The People's President

> Gets more votes, still loses the election.

It can not be more clear that America's electoral system is completely fucking broken and needs fixing. How does a presidential candidate receive more votes, and still lose the election?

>Muh Electoral College

No. Hillary Clinton won and is the peoples president, get over it Drumpfkins.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/12841342
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hillary got more votes because they were using illegals and convicted felons

Proof?

So you admit she one.

I just want to see pol memeing Hillary for prez 2020

Popular vote is not now nor had it ever been what the election os based off of. Sage in all fields

NOpe, Dwayne Johnson

>Wanting another nigger in office
Leave pol

This is not Athens. This is not a democracy. Hillary will never be president, you butthurt autist.

Well looks like we need to start working towards making America a democracy.

isnt it funny how you retards alway manige to contradict your selves?
america is a constitutional republic not a democracy.

I will leave but if you have brains you will realize you still need to worry about losing to Dwayne. If he runs you're going to lose. You've been warned.

No, democracy is fucking retarded. That's why the founders make this county a democratic republic. Democracy fall into chaos much faster than republics do.

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/12841342
K

Fuck a dog, leaf. You don't get a voice in our system.

>democratic
>republic

so is it a democracy or a republic, make up your mind?

It is a democratic republic. If you don't understand how it works then stop making threads on Sup Forums. We vote democratically for the leaders of our republic. True democracies work like the referendums in the UK, but for every subject. It's mob rule. We have a few mob rule votes every few years to choose people to make decisions for us. It is not close to a democracy. A non-democratic Republic would be like an oligarchy. Read some fucking history books, mane.

So you admit its a democracy

i dont want fucking liberal ass new york and california deciding the presidential candidate every year, its called equal fucking representation fuck off you damn shill. im so fucking tired of these faggots blaming and pointing fingers for hillary's loss. get the fuck off this board if all you're gonna do is bitch and complain about how "rigged" and "broken" our system is.

Imagine being Hillary:
Ran in two presidential elections, made a bunch of awfully shady deals,
win the popular vote in BOTH of them, but... DON'T get in!!

>It can not be more clear that America's electoral system is completely fucking broken and needs fixing.

No it's working properly, no one wants Commifornian and Jew York retards to decide their president every election.

why should states like florida and texas get to decide the presidential candidate?

> map assumes Seattle, Cincinnati, Houston, and Dallas voted trump

Fuck off.

No, it is a democratic republic. It is a combination of the two. It is not a democracy. In a democracy there are no elected leaders. The mob decides all issues by vote. Is that what we do? No, it's not. We elect people to make the decisions for us. It's much more stable. A democratically voted for Republic is not a democracy. It's not that complex of a concept.

>see vote tallies in California and New York
stupid leaf

its still hilarous to this day that she lost to both a nigger and a shitalking salesman.

Fuck off, you lost

if its a combination of both then it means it is a democracy dumbass

Just noticed your a leaf
Fuck off and die

A FUCKING LEAF

Trump would've campaigned differently if the rules of the game had been different. It's like losing chess and claiming that having more material counts in checkers. Only low-IQ libtards can't understand this. For your sake, I hope you're only baiting. Saged.

A combination of water and salt is neither water nor salt. It is salt water. You are indeed a dense lead.

florida is a swing state, it can go either way. i used to live in south florida and one county would be majority republican and the next be democratic.

texas is different, it's population is clustered in cities since its a fucking desert. its not like california where every bit of everything is urbanized and they live in an alternate universe where everything is sunshine and rainbows.

*pure water

Otherwise, I'm sure you will be thoroughly confused.

>saltwater is not water

It seems you're the one having trouble getting over the election

just pretend you support the confederate south and tell yourself to get over your loss.

I know this is difficult to understand for inferiors, but in a country as large as the US, the periphery does not want to be ruled tyrannically by 2 coastal cities. Last time we were in a situation like that we kinda kicked your dad out of the house.

>Hillary Clinton won and is the peoples president.

No, she didn't. Everyone knows the rules and the rules state that 270 electoral votes are needed to win. Clinton did not get the required votes. Unfortunately for Clinton supporters you do not get to change the rules at the end of the game to support the outcome you want.

Im sick of these threads. America is a CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC. It IS majority vote in each state. The electoral college is so that bigger states cant bully little states as easily.

You have obviously never been to Texas.

Hate on trump all you want, we know who the real monsters are. All your heroes are about to hang for thier crimes. I laugh in the face of your idiocy

Water is not equivalent to saltwater. They are different. It's a solution.

If trump had the majority and not the electoral, Im sure you would be just has vigilant saying that Trump won because he was the majority and not the electoral.

You are one of the dumbest leafs I have seen on pol

>Democratic primaries use Super Delegates instead of pure Democracy thus making it impossible for anyone other than Hillary to win
>Perfectly acceptable to Hillary supporters
>US elections use electoral college instead of pure Democracy. Both candidates have a chance at winning though because electors are chosen by the people instead of party leaders
>UNFAIR UNFAIR UNFAIR

im in full support of trump. i have no idea where you got that notion.