twitter.com/seanhannity/with_replies
>5/23 HANNITY AFTER SHOW: "I AM CLOSER TO THE TRUTH THAN EVER"
>"Not only am I not stopping, I am working harder."
twitter.com/seanhannity/status/867211447901851649
>RUMOUR: YOUNG MURDOCH SHUT DOWN HANNITY FROM TAKING SETH RICH CASE ONTO TV
archive.is/zjNkk
>SEAN HANNITY SHOW RADIO PROGRAM 5/23
youtu.be/pcMo0w9h46o?t=14m55s
(Begins 14:55, lots of talk for remainder of show)
>DAILYMAIL EXCLUSIVE: Rich family demands DC police reveal investigation
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4516416/DNC-staffer-Seth-Rich-family-demand-answers-cops.html
>5/23: KIM STATEMENT IS LIVE
>Offers testimony in US; Confirms Seth was "PANDA" contact
FULL statement: i.4cdn.org/pol/1495574011023.png

INSPIRATION
>These threads are dediciated to and in remembrance of Seth.
>May he and his family find peace and contentment from the resolution of all this
youtube.com/watch?v=xvLMtZg5HAA
>"Every fact changes the course of the history of facts. The true understanding of any organism, whether a high culture, a nation, or a man, is to see behind and underneath the facts of that existence, a soul which is expressing itself by means of, and often in opposition to, the external happenings. Only so can one separate what is significant from what is unimportant." ~ Francis Parker Yockey, IMPERIUM (U.S.A., 1948)
archive.org/details/Imperium_Audiobook/02_The_Two_Aspects_Of_History.mp3

LAST THREAD PREVIOUS (#23) PREVIOUS (#22) PREVIOUS (#21) PREVIOUS (#20) PREVIOUS (#19) PREVIOUS (#18) PREVIOUS (#17) PREVIOUS (#16) PREVIOUS (#15)

Other urls found in this thread:

fbi.gov/contact-us/field-offices/washingtondc/news/press-releases/fbi-offers-up-to-10000-reward-to-recover-stolen-weapons
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/weapons-stolen-from-an-fbi-vehicle-in-northeast-dc/2016/07/11/b2567600-47b0-11e6-bdb9-701687974517_story.html?tid=a_inl&utm_term=.fdcac07e7b17
archive.is/pMMh2
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Dotcom
mediaite.com/online/kim-dotcom-tried-to-hack-into-seth-richs-email-after-claiming-to-have-evidence-of-conspiracy/
boards.Sup
twitter.com/skjultster/status/864484292898025472
washingtonpost.com/opinions/were-seth-richs-parents-stop-politicizing-our-sons-murder/2017/05/23/164cf4dc-3fee-11e7-9869-bac8b446820a_story.html
archive.is/p9iCY
dailycaller.com/2017/05/24/wasserman-schultz-threatened-police-chief-for-gathering-evidence-on-her-it-staffers-alleged-crimes/
strawpoll.me/13034542/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

For Seth Rich

KIM DOTCOM FULL STATEMENT
Posted May 23, 2017

Sorry there was a gap between old one and new one, back up and rolling down the mountainside again
Crush all liberals in your path with truth and do not stop beating the drum of justice until Seth's investigation is resolved

Dude has lost his mind.

nobody cares about sean hannedy. i bet he's the OP.

Well, Sean isn't afraid to name names, I'll give him that.

sean is finna be woke man

Not sure if this is related in any way but putting it out there because maybe someone has additional info. This occurred less than 2 miles from where Seth was found, on the same night, during the same timeframe when Seth would have been walking the streets. It seems this is still unsolved.

fbi.gov/contact-us/field-offices/washingtondc/news/press-releases/fbi-offers-up-to-10000-reward-to-recover-stolen-weapons

>Liberal fascism

Nice work user
bump

Bump, Shawn's the man

Reminder that any shareblue shill can get ~$200000 and basically instant hero status for selling out their employers
Just provide any memo implicating your employers are telling you to cover up Seth Rich's murder
Bet you're too stupid to capitalize on such an opportunity, commies

that's interesting
who breaks into an FBI special agents car and gun lock box?

