How come normies, roasties and muslims will generally just resort to this argument when confronted?

How come normies, roasties and muslims will generally just resort to this argument when confronted?
How can you refute this in a good way? People are found saying this shit even when their kids are bleeding out to death because of mohammad.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>how come people resort to an argument I need help refuting?

Well, what is she actually saying? X & Y share the same traits but don't both do Z.

Another example would be "If you can differentiate between the KKK & Christians you should be able to understand the contrast between Concentration Camp workers & Nazis" Actually that would be a better analogy to the islamic extremists & Muslims than the KKK would, seeing as the KKK doesn't derive their racism from the bible, whereas the nazis do derive their propensity to kill jews from nazi ideology, just as muslims derive their propensity to kill non-believers from their ideology.

Her analogy is just flawed, basically.

>How come normies, roasties and muslims will generally just resort to this argument when confronted?

Because it's true.

>How can you refute this in a good way?

You can't.

KKK did not represent the teachings of Christ. Omfg these people are dumb.

KKK was an arm of the democrat party not a religion.

its easy, jsut post them the stats that show the following:
moderate muslims have extremist views
moderate muslims would beat their wives, rape them or stone them
moderate muslims secretly support extremists in their endeavours
a small percentage of extremists among all muslims still represents above 200 million of them
and other beauties regarding their religion

>why are sheeple sheeple shuffled around by their masters for shits and giggles

hmmm

Not the question. You know what I meant.

That's the point. Jihadism doesn't represent the teachings of Muhammad, either.

There are many ways to defeat the argument, but I always like pointing out that the kkk hasn't killed anyone in like 35 years. More blacks are killed in arguments with one another over fried chicken than have been killed by the kkk in the past 35 years.

KKK isn't christian.
There is literally no point to reasoning with their types.
Let the fire rise.

This. It's a flawed analogy from the get-go. You'd only have to point out that one sub-group (extremists) has support from their "divine scripture" which the larger group holds up to the highest standard as well, whereas the other sub-group (the KKK) doesn't.

KKK was founded by honorable white men who rightly believed that niggers needed to be kept in their place. Islam was founded by a filthy shitskin who raped a 9 year old little girl

>Because it's true.
Just been refuted by 10 other people.
All of their arguments are horse shit and flawed, I just couldn't think of anything myself.

KKK has literally nothing to do with christianity.
Islamic extremists? They have a lot to do with Islam...

>How come normies, roasties and muslims will generally just resort to this argument when confronted?
>How can you refute this in a good way? People are found saying this shit even when their kids are bleeding out to death because of mohammad.

Because while the KKK is not anywhere near like this today, there was a time they'd have lynch mobs murdering people. So yes it's the same. We do what we did with the KKK and slowly chip away at their extremism until decades later it is only a memory.

jihad is literally encoded into islamic law, dumbfuck

It does though, in islam they encourage you to kill 'infidels'
and people who won't convert and people who leave islam.

The Klan isn't a religious crusade militia and the Bible doesn't say lynch niggers

IS and moderate Islam, however, share the same written doctrine. The other 99% of muds are just lazy

Jihadism is also a 'muslim' word
and it has 2 meanings. both are from the quran

>KKK
Untrained morons with guns that attack black people in isolated incidents
>ISIS
Untrained morons with bombs that commit large scale attacks

This

Easy. Christ never advocated for killing or hatred, especially of black people, and the ten commandants state thou shall not kill. ISIS is more or less accurately following the violent teachings of Muhammad, a pedophile warlord whose religion has been violent since day one. Additionally, the KKK at it's peak had almost no critical control over the US while ISIS controls nearly half of Syria and Iraq.

>can't differentiate between kkk and christianity
>Christians are taught turn the other cheek in their holy book
>Muslims are taught to purify the world of infidels in their holy book

The KKK are an extremely small group in America with absolutely no political influence. Radical Islam on the other hand...

>How can you refute this in a good way?
You can't because it's true.

They're not arguing, they're parroting. Ask them what they mean and they'll just parrot the same thing again.

If Jesus preached ethnic nationalism than okay I would agree, but he didn't.

On the other hand Muhammad preached evil, war, and rape. Yet we are shocked when his followers do any of this.

I can differentiate the Klan and normal Christians because normal Christians dont go around wearing white hoods as a sign of their identity. Muhammed on the other hand wears the exact same clothes as Mohammed and Ahmed. Put a Klansmen and a Christian next to each other and ask if blacks should be killed. Then ask Muslims if Infidels and apostates should be killed.

There's nothing wrong with doing that user. It's how you arrive at the truth.

Stats dummy, stats.

But that's wrong faggot

It's very easy you dingus.

The KKK have been irrelevant for 50 years now.

Islamic Extremists are killing thousands of people all over the world right now.

Exactly my point. I don't hate all religions equally, Islam is clearly the worst.

You have to distinguish political Islam with religious Islam. The left thinks in terms of equality and they do not seem to understand that islamism keeps muslims enslaved in Islam. Left is really good at seeing "victims" so if you can frame the victims as Islam and the islamists and the political ideology (not the religious one) as the oppressor and the clear way to "Free the victim" as combating sharia law you probably have something.
--------

1) leftist- "slavery is evil. If people flee they die. If they disobey they are beaten."
2)Image of Muslim deciding he wants to leave the faith being killed for it and/or Image of Muslim woman being beaten for disobeying
3) Right: Sharia law is an political ideology that enslaves women and enslaves the minds of men in a religion with no real way out but death.
4) Left:"OMG, you're racist!"

Read the Hadith, dipshit.

The real difference is that the KKK has a doctrine independent from Christianity and each individual chapter has a seperate mission statement, some actually accept all races, some are against race mixing, etc.

