Religion is bad. Guns are bad

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
youtube.com/watch?v=JnCed-hb53E
theverge.com/2017/5/24/15685670/far-cry-5-setting-art-e3-2017-ubisoft
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/126922651/#126924944
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think they're trying to say that "Christianity is bad"

Outlast 2 is all about that. Crazy religious cult in the middle of Arizona complete with paedophile priest.
The attack on Christianity continues on. It's never any other religion.

If Far Cry 4 is any indication the antagonist of the story isn't actually the villain.

Pagan Min did nothing wrong.

Hey, I know this girl to the right

Due to the current political climate, I think they're not going to do that.

>I've never played a Far Cry game: The Thread

Glad I wasn't alone in thinking that!

Oh and here is a picture courtesy of the (((IGN))) lead content guy.

Who is on the bottom left sitting at the table?
Is that kid rock?

i hope theres an option to join them at the end of the game

so far every farcry game has been like this:

>main character is a pussy pacifist or weakling
>kill every single shit in your way
>you become the stuff you were fighting against

Kekekekekek I thought this was just a shitpost

Whites are back BADDER THAN EVER BEFORE

Social Engineering. They do this in Video Games all the time.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

thats a cool flag desu senpai

FarCry 4 the main "villain" wasn't a villain at all. It is an actual real plot twist in the game. Your two allies turn out to be insane when they attain power and make things worse.

I got BTFO seeing that.

But this is full-on accelerationist for videogame niggers and spics which is good

this.

>in white rural town, christians are lunatic cannibals who HATE MINORITIES
>in black inner city, dey all gud boiz dindu nuffins wrong
>in Wahabbized middle east, islam is the religion of peace that christian/apostate prisoner set HIMSELF on fire and burned to death in a cage

yeah, fuck white people

OH MY GOD GUYS. Can't you just see how DANGEROUS CHRISTIANITY IS!?!?!?! Seriously white christian rural americans are MORE dangerous then nail bombs and being decapitated.

This is great, the villains are always way more interesting than the protagonists in Far Cry series.
Who knows, it could backfire and actually subtly redpill some little shits who will play it.

Far Cry 2 had the Jackal, a superbly written character (the tapes are definite Sup Forums material)
Far cry 3 had Vaas, a crazy cunt, everybody loved him.
Far Cry 4 had Pagan Min, a faggot who talks alot, wears pink and shivs his own men.

Think about it, racial tensions are rising, and everyone is getting sick of the anti-white marxist multikulti bullshit everywhere.
And this is where Far Cry 5 comes in, it will have high test white men who will make kids like whites and militant Christianity again,
and if Ubishit go overboard with it, then the opposite will happen, and everyone will get polarized even more.

Either way, we win.

Make the same poster with jews instead. See if it creates outrage

That's only because he was Asian. Bad guys can only be white or Slav.

I'm already talking about this in a thread on Sup Forums. I can't wait to see how far Ubisoft tries to push anti-white stereotypes and moralize at the player. I might play this just to take a shot every time there's a poorly disguised Trump reference.

>meanwhile, the real bad guys in africa are the muslims

its always the same shit
white ppl are bad
religion is bad
guns are bad

these kind of faggots make me want islam to win. just so they will behead the faggots that makes these games

Okay who's responsible for this

>Pagan Min did nothing wrong

He really was right about everything.

When you read about his past with the protagonist's parents, you realize how fucked of a situation Min was put into.

I wonder (((who))) could be behind this? Hm....
Also, special thanks to the Frankfurt school for their contribution to this!

>the guy was a religious terrorist that wanted to massacre people
>the girl was a terrorist that wanted to turn the country into a literal cartel, destroy their own culture's traditions, and massacre people

>Guns are bad

Meanwhile the player fires off enough bullets and RPG rounds to supply a military base

You know, lads. At least it's a far cry game where white people aren't pussy materialistic tourists or literal faggots

It pisses me off when people getting triggered over this. That is actually what they want you to feel, they want conservatives to look like a bunch of cry baby. Have a fucking balls, best way to deal with this is not to give a fuck. We are better than these liberals.

