Sup Forums is evil /Manchester thoughts/

You realise the bomber was born in the UK right? So please explain how "shutting down of uk borders" would have help stopped this from happening ? (Please note how many of uk emergency workers are immigrants. By shutting down of uk borders more would have died essentially condemning more children to die please do not use the event of dying children to fuel your own hate .it's ridiculous.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KTHopkins/status/867450245680115712
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you'd shut down the borders 40 years ago, he'd never have been born.

Yes goy the terrorist was born in the UK so now you need to keep getting muslims , you don't want to offend them do you goy ?

He was the son of Libyan refugees

This why we need to keep refugees out

Well damn you're right there is no political solution to this. It'll have to be war then. Damn. So gutted.

If the borders never opened, his parents would have never been in the country.

You're right, we have to throw out all the Muslims already here too.

"I'M A FUCKING RACIST"

His parents came over here as """""""refugees""""" from Libya.

>Tfw Based Gaddafi would have killed them if they'd stayed.

Every country has its own culture and language, etc. Immigrants should adopt those things of their new home, in an ideal world. We don't live in that world. People move somewhere but still want parts of their old home. In immigrants from certain places that includes terrorism.

Where's the problem ?

so what they came legally how is there problem there son was a lunatic ? we get it you guys are racist pigs please fucking die .

>not an argument

>restrict immigration
>much fewer muslims
>fewer muslim children born in the West
>fewer muslim terrorists born in the West

but ban all Muslims because a crazy person killed someone is please kys

No, the bomber was racist... Misogynistic too, murdering and injuring 90 girls because of the color of their skin. We simply understand that if he wasn't in the West to begin with, those girls would be alive today.

I'm getting pretty tired of this rhetoric. Multiculturalism has ended many lives prematurely... Vietnamese and Indo-Canadian gangsters wouldn't be murdering each other in the streets of Vancouver if they never came into contact to begin with.

As you leftists say in regards to space colonization, we have to fix our problems at home before we go out there... Same applies, nations need to fix their problems before they send them overseas.

Progressives understand this point, in theory... Colonialism was bad because whites caused problems elsewhere where they otherwise would never have existed. Likewise, immigration is causing conflict that never would have arisen had it not been for the movement of peoples and cultures.

A lot of muslim terrorists are second gen immigrants.

Theres obv some kind of mechanism going on. Possible is the parents come over and talk a lot of shit at home, double down on traditional teaching because theyre freaked abt the kids getting westernized.

I suppose a liberal answer would be to double down on brainwashing the kid? Probly wouldnt work tbqh

The problem is that he should never have been in my ethnic homeland to begin with. My people have a right to live in peace in the land that belongs to them, without being murdered by people that do not belong there.

Have you ever been cut off in traffic by a... Chinese guy for example? If that person was still living in China, it would not have happened. That individual simply would not have been there to do it.

Likewise, this goat fucking piece of shit would not have murdered my people.

FPBP, as ever.

Islam isn't a race.

Again where's the problem ?

You're right op. So the answer is obviously to shut down borders AND deport all sandniggers.

Good point, good post.

Because the muzrats wouldnt be in the UK to shit out terrorists in the first place

Dumb. Fuck.

His father is a Libyan immigrant with terrorist links.
Stop Muslim immigration = less dead kids

You do realize the bomber's parents were refugees right? This means the millions of refugees you're taking in will eventually birth future bombers

>Please note how many of uk emergency workers are immigrants.
Yeah Chinese and pajeet immigrants. Islam is the problem.

this about the stupid thing I ever heard there are rude people everywhere crazy people toO, murders everything what difference does it make what color or race they were WHAT if the driver was white it would be ok i fucking hate racist fucks like you

Anyway theres no problem with granting the easy premise no muslims = no or less terrorism from that quarter. After such, you can work up other solutions you might think more realistic or whatever. To just call ppl assholes is counterproductive and ignorant.

>racism is bad
Provide proof or fuck off.

