EU will send troops to Poland and Hungary

Followed by waves of niggers to take their jobs and rape their women.

google.com/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4511928/amp/EU-threatens-Poland-Hungary-SANCTIONS.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yzbCkHxNxvc
strawpoll.me/13034542/
hrlibrary.umn.edu/instree/GAres3314.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think that European Union underestimates our eternal butthurt

You will be diversified

Never change Poland, never change.

No, burger, we will not be enriched.
We will accept millions of white, highly-educated migrants from the Western Europe that hate islam and diversity.

youtube.com/watch?v=yzbCkHxNxvc

And our politicians are not fucking retarded, they might be ineptitude at economy and business, but that can't be said about islam and nonwhite refugees. We even had discussion in our parliament that Sweden has 50 no-go zones and rapefugees bring to Europe diseases unknown here for centuries.

Do it niggerfaggots send your Soldiers and try. The us soldiers and mudslimes will fuck your wives while you invade a country that is niggered yet

>Sanctions
>troops

Fun topic and all but the EU is absolutely not planning to deploy troops to poland or hungary.

Fun topic and all but the EU doesn't have a single troop

> 37%
Feels fucking awful...

lol I totally forgot we had a massive presence in Germany still, I might cross deck and enlist in the Army so I can fuck some Hildy's while Han's is getting his shit pushed in by Poles resisting cultural enrichment

Watcha gonna do, Pitrovich? Throw pork sausages at our army?

Oh wait. That would actually repel them.

Someone shop a deaths head stalhelm on finlandball

EU will shit itself

So an afro-mexican mutt dreams of gang raping white european chicks with his muslim rapefugee buddies? Nothing new here, non-whites usually like to cooperate when it comes to these things.

>be Poland
>exist for over thousand years
>during this time fight hundreds of war
>get partitioned and disappear from maps for 123 years
>start countless uprisings during occupation
>44 years of commie occupation
>survive it all

And those faggots think they can undo us like these western nations by forcing us to take some shitskins ? Fucking kekers.

>will send troops to Poland
too good to be true.

being forced to go underground and conspire is what this nation needs to unite.
What would EU do when innocent european servicemen, diplomats and government officials started to get slaughtered in broad daylight?

>Throw pork sausages at our army?
>our army?

Your army?

>Oh wait. That would actually repel them.

>Great Britain

Great?

strawpoll.me/13034542/

I will gladly fight in the first kielbasa battalion.

Give em hell.

>Germany invading Poland again
>France is cucked again
>Britain stands alone again
Third time lucky ayyy lads?

Y'all need a new PiƂsudski.

I don't think threatening a nation that's already opposed to immigration is going to work.
The Jews and women in the European Union are out of touch.

God, I hope I get to kill Germans in WWIII like my grandfather did in WWII after you retards ivade Poland again looking to do another genocide on their land.

He massacred your ancestors in cold blood at Dachau when he saw the bodies stacked on railway cars like logs and I'd gladly follow in his footsteps.

Ignore the Swiss flag. Merica

#FreeHungary
#FreePoland
#FreeTheMandem

I wish I could photoshop this in some vampire hunters hand repelling a muslim

>force sanctions on 2 already unstable EU countries
>they start trading with non-eu countries (i.e britain)
>end up leaving the EU and deporting all their immigrants to germany

If a kraut told me to shoot at Poles, i would shoot at the kraut

Bumb

I just got a fucking perfect idea.

Poland and Hungary sound the call that any law abiding native born European that is sick of their politicians feeding their countries to refugees is welcome to come to Poland or Hungary.

White refugees from all western European nations that see what Brussels and Berlin are doing to Europe flock to Poland and Hungary en masse.

Poland and Hungary count them as their quota'd refugees. Both nations experience an economic and military boom from an influx of the smartest non-brainwashed peoples that Europe has left.

And the EU is told to go choke on a Jew cock because Poland and Hungary took refugees.

>Sanctions

Nothing will happpen

Glorious.

>fight for your country
What does that even mean in the current situation? I will fight for my country, but not for my government. If "fighting for Germany" means to fight for the """human rights""" of islamic rapefugees to enter Poland and Hungary and destroy those societies as well, fuck no, I will not take up arms on Merkel's behest.

EU does not have troops yet. Germany or France could send troops, but that would be aggression and not allowed by the UN charger.
>Calls upon all States to refrain from all acts of aggression and other uses of force contrary to the Charter of the United Nations and the Declaration on Principles

hrlibrary.umn.edu/instree/GAres3314.html

Poland already has 800,000 Ukrainian refugees.

>USA flag
>doesn't understand that international law is literally "might makes right"

They actually have a bigger military spending than yours, you absolute cuck.

shh don't tell him that
we are trying to bait germans into attacking us while we have NATO main command in the area
We're gonna curbstomp everything between Poland and Spain if they keep this bullshit

>Murican defending a country's own sovereignty

Are you ok burguer?

> 38

Jesus Christ, that low? Anything under 50% and I think you're in serious trouble on a national basis. How is country defined for these people? Do they mean the nation in terms of the state apparatus, or their fellow countryman, I wonder?

Fuck, Netherlands, wtf are you doing?
Sweden above 55%... so confused.

During this the U.S has a rise in ethno-nationalism and a genocide of every minority on the North American continent begins. Oh I wish that was true.

Well, during WW2 you lot were still isolationists. You could do yourselves a favor and just nip this in the bud early if it kicks off. You don't want to be the last white continent, do you?

Giz a loan.

The Winged Hussars will rise again

I would be ready to go to war if that happened, on the slavs side.

The dream is to begin slaying EU soldiers and muzzies alongside Slavs.

My grandfather fled Poland in 1939 and fought his way back. I pray I never have to flee but I will glady take up arms so that no Polish man woman or child ever has to suffer Germany again.

The U.S is already not white and Canada is well on it's way to diversityland. Getting rid of all minorities isn't happening any time soon.

READY TO FUCK

What is the point of taking in these worthless niggers and putting them in civilized countries? What do they offer?

>EU will send troops to Poland
that's literally war if true

nothing, and thats the point

Topkek

>muh six gorillian bodies

I'm sure the people of Poland and Hungary will be thrilled when me and my beady brethren rock up asking for asylum.

This.

800,000 too many, though maybe the girls can stay and continue there jobs as prostitutes and maids.

>not getting the joke

B-but there is no EU army