W-whoa...really makes you think

W-whoa...really makes you think...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/CelticRebellion/videos
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

really activates my almonds

tragic

people that post shit like that honestly should be euthanized

I regret my vote. EVERY. SINGLE. FUCKING. DAY.

2008- the year everything started to go to shit. Smartphones and Obama.

I bet that hoe is on her phone all day

Hold on while I repost this pic from my phone.

a rare picture of OP

How high are the odds that she herself is on her phone 24/7? Todays youth is not tragic, it is ironic. They accuse others of doing things that they constantly do themselves.

REEEEEEEEEEE

also, implying dindus are infected by their tech. it has no impact on their souls, they simply chatter away on social media as they do in real life.

It's true. Part of the reason why Millennials are so fucking retarded is because they get all of their viewpoints from shitty websites like Buzzfeed and Twitter that they spend all of their free time on their phone browsing.

wow. this woke image really made me think thoughts

>posted from a phone
I truly hope that was just a shitpost

fuck

>MFW she posted this from a phone

>posted by a phone

2bh senpai I think shes right

I dont understand how smartphones are a bad thing. Now i can understand the cancer that is social media. However my phone is a very handy source of all types of information. Not to mention being able to instantly send a message to anybody at any time.
I do agree though that degenerates sit on kikebook or twatter all day with their faces buried in their phones but for others its a very useful tool.

epic

My phone is dumb. Hahaa lälläslää:D

youtube.com/user/CelticRebellion/videos

fuggg

The post itself is cringeworthy but the drawing contains some meaning. Constant access to the internet and social networks in everyone's pockets is changing the human experience in ways that most people do not even begin to realize. Soon (next 10-20 years) you will start seeing certain idealogical groups completely forgoing smartphones as a reactionary movement to a perceived source of the downfall of Western civilization, whether they will be correct in this observation/assertion is anyone's guess

take your pills, leaf

fuck you hillary

As opposed to youth 15 years ago who would spend all night on the computer talking to their friends on msn messenger

who actually uses their phone all the time? i haven't seen many like this.

luckily for me I've been twiddling my thumbs waiting for my inheritance from my mom for years now

its true though

so her phone is a eldritch abomination or what?

I mean, she's not wrong, but I am still immediately averse to anyone who posts this "OMG SO TRUE" shit.

fuck you im sick of you

fjsklfjsklajkfl

who knew all these gadgets would catch on?

weird. i use my mobile device less than my parents.

Really gives me modest nature

This.

flhdjkfglskfjghfdlkjglsdkfhgldfkgslfkjfbv

Also, I hope you get your testicle crushed in a punch press. That is all.

xhe's right you know
datas and medias are the currency of today's world

>pictures of todays youth
>rare
wow she really thought this one in and out

>ah, I've finally finished my drawing criticizing youth and their addiction to phones!
>let's post it on twitter, via my phone...

It's like anything else. Discipline is key.

MSN messenger didn't have a leftist agenda back then. A buzzfeed app does.

I think people who grew up before them adopted them pretty reasonably. But people who are growing up with them are seemingly over attached. I don't know the answer, and I don't want to come off as old man yells at cloud, but when you see kids hanging out and they all have a headphone in one ear and are staring at there phones it's pretty weird. My daughter, nieces, and nephews seem to have phones or tablets in their hands more often than not. Is it ultimately going to be a bad thing? I don't know. But someone does feel alien and uncomfortable about this constant 24/7 connectivity and broadcasting of personal information and feelings.

REALLY ACTIVATED MY WONDER TWIN ALMODS!

This really stirs my silk

It went the same way as television, radio, the internet and before that the printing press. Tools that could greatly advance us, but they had to take a backseat to (((profit))) and were (((monetized))). If you speak out about it they'll call you a "Luddite", but it doesn't really mean much because it comes from people who see no hypocrisy in saying "I don't care what you have to say because you're a bigot!".
At some point you'll realise that Jews are truly the unironical embodiment of why we can't have nice things.

