Fast-food is not "food"

It shouldn't exist. Nobody I know eats it. Their entire revenue is off coffee and brainwashed 6 year olds. The money they (((generate))) from their (((food))) could be used to feed those families REAL FOOD.

Instead, they give Jamal and his buddies opportunities to work after their sentence is up, in exchange for a slightly fatter, dumber, passive community via malnutrition and poor financial choices.

It should be illegal.

Other urls found in this thread:

today.com/health/man-loses-56-pounds-after-eating-only-mcdonalds-six-months-2D79329158
youtube.com/watch?v=zLagFBUKzmI
youtube.com/watch?v=-JcyZzXGymw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why are you against the free unregulated market? you ANTIFA?

Grilled chicken deluxe is pretty good desu

I love McDonalds. Stop being 1992 Portlandia edgy.

Fast food is food. We have laws about that shit. The problem is the 32 oz of soda that people drink with their meal, thus doubling the calories and their waistlines

fuck you. i eat mcdonalds every single fucking day.

It's population control.

Guaranteed you're over 400lbs

Double cheeseburger meal w no onions literally top 5 goat meals

Every Sunday evening on the way home from the grocery store me and the old lady stop at McDonalds because it's on the way home. She gets a vanilla ice cream cone, she's kind of addicted to them. I get a Big Mac, sometimes I get a Quarter Pounder. We get off on the idea that retards think they're edgy by hating McDonalds. It's actually fun to announce to a circle of hipster dipshits how unironically I love to eat the fuck out of a Big Mac. Shit is tasty AF. That's my McDonalds story.

McDolans is gay. I don't eat fast food

lol have fun with the colon cancer
i hear the ingredients are better in first world nations like europe and russia, different food standards or sumfin

>he hasn't taken the PDQpill

the best tendies on the planet

also acceptable: Whataburger, KFC

This nigger never had Whataburger.

Ive noticed that most fast food places are empty now because the prices are so high. Its at least $4 for the most basic hamburger, which is a very small hamburger and I can eat 2 and still be hungry. So Ive stopped eating fast food all together because I can eat at a cheap restaurant and get more and better food.

literally just sat down with my delicious roast beef sandwich at Arbys. What are you gonna do about it?

>unregulated market
If the market were unregulated McDonalds would be literally poison.

/fit/ here

eating 5 mcdoubles is oftentimes the only way I can fit enough calories into a day during a bulk.

plus it's like a hundred something g of protein.

completely agree OP

its poison, same as drugs.

fat fuck trump eats mcdonalds every day, fucking kek.

What's no way to talk about your wife.

why are you restricting economic growth? they have a market and they serve it. nothing wrong with that.

>Nobody I know eats it
Keep believing that. Do you think there is a McDonalds every other mile in the USA because nobody eats it? Nobody you know is WILLING TO ADMIT that they eat it.
You're obviously a child if you can't figure out why so many people eat fast food in this day and age.

bulking is not calories only, if its full of cholesterol its shit for gaining.

start to cook you burg.

I stopped eating McDonalds some time ago.
tastes like shit and gives no energy to the body.

only drink water and cook myself.

You eat it every day it's no substitute for food. You hungry or in a hurry it does the job. Like anything, moderation is the key. Burgers will never understand though

It's the most unhealthy but delicious shit on the planet.

mcdouble was pretty good value but they stopped selling them wtf

>no onions

are you a faggot?

I like mcdonalds sometimes

>durr it shud b illegal

You're not a real American, faggot.

B-b-but you can lose weight eating McDonalds!

today.com/health/man-loses-56-pounds-after-eating-only-mcdonalds-six-months-2D79329158

McDonald's had REALLY tasty food pre-1990s. All the fried foods were fried in 100% LARD. The apple and cherry pies were the stuff of legend fried in that shit. You could also get drive-thru and your food didn't get cold by the time you got home thanks to styrofoam containers. Commercials were better too!

youtube.com/watch?v=zLagFBUKzmI

not everyone has mummy to cook for us

Whataburger > McD

Prove it.

>1 post by this ID
Slide thread
Hide thread

>no onions
Onions are literally one of the best things you can eat. Quercetin is like an anti-aging miracle molecule

McDeezy breakfast is top notch, m8. If you're so uncultured you can't appreciate a fine dining experience from the world's most popular restaurant, then go back to eating shit off your sister's taint in your shanty.

Fuckstain.

you are fucking retarded, you're eating FAT, when you should be eating proteins and some carbs thats it.

>im /fit/ so i need to eat 5 macdicks a day herp herp

Actually they used beef tallow. Damn it I miss the old days...

I work near a McDonald's and sometimes the old hot fat smells like death.

Or you can get you know, steaks for a week and eat them in your underwear.

when you are so broke you can't afford fast food so you make a thread about how it should be illegal

If you don't know how to cook real food you are a degenerate.

