Duterte

Are there any Filipinos here?

Redpill me on Duterte. Is he just a crazy psychopath or does he actually help the country?

Did he really kill thousands of drug users and wants a holocaust for millions of them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=14ikjDc030c&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I fucked a flip once she was apolitical :---)

He's a red pill dispenser and the best leader on earth,
After Putin.

I'd rather have the drugs than have him. They do less harm.

Well for one thing, it makes my journey going home at night a lot safer now because of the druggies getting caught so he did help the country even if it just a little.

How much did you pay, like $5?

he is truly /ourpinoy/

go back to plebbit noob, drugs are for faggots and anyone who abuses illicit substances deserves to be put to death

t. hanks 12 year old who just took a DARE course.

I can see your point and I personally think the decriminalisation of drugs is the best answer, however in the Philippines the drug producers and Islamic terrorists (most obviously Abu Sayyaf) are linked. Islamist militias are known to be involved in the drug trade there, acting as smugglers and bodyguards. As much as I hate to admit it, phillipino weed is funding jihad.

He's simply based. Based doesn't mean good, or smart, or rational. A based person may indeed be any or all of those things as well, but based is in fact a category all it's own.

I Duterte is the dictionary definition.

Legalize and all the illegal drug funding to terrorism goes away forever. You don't see alcohol companies funding criminal gangs like what happened during prohibition. Drug laws cause more damage than the drugs themselves.

Fucking hang yourself you fucking junkie.

He's a MADMAN
HE ACTUALLY DID WHAT HE SAID HE WOULD DO
now corrupt mudslinging, shit wallowing liberals are going insane

youtube.com/watch?v=14ikjDc030c&feature=youtu.be

A good Duterte compilation, probably enough to redpill you full of kek.

Just look at that face. It screams low-life criminal.

The MSM wants you to believe that he is directly sending out death squads to slaughter every pusher and addict out there

Reality is far different.
Just looking at the numbers, the amount of people killed are actually lower than 2015 and 2014, where it was 12-16.000 homicides in a year.

The real strategy is the following:
Oplan Tokhang(Operation Knock-and-plea) is where the Philippine National Police(PNP) and Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency(PDEA) goes to millions of homes of alleged drug users, checking them for drug addiction and if tested positive, they are ordered to sign a document where they promise to end their habit. If they fail to do so, there will be an arrest warrant on them.
Those who are long time drug users (dependents) are offered free rehabilitation, either through community services or rehab centers, all depending on how severe the addiction is

The other part is Oplan Double Barrel, which is the part where the PNP and PDEA cracks down on the supply and distribution of drugs. This is done through intelligence works and buy-bust operations. This has resulted to over 100.000 pushers and dealers either surrendering (in which they won't be punished) or arrested. This is also the part where around 2.500 or so has been killed from. But the case is simple, as said by Duterte's: if you get into a situation where your life is in danger, you have the right to shoot and kill.
Ironically, the death rate per Operation was around 5.3%, which is only 0.4% higher than the death rate per operation from the anti drug efforts of the previous administration
This number has further gone down to 2%.

A bunch of big time dealers and drug lords has been caught or killed as well, including a senator

The reason why Duterte is saying he will kill thousands of addicts seems to rather be a strategy of striking fear into these individuals. If your leader said he would kill anyone watching anime, you'd surely stop watching anime right?

Tl;Dr he's/ourguy/

former drug addicted himself but at least keeps his promises and has the approval of the pinoy people
also muslim remover

turns out the sea mexicans are the biggest enemy of the drug dealing mexicans

you got to at least be smart and rational. otherwise you're right just twice a day like a clock.

Oh yeah, his presidency is far more than just drugs

Other things is ending the numerous rebellions in the country by peace talks or eradication, spend huge sums of money on crucial infrastructure, reviving numerous industries like their a steel industry, revive the agricultural sector by genuine land reforms and government assistance to poor farmers, lower the taxes of most people, make Philippines more attractive to foreign investors, focus on science and technology, switch to a federal system, and cracking down on corruption and other illegal activities like illegal gambling and tax evasions

Somehow, few foreign journalists even knows about these things

>The MSM wants you to believe that he is directly sending out death squads to slaughter every pusher and addict out there

You mean he's not doing this?

/dropped/

He never abused fetanyl. He just accidentally OD'd once after his doctor gave him too much in his prescription or something

He's continuously jokes about that incident

Oh well at least 2500 has been killed :^)

>Somehow, few foreign journalists even knows about these things

I'm sure they know. You know as well as I do why they aren't telling anyone that part.

Who is behind Duterte? China? Russia? The NSA? Filipino business conglomerates? You make Duterte sound too good to be true, in an almost Chavez-like fashion.

Guess he's just part of the most powerful race of the world.

>Who is behind Duterte?
The Filipinos actually, and Asian countries too

Most of you might think he's pivoting too much to China, but his style of foreign policy is pretty much the same towards Japan, Malaysia, Indonesia etc. He's really fond of his neighboring countries

>You make Duterte sound too good to be true,

I know mate, I almost thought the same when I saw his economic agenda and how he had run Davao City, but it surprises me when I truly see how it is

>Who is behind Duterte?
The ones who voted for him, duh.
>Thanks 'murrica, for the wonderful gift called Democracy

Alternatively, the ones behind Duterte may actually be the inept previous administration, which for their lackluster management and constant fuck-ups, made the people want something of a "breakthrough", which they saw in Duterte.