KEKFEST 2018

>TRADITIONAL KEKSTANI WOMAN DANCES TO NATIONAL ANTHEM, "SHADILAY" IN ANTICIPATION FOR KEKFEST 2018

Are you going to be at Kekfest 2018, Sup Forums? Its on June 9th.

youtube.com/watch?v=D7yyyxVDLU4
>youtube.com/watch?v=D7yyyxVDLU4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kBYwMOPKuPo
mileswmathis.com/trump.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=_IqDF7YSCDE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sup Forums have memes gone too far??

Male. Possibly Jewish

too much of a qt to be a male

No such thing gay ass trap fag

We haven't gone far enough

You don't believe in women can be Kekistani? What are you sexist?

You can't even understand who is a female and who is not.
Faggot.

>Feb 23

little late

this is fucking retarded and I'm sick of this degeneracy and autism

Man this level of autistic LARPing is so fucking embarrassing.

delete this thread

\thread

Meme's dead

he looks like he dipped his hair in a puddle of grease and can't even muster up the courage to leave his mom's basement to get actual clothes

it's pretty weak by Sup Forums's standards

We already have Sup Forumsgirl doing the Kekistani dance:

youtube.com/watch?v=kBYwMOPKuPo

what is this kekistan shit?

reddit normies who discovered Sup Forums?

welp, that killed it, I'm an antifa now

No, I don't hang around babies.

yea. socializing normies can't help but larp in public

shit's ruining Sup Forums

Why do normies have to ruin everything?

member when shadily was a fun maymay for like 3 days? why does t_d do this? what is their endgame?

location?

I think Kekistan is basically anyone who supports Trump / is in alt right

and i think Sup Forums wanted to take over Tuvalu and turn it into Kekistan

and kek @ Sup Forums... it was cool until other people started doing it too right??

It started with shills trying to force a meme but now people are doing it for real.

because actually making a nation is one thing but just LARPing is absolutely retarded.

where is kekfest?

Super cancerous t b h

jesus fuck no, these real world larpers are fucking cancer.

Shadilay isnt a meme though

its actual meme magic

Can you imagine how cringy and akward that festival would be? Soon enough you'd have people sitting on the floor forming circles and playing uno, socializing like a bunch of 13 year olds in a birthday party, kinda like hwndu.

I used to post about kek as a joke but I'm convinced it's a normie meme now

i think its funny and if you shills would stop punching right youd gt it

I'll see if I can franchise the damn thing. I already go to the week-long Sup Forums meetups in Maine. Hopefully I can make this a success!!!

>jimmy fallon in drag

its not, everyone in here is a divide & conquer shill.. the rest of Sup Forums is just too lazy to fight back about it

you understand this is people selling adverts on their youtube channel , that's why they post to Sup Forums with it's millions of users.

Read what you just wrote back to yourself. Really reflect upon what you have just written.

i dont like the slow version.

its already been appropriated by normies and (((civic nationalists))) so its kind of gross now

Just another thing on here that was kinda amusing at first that's been utterly run into the ground. At least I think it started on here anyway, god knows with all of these cross-site reposters.

no it wouldnt be cringy and awkward

it would be good times with your fellow americans who helped put trump in office

theres nothign fucking wrong with it u nihilistic fucks

The LARPing is leading to actual redpill conditioning, tho.

hgaha holy fuck you kek guys are autistic

>There are people on this thread RIGHT NOW that don't realise it's a plan set up by some Sup Forumsacks to compile of database of kekistan faggots.

sounds like a terror threat

>divide & conquer
I just want reddit and the normies to fuck off in all honesty

HAHAHaaHAHaHA holy shit this chic is still making videos doing the same dance moves wearing the same shit. She's got to be in her 30's now LMAO! LOVE IT!

Ok everyone stop.

This is getting too gay.

>sage
just a camwhore infiltrating the movement

this shit is reddit cancer

fuck off

Y-you support Trump? We need to purge Sup Forums

this

the underlying thing to this whole Kek/Kekistan/Pepe stuff is the "alt rights" right wing / nationalist ideology...

so theyre all basically being redpilled. its the only way you redpill normies.

Right-wing death raves when??

Most likely a set up to kill a bunch of us at once. No thanks.

2017 has proven Kek is dead. Fuck this cringe shit.

Where is kek fest?

> tfw I just want to be around other people I share some affinity of ideas and presuppositions with

Last year's Trump rallies.

never look behind the curtain, senpai

I want Reddit to LEAVE.

I'm giving up memes now.

Some of the "kekistan" youtubers literally have no idea what gamer gate was. They are going to be red pilled. Therefore daily reminder that "Kekistan" bashing is probably just shilling or something like that.

