/Awan Brothers General/ ITT: we legitimately destroy the DNC & "RussiaHackedTheElection™!"

Put Seth Rich on the back burner for just one afternoon, you nincompoops (inb4 shariablue). You're not focusing on the actual, documented, verifiable happening — the one that's actually causing the "panic at the highest levels of the democratic-industrial complex" — The Awan Brothers.

>Gibbs_me_dat_rundown.exe
>Paki ITs bros working for Debbie Wasserman Schultz/DNC/Dem Congressman caught stealing tons of data
>Awan Brothers blackmailing
>Capitol Police open investigation
>Awan Brothers flee to Pakistan, seriously
>Meanwhile, DWS inexplicabley claims "they wuz gud boys, hindu nuffin!"
>DWS threatens Police Chief for collecting evidence against her Paki Bros, demanding Capitol Police return "a particular laptop". Sauce: youtu.be/Cfby0FYLBkM?t=1h24m24s
"Though on the surface Wasserman Schultz would have been a victim of Awan’s scam, she has inexplicably protected him, circumventing the network ban by re-titling him as an “adviser” instead of technology administrator."
dailycaller.com/2017/05/21/house-it-aides-fear-suspects-in-hill-breach-are-blackmailing-members-with-their-own-data/

"According to court documents, former congressional information technology (IT) aide allegedly threatened to have his stepmother’s Pakistani relatives kidnapped if she talked to U.S. law enforcement authorities."
dailycaller.com/2017/04/30/stepmom-says-house-it-scandal-figure-threatened-kidnappings-of-pakistani-kin/

"Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz threatened the chief of the U.S. Capitol Police with “consequences” for holding equipment that she says belongs to her in order to build a criminal case against a Pakistani staffer suspected of massive cybersecurity breaches involving funneling sensitive congressional data offsite.
dailycaller.com/2017/05/24/wasserman-schultz-threatened-police-chief-for-gathering-evidence-on-her-it-staffers-alleged-crimes/

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/05/22/sources-democratic-aide-suspected-of-major-security-breach-under-government-protection-in-pakistan/
dailycaller.com/2017/03/01/pakistani-suspects-in-house-it-probe-received-4-million-from-dem-reps/#ixzz4aChUeg00?print=1
youtube.com/user/georgwebb
youtube.com/channel/UCrQ-wHKVi0JDWjQGcuoYnew
dropbox.com/s/12efgumhul3puw8/imran-awan-ls_disclosure-staff-2016-annual-report-10491_1472772697.pdf?dl=0
dailycaller.com/2017/05/24/wasserman-schultz-threatened-police-chief-for-gathering-evidence-on-her-it-staffers-alleged-crimes/
youtu.be/Cfby0FYLBkM
youtube.com/watch?v=Cfby0FYLBkM&feature=youtu.be&t=2461
youtu.be/i_kELmGVLU8
imgur.com/qqLISuE
youtube.com/watch?v=Cfby0FYLBkM&feature=youtu.be&t=5062
archive.is/59uY9
catholiccharitiesdc.org/document.doc?id=7
archive.is/ziumn
archive.fo/np7nI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Let this sink in: DWS is attempting to obstruct a criminal investigation into her former IT Admins

-who had root access to everything she and dozens of Congressmen did on their computers... for years

-who has known ties to Hezbollah

-who is allegedly blackmailing aforementioned congressman

-who has threatening to kidnap their own stepmother

-and, as though that weren't enough, WHO HAVE FLED THE COUNTRY AND ARE CURRENTLY UNDER THE PROTECTION OF THE PAKISTANI GOVERNMENT?!?!?!?

dailycaller.com/2017/05/22/sources-democratic-aide-suspected-of-major-security-breach-under-government-protection-in-pakistan/
>B-but, his name was Seth Rich, tho.
Right, it's all loosely related, but since Rich is debunked™ in the #currentyear, ignore that, it'll be tied together in the weeks/months ahead. Awan Brothers should be your only focus, anything else is a slide thread.

Screencap this, it's the only time I'll guide you down the right track, make it count.

>...Initializing /AwanBrothersGeneral/

I'll bite.

