Based Francis

Pope Francis is actually the best Pope we've had for a while. He actually cares about being real Christian, unlike deus vult LARPers

Ustashe get out of reeee

Serbia is a fucking noncountry, nobody gives a fuck about your poor shitposts. Kill yourself, nigger of the balkans.

No he's not the best pope, St. Peter was the best pope.

>No he's not the best pope, St. Peter was the best pope.
How does it feel to be always wrong user.Pic related

Found the Ortodox

Shaking hands with a masonic puppet...

>Shaking hands with a masonic puppet...
next thing you're gonan tell me that Socializam is bad.Fucking Atheists

Catholics are gay

Catholics btfo

Mithraicism > Cuckstianity

He gets taken out of context a lot. I like him a lot actually.

Forgot Pic

>catholics
>real christians
HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHHAAHAHAAHAHAAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH
*breathes deeply*
AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAHAHAHHAAHAH

He's a fucking cuck pope. There's no point in having a representative of God who's not going to defend Christianity against its enemies.

>gay
>bad thing
Check again sweety

That is the problem. "Real Christianity" is shit. It is communist, dysgenic, and suicidal. The unreal Christianity of crusaders and fat churchgoing women who watched American Sniper is preferable.

From yours truly based Pope

But user..we are all Gods children,thers no such thing as enemys

hes a fucking cuck with foot fetish defect. In old days he would be decapitated for being a traitor. His God is George soros and not jesus christ.

Communism is condemned in the Catechism of the Catholic Church.

>His God is George soros and not jesus christ.
I see you havea lot of Anti-semetic views but thats not what the Pope wants,rember we have a very special Judeo-Christan alliance

fuck off

I just hope he get killed, so we can have a new Pope wich is Christian and not jew

Pedophile jesuit anti-pope.

Pope Benedict for life.

I don't understand Catholicism. So any Pope can just come along and make/ remove certain beliefs and everyone just instantly believe them? This isn't meant as an insult but a serious question.

the Pope is the official head of the church. He plays little/no role in the daily life and worship of Catholics. I don't go to mass for the pope, or for whatever politics or crimes some church officials are getting into.

Best Pope ever was Jean Paul II anticommunist, bad ass, no gay bullshit, helped end the Soviet Union and survived a gun shot at close range.

The current one is a jesuit communist political correct pussy

The best pope was Pope St. Gregory the Great. He was so based that the Orthodox still celebrate the liturgy he wrote during lent. Pope Francis will contribute nothing lasting to Catholicism. KYS faggot.

No.

Ratzinger was cool too, Opus Dei and Congregatio pro Doctrina Fidei.
Too bad he got too old to carry on his good work, god bless him