Pure, unadulterated cancer.

I don't think white nationalism and civic nationalism are mutually exclusive things. White nationalism means I should be allowed to associate with other whites and build a future for our people, civic nationalism means whites can still be Americans too if they followed our laws and are proper citizens. It's not like you can't believe in both. I mean, WNism is already on the rise in the first place since the popular WNs are smart enough to not pointlessly be douchebags to people just because they're Jewish or non-white. And then you have 8pol who gives 1488 a bad name by raiding people who already agree with 99% of their ideology anyway.

>2017
>supporting trump

out, kike

>77

there you have it folks

>Therefore daily reminder that "Kekistan" bashing is probably just shilling or something like that.
yeah and chanology bashing is shilling, too.

fuck off, newfaggot

>yeah and chanology bashing is shilling, too.
"Gamergate is Chanology 2.0" was 100% shilling so yeah.

H E R E S Y
E
R
E
S
Y

Praise Kek!!

reminds me of Bandy Toaster

Cant read any of that. I cant even tell who is being sarcastic anymore, some people actually believe in muh 5D chinese checkers...

I'm convinced this whole kekistan shit is some psyop meant to discredit Sup Forums seeing as how we're starting to gain a little too much influence. It seems a bit too tailored.

Or normies from reddit just being faggots.

>Or normies from reddit just being faggots.
it's this

except we started it, the normies have latched on to it and now have all become "kekistanis" and love "shadilay"

theyre redpilling themselves

the shills are trying to divide

Your digits say it's both.

How would it be discrediting when kekistani seems to just be making us more influential?

It's a middle ground between flying a dixie or WP flag without flying something completely deracialized, i.e. American flag.

LONG LIVE TO KEKISTAN

KEK BLESS YOU ALL

Wrong.

The Kekistan shit is Sargon being a faggot. Even if you were going to LARP about starting a nation based off Kek, why the fuck would you make it sound like a sandnigger nation? Tuvalu had nothing to do with it either, that was just a few people that wanted to take over a small island nation. We probably could've done it too.

Please don't allow this cringe celebration to take place on the same day I celebrate my birth.

Remember Meme Magic is real

>Donald J Trump was born during an eclipse
>Name means "the ruler of the world, graced by God and a descendant of a drummer."
>70 years, 7 months, 7 days old after first day in office
>First conference after taking office was 77 minutes long
>Father's middle name was Christ
>Mother's name was Mary
>Long history of good luck
>Ancient deity awoke to ensure his win
>(((they))) are freaking out
>Personally investigated Epstein and banned him from his properties before most people even knew he was a pedo
>Bad things naturally happen to everyone who wrongs him
>Running against him made Hillary deathly ill
>Fulfilled the prophecy and chose Wojak as VP
>Many prophecies from different cultures describe a man like Trump bringing humanity into a new era of enlightenment and peace

The Tuvalu thing was great, we even wrote our own deceleration of war
Then Reddit came in, rubbed their sweaty balls all over and and fucked it all over for anyone except themselves.

when i see a burger flag i like to think all of them are autistic like this bitch and i feel better about myself

It makes me want to leave the internet forever because of the physical manifestation of sargon of faggot is a bunch of literal autismos and a 6/10 jewess camwhore dancing awkwardly for some rubles

Eh what are ya going to do? The peasants are indeed revolting, but you win without the pawns. Such is the game.

They're really gonna flip their collective shit when they get initiated into the 2nd Degree Secret of the Brotherhood.

That the Watchword
>Kek
is a "due guard" to hide the true agenda from normies in plain sight and earshot.

>Kill
>Every
>Kike

The shills are trying hard to turn Sup Forums into Sup Forums, a few summerfags and the old days are gone.. We had a good run, I guess.

This is fucking embarrassing. Is Sup Forums mostly underaged users now?

Holy fuck, the nu/pol/ is real.

Disgusting.

>Father's middle name was Christ

Drumpf is Jewish
mileswmathis.com/trump.pdf

Holy fuck, what is this cancer?

Something like this? Its not new its just now

youtube.com/watch?v=_IqDF7YSCDE

I only read the thread title, and I'm already too cringed out to even watch this shit.

PRAISE KEK!!!!!!!! DOnt FORGET!!!!

S H A D I L A Y

I recognized it's inferiority well before all you gays last year. I spread anti-kek black goo all over the web now you goys get it.

hi Sup Forums i was born in the kekistan

ask me anything!

praise kek

BASED

SHADILAY

>Divide and conquer thread?
Divide and conquer thread

>Divide and conquer thread?
Divide and conquer thread

Fuck off Spencerfags

Normies being normies.

What the fuck dude.