How do ISIS members communicate from around the globe?

How do ISIS members communicate from around the globe?

Take the Manchester bombings for example. The bomber had to take orders from someone above, who took orders from someone above, who took orders from someone else, who is probably directly connected to someone in Syria. How is this possible without someone infiltrating their communications? Are they communicating by pigeon? Bottle at sea?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6DsG9yQrdD4
youtube.com/watch?v=GSvby5YS6Ec
breitbart.com/london/2017/05/24/u-k-home-secretary-blasts-u-s-intel-leaks-media-manchester-bombing/
breitbart.com/london/2017/05/24/manchester-bomber-attended-jihadi-mosque-accused-funding-al-qaeda/
breitbart.com/london/2017/05/24/police-armed-forces-raid-granby-row-central-manchester/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't ask questions, goy

I assume many attacks are locally organized with little oversight from a centralized command structure. The attacker was also probably recently radicalized online or at a local Salafi mosque or some shit, not a planned attack that took years to undertake like 9/11.

Videogames and WhatsApp

Read some books on al-Qaeda. They mastered it.

Telegram mostly. Fun how the Brits (and us toothpastes) build a police state only for it to be made useless by some hipster entrepreneur from Silicon valley.

I was gonna say Club Penguin, but then I remembered it shut down.

internet

(((they))) let them communicate, NSA and CIA can monitor and track down every member of ISIS before lunch, but they wont. Its not in the interest of (((them))).

>The bomber had to take orders from someone above
The bombing might have been "lone wolf." The Islamic State provides the ideology, and individuals attack whatever strikes their fancy. I doubt the leadership debated whether to bomb Manchester or another city.

this

i hope you enjoy the future police state

You and me are gonna end up in jail for thought crime in the future germanbro.

Whats the point of doing this when jews and muslims hate each other

Same way all of us do online. The government watches them and goes "eh not a worry YET" then they go "oh we fucked up sorry" when it's wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=6DsG9yQrdD4

Good watch. It sums up how cucked brits are.

amateur radio

They do, but jews control islam just as they control christianity. Jews hate everyone and everything that isnt jewish. We are nothing but tools in their eyes. Tools for manipulation. They want to incite a war between islam and christianity. When the war is done and christianity win, the jews will make greater Israel, a nation stretching from the nile to the tigris. What will christians get? Absolutely nothing but debts and more shitskins.

Sup Forums.net

telegram

1. Bomb maker travels to Syria/Lybia/Whereverstan
2. Learns how to make bombs, first hand
3. Bomb maker returns to Europe
4. Makes bombs
5. ?????
6. Profit

No electronic communication required.

Sometimes its easier to tell yourself that than to accept they actually cant and are on our side...

As for OP, its a variety of telegram, whatsapp, secret youtube channels, dark web and in person liaison/courriers

For europe, their is some transit through morocco or Italy, however they have also tracked liaisons in the past all the way to the border region of syria and turkey.

So human courriers are a real possibility here

t. DC fag

ISIS puts out the memes and instructional videos and booklets out there, and the 'lone wolves' do the rest at their leisure.

It's viral copycat Jihadism.

I wish I could accept that they are on our side and that would be the easier thing to accept as well. But it doesnt add up for me.

OP they have manuals and magazines and the dankweb. There's tons of stuff telling young men raised in the west to DIY explode, no command and control needed.

Telegram is Pavel Durov. He's Russian, got kicked out and is now (((British-based))).

telepathy while high on the devil's lettuce

They use Twitter, Facebook, and WhatsApp

Telegram alot. But i wonder who they get their orders from. I genuinely can't imagine it being Al Baghdadi

youtube.com/watch?v=GSvby5YS6Ec

Good watch. It sums up how cucked Americans are.

twitter

damn he def was cucked

Up until 2014 they partially communicated through PS3. You could find a lobby full of terrorists who literally planned and trained carrying out an attack through online simulation, often most GTA 4. All their gamertags would all contain the word 7 -abd-. I befriended one guy once and he spammed me with a bunch of islamic progapanda like Convert to the one true faith of blah blah. Never threatened me though

couriers you mongoloids

The internet, its why net neutrality must die.

Israel

The mosques are the connection to overseas. pic very related

And in case you hadn't noticed, EVERY SINGLE TIME they seem to know exactly who the 'lone accomplices' are and where to find them

MI5 is probably keeping tabs on more than a few thousand of them, but the gov is desperate to keep it covered up and in my view this is why the election was called (or one of the major reasons). Theresa 'strong and stable' May knew shit was about to hit the fan with the massive underground islamic state networks.

Remember yesterday late morning the Arndale centre was evacuated and huge swarm of armed police making an 'unconnected' arrest, then they literally blew the doors off a bunch of places all across the city - 5 or 6 reported??

Suddenly we have the HOME SECRETARY SHITTING A BRICK on TV saying there 'may' be a network involved UHHH REALLY

She also had this to say JESUS FUCK WHAT IS GOING ON

>“Yes quite frankly,” she said. “The British police have been very clear that they want to control the flow of information in order to protect operational integrity, the element of surprise, so it is irritating if it gets released from other sources and I have been very clear with our friends that that should not happen again.”

BRITBONGS PLZ, THIS IS OUR CHANCE TO BREAK THE CONDITIONING

breitbart.com/london/2017/05/24/u-k-home-secretary-blasts-u-s-intel-leaks-media-manchester-bombing/

breitbart.com/london/2017/05/24/manchester-bomber-attended-jihadi-mosque-accused-funding-al-qaeda/

breitbart.com/london/2017/05/24/police-armed-forces-raid-granby-row-central-manchester/

They dial 972, then the phone number

3cd74c3e0f2ae584e7b5311a9b9537516915a1b1

But that series of events produces a trail of documentation. Aren't British Intelligence Services already screening people who visit those places??

According to current reports, the attacker had been previously interviewed by British authorities, much like attackers in the US were known to US authorities.

Basically, despite being known to authorities, and sacrificing all the liberties we have to make these people known to authorities, said authorities are completely impotent to stop these attacks, either from negligence, incompetence or a desire to not pursue them.

i wonder if i ever played with them and didnt know

they probably use video games to communicate.

>download video game
>/whisper or make private channel
>logs get wiped every 3 months

>t HBGary

again, read the HB Gary dump

Telegram you pleb.

You do realize that ISIS isn't some little club where they held votes on where to bomb next right? They're a small group that put out propaganda promoting attacks. Some nut job online gets inspired and commits an attack. ISIS always claims responsibility, essentially "WE R LEGUN WE DONT FORGIVE" tier. They literally bank on crazy people committing attacks and seldomly organize and fund attacks, at least in Europe.

>The bomber had to take orders from someone above
are you sure you've heard of ISIS?

>nearly every intelligence branch in the world is supports ISIS
>how do they operate so freely?

-_-

It's not super difficult to send encrypted messages if they have the internet.

And yet, "it's all Islam's fault" claims the average poltard

you're right, its the governments fault for not handling nutjobs and allowing this to happen :^)

in arabic

They use telegram and whatsapp.

Did they ever team kill and spawn fag?

via dark net and a hidden mossad network

They write out messages on their minecraft server