Oh, by the way, Awan Brothers were paid over $4 million.
dailycaller.com/2017/03/01/pakistani-suspects-in-house-it-probe-received-4-million-from-dem-reps/#ixzz4aChUeg00?print=1

>Pic related are just some of the 80+ congress(wo)men who've had their networks breached by Awan Brothers.

>It's just a coincidence™ that many of these names are pushing RussiaHackedTheElection™ the hardest.

Explain how this ties in to Seth Rich and why I should care.

I'm pity bumping you for now.

bump why tf doesn't pol give the awan story the time of day?
rather be in a "lol white bois can't even compete" thread?

If you'd bothered to read any of the above you wouldn't be asking the second part. Pity's appreciated anyhow.

Murder aside, this is arguably more juicy than Seth Rich. At the moment, it's far more damaging and actually has legitimate proof — it's just being buried by the media-induatrial complex. If we mobilized talking about the Awan Brothers, noting everything above, they can't dismiss it as a "debunked™ conspiracy theory" like they've done with Seth Rich.

Though all of this should have gone without saying.

Honestly it's probably because OP gave a pretty shit and non compelling quick rundown.

Someone needs to reconstruct this.

The most important part of a rundown is laying out motives.

This OP is dick dancing around the various motives like a faggot.

Just state your case and people will participate.

I was being facetious.

Should have gone without saying.

there were threads on this a few weeks ago, im going to try to find them. anybody have any awan caps in the mean time?

>It's almost like there's hidden forces shepparding a herd.

Great point! Now's your time to shine! Show us that world-class initiative we keep hearing about and undance the dick post so that others will actually participate!

be_the_change.gif.png.mp4

here we go archive.is/yCwee

Bump. this is the first Ive even heard of this story.

youtube.com/user/georgwebb

awan bros were hillary's hackers, they helped her keep tabs on everyone around her by intercepting their communications and tracking their movements
they are known bad guys, and they are being protected

I'm posting on my phone.

I'm giving bumps and feedback because I care.

keep this bumped i'm surprised how many of these anons there are i thought more people knew about this
pls read thread from a few months back here for a rundown

bump

bump

Exactly, and unfortunately you're not alone. Let's change that.

>Awan Brothers are being protected
Yep, very effectively to this point. It's amazing, really.

this is perhaps more important than seth rich simply for the fact that the media isn't even touching this one and it's weeks old
seth rich has many questions and keep digging because we are seriously close
but also push awan and dig too
i know you are unironically sleepy and tired of false hopes but i assure you this is what brings down the white of babylon and obongo and the gang

Unsurprisingly, this threads getting slid like crazy. Already to page 8. Unreal.

what's up with that file name

Ill bite. Quick rundown?

Also why isn't any of the trump followers tweeting or talking about this if it is weeks old?

i need more investigation to support you, but this could be huge. Nevertheless dont forget seth rich

Bump

because (((they))) are good at what they do

>what's up with this thread getting silently saged

GIBS_ME_DAT_Rundown.exe literally in the OP

KEEP DIGGING LADS!!!!!!!!

That´s what happens when your quick rundown isn't quick.

Facetious filename I presume.

This thread will fall off soon most likely, when a new one goes up try to do this, whoever creates it (I can't from my phone).

First, make it seem like a huge happening. You'll get more initial bumps.

State that shills are sliding this harder than Seth Rich.

Give a quick rundown that focuses on motive. Even if not fully proven, posit motive on all sides.

Needs to read like a story not a collection of facts that the reader must string together.

Then we'll have a thread that will stay up.

Shills will already have memes ready and will try to claim you're just bumping the Seth Rich, you're a shill, etc. They've seen this thread by now and are preparing, guaranteed.

That's my advice but if this thread gains traction might not be necessary.

I'll bump it. more fires will split their efforts to cover up everything

Go to George Webb's Youtube channel. He's been digging on Awan bros for a while.

See the DailyCaller article and video. The fear in DWS' demeanor is unmistakable. She wants that laptop back. Threatened the poor chief with consequences and slammed her binder shut when she yielded back her time.

