s will motivate me to actually make this and/or make #MAGAjam a thing. I have experience organizing game jams and doing web development.

Damn, that Poe's law...

Also co-opted by a bio-weapon into being monsters.
Which is obvious from the outset, and does not focus on what they used to be,.
>strongly abrahamic religious family
Nigga there's a fucking rotten corpse on that table.

You've never watch Doomsday Preppers and laughed at the extra crazy lapring ones? We have patriotic, religious Americans, they're real, and their waifus are probably wider than their duallys. I don't have a problem with making them the villains.

Because the hero is you :^)

>Nigga there's a fucking rotten corpse on that table.
>Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.

barely, but it won't be hard to put together (I've shipped games). it is not going to be a "good game", it's more of a "games as art" sort of thing. it will definitely be playable and somewhat entertaining but the combat will be a simple two-button system with a few combos. I can do ok low-res pixel art on my own but for maximum impact, I'd need the help of an user who's better at that than I am.

reaching hard with this one

Whoa. Deepest lore.

You clearly never played the game

> muh keeds
Not an argument

>(I've shipped games)
Where is your game?

I did and I ventilated that gook's head

you are complaining about nothing

nice try, Vice, I'm not outing myself

>Thinks the Eucharist is the same as literally eating a fucking corpse.
Ohio should be burned.

It's blatant anti-white propaganda, but it's nothing new. I too fail to see the point in complaining about it.

There is literally nothing wrong in cannibalism.

As long as I'm not forced to play as a nigger, I'm fine with this choice for setting.

>nodevs talking about having 'shipped games'

i really hoped that said NIGGER not SINNER

Yeah but it's always Christian cults/sects in movies, TV, and video games. Never Muslim or - heaven forbid - Jewish cults/sects, which are way more creepy and oppressive anyway.

fixed