Kill 22 of Gen Z

>kill 22 of Gen Z
>rise in Islamophobic incidents

I think a muslim accidentally red pilling the whole arena?
>think of the bright side, Sup Forums...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_gZro-uEJ48
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hate these fucking pieces of shit. People die and they are somehow the victims. Whats worse is they cry about how Muslims are hurt and still do nothing about the problem they have.

Would love to see Gen Z grow up, they will be ripe for a crusade when Boomers are finally dead.

>Islamophobic
>phobic

Looks more like they're finally getting over their fear.

nice dub here youre price

Young Trump Girl: "We're going to build a wall, and Mexico will pay for it"
youtu.be/_gZro-uEJ48

>blow up kids and young teenagers(regardless of the degenerate they worship)
>8 year old shredded into bits
>WAAAHHH POOR MUSLIMS

Fucking remove them.

Well, these "muslim leaders" have a continual history of failing to report suspected extremists to police. So they're not doing themselves any favors.

Unfortunately, most people simply pick the easier options of ignoring the problems and relying on government to fix the issue.

I think the majority understand Islam is a problem, but won't do anything due to the left branding anyone who criticizes them as racist.

What will you achieve criticizing them? They are only reacting to hateful rhetoric being thrown their way , western muslims who truly dont give a damn about any of this and just want to live normal lives are getting tired of being lumped with these degenerates that have nothing to do with us and do not represent our thoughts or beliefs in any way. Not to take attention away from the fact people died.

We truly don't understand why these attacks keep happening and why so much inaccurate information is being touted as fact , boggles my mind.

Alright lads, carry on. Let them know no more

Im surprised people dont start driving trucks into their little press meetings or pipe bombing their get-together just like they bomb everyone elses.

Gen Z here (19 mods fuck off). The lads are very aware. The girls are sluttier than ever however.

>Your shit tier cult kills a bunch of innocent people
>Wonder why people hate you
Muslims are subhuman.

>increase in islamophobic incidents
Hey imam whatcha doing ?

Aww shes a cute A CUTE

Redpill your friends on (((Whos))) bringing them in

Convert or to move to a Muslim country, you don't belong among our kind.

It's a start.

They aren't "accidentally" red pilling anyone, they are just taking advantage of our fucking stupidity for as long as they can.

Convert? To what Christianity? Oh you mean mental retardation? Worship a bleeding man on a cross? No thanks , I am quite happy here in sunny so cal as a working professional , unlike degenerate niggers spics and white trash like yourself who leech welfare. We generate our own income , muslims in the states appreciate the opportunity this country presents to the best and brightest.

phobia means an irrational fear. There is nothing irrational about being scared of members of an ideology that wants you dead.

>islamophobic incidents
Oh no ! someone looked at a muslim funny on a bus ! omg that's totally worse than turning little girls into dog meat !!!!1111!!

Fuck off Dune Coon, I suggest you convert before the inevitable cruesades that your people bring upon themselves comes.

>Hates on Christianity
>Is a Califaggot Muslim cock sucking Libtard subhuman Fedora

Classics

Yeah, sure. Fifty dead faggots and dykes in Florida, and 14 honest working folks murdered at a Christmas party in San Bernardino, put paid to that bullshit you're spouting.

So, fuck you. Go suck your pedo prophet's cock in hell motherfucker.

Get your mudslime ass out of my country. Your kind isn't wanted here anymore.

Mad faggot? Keep hating, I feed off of it while I laugh straight to bank. Sorry I am too intelligent to let Christianity turn me into a bumbling bafoon.

But you continue to identify with a group that worships a sandy moon god.

Like I said, leave. We don't want you goat raping motherfuckers in this country anymore.

Muslims don't believe a man can be god. Allah is simply the Arabic word for god. That means we don't worship any human being or idols/spirits etc etc. Only in an unseen entity that was intelligent enough to spark the big bang. We literally believe God to simply be an entity of infinite intelligence.

I'm not that religious and if you talk to most Muslim people born and raised here, we fucking like and do the same things that anyone else does in our age group. I am saying all this because it sucks to be hated on when we ourselves (secular Muslims) don't acknowledge or understand why these attacks keep happening in the name of the damn religion. It doesn't make sense to me.

it's not even fear, personality it's hate and disgust