A must see.

another awan thread from march
archive.is/OsZ2w

bump
awan and rich
everything else is fucking gay leave it alone you can go back to your race bait threads next week

very nice

Does he have a single quick rundown video? Or is it all piecemeal like he's hoping the FBI is hanging on his every word taking notes?

Bump

> Too fact based to Sup Forums

Awesome, got sources?

someone get it to george webb
youtube.com/channel/UCrQ-wHKVi0JDWjQGcuoYnew

Bump, this is incredibly important.
But we cant give up on the Seth Rich case either.

dropbox.com/s/12efgumhul3puw8/imran-awan-ls_disclosure-staff-2016-annual-report-10491_1472772697.pdf?dl=0

get the pdf there or just look for his financial disclosures on the fec website

sceptical bump

Flugit, have a blumpfk

it's both right now
we've got them on their heels with rich, now hit from the other side
it'll take all our efforts but it must be done
bump all seth rich, awan threads

pls look at archives in thread
they are better rundowns than OPs

Muslim spy ring in House
>Awan brothers are named: Imran, Jamal and Abid. (A 4th brother and two wives of the Awan's are also believed to be involved).
>Originally installed in congressional positions by Greg Meeks who is widely regarded as the most corrupt member of congress.
>Jackie Speier and Debbie Wasserman Schultz also requested top secret clearance for the Awan brothers.
>The Awans are Pakistani Nationals not US citizens.
>Awans worked for 31 different congressional democrats and notably 21 burglaries of these congressional offices hare alleged to have occurred.
>Awans worked under congressional members who work for top secret level congressional committees (DHS, Foreign affairs, Select intelligence committee).
>The 4 Awan brothers are rarely seen at congressional staff meetings.
>Awans are paid 2X the median salary of congressional staffers in similar positions
>Total pay to family 4-5mil
>Awans operated an external server, which is against all protocols concerning secured government information
>Awans had special access to the White House for Visas
>It is believed that the Awan server houses Hillary’s Enemies list in association with tracking information
>At least 1 of the Awan brothers operated a Fake Car dealership which shows signs of money laundering
>Since the 21 congressional burglaries, the Awans have fled to Pakistan
>Awans held their step mother prisoner in a Springfield, Virginia home, also hacked and monitored her phone
>It is believed that the Awans are part of a network feeding a global information grid in association with overseas rat-lines
>Rat-lines are routes for weapons smuggling, drug smuggling, human trafficking, organ harvesting, and sensitive information
>Awans have links to drug lines from Pakistan to Turkey, connected to Hezbolla figure, Al-Attar, and exiled Turkish national Gulen.
>Gulen operates Madrassas all over the World and is believed to have been involved in the recent assassination attempt on Erdogan, the president of Turkey

I smell shilling to counter this thread

Have a bump

Link to sauce?

Well since Hannity can't talk about SR we should get him to discuss this crap. George Webb lays it out really well, maybe he could have him on his show.

very nice

BUMPED FOR SETH

Saved for distribution.

They are.. It's just not gaining traction. George Webb has been covering it in his YouTube series as well.
Also, Daily Caller is the only site really investigating this.

This ties in with Seth rich because people have been saying there is no way that Seth could have access to the info. However, in a wikileaks email the staffers are asking for the password of Debbie Wasserman Schultz iPad. They say to ask Imran (awan). They then seem to get it and open the iPad. So, it seems they were very careless with security.

That's 5+1 staffers that hacked the DNC in a couple months. One sent to wikileaks. The others are blackmailing.

the thing is not only to stay away from shill threads but also from ordinary bullshit threads.
things like kennedy assaniation, moon landing, holohoax threads
they will always be around. a dime a dozen. this shit awan and rich needs to be pushed hard right now or never

Bumping for justice

I think we need to tie this back down to Seth rich and not blow it out of proportions similarily to pizzagate.

We already got some spectator base for this murder case.

youtu.be/Cfby0FYLBkM

your thread just sucks, faggot

it's 1000000000000000.9999999999% all inter-linked to pizzagate, dnc, media collusion, bernie getting beat up, everything. it's not "like" pizzagate; rather, an extension.

pizzagate is real
why don't they ask about the pictures?

basic gestalt?

