Anyone want a Free Ride from Taxi of Peace?

Anyone want a Free Ride from Taxi of Peace?

>Manchester attack brings anguish for parents whose children remain unaccounted for more than 36 hours after bombing

>Dozens of families have launched desperate appeals to find loved ones still missing after a bomb killed 22 last night

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_India_Flight_182
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>A desperatedad drove “through the night” in a bid to find his teenage daughter and her boyfriend who are still missing after thesuicide attack at Manchester Arena last night.

>Young couple Chloe and Liam, from South Shields, South Tyneside, have been missing since the blast at Manchester Arena last night.

>Both sets of parents left their housesat 4amand drove to Manchester in a bid to trace the teens.

>Chloe’s dad Mark Rutherford said: “We don’t know anything. We are at the Etihad station just waiting for news. I drove through the night to get here.
>“My wife phoned me and said ‘something’s happened in Manchester’.”Amy Ridley, Chloe’s best friend, told ITV News Tyne Tees: “I want to hear my best friend’s voice again and make sure her and her boyfriend are okay.

>“I love them both and wouldn’t know what to do without them.”

>Dawn Finnigan shared an emotional appeal for information on Twitter, saying both Chloe and Liam’s families are “desperate for news”.

Courtney Boyle, 19 and Philip Tron, 32

Courtney Boyle and her stepdad Philip Tron have not been seen since last night’s attack.

Mum Deborah wrote a desperate Facebook appeal for information shortly after the blast.

She said: “My daughter Courtney Boyle and partner Philip Tron have gone missing tonight in an attack at Manchester tonight please share and help find them I need them home safe.”

The devastated mum later added: “Courtney Boyle and Philip Tron have not been found I am in Manchester waiting for news!!!!!!”

Courtney is a Crimonology and Psychology student at Leeds Beckett University.

Deborah is in Manchester waiting on news of the pair.

If this is true, this is a new level of calculation and savagery. At what point do the people rise up and do something?

boycott muzlim businesses and taxis. That will really hurt the muztards.

patronizing muslim businesses funds terrorism that murders you kids.

Free Muslim taxis for lolis to Rotherham more likely

Kek how does it feel knowing your daughters and gfs are getting TAXI'D by Mohammed? Brexit is a meme

>muslim

Look at that pos mudslime, I bet he's raping her rn.

If i were Phillip, I would have seen this as an opprotune opprotunity to murderrape Courtney.

Someone here lives in Manchester?

>blow up concert
>send out the not all mudslimes apologists
>step it up a notch and offer free taxi rides
>taxi actually picks up historical girls and transports them in to the sex trade while the city is in chaos

Perfect plan.

took em home for free alright...

It's pajeets not Imans that pretty much always drive taxis tho.

get Tommy Robinson on this he knows the truth think of the children stay safe and never ever buy a kebob in your life anons

Wtf??
Thats a Sihk!!! Nothing to do with muslims!!!!
In fact, one of the most peacefull religions in the world

lol they're all on welfare. they only have jobs as fronts for their criminal activities.

They dont. There is literally nothing you could do to Europe that could propel them in to having a spine. They cant even fight back when they are assaulted. There is no coming back. They are Dodos, they will happily stand by while they are eradicated.

She definitely got a "ride"

#notallcabdrivers soon my friend

>Sikhs
>peaceful
nice meme

No one believed me. The missing children are replacing the goats in mohammads basement.

>Free Psychologist soon!

Who is this?

What a wonderful world, ay?

*shoot self in head*

Lurk more, faggot. It's Elsa Jean, the Yank whore of "BLACKED" fame with the abnormally large hands.

Hot

what the fuck they're not even trying anymore

if that was actually planned it could end up being a catalyst for DEUS VULT

>be average Muslim
>kidnapping is kinda hard after earlier incidents
>great idea!
>blow up a concert
>grab kids as they flee and as people are in a panicked state of confusion
just wew lad

>Courtney Boyle, 19 and Philip Tron, 32
Rampant degeneracy

>Yesterday
>Muslim drivers were offering free rides!

>Tomorrow
>Not all Muslim drivers kidnapped those kids, some didn't even molest them!

>Day after
>Muslim psychologist offering free therapy for the kidnapped and ptsd

>Day after after
>????
>PROFIT!!!

TAXI OF PISS

>american education

Allah distributing spoils early

It was a sikh offering free taxi rides, not a mudshit.

we know that the sikhs are in on it, too.

a shitskin is a shitskin

that's a very feminine looking dude... and her outfit. she should have worn a thong or no panties.

Lol. Felt like trolling so I paged through three days of their Twitter feed. They took that tweet down.

Sikhs hate pakis more than whites do

I notice it always teachers making comments in the news is that normal?

>Holmes Chapel Comprehensive School, told Express.co.uk that police have confirmed their pupil was one of 22 to die in Manchester Arena on Monday night. Headteacher Dennis Oliver, told Express.co.uk

Chris Upton, of Tarleton Community Primary School, said: "Saffie was simply a beautiful little girl in every aspect of the word."

Peter Rawlinson, deputy headteacher at Bishop Rawstorne, told CNN that Callander's family called the school with the news.

>The Principal of Bury College, where Atkinson was a student, told CNN that the community was "shocked and saddened."

I remember when this story popped up in the new and it sounded like a big scam
>Hett's close relationship with his mother made headlines last year when he posted about her knitting on Twitter.

