/MMTF/ General

>Situation:
NGO ships in the Mediterranean Sea have been picking up migrant boats off the coast of North Africa to deliver them to the shores of southern Europe. Many of these migrants fall under being irregular migrants to EU law and thus aren’t required to be taken in for protection by the Mediterranean countries. Regardless, many NGO ships operate without consent from these countries to bring undocumented migrants into Europe by the boat load.

>The Task:
Monitor the Mediterranean Sea for any NGO ships that are operating off the coast of Africa and report them to the Italian or Greek navy/police. Report possible NGOs ships acting illegally as simple “tips” for the Navy/Police to potentially investigate. Even if the NGO ships are acting legally in bringing migrants to the shores of Europe, you can at least inconvenience them.

>Monitoring:
Go to: marinetraffic.com/en/ais/home/centerx:10.7/centery:39.6/zoom:5 and investigate the Mediterranean Sea for ships. You will be looking for non-commercial ships with no manifesto, or ships that have suspiciously deviated from the path of their manifesto. Look for ships that are idling near the coast of North Africa and are moving to the shores of southern Europe. Once you have identified a suspicious ship, write downs its details: the name of the boat, its Maritime Mobile Service Identity (MMSI) number, Call Sign, last known location, etc.

>Reporting:
Once you have identified a suspicious ship that has entered the maritime boundary of sovereign European nation, call or email the Navy/Police of the country and report it as a tip, or as a crime if you have found hard evidence:

Other urls found in this thread:

europol.europa.eu/report-a-crime/report-cybercrime-online
cnic.navy.mil/regions/cnreurafswa/installations/nsa_naples/about/installation_guide/phone_directory.html
youtube.com/watch?v=TbIc1LZqIAw
twitter.com/msf_sea?lang=en-gb
pastebin.com/kWtLvygE
moas.eu/
sea-watch.org/en/
msf.org/
jugendrettet.org/en/
savethechildren.net/
proactivaopenarms.org/en
sea-eye.org/en/
refugeerescue.co.uk/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/122313980/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4504242/Ukrainian-gangs-use-yachts-smuggle-migrants.html
nytimes.com/2017/05/23/world/europe/smugglers-offer-luxury-passage-for-migrants-if-they-can-pay.html
marinetraffic.com/en/ais/details/ships/shipid:206208/mmsi:236527000/imo:7600574/vessel:AQUARIUS
youtube.com/watch?v=ONWduazMDpo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>europol.europa.eu/report-a-crime/report-cybercrime-online

>Italy:
cnic.navy.mil/regions/cnreurafswa/installations/nsa_naples/about/installation_guide/phone_directory.html

*Sup Forums Mediterranean Monitor Task Force General

bump

Bump

illustration
youtube.com/watch?v=TbIc1LZqIAw

Doing gods work.

More like Satan.

No shitskins in the vision.

Also please post any contact links to local police to give tips

Someone fucking shut down these NGOs

But they're bringing shitskins into Europe.

>reporting illegal operation in soveriegn waters is advocating bringing shitskins to europe.

God bless you kind hero

I found a rescue ship but I don't know if they are registered with the Italian government:

MMSI: 247264400
Call Sign: IGVF
Flag: Italy [IT]
AIS Vessel Type: SAR

gods work

CORRECTION:

I screenshoted the wrong boat

I saw 247264400 off the coast of libya this morning and it has been moving toward italy

forgot the right screen shot

bump

bump for great justice

a lot of tugs and (((special craft))) are idling off the coast of Libya with no manifesto. It would be a good idea to keep an eye on them

twitter.com/msf_sea?lang=en-gb

These people don't help things

Bump

bump
also made a pasta: pastebin.com/kWtLvygE

there is a difference?

Bump.

>pastebin.com/kWtLvygE
thanks

Saw a nice item in the news last week about some coast guard (I think it was libya) managing to snatch a refugee ship right before one of these NGO's, was pretty cool.

Two pleasure craft vehicles are off the coast of libya.

