So what have you done today to show you're not apathetic about the crimes your race has committed...

So what have you done today to show you're not apathetic about the crimes your race has committed? I tipped the black busser at the restaurant I ate at today 30 dollars and apologized for slavery.

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/did-you-know-the-first-legal-slave-owner-in-america-was-black/
youtube.com/watch?v=b7nQ4_1VW9s
youtube.com/watch?v=Nrkgdj0bVAo&list=PLlFjwtuuGm7To7hAVHJCYoP5R1Vt0JjLG&index=5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What have you done for the killing of Abel by Cain? You are complicit and have reaped the rewards of this murder. How will you be repaying?

>Pathetic

Move along, nothing to see here.

Did you pass 3rd grade English white boi? I said apathetic which is what you're being right now by asserting your white male privelage. Say sorry

As a jew, I've demanded they pay me reparations if they are going to claim that Egyptians are black.

if i have to apologize for whites, then niggers should apologize for extreme violent crime and rape statistics, and sandniggers should apologize for 9/11

So sorry for being white.

Wtcuck

The Egyptian slave trade also extended to conquered people's. There's quite some reparations to be made indeed.

>apologized for slavery
Did the nigger apologize for blacks murdering whites?

SAY SORRY

It's disgusting that those old cucks made kids do this.

Then the blacks should really apologize for selling their slaves to us and being the first ones to legally own slaves in the United States and therefore beginning the culture of slave trade here. Also you're welcome that we were the first nation to formerly abolish slavery and for my white ancestors who died in the civil war to stand for these values.

Spiced

How many slaves did you own? Do you think $30 is fair compensation for thousands of lives lost to slavery? Was your $30 tip a meaningful step towards settling your debt or was it merely a superficial gesture designed to make yourself feel better about being you?

Why do you not like yourself, user? What is wrong with you?

I'm not apathetic. In fact I passed up a nog job applicant who was the most qualified in favor of a bro-teir white guy who I could see myself getting a beer with.

My ancestors had no part in the slave trade so fuck you

Tell me OP. Did you regularly attend church as a child? Were you taught by them to regularly worship despair disguised as love before they asked you for your money? Have you always had self hating thoughts and wondered why?

I didn't own any slaves obviously but my white american ancestors did and every other white american needs to realize this. whites are sstill benefiting to this day from slavery and blacks are still suffering from it and that is why i gave the busser 30 dollar tip because i know the financial problems he could be facing was directly because of my people

Yes i am a devout christian and no i'm not self hating i just follow the bible the way jesus taught it. Love thy neighbor, turn the other cheek, etc. i could go on and on

Cuck : The Post

Becareful goy, your powerlevel is showing.

cuck

Holy fuck am I glad that I wasn't born with that kid's dad as my father....

I like how they think blacks will like them because of this and bro fist bump them each time they see them, when if you want blacks to like you, you do the opposite. You go out and show bravado and give no fucks and blacks will love you. They worship John Gotti and Jesse James and both of them were racist as fuck. Blacks are weird people

You said you were white in the OP and now you're larping as a nigger, make up your mind retard

Quit larping nigger, faggot

Pretty accurate, yeah.
I'm surprised more black people aren't ridiculing the fuck out of this guy.

FPBP

I seriously think you should self -examine a bit more. I am still christian myself and have no issues with people who believe in the bible/God. However I have come to know the church to be a giant corporation these days psychologically designed to extract wealth while getting people to feel bad about themselves then "they" come in and save you and make you feel good again. They teach you to emotionally self-mutilate. Have you ever harmed yourself when you felt guilty then felt better? Then wondered why the fuck that happened?

I'm a white male dumbasses. I'm so glad the white race is dying out so i dont have to deal with you fucks

weak bait mate

Why do you want humanity to have no future?

WHYYYY WAS I BORN A MONSTER!!!

>I spit on the ground when a black walked past me on the street and gave him a dirty look

>I told the black bum who asked me for a smoke i didn't have any then gave the white bum next to him a cigarette and $5

And its only 2pm

I found a Turk under my fridge and let him outside instead of RAIDing him

>virtue signalling
Kys

I follow christianity the way jesus wanted me to.

exactly

My culture came in contact with blacks less than a hundred years ago. For what should I apologise for?

