"But today, the art alone has upset has already upset some fans...

>"But today, the art alone has upset has already upset some fans . On the forum Politically Incorrect forum at Sup Forums, one commenter writes, “Sweet. If that is the plot I can find out who make FarCry game and NEVER FUCKING BUY ONE OF THEIR GAMES AGAIN.” Another writes, “Making the white people look evil. Getting fucking sick of this shit. You want us to become evil. We sure as fuck will.” Another goes further: “I hope they at least give us an ******evil ******* so that I can have the option to join them. If that were the case I would gladly pay $70 dollars to have a degenerate-hunter simulator.”

theverge.com/2017/5/24/15685670/far-cry-5-setting-art-e3-2017-ubisoft

Fucking Kek, we made it on the Verge again. Hey, if any Verge staff is here... Niggers.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_Cleansing_(video_game)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

>"Lol the Last Supper was Christian stuff rite?"
>Illustrating it with staunch anti-Catholics
What did they mean by this?

Wasn't the bad guy in 4 a white guy? Kevin Spacey was the bad guy in CoD.

Shit, CoD and Medal of Honor were based around the Aryan white guy being the baddy.

But the funny thing is, the white guy is always the smart bad guy while the niggers are the stupid ones being lead by ol' whitey.

RE7 was full of intelligent, white bad guys. The son was a tech autist, and even the rest of the family was fairly smart for what were basically a bunch of hillbillies out in the Bayou.

Even when they make us evil they can't make us stupid.

I always knew the second gaming bubble was coming, but I didn't think they would create it themselves on purpose.

KEK

Autheists don't know what they are talking about.

>Wasn't the bad guy in 4 a white guy?
Pretty sure he's a hapa.

Written by Chris -lisp- Plante of ShirtStorm fame.

>Far Cry's new enemies are Americans
The main antagonist in Far Cry 2 was an American though.

That was fucking quick, I just saw that post like 1-2 hours ago.

>The Verge

Literally who ?

Also

>Playing video games

Nu/pol/ pls leave already

Some people on Sup Forums are saying that the one who wrote the article probably wrote those posts.
I wonder if that's true.

Settle down, grandpa.

Why not? The young roaches used to do it all the time.

This is a last desperate attempt of Ubisoft to try to make a boat load of cash off controversy to stave off vivendi buying them out.

How desperate do you have to be for clicks to make a few vidya shitpost threads and then publish it as news? Reporters are really some of the lowest kinds of people.

>that's right goy, don't pay any attention to our anti-white propaganda consumed by hundreds of thousands of white kids around the world

Piss off and remove kebab if you have such better things to do, Luka.

>mfw our national newspaper literally prints mumsnet discussions as news

It's beyond embarrassing.

Lol they made the thread to get you guys to give responses for their article.

>degenerate-hunter simulator
I love this board

I wouldn't doubt it for a fucking second.

You know, I saw that post earlier today when there were like three threads up about this stupid game. I would bet money that the people who wrote these articles also posted the threads and posted in them to agitate us further.

Assholes.

kek

The guy was basically a saint. He was willing to sacrifice himself to make a difference, a desperate man doing the most good he can with the limited time and resources at hand. Meanwhile, the niggers in the game were - mostly - petty, shortsighted, ambitious and they double cross you more than once.

Didn't we already have that game though?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_Cleansing_(video_game)

Wow The Verge is mining us for quotes now. Fantastic.

>On the forum Politically Incorrect forum at Sup Forums

Fuck we are main stream now, get the fuck out of here guys

Dear Verge,

Please include me in the screen cap.

I still hate you, Rachel, and I will never forgive you for treating me as a sex toy.

>another shitrag takes the stuff said here seriously and not as satire

Oh look they're gonna alienate their players even further

Chris Plante

>I still hate you, Rachel, and I will never forgive you for treating me as a sex toy.
So you fell for her charms too, huh

Pagan Min was at least part Asian. Pretty sure think he was Hong Kong Chinese.

>Kevin Spacey was the bad guy in CoD.

In my opinion, it's not so much that the bad guys are white. It's that they're such obvious redneck stereotypes. Look at them. Literally every man on in that picture has a Duck Dynasty beard. If women and "people of color" can get upset about their representation in video games, I think whites, especially rural whites, are entitled to be upset at being portrayed as sawed-off, bible thumping, racist caricatures. Especially when the political climate in the world, and even more specifically in the gaming industry, is so unashamedly anti-white.

>COD

it was less white guys are bad and more that Multinational PMC's are bad. They chose Kevin Spacey because he knows how to play a bad guy really well. How many Non-white actors can you name are good at being villains?

Yeah, but Ethnic Cleansing had shitty graphics and was really poorly designed.

