Sup Forums BTFO! It was the western cultures fault all along

Sup Forums BTFO! It was the western cultures fault all along

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13034542/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

we should deport western culture

well this is fucking weird

Sup Forums on suicide watch

Who cares, she will be the first to go when the Muslim take over happens. Fucking trollop.

Mysoginistic culture of Islam

FUCKING WHITE MALES!!!

epic 10/10 trolling
There may be hope for millennials yet..

I really had no idea.
Well you learn something new everyday.

Good, the more I see this, the less sympathy I have for these britfags that took them in.

Actually her logic goes pretty well with the shit you guys have been posting about how girls who look up to degenerates like Arianne deserve to die.

Is she /your girl/?

this place is fucking hilarious to an outsider who does not give a shit.

ok you laid it on too thick here
i never said there was anything wrong with the manchester attack

I feel horribly guilty now.

little bit of insight
the angrier you become the more right they feel.

drtupfmp

This is reverse psychology

She's right, though. lol

HOLY SHIT WHITE PEOPLE AND BLUMPF BTFO

Your right OP. Damn it, why didn't we just let them rape are women, children, and goats. mutilate others genitals, stone women, and all just conform to there religion.

This whole thing would have never happened then....

>this place is fucking hilarious to an outsider who does not give a shit.

Wow dude, livin on the edge! What a badass.

lol did I touch a nerve or wut.

She's right, this is why Civic Nationalism will never work

How can anyone be that fucking stupid? Seriously. People actually mock Trump supporters and 'alt-righters' for allegedly being know-nothing morons, yet look at that; one of the most stupid things you'll ever read.

That's really retarded

Nobody is responsible for what they do, that's why you have to pay for my degree - the post.

First of all what does misogyny have to do with this? What an imbecile.
And the culture of Lybia and islam is STILL what he lives and breathes, his family could've been there for centuries he could still be a terrorist. They don't integrate, intrinsically, these savages are the same.
Also, forgot to mention islam is far more misogynistic than fucking 'western culture'

drumpfkins on suicide watch! White cis males are EVIL. Period

>White women

Past the point of redemption. They literally will not be satisfied until they're being raped by brown cock in all holes.

It's a troll account quite a good one as well

FUCKING FASCIST STATE RIGHT NOW KILL ALL LEFT LEANING FUCKING STUPID HEADS

Hapas will rule over white women's brown children.

>tfw 2cool to give a shit

Neck yourself you apathetic, nihilist scum.

There Are None So Blind As Those Who Will Not See.

Kill yourself in a painful way, degenerate.

t. roastie

Try again degenerate, your response is cringeworthy.

This. I find it funny how they call the left useful idiots, based on the behavior of a small and insignificant fringe group, yet they more accurately fit the description Yuri Bezmenov gave.

Whatever man. I'll bang asians and be happy. You'll always live in fear that I was right and that you'll walk into your wife taking refugee dick up her ass.

Kek, yeah, there have been many threads that say "Islam is redpilled" and then list one of the reasons as "promotes the destruction of degeneracy in our women".

On the other hand, Sup Forums isn't a fucking monolithic intellectual entity. It's a large assortment of individuals with individual opinions and shit. So, in the end, kys.

plz use tripcode so I can follow your autistic posts in the future

I love how much this triggers them. Like they actually believed that the emergence from africa theory was a valid argument for their political ideology.

Go in to the replies and LARP that she's right and that Islam will save the West from this kind of degeneracy. LOL

dis nigga name bill

I'd put my dick up Choa's ass

>implying asians are safe from Ahmed's cock

I'm not even trying.

brap

They might be raped by Ahmed, but they'd never willingly ride Ahmed's dick like your average white slut would. Asian women either go for Asian men or White men. Any other combination is extremely rare.

I certainly would, too

They aren't nearly as degenerate as western women. Besides, easterners aren't even taking refugees

>Asian women either go for Asian men or White Men

You're so deluded, like very deluded.

Artificial blonde hair and plastic, she is as degenerate as white women.

My dick doesn't discriminate

Why all the time people open Sup Forums BTFO threads??
If don't consider yourself Sup Forumsak, gtfo
Always with some silly argument or a screenshot from tweeter. Stop bitting the bait.
So many shills

East Asian women, not that SEA brown skank.

Then leave the philosophy shit about white women being degenerate, asians like that are westernized and a bunch of sluts.

>turning a terrorist attack into something about being sexist.

She's pinoy or something, she's almost as black as the dude is.

