Humans from EUROPE, not Africa

telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/

Niggers BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Y-chromosome_DNA_haplogroup#Phylogenetic_structure
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_mitochondrial_DNA_haplogroup#Lineage_perspective
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We already knew that humans are from Europe. Niggers come from africa

THIS.

KEK BE PRAISED

We are memeing reality.

Noice one Esti

>scientists say that every human originated from africa
>NO FUCKIN WAY IM FROM THAT NIGER CONTINENT 100% JEWISH TRICKS
>scientists say every human originated from Europe
>OH SUCH GRACE THAT MUST BE 100% TRUE

you guys are weird

B-but... we wuz kangz...

Oh hark, good sir.
My brethren and I hail from noble descent!

If you posted this on Sup Forums the responses would sound much more intelligent.

Well, when you've got distinct genetic groups that say we share nothing with shitskins, yeah kind of. You don't understand, HUMANS can from Europe. They still came from Africa.

truth

WE

When did anyone say that first part, nobody believes that except the kind of people that says 'I aint no monkey' when they read about evolution.

This is still too soon to confirm, OP. Two different fossils isn't enough to outweigh the hundreds of early human fossils found in northern and eastern Africa. This is still pretty interesting though.

IF HUMAN ARE FROM EUROPE WHY ARE YOU RACISTS SO CONCERNED ABOUT AFRICANS COMING OVER?

AREN'T THEY JUST COMING HOME?

Doesn't matter where some early hominin lived, the sex chromosomal trees still lead to Africa because the basal forms are found today there. Eurasians are also much more closely related to each other than they are to Africans, meaning the former is a newly diversified group.

>telegraph
>.uk
I thought we all agreed against fake news?

That's because Eurasians are likely decedents of Neanderthals and early sapiens. That's why we tend to have larger cranial cavities and are more stocky than lean and lanky.

We got to find evidence for this. I think they want to justify that everyone is native from europe, but what you say makes more sense.
I smell this is more one way to justify the invasion of europe.

>inb4 this is a sophisticated WE WUZ attempt

WE

I know there was Neanderthal genetic contribution, but it has nothing to do with the origins of Homo Sapiens. Even Neanderthals and Sapiens had to have a common ancestor not too far in the distant past because they were able to interbreed, and it most likely came from Africa.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Y-chromosome_DNA_haplogroup#Phylogenetic_structure
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_mitochondrial_DNA_haplogroup#Lineage_perspective

Africa is just soil. It's not alive. What difference does it make on what soil some archaic hominin developed? I never understand this.

Europeans are Europeans because we mutated into one, there's no need for anything else.

>humans from europe
Scientific illiteracy is treating you well I see.

I hate OoA propaganda as much as the next guy, but honestly your retardation is WE WUZ KANGZ tier.

This is an argument I've never understood. You can't simultaneously claim humans came from Africa, but ignore this evidence that half the implications of that statement to out the window with its existence. Yes, even the one.

Nah mang, we wuz Europeans an now we see proof dat we shuld repatriate an BE Europeans wonse agen

You just fucking know they'll use this to legitimise the migrants.

This is Bullshit British propaganda. Nothing more.

(((They))) will never allow this to be accepted as the norm. Keep those red pills coming.

Poo in the loo

The other races are probably from their continents too. The idea that all races have a common starting place is bullshit 2bh.

say it with me

WE