One being a docked yacht from Belize

MO: 7234272
MMSI: 312024000
Call Sign: V3RI6
Flag: Belize [BZ]
AIS Vessel Type: Pleasure Craft

The other pleasure craft is on the move SE toward Tripoli

however I am not able to identify it

what kind of ship is this? grey icon, no name or anything

looks suspicious

very odd, looks like it came from syria or Lebanon

the filter on the website can't identify that type of craft

If it enters the waters of Greece, be sure to report it

also if you take note on if the boat stops to refuel that would help. It could give us an idea on the size if takes a certain distance for the vehicle to refuel

dude i think you just hit the jackpot, is aquarius the name of there boat? or for that matter do you have any pictures of the boats the used, i would assume there large if they have makeshift medical quarters and rooms to save a thousand a day

moas.eu/
sea-watch.org/en/
msf.org/
jugendrettet.org/en/
savethechildren.net/
proactivaopenarms.org/en
sea-eye.org/en/
refugeerescue.co.uk/

Oh no it's those fuckers SGDQ were raising money for last year, glad I didn't donate.

Will do, don't have much time for this but I'll check back periodically

OP
How do you view it's manifesto?
I see no option for it on the website.

oh wow, this is super helpful

we can take notes from the blog on where they are primarily operating

Merchantnavyfag here,

If we're looking for boats which transport migrants illegally, they're unlikely to have an AIS (Automatic Identification System) and so Marine traffic wont show them.

They will most likely be small fishing boats which you could only pick up via radar, this is probably a fruitless mission, although i do appreciate the cause.

Any other merchant navy vessel (that would have an AIS) which spots migrants at sea are obliged under maritime law to assist them (if in danger) and report/liaise with the nearest coastguard.

With regards to 'maritime boundaries' etc, there is no issue with vessels being near the coast until they reach the 12nm limit which is the territorial waters, a countries 'EEZ' extends 200nm from the coast but any vessel can sail within it (unless you're america and you do what the fuck you want).

if you click on the ship it should tell you its destination on the upper right hand corner along with its ETA and other info

You can also click on "vessel details" to get more info

ships with a question mark on the destination and no ETA time should raise a red flag

bump

oh that blows...
but thanks for the info

Small boats probably never make it across anyway.

They all leave the North African coast and wait to get picked up by ((((NGO)))) vessels.

>aquarius the name of there boat?

Yup, it is the name of the boat.

aye that is true as well

pic of aquarius

I NEED SOME DIGGING OR IRL NETWORKING

Christopher Catrambone, head of MOAS, claims he worked for a campaign in louisiana and a conggresmans office in DC

we need to figure out which politicians he has worked for

Maybe file a FOIA at last resort

what would a dutch pleasure boat be doing south of malta on a course that appears to be going to libya with no manifesto?

MMSI: 244630187
Call Sign: PA3481
Flag: Netherlands [NL]
AIS Vessel Type: Pleasure Craft

also, quick rundown from archive

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/122313980/

here is my other contribution

NYT and Daily mail are now reporting Ukranian yachts are smuggling migrants

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4504242/Ukrainian-gangs-use-yachts-smuggle-migrants.html

nytimes.com/2017/05/23/world/europe/smugglers-offer-luxury-passage-for-migrants-if-they-can-pay.html

Here's another -- The 'Prudence'.

its a big ship

The Prudence. -- ship

can you give me any info of the aquarius so i can find it?

found it

it is literally on a rescue operation right now off the coast of libya

IMO: 9664213
MMSI: 247324600
Call Sign: IBCH
Flag: Italy [IT]
AIS Vessel Type: Other

forgot the pic

FFS! Smugglers I can understand. Money for lack of morals. But these cunts... How can they hate their countries this much?

marinetraffic.com/en/ais/details/ships/shipid:206208/mmsi:236527000/imo:7600574/vessel:AQUARIUS

this could be it

christ that was fast

noice

Anyone wanna make a discord?

not a bad idea

can't participate in one rn tho

based libyans

youtube.com/watch?v=ONWduazMDpo

It pisses me off how those baboon brained shits in Somalia could earn millions via acts of piracy yet there's not one vigilante boat in the mediterranean interfering with this shit.

inb4
>racists far right internet society anonymoose prevents Somalis from drowning, human trafficing and violations of law and this is a bad thing