Kill islanders in the pacific
k
>Far Cry 4
Kill browns in the Himalayas
k
>Far Cry 5
>kill christian whites
OOOOOHHHHHH NOOOOO YOU DID NOT JUST GO THERE BOYCOTT BOYCOTT BOYCOTT BOYCOTT

it's funny how the christcuks here get butthurt over this.
i am charlie and i dont give a shit about what you find funny or worth parodizing.
>b-b-but muh cultural jewish subversion

shit will be funny because let's face it, those half evolved thumb missing tho bible thumping idiots are pretty funny.
if you're butthurt over this you are cancer. go open a tumblr about this and cry there

I wouldn't worry about it. In Far Cry 4 the villain on the cover turned out to be not such a bad guy and the rebels you side with are exactly the same and in some cases even worse.

Also the "good guy" natives in 3 turned out to be evil murder cultists too, the only genuinely good people were white.

>in Far Cry 5, the player is out in control of Tashfeen al Rizwan Mohammed, a female transgender Muslim and the first playable female character in the Far Cry series. While visiting her girlfriend, Tashfeen finds herself captive by a racist fundamentalist right wing Christian organization led by Ronald Grump, the games main antagonist.

I wouldn't worry about it because Far Cry is a shit franchise like all post-2006 videogames.

You forgot
>Far Cry
>Kill weird monkey daemon things and white mercs

I thought they were science experiments

Sorry my bad, I meant
>Kill Somalis and white mercs

How is this gonna be set in Montana. The series works on the basis of being in places where there's no rule of law. This is just gonna turn into GTA: Country Edition being chased by cops all the time.

Gee Hans, it's almost like people don't enjoy their religion being depicted as extremist when reality says the contrary. Ubisoft, based in France and who is king of streamlined trash games 'would' push this stuff down the average consumer's throat.

>calls people with skepticism cancer
>using a merchant pic related

It's an attempt to cash in on the red dead hype.

It's far cry only in name

you're a chink in far cry 4 anyway and the villain is a flamboyant white western faggot

in far cry 3 you impregnate a hot black tribe chief and are basically the savior of those poor blackies. later it turns out that they are cultists and savages too

so yeah i dont get the butthurt here?
i've spent some time in alabama, i have no problems imagining that some of those bible thumping fags down there could actually form a murderous cult. it's not like such crazy cults dont exist, amirite christcuks?

Do you get the option to join them? They look pretty based. Waifus and pet wolves

Who exactly is butthurt over this? I haven't seen a single "boycott" reaction you stupid faggot.

Too scared to rapefugees? Is that why you go after easy targets you Germancuck?

Sup Forums is butthurt as usual because Sup Forums is bullying them

Wouldn't be surprised if this was real.

Na you´re probably gonna be the cop.

>and the villain is a flamboyant white western faggot

Bullshit he was cleary asian

Of the*

Oh no, I'm totally btfo because I won't buy the game! Remember goys: if you give the company your money, they lose!

I think the comaning is more the timing. How right now people are pointing to Islam as the real culprit. So any alternative, especially a right wing western one, is sonewhat seen as correcting the record.

It's hard to say when the pre-development for this game began. Possible before the 2016 election got underway.

I'd boycott it because it's yet another Far Cry game with no doubt even more fucking towers to climb.

You also forgot Primal but then everyone else did too.

mods pruned a thread with over 200 posts of pure butthurt faggotry by christcucks

>people with skepticism cancer
you're not a skeptic, you just found media you dont like and now cry "j00ish wurld cuntspiracay" because your feefees as a proud christcucking redneck are hurt

You reek of faggotry

>g-guise the domestic terrorists though
I guess white patriot militias are the baddie in this one? Why don't these faggots get some balls and make a game in the middle east against people that are actually a danger to society instead of just a theoretical threat that the globalist left tells you to worry about.

Because "Thas raysis" and remember the oldie but goodie "#notallmuslims"

>tfw you play as a black lady cop going to investigate these curazy craccka's

i cant wait for all her witty quips

>muh oppressed abrahamic religion
triggered Christ cucks worshipping a dead sandnigger kek, pagans were the true whites

>being this triggered

Okay but I'm not going to like this game at all. Because it's gonna make the insane Bible thumpers the bad guys. Who you have to shoot.

Which is fine and all, but I want to JOIN the insane BIble thumpers psychotic mad men. No really. I wouldn't do that in real life. I want to preach weird things that are chosen from dialogue menu, each verse you get to choose, just before you murder someone for being a dirty sinner. I want to use my Jesus themed protest sign as a weapon of mass destruction at a gay pride parade rally. I want to drive a pickup truck to church.

I wanna play that way. Does the game give me that option? I bet it doesn't.

Killing blacks and browns is perfectly ok. Killing whites is not. Fuck you, nigger.

Farcry:Oven mod where you kill jews in Israel when

Looks like it's far right group taking out degenerate whites.

>But today, the art alone has upset has already upset some fans . On the forum Politically Incorrect forum at Sup Forums, one commenter writes, “Sweet. If that is the plot I can find out who make FarCry game and NEVER FUCKING BUY ONE OF THEIR GAMES AGAIN.”
>Another writes, “Making the white people look evil. Getting fucking sick of this shit. You want us to become evil. We sure as fuck will.”
>Another goes further: “I hope they at least give us an ******evil ******* so that I can have the option to join them. If that were the case I would gladly pay $70 dollars to have a degenerate-hunter simulator.”

Make sure to say hi to the journalists that make these threads that are fishing for inflammatory remarks for the articles they are writing.

Come to think of it, if they really want to make that point ... what's the average 'domestic terrorists' kill count? Will we include gangs to inflate the numbers?

After what (((they))) did to Battlefield 1 anything's believable. All black squads amiright?

>Montana
>Christian whites
Have these people never been to Montana? That place isn't very religious.

Kek. You caught me.

Anyway. Smile! This is front page material.

I'd the main character is anything but white there will be problems. Jus saying

No but that is a cognitively lazy position that trumpets its own lack of discernment.

>While visiting her girlfriend

Zher. If this was Canada you'd be in jail already.

STOP STEALING MY DATA FOR THE NSA YOU BASTARDS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I mean ... would who would believe in God if they got stranded in Montana while chasing pipeline work?

This is nothing new.

I remember journalists taking those "I'm done with Trump" posts seriously and proof that his supporters were dropping.

>perpetuating the rural Nutt case stereotype

Wow ubisoft racist and sexist much?

Oh boy! More media attacking conservatives like as if we haven't seen that before.

Literally using controversial material to market their rehashed game. Oh, Ubisoft.