Are some asian women whores? Yes. Are white women, on average, much more likely to be whores than asian women? Yes.

Western misogynystic suicide bombings, many such cases!

It's to the point where finding a white woman that isn't a whore is like finding a unicorn. It's mostly white women who promote the whole "DON'T SLUT SHAME ME" nonsense, and white female pop stars who brainwash the little white girls into growing up to be whores like them.

If Western culture is so sexist and misogynistic why was Ariana Grande allowed to have a concert in the first place? Why were so many women allowed to gather in one place to enjoy themselves without explicit permission? How did Grande become so popular in the first place?

Most importantly, if our society is horrible and we all hate women so much, why don't you leave and go some place else?

>I bet *racist stereotype* are racist.

Absolutely no self awareness at all.

>urrr i like to post in here but im an outsider im not like you guys i superior
go sleep kido

Nah, those asians you love so much are so westernized that they turned into a bunch of sluts as well.
Even worse, because those are not usually exposed by western culture like koreans and japanese.

This. Classic case of the agree&lify technique to expose the lunacy of leftist thought to a wider audience. A fair few of these sort of accounts are poes.

I hope she screams "PATRIARCHY!!" when she gets the shlong.

I don't wish it to her. I expect it.

lock that cunt away for treason already

>A literal burger protectorate
>Not usually exposed to western culture

Get your facts straight, buddy.

Also I know what Asians I love and they aren't westernized in that regard. At least not yet.

In the past I might have considered this trolling but these days I'm not so sure, they unironically think like this.

>western culture
>integrated

my fucking sides

literally the stupidest thing I've read all week

this is what happens when people skip history class and get their news from ideologue twitter handles

>muslim attacker comes from middle-eastern muslim majority country
>therefore, it was the american military industrial complex that radicalized them by bombing them and making them seek revenge, not islam
>muslim attacker comes from western country
>therefore, it was the misogynistic western culture that led him to his actions and not islam

Asians in asia, maybe
Asian-American women are worse than what you think.

damn it really makes you think

strawpoll.me/13034542/

I'm talking about Asian Asians. You'd have to be nuts to go for a burger woman, of any race.

I'm talking about those mulatto asians in general, those with blonde hair and green/blue eyes that you love so much judging by the images posted are usually k-pops and other kind of grade S sluts.

>muh knowledge and muh friends
ahahahah, fucking hell you're pathetic.

don't blame his refugee parents for his extremist views

I always love being reminded of things.

I lived in Florida for a year and you do have a point

>intergrated

Kek, there is no intergration they just form their own little enclaves instead. Places like levenshume for example like little-islamabad

Send her to the middle east. She will change her mind I am sure.

This is not civic nationalism. This is multi-multiculturalism.

>charlemagne

A fucking german. No wonder you enjoy getting cucked.

>this place is fucking hilarious to an outsider who does not give a shit.
cringe

Well that's us told, the mods may as well close Sup Forums down now. It was a good run lads.

>italian flag
>german

He was based and killed degenerate pagans, but I know you're changing argument because you realize that worshipping the asian ladies will make you appear like a retard with no chance at life.

ah god haven't seen a Brian Wu thread in awhile.

>taking pol flags at face value

What argument, retard? Last thing you said was "muh knowledge" when I fact checked you.

Lol it must be a coincidence then that all the muslims in europe are brainwashed by the evil western culture and none of us are

As for what this thread turned into, I have seen every combo of races in the military in abundance. Tons of black guys would go to Guam, Korea or Okinawa and come back with an Asian wife. They don't care, they just wanted to go to the land of the big PX.

So wait they want to make sure we understand that not all Muslims are terrorists. That it's a small percentage of them that are.
But then they turn around and say it's okay to blame all men? The number of men that are terrorists is an abysmally tiny percentage, hundreds , if not thousands, of times lower than the percentage of muslims that are radicalized.

>being this retarded

Please stick to fapping to k-pops, people like you never cease to amuse me, you're a poor miserable weeb, the only thing that can free you from this torment is death.

>pretending to be amused
Top kek. Keep your Italian whores and their child murdering cults. I'm not even a weeb I just like Asian women, you're just mad because I'm right.

>Brian wu
John Flynt

I'm pretending to be amused? You're reaching a whole level of delusion my friend, I'm sorry about your pain, you must be suffering right now.
>I'm not even a weeb I just like asian women
fucking lmao

>being groped on a train is not as dramatic as being bombed
What did she mean by this

>pol is one person
neck yourself

I knew it, better kill myself.