Yeah, Ubisoft is secretly purplepilled, watch dogs 2's message backfired (or did it?)

> white or Slav
That's the same thing.

>yfw it takes the red skull route

Whoever the antag is, he'll be evil through and through.

Trust me. Ubisoft is completely incapable of sympathize with anybody on the right.

That's actually pretty badass pic

kek, is that Varg on the left?

What is this? More info?

>main character uses guns all the time
>"guns are bad mkay"
I don't believe you
Ubbisfot isn't dumb enough to push a guns r evil narrative

WYYYYYYYYYYY
PEEEEEEEEEEE
POEEEEEEEEEE
AHHHHHHHHHH

>Far cry 3 had Vaas, a crazy cunt, everybody loved him.

Vaas was actually a mindbroken male rape victim.

This really stimulated my neurons

>guns are bad
Pretty sure the protagonist will have guns also
>religion is bad
No argument here

Except for R6S Ubisoft are the shittiest tier for mainstream gaming. That said if they are not too much in your face with a political message in FC5 I don't see it too bad

>bad guys can only be white or white

What is the purpose of repeating yourself?

i like how shills on this board try to say that the jews push christianity
you have to pretty damn stupid to think that they push christianity in any way
when every day you have another example of them trying to destroy Christianity in any way they can

the stupidity of fedoras and pagan larpers astounds me

"Insane religious hicks" is nowhere near being a new thing or an attack on white Christians. It's an old fucking horror trope.

Fedoras are the pawns of the jew. They've been programmed to hate Christianity.

We have five threads on this topic already, and it belongs on Expect thirty aritlces tomorrow about the racists upset about this game, because fake game news sites are raiding us.

But Islam is perfectly okay though because brown people

The other farcrys were berty gud. Even far cry 4 had a good antagonist. Behind the kinda fruity behavior is a deep and calculating man who in the end was right about everything. Also, he was chinese.

Your choice boiled down to helping the muds form a theocratic crypto caliphate and genociding your own people. Or helping create the largest narco state since columbia.

The only real option was to admit pagan was right, let him fuck off, then murder the other two zealot retards in the golden path and take over the country.

Are you guys actually getting triggered over this.

white Christian redneck here. don't care. probably not buying though

I'm only upset about the fake game news posting all these bait threads and the mods not doing their job.

i know this. i think most of us know this.
but how can fedoras ACTUALLY think Christianity is jewish propaganda?
must be really simple minded and couldn't think past the fact that Jesus was born a Jew

Just sucks that they can't even leave our vidyas alone. These fucking kikes will never be satisfied.

Christianity is Roman propaganda with Jewish elements inherently incorporated.

It's distinctively anti-European. Was used to crush the cultures of the natives and enforce Roman sun worshipper monotheism on everyone.

You hate on the Americans because you jealous.

I can see the kotaku/ polygon article now:

>Why Far Cry 5 is upsetting white males, why we love that and why its good for the gaming industry as a whole!

>religion is bad
>guns are bad
Apart from the obvious bait thread which should be saged this is a prime example of marxist infiltration in media.

>Using statistics to cover up the reality of a successful cultural omnicide by Rome-backed Abrahamism

And here is the canon ending.
youtube.com/watch?v=JnCed-hb53E

>full-on accelerationist for videogame niggers and spics which is good
Accelerationism will not work. South Africa is the best example.

Who is this?

Maria Katasonova,
Nationalist-something-something

Christianity has been in Europe for 2000 years and will stay. When Christianity died the European identity died with it and with that came all the gay Propaganda and LGBT, globalism, easy divorce, feminism, less masculinity, communism, extreme progressivism and so on

some real SUBTLE symbolism. really activates my almonds
also these threads are probably made by the devs to drum up controversy just like ubi did with watch_dogs 2.
not that the replies actually matter of course, there will be 10 articles up within the week talking about how "evil Sup Forums racists are TOTALLY MAD about this game, here's why you should buy it"

Vidya is not pol fuck off

Never mind, I just realized that I can google.