Also people literally are not bored EVER anymore and reading books is a thing of the past, especially the kind of deeply-involved reading that requires uninterrupted thought. Obviously this doesn't apply to everyone but the human brain is being changed massively by the constant distractions

>posted on twitter through her phone

This. Why are millennials so self-hating?

Shill thread. 1 post by OP. Write sage in options field if you must reply.

>couple youngfag friends come over
>spend hours constantly checking their phones every 90 seconds or so

Not self hating. It's a virtue signal

Oh you know it isnt self hate. How many fucking web comics are about "lmao im so dis-functional"? have you ever been on imgur? 3/4th of the jokes are about being a sub productive mess but because youre self aware of it, its hilarious.

Its no different than the folks on here who go on and on about being do nothing NEETS. The modern zietgiest is of a shitty below average internet addict who posts ABOUT being a below average internet addict because other below average internet addicts will relate and give them Das Oopvoots.

It's not uncommon for my daughter to be playing a game on the TV, with a show or something playing on her tablet, while checking facebook on her phone.

It's baffling to me.

Pretty soon we'll have phones in our heads that we can't turn off ourselves.

Im sorry for any sloppiness in my post. its scarcely noon but my dog died last night in my arms so Ive been emptying my liquor cabinet since sunrise.

>fucking my wife's daughter
>kept making selfies
>now her mom is yelling at me
s m h

i love you mommy

If you can, try to curb that kind of behaivor in your kid if at all possible. it will have detrimental effects on her later in life. My nephew cant even play WoW without alt tabbing into a handful of youtube videos that he switches between. Its REALLY started to show on his test taking ability. no one can fucking sit still anymore because we're raising our children to be bored shitless if they dont have 6 different things to mentally hop between. Even ive noticed having trouble being able to watch a half hour video without wanting to scan Sup Forums a dozen different times

Take my (you) and enjoy it, you little whore.

fugg

jesus

Fuck off Tyrone, go get your welfare check bitch.

pure black philosophy. Give that bitch a full scholarship at harvard, and a nobel price.

reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Dont blame yourself goy. You're a fish. Don't judge yourself on your ability to fly. Thanks for the help though.

fag

nigger tits!

The picture is inaccurate though.

It is the other way round!

Humanity is voluntaryly merging with it.

Humanity is attached to it.

Begone!

Wtf man.

There's a no phones at the dinner table rule that works pretty well, and I've explained to her (many times, to her frustration) that the things you post online are like the modern day tattoo, they're going to be there forever. So to my knowledge she's never posted anything too personal or unsafe online. We used to have a rule of phones and gadgets off after 10pm, but she's in highschool now and she needs that freedom and space.

It's hard to know where to draw the line of letting her be, and interfering just because I'm uncomfortable. She gets good grades and has nice friends, so I suppose I'd only really forcefully intervene if that ever starts to slip. The worst thing about being a parent is you never know if anything you do is the right thing. Within reason, of course.

I'm sorry for your loss, losing a pet is never easy.

wew lad

aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

nigs did 7/11

Trans-Humanism is connected to this.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

jokes on you i cant read

F

really loads a shrike onto the wild weasel

Saved - good dog

fgtg

Douchebag.

Fuck you Hillary.

You're right about smartphones, and don't forget the big bang theory aired in 2007

I should have guessed what it was

I hope your entire fucking family dies of terminal cancer you fucking shitposting burger nigger faggot.

Dont forget netflix

Redpanels did some truly great work.

>Is it ultimately going to be a bad thing? I don't know.

Have things gotten better since this phenomenon started?

What's weird for me is seeing boomers I know, who used to mock me for my computer shit, are now hooked to their smartphones like 14 year old girls. Meanwhile, I mostly use my phone as a clock.

Looks like a pretty cool design. They should make one that's permanently stored in your sleeve and shoots out like that.

Transhumanism, bitches. no more kikes, kebabs, or anything by 2070. Only whites with robot arms.