ITT: We mock Eurofags for bending over for Muhammad

ITT: We mock Eurofags for bending over for Muhammad.

Canada has had more right wing terrorists kill Muslims than Muslim terrorists kill Canadians since 2000. Eurofags are more cucked than Canadians. Think about that. 700 million of those cucked faggots and they couldn't come up with 1 Alexandre Bissonnette.

Praise Leafistan, the true north strong and free!

New world bros for life.

Western Hemisphere is best hemisphere.

The new world is the best world

Bump.

Canada is so great. Fuck Islam, they worship a pedophi-
*gets arrested for Islamophobia

Canada is a Liberal shit hole and they all vote for more Mudslimes

lel my queen my has the power to shut down canada's government which is entirely centered on weed and the US is 54% white now, they aren't going to do shit until they all die during the second term of their 5th nigger president like in zimbabwe

didn't they make a new constitution in the 90's or whatever that took power away from the queen

She's my Queen too you faggot.

>British Education

no. the power technically lies with her governor general but holds that powers on behalf of the queen and seeks authorization from the queen. most recently in australia in the 1970s.
sure ching wang.

ITT: Mongrels hating on their ancestors

Atleast we have a majority of whites in our countries

DELET THIS

I was thinking of the Constitution Act of 1982. Oh well.

For like 10 years more for the under 5's, you cuck faggot nigger.
You needed our permission to change the rules of succession. We are literally more important than Scotland to the Crown. Stay mad fuccboi. He's talking shit. England has no special status among the realms.

That power would only cease to exist if Canada became completely independent. David Johnston who's their Governor General would declare it.

Do you think I give a fuck about Scotland buddy?

The governor general has no power you gigantic faggot

Look at the King-Byng affair and what happened when the governor general refused to do what the Canadian government said.

Exactly my point. He acts on authorization from the Queen. It was Governor Gen. John Kerr who fired the prime minister in response to a government shutdown.

Some of your territories are cucked by some of our states are cucked as well. I'd take a leaf or an anglo over a mainlander euro any day of the week.

There are literally no Muslims in the territories. WTF are you talking about?

I heard Quebec and BC were cucked by a leaf buddy.

Those are provinces not territories.

It's only cities. Rural areas are no different from the US