PREACH!!!

I go to McDonald's every day because I gave people waiting on my life insurance payout.

I did like working at a burger King for 6 years. Not the best of times, but decent memories at best.

This, it's too expensive. A Big Mac is like £3.50, and it's not filling at all.

lol post pics

>beef tallow
Was it beef tallow? Damn I'm getting old. I worked there for a few months back then and shoveled it into the all the fryers. I need to go get some beef tallow now. brb

Anyone who eats fast food should be shot.

lard is fat from pigs, tallow is fat from beef

>I don't eat McDonald's
>I listen to NPR
>I don't even have cable TV

>gives no energy to the body.
this is true. feel hungry again soon after eating McD's and it doesn't digest easy

I'm about to go get 20 piece chicken nuggets with honey mustard a chicken sandwich with a coke zero and two large fries.

Fast food is bearable in agriculture states where the restaurant is in the area the food is actually produced. McDonalds in Arkansas is 1000% better than McDonalds in California, Arizona, etc.

Just know that most people who talk about """chemicals""" and nutrition have no fucking clue what they're talking about. I could go on about these people, but I'll leave one of their red flags as an example. You can tell they know fuck all about food if they call McDonalds greasy because McDonalds' major issue is dry, flat, sad burgers - the complete opposite of greasy.

It's like people who brag about grilling skills then press all the moisture out of the meat.

Just shows you how sick society is when that poison can pass as food, and be sold legally.

Let me guess you are fat as Michael Moore and you hate fast food. Didn't Michael Moore just pass away? He was so thin in those Bond movies. What happened.

You can get rid of everything but Taco Bell.

They are disgusting

Please keep this nonsense n /ck/ along with the other irrelevant crap they post on there.

guess no one remembers the rat meat they found in mcnuggets? the send frozen chickens to china for processing. they steal some chicken and substitute rat meat and ship nuggets back to USA. enjoy ur mcnuggets assholes.

Good on you. Knowledge about basic life such as preparing fucking food is lost in modern society.

I don't understand why you would want some uneducated, snot-nose making your food for you in any situation. McDonald's and (((Restauraunts))) hire the same 4 immigrant, ex-cons in every fucking store.

>enjoy ur mcnuggets assholes
more like Asshole McNuggets probably

I doubt he does. He just has pics taken to show him eating 'like the common man' but he is probably eating $100 well-done steaks slathered in ketchup

You don't like any onion? White or yellow? Fried or sauteed? I don't believe you. Onions make almost any non-dessert food taste better and they are loaded with polyphenols which protect you from cancers.

Mcdonald's onions are cancer.

mcdonalds is great you dipshit

Anything you can make at home is better than McDonalds in taste and value. I don't know why someone would eat from there unless they were travelling in the middle of nowhere or just has no other options.

Onions are indeed perfect

>Anything you can make at home is better than McDonalds in taste and value

Completely untrue. Go fuck yourself healthfag

Uh yah get me two mc.doubles and a 10 pc chicken mcnuggets. Also a large Diet Dr. Pepper- also load me up with some ranch and bbq sauce. Thanks, Shill! See you at the first window!

If you're a nigger living on the streets what are you going to eat? A 1$ bigmac fries, or a 10$ salad with veggies you bought

>no rebuttal in sight

How is it untrue? Do you not know anything about cooking? If you're talking about fries or something all you need is a fryer. 1 large fry from McDonalds probably cost more than an entire 5 lbs. bag of potatoes. You are fucking cucked.

I don't trust shredded cheese that won't melt

You'd know it melts if you ever microwave leftovers? It just doesn't melt on top of cold ass lettuce you ass speaker.

Alright so grill some patties, slice pickles, lettuce, onion, ketchup and thousand island dressing, cheese. Will undoubtedly taste superior.

Oh look, someone never had Chick-fil-a.

It's not fault you submit to godless cretins as a matter of convenience for the highest level of trust humanly possible. You are literally permitting them to make your body. And you know it. And still you cry for a real man to save you.

Just put the ass up, for any big dick that is wiling to provide, OP. It will be easier and more fun.

That's how I know it doesn't melt

64-Year-Old Man Has Eaten 12,000 Big Macs in 30 Years

youtube.com/watch?v=-JcyZzXGymw

Weird breh

Can disconfirm, no it does not

Your paying for convenience not quality, long and short of it.

Just a reminder that fast food exists because wage cucks can't ever get the chance to cook for themselves.

>nobody i know eats it
You should probably go outside more, user

My main criticism of your American fast food chains would be that the price is too high & the portions are too small, a 'large' portion of fries for example is about a third what you'd get at a traditional English fish & chip shop.

Fuck making fast food illegal. I thought you burgers believed in freedom? just don't eat it.

exactly. Americans like OP asshole should get cancer

hey let's see what said

Would this not be considered a bargain across the pond?