The bad guy in 4 was the best character and did nothing wrong. If the game let you fuck shit up with Uncle Pagan it would've been 10/10. Instead you have to ally with either a bitch feminist (named Amita) or a pedophile.

Do companies simply not perform market analytics anymore? Do they just assume that the self-identified demographic information provided by the people who complain on ((social media)) represents their average consumer? It's just puzzling to me that they alienate their core consumers like this. I don't see other industries doing this. Car dealers don't do this. People who make bread don't do this.

White are their own worst enemies

You know, I hate white people just as much as the next black person, but doing this Anti-American shit is annoying. Why not do something that has to deal with Saudi Arabia and an oil corporation? This gives you a choice to either work with the Saudi government and violate human rights or work with the oil corporation and taking advantage of people. Hell, when is the last time something was done with Japanese Task Force and the Yakuza or Soviet Union era dealing with Mujahideen? I swear these faggots in charge never do something interesting.

#notallchristians

This sort of propaganda is part infuriating, part terrifying. But goddamn that is one good lookin' White settlement. 10/10 would join.

DO NOT BUY THIS GAME, Sup Forums
>DO NOT BUY THIS GAME, Sup Forums

You have to resist this. I have been watching the video games industry converge for a long time, and if it does not cause their failure, then they are actually being proven right. We have to be extremely serious about boycotting this kind of shit.

These games are extremely influential in indoctrinated the young white males; Generation Zyklon may become Generation Zoophilia (nigger-fuckers) if we allow entertainment industry to subliminally influence them like this

In fairness though it was only made for meme value.

>tfw no HD remake

Verge is weak. But pol is kinda retarded. I saw the same arguments made by those whacked afrocentrists in the 90s. If there was a black villain in a movie:
>you're saying all black people are bad!
if there was a happy-go-lucky black character:
>you're saying every black is a clowning coon!
Sup Forums sounds just like this niggers it's uncanny sometimes. Everything White antagonist in multi-race media is a statement on every single White person 100% of the time.

Just because the Last Supper was painted and commissioned by Catholics doesn't mean protestants don't believe in it.

>article on posts that are probably an hour old at max when it was published

gee
almost as if they had an entire article ready to go

Her feminine wiles were too strong.

Yes. Sup Forums thinks it's trolling the media. But it's actually the media trolling Sup Forums for more memes, clicks, and money. They don't give a shit about these 'issues' they harp on about. It's just money, pure and simple. They need places like Sup Forums for quotables. Sup Forums needs them, too.

Workin on it Ackmed. Perhaps I should spread this poster around my campus. It's basically a microcosm of the 1950's only everyone is korean. Wouldn,'t want kids anywher near this shit.

>Everything White antagonist in multi-race media is a statement on every single White person 100% of the time.
This game is going to embody virtually every "evil white man" stereotype that liberals actually believe is true. Open your eyes, nigger. They are trying to redefine White America, which is the core identity of the USA as a nation, as something evil.

This game would not have been made 10, or even 5 years ago. Things are changing.

except they took a game series that had very little basis in reality and are using it for a political statement
inb4
>i-i-it had basis in reality!
what are your thoughts on Trigens?

This post is 100% correct. Listen to this man's advice gentlemen.

>The Verge
So literally anyone can start a news site these days right?

I just read that post earlier.

It's fucking Ubisoft you mouth breathing asshead. They're literally the CNN of gaming corporations. The agenda is being presented right in your face and you're too much of an apologist to see that.

>going to Sup Forums instead of the board very clearly labeled video games

The threads there aren't even all that different

>“I hope they at least give us an ******evil ******* so that I can have the option to join them. If that were the case I would gladly pay $70 dollars to have a degenerate-hunter simulator.”
ayyy I've seen this comment, cheers
fuck you Verge faggots

I pirate all Ubisoft games on principle and I don't even pay if I end up enjoying them. I've 100%'d Far Cry 3 and 4 and played as much of Watch Dogs as I could stand, but those disingenuous faggots aren't going to see a dime from me.

What sharia now. Fuck you verge.

Its a factor of two competing needs:
1) Making money
2) Avoiding Controversy that will impede factor number 1

Companies know that if they have a pure white cast they're will be a backlash which would effect their profits, especially if certain TV Networks/websites refuse to let them advertise. Having a diverse cast mitigates that factor.

can someone get me a list of games made in the past 5 years where the bad guys are muslims?

95% of far cry players arr white... I think they shot their own foot here.

just who do you think I am, video game buyer?
I will pirate it, as God intended
DESU famalamadingdong Jesus was the first pirate
>Yo apostles, check this out, I am seeding this basket of breads and fishes, now everybody can eat enough!

They'll blame bad sales on pirates and white supremacy.

Dying Light
That's all I can name...