That just means they're getting more by staying loyal to their masters.

They don't even pay their useful idiots and house niggers a decent salary

If you haven't noticed, every liberal-saturated field pays peanuts

Rope soon for you, it's all coming out shill cunt.

but then you'd get "robbed" with several gunshots to the back.

>being this retarded

1 - shareblue isn't even shilling on Sup Forums
2 - Seth Rich died in a robbery, there isn't any conspiracy
3 - even if Seth Rich is a conspiracy and shareblue is shilling on Sup Forums, why would they tell their shills that Seth Rich's death was a conspiracy?

DNC gave Media Matters a large amount of Cash recently.

Look into DNC connections to China, which also ties into Shareblue.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

If he wasn't such a neocon pussy, I might care. Maybe.

They pay them by not assasinating them as long as they keep quiet. Between your life and $200000 the choice is pretty obvious.

Haven't been keeping up with the Seth rich stuff what has happened and what is Kim dot com

>who breaks into an FBI special agents car and gun lock box?

Exactly. Seems the timeframe for the burglary changed too. July 11th DC police said

>between 6:45 a.m. and 7:49 a.m

washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/weapons-stolen-from-an-fbi-vehicle-in-northeast-dc/2016/07/11/b2567600-47b0-11e6-bdb9-701687974517_story.html?tid=a_inl&utm_term=.fdcac07e7b17

FBI says

>between 12:00am and 2am

Not sure it means anything just interesting it's on the same night and so close to where Seth was found.

Always archive known sources of clickbait. If site, dump on archive.is; if youtube video, rewrite domain in url to hooktube.com

archive.is/pMMh2

My brother is a cop in Denver. They've had a number of thefts involving weapons in cruisers. We have a big problem, which is going unreported, of gun shop thefts. A group of people has been stealing large trucks, suburbans, whatever, and then running them into gun shops at night, through the wall, and loading up another vehicle with guns. It takes them like five minutes

oh neat,
WaPo places the crime AFTER Seth's death now

Yeah, no shock WAPO is the "paper of record" fighting hardest on this. Knives out with major hitpieces published on Kim and Hannity today

Hannity: "They want this show done. They want me off of Fox. They want Fox done."
I love that he learned even more from Trump on how to fight.

Palmieri said on july 9th:

>Ingersoll community garden is in full bloom.

This seemed a little out of character for her usual postings.

Could this be a call to action for the assassin?

Saw that too.....is it in DC or NYC though?

>Kim dot com
Some criminal who became rich through fraud during the dot com bubble, decided to change his name to Dotcom, lives a "luxurious" lifestyle (aka constant partying, buying boats and helicopters), constantly breaks the law (for example by speeding at 150km/h at a 50km/h zone), does corrupt illegal things like funding politicians illegaly and is basically 100x worse than everything Sup Forums accuses Hillary of doing, but it's ok because he claims to have evidence of Seth Rich's murder conspiracy

He's basically mentally ill
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Dotcom

In their defense, WaPo report was first (7/11/16) and it quotes DC police spokeswoman. FBI is from 7/22/16.

I don't think it has anything to do with SR, but you never know what autists are aware of on here.

Also, he tried to hack Seth Rich's email after claiming to have the evidence
mediaite.com/online/kim-dotcom-tried-to-hack-into-seth-richs-email-after-claiming-to-have-evidence-of-conspiracy/

This guy is a person who isn't afraid to lie

he sounds defeated. they got him.

Ill bump, even if someone can just verify this as unrelated.

JUSTICE FOR SETH RICH = JUSTICE FOR AMERICA

So it appears that Dotcom claimed to have evidence of contact between Seth Rich and Wikileaks, and then attempted to hack into Rich’s email in order to gather that evidence.

