youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/opinion/2017/05/23/gregg-jarrett-what-is-robert-mueller-investigating-since-collusion-is-not-crime.html
mobile.twitter.com/DailyCaller/status/867418692098850817
medium.com/@ChngRsrch/republican-greg-gianforte-up-6-in-new-montana-poll-e1088b3a28a7
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>No Awoos allowed
Finally.
Thank you based mods.

Thanks for the bake user-kun.

It's just a tradition that women should wear black and a veil when meeting Popey

What?

Hey, you.
Fuck you.

Nani?

Also stop being a jewbot dropping cheap bait for attention. Sad desu.

>An Israel flag that isn't spam
Trump left someone behind
np

Concerning Charles Martel tomb: I'm retarded, forgot he was buried in St Denis, the area is indeed one of the most enriched in France but it has been the case for decades so I.don't understand how it news

WHO
COULD
POSSIBLY
BE
BEHIND
THIS

Cry harder kike

Your dreams are not safe

He was probably talking about lots of people bitching about getting warnings for off topic awooing and lewdposting.

It isn't news, just a bit of poetic irony.

>that makes it okay

>Trump travel ban includes Libya
>Manchester terrorist traveled to Libya for 2 weeks before exploding
I want to say 4D chess but its getting depressing at this point. When will we have sane security policies?

Thats a nice oc...

No awoo allowed is the new ezyou scheme

GLOOORK

foxnews.com/opinion/2017/05/23/gregg-jarrett-what-is-robert-mueller-investigating-since-collusion-is-not-crime.html

>wake up
>See this laying next to you

>*Garbled* "MURK AMERIGA DIE AGAIN"

I'm not saying that, tje way user worded it I just thought something new happened that I wasn't aware of

>Concerning Charles Martel tomb: I'm retarded, forgot he was buried in St Denis, the area is indeed one of the most enriched in France but it has been the case for decades so
No wonder he didn't rise from his grave. His angry corpse got used to after the years.

I wish Duterte bought guns from us instead.

You'd think those Jews would learn

Fuck off, Schlomo

This image accompanies a political post of high quality and is relevant to the content of said post; therefore, it follows the rules of this board.

What do you think about the defense budget spending? The neocons like McDementia say it's illegal to not spend another $30 billion, but it's already about 10 times that much. That money could easily be used elsewhere, especially if Trump is serious about infrastructure spending.

Who cares. Your country is dead and gone anyway.

>reading the wikipedia on Olga of Kiev
why can't we have stuff like this anymore

How about Macron celebrating his victory with negro zouk music on the ruins of the Tuileries' Palace? Shit was iconic as fuck too

get fucked kike

Duterte doesnt seem to Trust America's foreign policy. He wants to deal with the Russians instead. Can you really blame him?

I love this Trump discussion in the Trump General.

I don't blame him at all. We're in the middle of a civil cold war.

Ok, who told them?

mobile.twitter.com/DailyCaller/status/867418692098850817

What the fuck is this? Explain why we need 50,000 more Muslim refugees who will most likely made white babies minorities in our own states? Who came up with this idea. It's like Trump isn't even making his own budget. Our demographics our fucked.

Saw a great poet yesterday about Trump and Saudi Arabia

The defense budget is quite high already, if anything. He is there to throw a wrench in Trumps plan over something so small. There is no other reason to voice such loud opposition over such a small matter.

They're swamp monsters at this point, career politicians are cancer and Trump is the chemo removing them. We're going to spend on what's important not just steal money with no intent to ever pay it back

I still meet people who think they can flip California red with the right arguments

If only they can prove the Democrats are the real racists....

Post*

The world lacks the righteous heroes it once had.

Were the racists dumbass

Yeah $2.7 billion for refugee resettlement, you know the same groups that will make us become a minority. Most Refugees become citizens. Refugees aren't Americans. Why can't we just let them die.

You specifically quoted several posts than contained germainr discussion. Think before you post and assure your posts meet quality standards. Thank you.

>the c in Sup Forums is the only capitalized letter in the headline, except for the first letter

I fail to see the difference.

Fuck off with this civic Nationalist shit, we need to raise our birth rates and limit immigration. Not all more refugees who will outbred us.

You dont think its accurate?

>no narrative about Vatican's visit.

i honestly don't know if trump knows how much it costs to fund this shit. only thing that could be "illegal" is if a contract was awarded but funds weren't in place. if he's cutting funds to contracts that are supposed to be multi-year awards then maybe. but i want mccain to have a heart attack. the kind that makes him shit is pants

I'll be cheering when based Kim turns you into a shadow you disgusting cartoon poster.

y u guys still post this? the election is over. i dnt think ppl want 2 c this anymore desu. its just weird.

>Another idiot believes in fake news because of misleading headlines
>Has the time to bitch but not actually read it
Every time.

What's so benefitting about 50,000 refugees who will commit crimes,Outbred American natives and make us become a Brazilian shithole? We don't need more refugees.