*counter jihadist

First generation of immigrants is always the high IQ population of the source country. Exceptions like Moroccan guest workers in the Netherlands apply.
IQ is 80% genetic and always regresses to the mean.
A dumb Muslim and a smart Muslim have an equal chance (17,5%) of producing a high IQ child.
Most of them don't.

Average IQ among Muslim cultures is around 90, which is generally regarded as insufficient to adequately integrate in an alien society. A society like the western, in the case.
Even high IQ immigrants struggle immensely with this adaptation, in part because of the cultural difference and sometimes complete dissonance, and in part because migrants always segregate themselves into their own little ghetto where exposure to the local culture is limited.
It's really no wonder then that most second generation muslims are dumb, go to quran school and graduate it a jihadi mong.

It's no wonder you're desperate to make excuses. The guilt would be overwhelming.

Based leaf?

Remove kebab, shut down borders then push the muslims back into Arabia and contain them there.

It's even worse if he was born there. Because it proves that just because they are 2nd+ generation, does not mean integration is working. If an at least 2nd generation, whose family came here during another time when the PC was not destroying societies muslim still cannot integrate, then how the fuck will the ones that cannot even talk or bathe and come in doves as invaders will? If after decades they can't stop blowing up the natives, 1 more million savages will surely do the trick.

It's even worse you leftist filth.

Be honest, are you a 2/10 troll or are you being serious? I can't tell the difference any more because the left really is this retarded.

Legal citizenship =/= following the culture of a country.
This is what we saw with Omar Mateen- he was a US citizen, born here but indoctrinated by radical views from his parents' home country.
People who are accepted as citizens by a country may still be dangerously susceptible to the culture of their homeland, much more so than someone whose family has been part of the culture for generations.

>HATING A ENTIRE GROUP OF PEOPLE JUST BASED ON SOMETHING OUT OF THERE CONTROL

this sounds right to you ?
I judge people based on there actions not there color of there skin when I meet someone I don't assume anything until they provide evidence they are a bad person please kys you pathetic cave man people like you are holding humanity back

Look at the post count, it's a second level troll. We started calling out opbtID, they started giving us 4 a thread instead of one.

His parents were immigrants given refugee status. Had they never been allowed to settle in the UK this would never have happened... now I know your education was terrible yank but try to use your noggin once I your father lazy assed life.

His parents would have not be allowed in, and he would have been born elsewhere.

"I'M A STUPID IDELOGUE"

That's not proof, now fuck off. Tribalism is an inherent trait in all successful organisms. Hell, when a lion take a over a pride, it murders every cub born for a year just to make sure it's only his kids that get to live.

Burn them all, and make it hurt. Let the ones who stayed know, and ask them if they still want gibs.

I've noticed that some shills actually join threads together. What makes it worse is that they have different flags and post directly after each other. The "Portuguese" and "Dutch" posters are prime examples of it and it's always the "Portuguese" being a lapdog and just agreeing with whatever the "Dutch" poster says.

>When you're such a low level shill you aren't even allowed to make posts and are only allowed to verify top shill posts

If I was this pathetic I would have killed myself a long time ago.

He was the son of refugees. They do not integrate, they turn into murderers. Happens in the US also.

ISLAM/MUSLIM IS NOT A SKIN COLOR

No one here is judging the terrorists on their skin color, we're judging them by their disgusting radical religion that MUST either be reformed, be contained, or be eliminated.

>I judge people based on there actions not there color of there skin
Then you'd hate muslims and niggers as much as most people here do

>second gen immigrant
in 18 years terrorist attacks will become a daily occurrence because of the stupid decisions made today

I dont hate for example 4th generation Irish ppl who give money to Northern Aid/IRA front orgs but i do note that they are entirely american yet cannot let go of old blighty.

Same thing here. Its just reality.

His father had to flee Libya after it was found out he was tipping off an organization that would soon become AQ in Libya.

We should never have given this man asylum

Regression to the mean, and the smart ones that escape will have children that regress back down towards the mean.
This combined with the religious teachings that their family still follow, and the push for "tolerance" and allowance of the invading culture is what perpetuates the refusal to assimilate and the production of "domestic" terror.

ISM IST ISN IST NY IST ISM BUZZWORDS SEW PURGESSIVE GOYS!