>tfw white people will never actually become evil because they will get mixed fast enough

BUT.
Mixed people that will be considered "white" will probably promote an ethnic cleansing

>Make americans bad guys
>But only the white ones

We have spics and niggers too, why aren't they featured on the cover? The lack of diversity in the enemies is atrocious

Far Cry 4 and Primal sales slumped massively compared to 3, which was their only real hit as Far Cry 2 was poorly received as well.
This is their attempt to get publicity and manufacture outrage for some free advertising, because they know full well nobody is going to pay any attention to their shit recycled game series otherwise.

Can't wait for Ubisoft to die, with their garbage yearly installments all built on the same tired concept. Watch_Dogs 1 was a joke and 2 tanked hard, everyone is sick to death of Assassins Creed, Ghost Recon Wildlands and The Division sold well initially but ultimately were critical bombs and shed their playerbase really fast.

tl;dr company is hemorrhaging money and their final solution is manufactured outrage and being "edgy". Garbage company full of garbage people that puts out garbage games designed through committee and coded by wage slaves.

Pretty sure they're about to be hostile takeover'd by Vivendi too, good riddance.

I wouldn't be surprised. They've become even more obsessed with our shitposting since Trump.

Was Kevin Spacey really the bad guy in CoD? I remember liking him. Call me Hitler if you want

Mixed people will never be considered white you favela ape.

Its fucking weird reading those comments and then seeing them again in an article

Oh, this is that faggot that started the witch hunt on that rocket scientist just because he didn't like the guys shirt.

from far cry to (((FAR CRY)))

They're obviously going to pull a Sarkeesian on this one:

Step 1: Make a product that unfairly portrays a segment of the population.

Step 2: Half-ass it, and re-re-recycle the same assets they've been using since Far Cry 3. Right down to the villain being a charismatic but clearly fucking insane person like Vaz and Pagan Min.

Step 3: Smoke screen complaints about the game being an obvious phoned in rehash, by claiming that the people you alienated in Step 1 are sending racist and sexist threats.

Step 4: Have the games (((journalists))), who are already itching to make articles about the hotbutton issues of racism give your game a glowing review. Not only to spite the "evil racists", but to maintain the working relationship that AAA companies and the press have had for decades.

Step 5: ???

Step 6: Profit and publicity.

Don't fall for it.

Not by pure whites but that will not matter since they're extinct here.

I would gladly buy any video game that lets me brutally kill white people after all the oppression they forced on minorities throughout history and even oppressing them today in reality for no valid reason.

and are getting extinct worldwide*

You know what, I'm fucking happy to play a game with sort of a White America cult/militia to fight. Doesn't make a huge amount of sense, America isn't exactly run by warlords, but fuck it, I can imagine it making for an interesting villain, cult leaders being the conceptual uber-charismatic villains, which is what Far Cry has been known for since 3.

Does anyone actually give a fuck?

Fry Cry 2 was essential Heart of Darkness core. What happened to this franchise?

When are we going to get a game where niggers are portrayed as they are in real life?

>paying for video games.

Lel

faggot these games are made by people that HATE YOU and want to brainwash your children into hating you too through these types of games. Why give them money?

Although it doesn't take place in America, Ghost Recon Wildlands had a Mexican villain called "El Sueño"
Of course, he's tattooed up in crosses and stuff.

Play japanese games.

I haven't bought a Farcry game since 2.

The series is garbage, I almost feel like I need reparations from Ubisoft for pirating and playing the third game.

I honestly have no idea who buys this crap. The gameplay in the latest one is so shit that I couldn't get past one hour into the game before I uninstalled it.

>Does anyone actually give a fuck?

I only give a fuck if Ubisoft uses their game to push heavy handed anti-white/Trump political rhetoric. Which I see as an inevitability because they think they have everything to gain from it.

If The Verge article is any indication, they're already setting Sup Forums up to take the fall for it.

Leftist have institutional control over universities, and therefore over most skilled industries with cultural influence. We will have to make our own red pilled material.

Things like Angry Goy and Ethnic Cleansing are a start, and these things always start small. Alt-Media and Alt-Tech in general needs to be supported and funded. Don't give any money at all to subhuman traitors.

I can think of two major games in just the past 5 months that had "evil white rednecks" as the primary villain
RE7 and Outlast 2.

If you have to ask, you already know the answer

Never underestimate the sheer stupidity and ignorance of normies, user.

Some people still do it, and you know it. There are console plebs on this board, just as there are ledditors, they pretend not to be but they are here.

The Cuban 4.99 meal deal nation strikes again.

are there any games where you play as crusaders and just slaughter mudslimes?

>2017 ad
>still playing video games
You brought this shit upon yourselves niggers, stop giving money to those cocksucking leaches.

>shitpost on Sup Forums
>report on your own shitposting
Modern journalism

Civ 5 is all i play