The narritive is that media/DNC campaign hit targets like Ivanka and Kushner were there as they have always been and that the pope did not like Trump supposedly.

mobama looks like she got her outfit from the sale section at ross

Tired of winning?

It's just another reminder of the sorrow to come. I shall mourn France's history, and remember well the mistakes of modern man.

This

As we know Ramadan starts in two days and ends on the 25th of June, and we know how many people got enriched to death last year. But let's take a look at this positively. 30 full days of pure, Islamic violent enrichment. This could be what we need to get Poland, Hungary, and any other country that wants out of the 4th Reich their freedom.

Post food.

I'm explaining boomer speak

They go off on huge rants with tons of links and sources trying to prove how racist the democrats are. They keep saying that Trump is making huge inroads into the black and hispanic community, and if they keep pushing these arguments they'll flip states like California red. We'll get our melting pot and be happy, just as long as the Republicans are in charge of it

They're still shilling either way.

Yesterday it was JEW ZIONIST CONMAN COCKSUCKER DRUMFTARDS BTFOOOO

Today its JESUIT GLOBALIST PUPPET DRUMFTARDS BTFOOOO

The next few days its gonna be NATO/EU GLOBALIST PUPPET CONMAN DRUMFTARDS BTFOOOO

When he comes back they're gonna go back to MUH RUSSIA

i think it really is accurate, just impressed after reading this. good work.

GLEEEEEEEBMOOOO VEEEEEEEEEEEMMMB

HOLLYWOOD GTFO OUT OF GEORGIA REEEE

Obama originally wanted to support 170000 or so refugees. This number is in line with the original number of refugees that Trump wanted to support. Check his travel ban EOs, he wants the number to stay at 50000.

Ita not my post but glad you liked it

they pumped mutli millions into that race

if they don't win its a major blow for them

MONTANA POLL (House Election tomorrow)
Gianforte (/ourguy/) - 49%
Quist (endorsed by Bernie) - 43%
Wicks (lolbertarian) - 7%

medium.com/@ChngRsrch/republican-greg-gianforte-up-6-in-new-montana-poll-e1088b3a28a7

So what was this about Dimms being a threat?

We should only spend 2% of our GDP like othe NATO countries do, there would be enough saved in the budget to have tuition-free college.

still not!

>the pope did not like Trump
It's clearly true though.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

FUCKING BASED AMIRITE FELLOW PEDES

Is there any info about the spending disparity between GOP and Dems?

I always thought that the US sells them only the cheap stuff kinda like in the EU, the eastern block gets the lower quality products from Germany and the western part get the better ones, the difference is that US overprice the weapons too lol.

What clip is this meme about? Does he actually say mock nicknames for Trump or is that adding on the Drumpf meme from Current Year Man? Anyone have the link? Sorry for a spoonfeed, I want to finally understand this meme after I've ignored Stephen Colbert posts for so long.

>germans in charge of turposting

I'm fucking glad. I don't want Merkel to like him either. I unironically have more respect for the Saudis than these traitorous fucking snakes.

This is the story on RT

>Almost 59,000 Haitians in the US have Temporary Protected Status (TPS) due to the effects of the 2010 Haiti earthquake, and that status has just been extended six months, until January 22, 2018, after President Donald Trump approved the move by Homeland Security Secretary John Kelly.

>“This six-month extension should allow Haitian TPS recipients living in the United States time to attain travel documents and make other necessary arrangements for their ultimate departure from the United States, and should also provide the Haitian government with the time it needs to prepare for the future repatriation of all current TPS recipients,” Secretary Kelly said Monday. “We plan to continue to work closely with the Haitian government, including assisting the government in proactively providing travel documents for its citizens.”

>Typically a TPS extension lasts 18 months, but the program is reportedly under thorough review by the administration, so the protected Haitians are being cautioned against only planning for yet another extension. Their previous expiration date was just two months away at the time the current extension was announced.

The polls don't matter. Only thing that matters is how many will show up to vote.

See

dont even reply

whoever fake katy turd is does a great job faking those tweets
also wtf i hate kate tur now

>Katy Tur

>facebook slut posts about how Trump's maternity leave policies should be a good thing but aren't "because of spending cuts"
LIBERALS

WILL

NEVER

BE

HAPPY

helicopter them now

>anti-christ doesn't like a man saving humanity
What a fucking surprise

>don't mind me I'm not a slice of cheesecake, just a fucking sprinkle off to the side
Damnit Japan

>yfw they are 1 million white south african refugees

>leak
>sources
>someone familiar with the matter

Why do we need refugees at all? How do they benefit us economically at all. They commit crimes and rapes and give birth to a shit ton of children just to outbreed us. Trump should refuse all refugees from Africa and the Middle East. They will fuck us demographically.

this gave me diabetes just looking at it

>women
>never happy
pick two

>T-TRUMP'S LITERALLY HITLER! ANTISEMITE

Well that narrative's BTFO

TRUMP SOFTENING ON IMMIGRATION.HES GONNA ANNOUNCE AMNESTY AT THE JOINT SESSION