>gibs_me_dat_rundown.exe update install complete

WEW. Well done.

I agree its real but more people will join us under flag of american hero Seth Rich...

Sources?

it was a summary posted in march - do not have sources

Skip to 1:24:00 or so for the most important exchange between the police chief and Wasserman.

bump this slid shit niggers

"Awan Brothers" doesn't need to be tied into anything right now. It stands on it's own better than pizzagate and Seth Rich rich now, mainly because it's 100% verifiable/accurate/occuring and not 80% supposition.

Not enough people know about Awan Bros. Think about it, which would Media Matters/Brocketeers/ShariaBlue rather we push?

>... and now you know why Awan has been buried by these shiny objects.

yeah, but we need to be careful

this case looks rock solid
pizzagate... not so much, its been too long since we had pizzagate thread here.

agreed

Guys, think that following this is wrong.

Just for the reason that Kim is going to USA testify next week. We pretty much have time until then.

We can come back to awan brothers after that. Seriously, prioritize.

First I've read in depth on this. Excellent work. So corrupt

page 1 to 5 in a blink of an eye
somebody is upset about awan being on the board

Get those reddit fags to push it enough and Hannity may pick it up, he's got to be pissed about getting BTFO the Seth Rich story.

Time linked to DWS segment: youtube.com/watch?v=Cfby0FYLBkM&feature=youtu.be&t=2461

What's even more bizarre is the lack of shill posts on here.

Even the most mundane threads are swimming with shills right now.

It's a bit creepy tbqh.

>on here
I mean in this thread.

>kim testifying next week
says who

bump

For anyone wanting some more detail, search for George Webb on YouTube and watch his videos. He actually acquired a classified blackberry device from a staffer today in DC and is going around talking to Congress critters.

youtu.be/i_kELmGVLU8

Actual, tangible evidence in hand that demonstrates data leaks via remote synchs of staffer/Congressional computers

bumpagain

Holy shit, what a fucking cunt.

She is clearly pussyfooting around saying "REEEE YOU CAN'T HAVE MY COMPUTER," while he clearly states that under certain circumstances they fucking can.

It's so painfully obvious shes hiding something.

since there are no shills...

imgur.com/qqLISuE

Meganon already said that we need to focus murder, Rich family spokerperson and people who ordered murder.

I've been noticing that all day
>Sup Forums actually able to work
something weird going on - white hats helping?

better link: youtube.com/watch?v=Cfby0FYLBkM&feature=youtu.be&t=5062

>Debbie Wasserman Schultz
A jew who is jewing.

That's all by design, user. This ties at least a 2nd degree connection to Seth Rich but involves leaked data of at least 80 congressmen and their staff for years, Paki Intel and most definitely ties to Clinton in some way.

CHRIS DONATELLI OPENED LOU'S CITY BAR.

archive.is/59uY9

CHRIS DONATELLI AND JOHN PODESTA ATTENDED THE SAME CHARITY:

catholiccharitiesdc.org/document.doc?id=7

THEY ALSO BOTH DONATED TO CHILDREN'S NATIONAL:

archive.is/ziumn

Bauman and Brock are friends.
archive.fo/np7nI
Brock and Podesta are friends too.
What about catholicism?
Also I think Brock has bf or had.

did megaupload user speak of awan i forget?

Pretty sure Webb has physically been to all of those locations

Dem princess is a petulant bitch, who would have guessed?

i haven't seen it. if you have a link, lemme know. i'll go back thru his channel tonite

I don't think. so at last didnt mention it

It was mostly about Bauman, SEIU, DC police department, etc...
he seemed confident that Kim will follow through. I got a proof of it.

>Ignore these verifiable facts
>Because 400lb hackers EDM album is THAT good
Yeah, totally! I'm feeling verrry sleeeppppy too!!!!!!!!

We got nothing to lose by not focusing on
awan brothers. We can ride the hype and dig into it too after Kim starts the game.

You got ok number of replies of Seth Rich threads get more. Its a sign people are more interested in it than in awan.