For me, the ending where you waited 15 minutes and went with him to place Ahjay's mother's ashes was the canon ending. They then went on to slaughter the Golden Path and Ahjay ruled with a firm but fair hand.

>Christianity has been in Europe for 2000 years and will stay.
>and will stay
Russia is already all Secret-Muslim. Let's be blunt. Their churches are mosques.

>white
>rural america
>non-nu-male
>catholic
>pro-gun

Kek, I would bet my left testicle that they will make the villains in Far Cry 5 as irredeemably evil as possible. It's like you don't know Ubisoft.

man i'm so glad that they killed that commie brutally

Was meant for this.

Never realised how many european flags have crosses in them. fuck.

These character look really cool. What's the problem? Farcry 2 had mainly black antagonists. Farcry 3's villain was brown. Farcry Prima had you fighting brown cavemen. Farcry 4's antagonist was asian.

Whites are bad.

I don't care about the anti-gun or anti-Christianity angle, I just can't stand those faggoty hipster beards and haircuts!

Sup Forums is just a conservative Tumblr. Grow a pair you fags.

>statistics
i guess this how stupid people deal with confronting facts that they don't like
>just call it a statistic and imply that it's wrong!

Read the last 2 paragraphs. They are watching us.
theverge.com/2017/5/24/15685670/far-cry-5-setting-art-e3-2017-ubisoft

>Implying the Jews have never played both sides
Are you new?

>white
>slav

pick two

Outlast 2 is a grrat game though.... This isnt. Also, if I were to choose a good piece of horror I would always watch Satanist films like the excorsist and THE OMEN. Great history, and perfect execution.

This

These aren't real Christians. Christianity is a religion of peace!

> Another goes further: “I hope they at least give us an ******evil ******* so that I can have the option to join them. If that were the case I would gladly pay $70 dollars to have a degenerate-hunter simulator.”

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/126922651/#126924944
>Posted 35 minutes before that article was published

This.

Europe is Christian and only WE WUZ varg niggers would question it.

Do you think your ancestors gave one iota of a shit about Jews/negroes?

Christ, there's ANOTHER one?

This they're fishing for you's to showcase in their articles.

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/126922651/#126924944
Of course it was a fucking leaf.

No. What it went like was
"1 + 1 is 2"

"But red isn't green."

They used statistics that had no bearing on the issue. No shit Europe is primarily Christian now. Amazing what you can do when you go village to village putting everyone to the sword if they don't bow down to Abraham.

It's a bloody game, why are we so triggered about it. If they make it as badass as the last ones I'll be happy, I couldn't care less who the antagonist is or what fucking ethnicity it is, come on we aren't fuckin liberals are we? This shouldn't trigger us.

Journalists are digging up whatever they can to make it look like conservatives are freaking out about this.
But who gives a shit?

>people still buy AAA games

i dont care aas long as the protagonist isnt a nigger or a muslim.

Haha Reddit here. Finally a game where I can slaughter you /POL-tards!

They did the same thing with the Ghostbusters reboot. Sales wise all that matters is if the game is good or not. Considering it's Ubisoft though it's just gonna be some buggy garbage I'm sure.

>People are taking citations off Sup Forums
>People are taking citations off Sup Forums
>People are putting Sup Forums citations in "news" article
What has the world come to?
Why would anyone think that's a good idea?

IT DDDDDDAAAAAAAAARRRREEEE

>CHRISTIANITY IS BAD, GOYS!
>GUNS ARE BAD, GOYS!
>AMERICA IS BAD, GOYS!

the eternal jew works on...

We're so triggered about it because it influences normies, not us. It's basically propaganda