Humans originated from Europe

>b-but we wuz kangz n shiet.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/
nature.com/nature/journal/v486/n7404/full/nature11128.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/

Hitler proven right!
Thule ancestral homeland of humanity.
Niggers and jews proven subhuman monsters

That does not change that homo sapiens originated in africa some 150.000 years ago, though.

always knew we are the creators

You know it only means africans come from those europeans moving back to the south, right?

thats what this new find may disprove dude

Who's Illyrian master-race here?

Aren't the oldest human settlements found in the Balkans and Anatolia? Also blue eyes originated in that area around the Black Sea, it makes sense tbqh.

smert siptar

I can already imagine BLM saying white men history.. :D

>inb4 Balkanites go WE WUZ TSARS N KURVA
>Demand money from Western Europe and Africa
>Both say no
>New war breaks out in Balkans

kek

Lol enjoying being enriched do you ?
wilders was your only chance and he is mixed

t. serv

AYO WE WUZ NEANDERTHALS NSHIIIET MA NIGGA

WHERE DA SCANDINAVIAN WOMEN @?

It does not. The oldest fossils and artifacts left by homo erectus and later homo sapiens are still from africa.

this find is closer to us then whatever ape that was it about what do you define as human like

Makes sense, iranic people's such as sakas occupied Eastern Europe before white people invaded.

lol OP if your picture is true African-Americans will denounce it as "white man's lies" and claim we are trying to rewrite history in our favor.

1 word for you, dutchey - S-R-E-B-R-E-N-I-C-A

Yakuub BTFO

So what does this mean? Are there subspecies?

I don't get human origins. Like we're homo sapiens, but there were other humans the neanderthals but we killed them all? I'm lost

Check the catalog you giant faggot

>
>this find is closer to us then whatever ape that was it about what do you define as human like
YEEEESSS FINALLY someone gets it
Fucking this
Reddit btfo

This find is from 7 million years before humans even existed. There is no connection to civilisations or blue eyes.

If the findings are correct, it means the oldest common homonid ancestor of humans and chimps that we have found so far was found in Europe. The headline is dreadful journalism.

wait a minute...so, all those afircan immigrants are only going back to their ancestral home land of europe.

Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

A neanderthal is just as much of an archaic humanoid as the sapiens are, and they didn't originate in Africa.

>Iranian/persian
>not white
Lolol Iran is synonymous with aryan you dumb cuckold

Y-you mean we wuznt Klingons??????

And mamals first developed in pangea. What is your point?

nice link
(((scientists)))

My point is that Europeans are descendants of the neanderthal, an archaic humanoid.
And Africans are descended from homo sapiens, an archaic humanoid.

Guess which one has been around longer?
The neanderthal

Ilyrian
Masterace

Kill yourself roach

WE WUZ WHITE AN SHIET

BLACKS WIN AGAIN

>again
When have blacks won anything? Lol

>now niggers will say europe is their homeland

>My point is that Europeans are descendants of the neanderthal
And that is wrong.
At best there was some intermarriage going on when homo sapiens emerged from Africa.
No matter if 7.5 mio year old fossils of some first human ancestor have been found in europe - the modern human walked from Africa into the world.

Face it! You share a common ancestor with dirty niggers.

We have between 2-5% neanderthal admixture. We are descended from considerably more homo-sapiens than neanderthals.

Europeans are mostly homo sapiens with a little (~4%) Neanderthal. Asians are mostly homo sapiens with a little Neanderthal and a little Denisovans. Africans are just homo sapiens.

You mean that an archaic, non human ancestor interbreed with another archaic non human ancestor, that evolved in a completely different way, once came from Northern Africa?

And that their southern african counterparts bred with a bonobo like humanoid to create niggers?
Wow colour me surprised

Your post is quite obviously agenda driven

Don't forget that the Japanese also have a unique branch of their own

Yes but you're forgetting that the "out of Africa theory" is just that: a theory.
Not definitive proof

It also doesn't explain many things, such as ötzi, why Africans are the most genetically distant from every other human on this planet, not to mention why the European genome has literally zero bonobo admixture like I said in Modern humans (homo sapien sapien) IS NOT the sane as Homo sapien

What about aboriginals?

They are the most genetically distant BECAUSE of the out of Africa theory. A small group of homo sapiens left Africa and founded every single non-subsaharan population, thats why they are more related than those who stayed in Africa.

I looked Otzi and its a 5000 year old mummy, I have no idea what you are getting at there thats hundreds of thousands of years after humans left Africa, and I've never seen any evidence of human/bonobo admixture so provide a source please.

So what is the X/A ratio? The information i found was that it was the ratio of X chromosomes to non-sex chromosomes.

nature.com/nature/journal/v486/n7404/full/nature11128.html
"The bonobo genome compared with the chimpanzee and human genomes"

>nature.com/nature/journal/v486/n7404/full/nature11128.html
So it's a population X/A ratio. Seems like it means there's a difference in the number of female/male offspring. Doesn't quite imply interbreeding. But it does show quite a diff for Europeans.

It is interesting. Mostly likely linked to social environment. Europeans have a lower X/A, meaning more males. I'm thinking has to do with history of war in Europe and the idea of chivalry.

B-but muh dynamite. The 300 most troublesome. Was it all a lie?

Hold on, sir.
>Works 8 hours
So you're telling me?
>Fathers a Family
Our ancestors were Kings and Royalty?
>Builds Civilization
Yea I can see that.