>N-N-NO I WON'T ACCEPT THE TRUTH

WE'RE NOT ANIMALS user

you think people can choose the race they were born? please crawl back into your basement

>a crazy person
>implying this was an isolated event
>implying that the problem is just the large amount of people who blow up shit
You don't even know exactly how fucked their religion is, do you?
They will betray you in a heartbeat, you millenial shit. And when the children left standing grow up and see through the bullshit you peddled, the snakes you let into our homes, they will spit on your grave just as much as the Muslims are spitting on you now.

the father should never have been allowed in the uk as he fought for an offshoot of al quaeda. this fact alone disqualifies him from citizenship. unless western countries start revoking citizenship of nationals that have committed crimes and lied on petitions for asylum, this will only get worse. no people from these nations should be granted residency, especially when other muslim nations don't want them.

>You realise the bomber was born in the UK right? So please explain how "shutting down of uk borders" would have help stopped this from happening

These immigrants are integrating so well, that one or two generations later, their children and grandchildren are still blowing up tweens, butchering priests, raping the Swedes, shooting the French, and trucking the Germans.
When people call for an end to mass immigration from the 3rd world, they're not just thinking of stopping tomorrow's terror attack (that particular Mohammed is here already), they actually have the foresight and compassion to try stoping the attacks that will take place in 30 years.

He had been in Libya. He came back to press the butto. He has had a book about it!

>because one person of color did some thing bad that means all of them are bad

leave the bubble kid there is a whole world out there.

They are here because the borders were opened years ago. The plant takes a while to set its roots

Niggers are white people problems.

So are Muslims.
And Jews.

All white people problems.

>we're not animals
Not entirely accurate.

>one person
cuz terrorists attacks that were made by muslims didn't happen before right ?

meh

Lurk moar faggot or fuck of back to re(tard)it

Deport all Muslims, don't care if they have citizenship or not. Problem solved you little whore.
These people shouldn't have been allowed to come in the first place.

>one person
>Terror Attack in Europe #53728463 for the past few years
You're not being real original with these canned bait responses, are you?

So what youre saying is even though he was born here he still couldnt integrate? He still had hatred for his nation of birth?

Guess we'll need to round them all up AND stop taking them in.

Wew.

it proves otherwise - more extreme measures are needed. They need to be deported

There's nothing more pathetic than an Asian cop.

>he thinks Islam is a skin colour or race
There are Asian and white Muslims too and they're just as fucked up and violent. Typical of the libtards to make an ideological/religious issue into a race issue because they can't argue otherwise

This

>HATING A ENTIRE GROUP OF PEOPLE JUST BASED ON SOMETHING OUT OF THERE CONTROL

You're right. You should accept a family of pit vipers into your home.
After all, not all of them bite.

The faggot was in Syria recently, why wasn't he arrested?

Nigger, if you actually stepped out of the almost entirely white city you love in or decided to live in places that were entirely populated by browns, you would be singing a different tune. They will steal from you, attack you, lie to you, cheat you, exclude you, etc. Painting these shitskins as being social pariahs in white lands only because of the color of their skin is fucking stupid, because it's usually their actions and attitudes that make them outcasts. You're fucking uneducated and inexperienced. Kill yourself.

> a crazy person
> a person
These mad dogs are guided by a ideology which bases its morals on Islam.
Shit isn't that hard, their morals come from Islam, hence the less Muslims we have, the better

> step 1: close border
> step 2: gas the existing mudshits, niggers, and kikes
> step 3: live in peace

dumbass

The #1 source for crime in all european countries is not refugees. Its 1st/2nd generation children born in the country.

>there
gtfo low-iq faggot

Reminds me of a story
Gather around kids

Girl and the Snake:

>A young girl walking along a mountain path to her grandmother's house heard a rustle at her feet.
>Looking down, she saw a snake, but before she could react, the snake spoke to her.

>"I am about to die," he said. "It's too cold for me up here, and I am freezing.
>There is no food in these mountains, and I am starving. Please put me under your coat and take me with you."

