Possible Happening: Three People Stabbed in Midtown Manhattan

>Three people stabbed near a school in Midtown Manhattan. The attacker is said to have fled the area; heading downtown from the scene.

Has achmed struck again?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/IntelCrab/status/867449962115854338
amny.com/news/midtown-stabbing-sends-three-to-the-hospital-officials-say-1.13661096
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Link: twitter.com/IntelCrab/status/867449962115854338

Ban assault knives

>new yorkers

i hope he stabs more

>Has achmed struck again?

nah thats just america.

OI BIN DAT KNOIFE

Normal Wednesday afternoon in NYC

update is now 4 people stabbed.
news tonight should knifes be banned???

This, also please let most of them be newyorricans

probably one a them quintarious mothafuckas

BRITS ABROAD

My buddy's nearby says it's happening

Thats not a terrorist attack. Thats a slow afternoon for NYPD

do you guys have no word in english for someone being killed with a knife? i always read stabbed and in german if you translate it, it means being killed not just ...well.... stabbed.

>PART AND PARCEL

Urban or turban?

Stabbed to death you retarded nigger.

I bet it was Steve Stephens

amny.com/news/midtown-stabbing-sends-three-to-the-hospital-officials-say-1.13661096

>>The suspect, a 16-year-old boy last seen in a grey sweat shirt, remains on the loose after he ran from the scene, police said.

Urban AND turban

Uh way more people would have gotten hurt if the attacker actually had a gun. Nobody thinks that all violence will stop when guns are banned.

but stabbed with a knife are 3 words not one.. i asked if you have one word neger.

That's three words, you retard

>do you guys have no word in english for someone being killed with a knife
We have dozens of words for it.

Stabbed, Knifed, and Shanked are 3 examples.

Mini sandniggers on the loose? Must be like the movie Ghost.

so the guys in manhattan are dead now or what?

Angus don't work that way, Hans. But there is probably some weird medical/legal term for it.

Stabbing is the actual action of striking someone with a knife.

death by stabbing is "Stabbed to death" in common speaking, or if medically included, died by hemorrhage (bleeding) or infection.

So someone would say "John Smith was Stabbed to death" while a Medical examiner would say "John Smith died of hemorrhages due to stab wounds."

No.

But we could always make one...

Laceration

Knifed means "stabbed with a knife" but it is a less proper use of the English language, so the media avoids it.

No the same thing as a puncture wound. We are getting way off topic. Back to talking about nogs stabbing people or whatever is going on. Any more info? I'm about 15 blocks away from the original scene.

That's barely a happening

not enough knives

Urban or Turban?
Let's play.

Get in here

My guess is a ragless sandal-poo

Americans shoot

"Part and Parcel"

NYC is a gun free zone bruh

Niggers, literally

phew, so glad all these guns stopped him!

Yeah no shit. Considering I walk by these guys everyday (blocks from happening.)

way more people would have died if the attacker had a car.

>do you guys have no word in english for someone being killed with a knife?

no not really. Slashed, Stabbed, Cut, Jabbed, Shanked, Poked, Knifed, none of these words indicate that the person was murdered