It's not a meme bruv

>kneeling to the msm

>Sikhs hate pakis more than whites do
if there was a button on my desk that caused a nuclear holocaust in a mudshit country i would be open palm slamming it without hesitation

would sikhs do this?

Free muslim taxi rides :)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_India_Flight_182

I love how you think anyone in your country gives a shit when your medias report on more than 1000 rapes commited by """"""""""""""Asian"""""""""""" gangs on white children a year.

F. I hope they kill them before they rape them, not after

>Rotherham child sexual exploitation scandal
>It was first documented in the early 1990s, when care-home managers investigated reports that children in their care were being picked up by taxi drivers
really makes you think

Any updates on the status of the missing besides the msm and their families calling for their return? Where are the authorities on this? Fuck sake, the military has been deployed.

they're recently missing, might have a slight chance not becoming a victim of ficki ficki..

400 more years of it and maybe theyll do something when Europeans are only 15% of the population of their homelands.

>1985
If we go back 32 years we can probably find a leaf making a decent post, too

probably would yeah

well then sikhs are bros

How many of your taxis are mudslime driven?

google "Horrific Betrayal" and laugh/cry your eyes off.

Free Muslim cab rides!

One way trip to Rotherham

So how many are still missing 6?

>If this is true, this is a new level of calculation and savagery.
>calculation
Nah, just a quick opportunity

The ride never ends

>(((Cosmopolitan)))

LMAO

The authorities don't want to be called racist for pointing the finger at the good Muslim taxi drivers who offered free one way rides to Rotherham

It's better to let a couple of lolis disappear into sex slavery then it is for the government to appear to be racists

with him tied down on the bed you couod easily inject some air bubbles in his carotid.

hey youdumb nigger that's a sikh not a muslim
sikhs consider muslim as their worse enemy
they pretty much do the opposite of what Dune Coons do

get your fact straight cosmopolitan use a picture of a sikh and called him a muslim instead of saying sikh

It saddens me when people do not even bother googling what Sikhs are and how they are not muslims.

"Sikhism (/ˈsikᵻzəm/), or Sikhi[3] (Punjabi: ਸਿੱਖੀ Sikkhī, pronounced [ˈsJkːʰiː], from Sikh, meaning a "disciple", or a "learner"), is a panentheistic religion that originated in the Punjab region of the Indian subcontinent during the 15th century.[4][5] It is one of the youngest of the major world religions. The fundamental beliefs of Sikhism, articulated in the sacred scripture Guru Granth Sahib, include faith and meditation on the name of the one creator, unity of all humankind, engaging in selfless service, striving for social justice for the benefit and prosperity of all, and honest conduct and livelihood while living a householder's life."

If that guy is a Sikh, there's no safer taxi around.

LMAO. anybody willing to crudely photoshop FREE TAXI on a white van in spray paint as an homage to the free candy joke vans of old

Sounds like standard commie rhetoric

that would be racist, English people being at the forefront of progressive consciousness and politics far ahead of the EU decided to offer him 10 decades of underage pure Anglo-Saxon pussy to help him recover from his post-colonial predicament.

a fucking leaf not knowing what sikh is
typical cucknadian here

check the shit behind the lie cosmopolitan was peddling using sikhs to try and enforce they ideology of not all muslim

fuck wrong post meant to say to point at this one
you can't trust these kikes to tell the truth.

That's a daughter, with her step-dad.
Do keep up, m8.

Gross.

fucking Jew York Times

They're quite common, cause they won't work at places that won't let them leave and pray 5 times a day.

Except they don't want to give the government total control, have family values and they don't try to spread their ideas through violence.
They are hippies. Hippies who fight back if you cross them and have a long history of fighting off Muslims.

You stupid shitskin im not talking about the Sikhs

I'm talking about the additional children not killed and still missing and the claims that actual Muslim cab drivers have free rides

Or are you that dense not to know the difference?

You're getting pranked, bros

Thats where the hippies get their rhetoric but never actually practice it

Sikhs are based and bro tier

There is no way they are missing. This is fake news

link to that thread?

Of course they are going to go in a disguise and bonus points they get good press from idiots and when it comes out they become Sikhs :)

>historical girls

Like Joan of Arc?

That they are. Their whole religion is build around altruism.

>Muslims are an ethnicity that only racists oppose

Muslims were as well. They just didn't want to be photographed, curiously enough.

Media aren't talking about any of these at all.
What the fuck?

Fuck this fucking shit fuck MI5 and their entire fucking intelligence shit.

I swear to fucking god if kids were kidnapped out of this.

It wasn't just that one guy

Those 2 are confirmed dead

If the missing have been taken hostage, the media won't be allowed to say shit.

>1.drive around picking up desperate kids
>2.Abduct kids and harvest organs
>3.sell organs/stock the local harem

>After a long nights work retire to your own personal harem with £170,000 in cash and collect government benefits, life is good :) :) :)

Whats probably going to turn out is that there are going to be alot more "missing" kids but it will be dropped from any news outlets, lets see if Pierce Morgan pulls through for us

>avert your eyes to muslim rape gangs the cops are too pussy to go after
>avert your eyes to proof of an elite pedophile pandering network at work in British media/government/monarchy
>avert your eyes when FREE TAXI RIDES offered to underage girls who were attending a hedonistic concert resulted in them disappearing into some pakistani cabbie's sex dungeon

Whit kids fetch the highest price on the black market. There was a article about the middle east slave trade by isis that listed the price for different people. You could buy a little muslim girl for something like $300.

>free muslim taxi ride

You just know what's happened to those vulnerable white girls.