It is likely that Dotcom planned to forge illicit emails between Rich and Wikileaks, and release both real and forged emails together. When he failed to access the Gmail account, he issued a statement with no new information and stated he would no longer talk about the case.

>liberal "fascism"
he keeps using that word but I'm not sure he knows what it means...

agree, but the contradiction in time b/w FBI and PD bugs me,
will keep it noted

GET THE FUCK IN HERE
boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/126938921#p126938921126938921

At least he's in good enough spirits to joke about his career ending

You know we have IDs on this board, right?

Lies, Deceptions. Doesnt mention kim lawyering up. Doesnt mention Hannity is still fighting for this case.
You are fake news.
Bump for Seth Rich

>dude if Seth is the leaker that means dnc killed him

Could just have been a failed robbery but he just happened to be the leaker
Calling this a conspiracy theory is silly. Sean isn't saying the dnc killed Seth

It has to be a good pillow

yeah, retard
I was posting a citation from that article

Be nice, he's new.

Welcome to Shareblue, please make sure to change your VPN before replying to yourself in the future.

>failed robbery
>nothing taken except the keys to his apartment

K

Its not. My wife works at bed bath and beyond cooperate and told me it has an F rating.

KYS Shill faggot

>still trying to spin this
>so desperate that you cling to whatever fact you can to keep the story going
Hannity has issued a statement saying he won't talk about the case further out of respect for the family, and Kim has gone completely silent. Kim overall is a person full of shit. Look at his entire career. It's all full of lying and backstabbing whoever he can.

>everyone who doesn't share my opinion is a shill!!
nu/pol/ get out
go support your israeli puppet on r/the_donald

Hannity live on radio

Holy fuck, watching T_D trying to "analyze" my posts you all capped, is horrific. First they tried to claim you wouldn't need that much storage for the size of Rich's dump... interestingly enough, I never implied Rich was the ONLY dump. In fact, I suggested the opposite. Wastes of sperm those dudes...

Anyway, one other thing I wanted to highlight. Remember when Assange proved that the govt. can mask hacks, viruses, etc. and make it look like it was from any country they choose, including Russia? Keep this in mind because you're entertaining way too many shill posts, still injecting Russia and you have one rebuttal you could make that shuts down every argument they'd have...

If we already, factually know that the US can change the originating source of anything and proof of their ability to do so with even directions on doing so, are now publicly available for all to read/absorb, then how could anyone trust the same people who CAN MAKE ANYTHING LOOK LIKE IT WAS RUSSIA, when they tell you, "IT WAS RUSSIA". I mean, this isn't hard shit to figure out here. Anyone with a brain wouldn't be combating you with "Russia" talking points regurgitated from CNN.

It's the same people who want the IRS to release the remaining tax returns in audit, yet are fucking ignorant enough to trust the IRS's audit summary, like it's solid gold, when we know they factually and ILLEGALLY TARGETED, AUDITED AND FINED, specific demographics, like Christians and Conservatives. Fucking unreal sometimes.

You're awe fully invested in this being that you live in a third world shithole discount Lithuania

or you're a shill using a proxy

WITnessedddd

shill

What about the Roger Ailes case? Is there a role Media Matters played in that?

>awe fully
t. American

Because I have empathy for Seth Rich's family. This is only hurting them. Why wouldn't I do something to help them out?

Poor sean... he was the last one who dared to mention Seth Rich to the masses.

He's baaaaaack....

If the family just wanted to let things go why would they hire a private investigator? Huh hotshot shill lets see you talk your way around that one you proxy fag

They hired an FBI agent to shoot him and the agent reported his car was burglarized so he would have an excuse if the ballistics matched up.

Gotta defend /ourguy/.

What would happen if Trump tweeted pic related?

HE IS AMONG US

What about the bruises and the nuckles?