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/did-you-know-the-first-legal-slave-owner-in-america-was-black/

are you trying to deny the lithuanian involvement in the slave trade?
R A C I S T
S C U M
Reported to the European Commision for spewing hate speech.

As slavery has absolutely nothing to do with me I would never subject myself to such cuckoldry. You think the fucking Hutus are showing sympathy for the Rwandan genocide that happened only two decades ago? Weak bait. You have to go back

This has got to stop

Your leaving the EU bill just got 5 billion euros higher for that racist display.

APOLOGISE

I'm going to let niggers have anal sex with my wife. I think I'll watch. You never know, I might like it.

Lets round it up to 6 gorillion

pissoff, nigger

assuming that he's poor because he's black....how racist.

Fake text

No
PROUD SPANISH HERE I WOULD ENSLAVE YOU NIGGER AGAIN
FOR WHAT GOOD ARE YOU APART FROM PICKING COTTON AND CLEANING MY BOOTS

Not sure if trolling. Nice work.

I cut off my balls, because white privilege.

"unseen barriers you face every day"
WHITE POWER SHIELDS

white bois are WEAK! You BEG for enslavement, you BEG!

Unseen barriers = DNA

I blew up Crusaders after prayers in my mosque.
I slayed an infidel with a suicide bomb, chopped off some heads, beat my wife and married my cousin.
Allahu Akbar.

What explains the rise of hate crime hoaxes perpetuated by niggers? Do you guys want to be treated like shit?

let me guess.... youre welsh

this thread is pure faggotry.

Fuck off cuck. We came from Europe and not Africa.

whats wrong with the welsh nazi? they're more purely aryan than you will ever be

It's a tool to conquer white bois by taking advantage of their altruistic good nature. Dumb naive white bois will get enslaved.

What even happened to that kid?

That's right guys.
Don't forget to share your white privilege with the less fortunate.

He got enslaved. His master shows him off in Detroit like a prized hog.

Good thing I'm too smart for the niggerum.

reading the brits post there this just sounded like a day in the life of a Welsh Person

I still dont know what he meant with Allahu ackbar

That kid deserved everything he had coming to him for supporting that cheeto faced dumbass we call a president

Anyone who is dumb enough to think that blacks are like us deserve it.

>So what have you done today to show you're not apathetic about the crimes your race has committed

Jesus would hate to be black then

No i meant after it.

Kind of funny that they forced him to say "I love black people". Goes to show the orcs want to be accepted but can't behave in an acceptable manner so they force it.

someone should LARP as a slave owner and whip the shit out of those faggot cucks LARPing as slaves. then send them to a tiny box in the sunny part of the yard

This. We have to start a white boi enslavement movement.

Implying that happen.

well, traitors should be the first to go

I acquired some melanin in my pale skin by having my delicious fish dinner and german lager outside in the 23C sunshine.

Isn't that a thing already? Men pay 70% of taxes in US and most of them is white. something something wage slave something something welfare

I fired two dindus yesterday for being lazy.

Masa' sure is gonna like you boi
youtube.com/watch?v=b7nQ4_1VW9s

Pathetic piece of shit

I called this moopy nigger walking in the rain a nigger while I drove by them because FUCK NIGGERS

Efallai.
Gall fod yn iaith anodd i'w dysgu. Mae'n rhaid i chi gael eu dwyn i fyny ag ef, mewn gwirionedd.
Mae rhai pobl yn dysgu am resymau cenedlaetholgar.

well that's a fair point. slavery, while maintaining its core meaning, comes is different forms if you want to be thorough about it. Apparently something something the best slaves are the ones who don't know they're slaves something

And people say whites have no culture. See this OP? This is a white moether-tongue that is being dying out today because you are more concerned with virtue signalling and kissing the feet of niggers

God being white is good. And blacks are just jealous.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nrkgdj0bVAo&list=PLlFjwtuuGm7To7hAVHJCYoP5R1Vt0JjLG&index=5

Here's a nice welsh song soon to be lost.
Unless you're MGtow probably wouldn't care for the lyrics