>"No," the girl replied. "I know your kind. You are a rattlesnake. And if I pick you up, you will bite me and your bite is poisonous."

>"No, no," the snake said. "If you help me, you will be my best friend. I will treat you differently."

>The young girl sat down on a rock for a moment to rest and think things over. >She looked at the beautiful markings on the snake and she had to admit he was the most beautiful snake she had ever seen.

>Suddenly, she said, "I believe you. I will save you. All living things deserve to be treated with kindness."

>She then reached over, put the snake gently under her coat and continued toward her grandmother's house.

>Within a moment, she felt a sharp pain in her side. The snake had bitten her!

>"How could you do this to me?" she cried.
>"You promised that you would not bite me, and I trusted you!"

>"You knew what I was when you picked me up," the snake hissed as he slithered away.

White people just need to be even more accommodating and hospitable.

Have FAITH brothers.

It gets even worse than that. Whatever program they use takes approximately 80 seconds to switch ips. You'll see them testing it sometimes with those incredibly lame Carlos tier jokes that get 30 single post replies riding dick halfheartedly. The shilling is real, but I think we might be too autistic for it for work here.

Uh, chachi, how else do you describe the human biological organism? That we've added more bullshit on top doesn't take from us that we're psychotic plainsdemons, we just happen to be exceedingly clever about the whole arrangement.

I would

we don't want to keep people out of the UK

we want to keep those faggots in the UK

>You realise the bomber was born in the UK right? So please explain how "shutting down of uk borders" would have help stopped this from happening ?
He was born to """refugees""" that moved there in the 90s. We don't want more terrorists 20 years from now, thanks.

The USA won't be complete until the rest of the world is at war with themselves.

This is Manchester
twitter.com/KTHopkins/status/867450245680115712
Check out the bin bag's LOVE emblem

You're right. The shitskins and muslims already in need to be exterminated as well.

A shitskin was born in the UK and was still bad...wow, no kidding OP. You taught us a lesson not to be racist... fucking moron.

>So please explain how "shutting down of uk borders" would have help stopped this from happening ?

Parents were not

Don't you find it strange that all the terrorist attacks are done by Muslim residents that were born in the country in question or immigrated decades ago? This is no mistake. The Jews who fund ISIS are pushing this tactic so that we don't see mass immigration of refugees as the issue. Give it 20 years and the refugees will be doing the same and leftists will still think it's radical long term residents rather than refugees. If you lurk long enough, you will start seeing the Jewish tricks user.

>First generation of immigrants is always the high IQ population of the source country.

Maybe 50 years ago, not anymore.

If his parents weren't allowed in all those years ago he wouldn't have commited the attack. Closing borders now will prevent similar attacks happening another 20+ years from now.

This!
Thank you for the thread.
It was a domestic act not done by any foreign powers or terrorists.
The borders need to opened even more in defiance to the attacks!

They've chosen to put her on camera 2 days after children were slaughtered.

The problem is most of the mudslimes we got in the past at the mistake of our government, did keep their heads down. They knew they'd be deported if they started up trouble.

But they also formed a ghetto of some sorts, they always seem to move into the same areas and congregate into this community that shuns every non-mudslime.

Then they have kids which grow up in this ghetto and can't be deported, hate British culture and genuinely believe in the whole kill the infidels crap. And the police want nothing to do in those areas and so they're just left alone and raised in the purest form of Islam which is kill all infidels.

Second generation immigrants are killing us, not the rapefugees. Since we barely took any rapefugees thankfully, though I do still think borders should be completely closed to mudslimes to stop this shit happening again.

Why, Nigel, why have you not pledged your life to something greater? Write a manifesto detailing exactly why Britain belongs to the Britons, and go out mosque hunting. Anything you need bb, I got your back. You want to know how to do bombs, my only question is anti personnel or anti structural. You want guns, man I can 300 bucks into an armed neighborhood. The time is now, but the knowledge is weak. Take your future into your hands, brother.

He was going back and forth in middle east states, possibly involved with isis militias, police had the info but just kept monitoring instead of coming up with a reason to deport or lock up his islamic ass.