>He's basically mentally ill
FEMALE SHILL. We all have mental illness
twitter.com/skjultster/status/864484292898025472
Puts out reward to find Seth Rich Killer. Writes #SethRich last week. But sure, Seth Rich was not a wiki-leaks source.

>1 post by this ID

>This is only hurting them.
Finding the killers/truth about their sons murder is hurting them?

pretty sure he doesnt rape kids you smelly latvian

That's their own business. They have said multiple times that they're tired of the conspiracy theories and that those just hurt them.

washingtonpost.com/opinions/were-seth-richs-parents-stop-politicizing-our-sons-murder/2017/05/23/164cf4dc-3fee-11e7-9869-bac8b446820a_story.html

Always archive known sources of clickbait. If site, dump on archive.is; if youtube video, rewrite domain in url to hooktube.com

archive.is/p9iCY

>Crush all liberals in your path with truth and do not stop beating the drum of justice until Seth's investigation is resolved
No need to be so partisan. Many bernouts / lefty/pol/ types support the cause. Truth.

they're paid off by the DNC

No, but politicizing their son's murder is.

Worthwhile to look into the Debbie Wasserman Schultz meltdown/Awan laptop thread, sir?

>Imagine living in a nightmare that you can never wake up from. Imagine having to face every single day knowing that your son was murdered. Imagine you have no answers — that no one has been brought to justice and there are few clues leading to the killer or killers. Imagine that every single day, with every phone call you hope that it’s the police, calling to tell you that there has been a break in the case.
>Imagine that instead, every call that comes in is a reporter asking what you think of a series of lies or conspiracies about the death. That nightmare is what our family goes through every day.
>Our beloved son Seth Rich was gunned down in the early hours of July 10, 2016, in his Washington, D.C., neighborhood of Bloomingdale. On the day he was murdered, Seth was excited about a new job he had been offered on Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign.

t. Seth Rich's parents

Most likely also a bit naive. They have a proffesional manipulator as their spokesman now.

Who better to interrogate him than the FBI

Yes. Link?

How about reading their own words then?
archive.is/p9iCY

we are just looking for answers, (((they))) are politicizing it. If there was nothing there why not just let the investigation go forward. Worst case we track down a couple dindus and help clean up the gentrifying neighborhood.

as a family,
they need to push the PD to release more details about this crime or it will just continue

Yyyyuuuppp.

It's thanks to William LeFaggot

>naming Soros/Clinton/Brock just like that
is /ourguy/ actually one of us ?

So? I'm pretty sure he would if he had the opportunity, looking at his biography.

dailycaller.com/2017/05/24/wasserman-schultz-threatened-police-chief-for-gathering-evidence-on-her-it-staffers-alleged-crimes/

he wouldn't, because he's a cuck.

This is too retarded for shilling. It's just really shit bait.

>we are just looking for answers
>SETH RICH WAS A FALSE FLAG
>THE DNC KILLED SETH RICH
>SETH RICH WAS THE WIKILEAKS LEAKER, RUSSIA NARRATIVE = FALSE
no, this is absolutely politicizing his murder

Prove any of my statements wrong

Not joking, buy one of there pillows. You can get a 2 pack of the premium ones for $100 and they will change the way you sleep. One of the best purchases I've made in a long time.

Sean Hannity IS Sup Forums

Not their call to make. Seth gave his life for this country, and the country owes him a fair and thorough investigation. Honestly the family's opinions don't even matter.

Why use a proxy

>We also know that many people are angry at our government and want to see justice done in some way, somehow. We are asking you to please consider our feelings and words. There are people who are using our beloved Seth’s memory and legacy for their own political goals, and they are using your outrage to perpetuate our nightmare. We ask those purveying falsehoods to give us peace, and to give law enforcement the time and space to do the investigation they need to solve our son’s murder.
- The family's own words

strawpoll.me/13034542/