With ISIS or any of the other Islamic terrorists, the religious scripture IS the doctrine, so there is no separation between the religion and the actual terrorist organization.

can someone please explain that one group was considered a supremacy and hated Christians and the other is considered muslim and hates Christians? ohh a the fact that one is literally non. existent today while the other has millions of followers.

i don't get it. what does the FBI have to do with christianity?

Because "you people" are hypocrites!!! Self righteous hypocrites!!! Self serving hypocrites!!! Self entitled hypocrites!!! HYPOCRITES!!!!!!!

Jihad is a fucking doctrine Muhammad implemented a many a times, we was a fucking war lord for fucks sake.

Can you go eat a can of lead paint and save us from your existence?

KKK is Protestant.
I'm Catholic.

Okay, I misread your post then. My mistake.

KKK is incompatible with the Christian doctrine.
ISIS (Jihad) is based on the Islamic doctrine.
Help the world; STOP BEING STUPID.

Sweden wins the olympics for mental gymnastics

True secular Muslims , especially the ones who live in the states don't follow any kind of sharia law or believe any of the "extremist" points you are alluding to. Only the sick fuck so called Isis leaders and uninformed media are trying to perpetuate that all Muslims believe in this ancient and tired view of islam, it doesn't apply to current day Muslims trying to lead normal western lives. And I have read the Quran, it doesn't say anywhere to subjugate/kill anyone, because no matter who you kill , it is wrong and you will burn in hell for eternity.

But that's not true is it.
Islam is a religious ideology. Islamic terroism is a deadly ideology based on a strict reading of The Quran.
The kkk is a political and social ideology. Based on a hatred of skin color that is not connected to Christian teaching.
These are not the same premises, as the kkk isn't an extension of Christianity and their crimes are unrelated to God.
However, Islamic terrorism is caused directly by the teachings of the Quran that have been interpreted literally.
Furthermore, Christians of all colors and backgrounds shun the teachings of the kkk. Muslim countries and even muslims in western countries do not admonish these atrocities, and in many documented instances have celebrated these atrocities.
A better analogy would be to compare Christianity to Westbrook baptist church. However that doesn't complete the narrative as almost all Christian institutions shun and shout down westboro for their hateful teaching.

>More blacks are killed in arguments with one another over fried chicken than have been killed by the kkk in the past 35 years

oh man. saying that must set off the motherload of triggerings. i'll have to remember it

The actions of the Klan are not based on the teachings of the bible. They are not acting out because of religious scripture. They follow their own doctrine and each chapter has it's own mission statement. They are acting on their own interests in contrast to their Christian views.

ISIS is acting out their terrorist ideology according to the teachings of Islam. Every thing they do is ordained by their faith and spelled out in detail. In countries which practice Sharia, the laws are actually written according to the Koran and acts that we would consider barbaric, they consider lawful.

>Muslims trying to lead normal western lives
you have to stop being a muslim first
islam and the west are incompatible
integrate or leave

Taqiyaa

Key difference being the KKK has been inactive forever whereas Muslims are murdering people weekly.

Another difference being that, even back when the KKK was active, they harmed about as many people in its entire existence as Muslims do in one bombing.

The biggest point, however, is that a majority of the muslim population of the world supports sharia, rule by law, which, in my book, is extremism. The KKK was like 0.0001% of the entire Christian population.

Honestly these are >babby'sfirst.iso tier arguments and if you can't dismantle them in the blink of an eye you need to stop posting and start lurking faggot.

Hundreds of millions of Muslims still support death for apostasy. The problem is not just the terrorists.

70%+ of Christians don't believe you ought to have a state-sponsored execution for flirting with agnosticism.

they wouldn't be muslims if they didn't follow sharia law

The Kkk was supported by a MAJORITY of Christians, however most were too cowardly to join

Daily reminder ISIS has killed more people in 4 years than the KKK has killed in 150.

Sauce, broofs?

but the majority of christians lived in europe

They were supported by a majority of southern Americans. Christianity is the most popular religion in the US, this is correlation not causation.

How can the majority, which lived in Europe, possibly want to join a group that only existed in America? Retard.

1. Where are the stats that show at least a third of all Christians agree with the KKK's actions
2. When is the last time you saw the KKK do anything

Kek integrate? Mother fucker I'm in California , my father started and runs two private practice dialysis clinics in Orange county. While I currently attend pharmacy school, stacks in stacks in the bank account, I think we have "integrated" quite well don't you think user? Unlike niggers/spics/white trash, who leech welfare/food stamp programs, we generate our own income. How's that for assimilating faggot.

Christ, you people suck at this. You're acting like the_donald faggots, the KKK has absolutely nothing to do with Christianity. Nothing. It was completely based on race. And the first mistake you can do is go into the defensive when something dumb like this is dropped.

Now, the first mistake is that you're arguing "logically" with these people, you can only refute them with emotions. You point out that there is no comparison and that's you are defending a death cult. Every terrorist are real Muslims. Only real Muslims understand Islam. Islam is the cause of children dying in the street. You counter-signal them and amplify so that their point looks ludicrous.

This. Now apparently the behavior of Christians from hundreds of years ago have become germane to the discussion about the behavior of MODERN Muslims. Like everyone else grew up and became civilized but they should be held to the standards from 1000 years ago. Is this even an argument ?

Well said for a Chinamen

Her tweet is a logical fallacy known as a false comparison. KKK is to Christianity as ISLAMIC EXTREMISTS are to Muslims.

This implies that Christians are just as bad as Muslims. There is so much wrong here. First, as has been pointed out, the KKK isn't even a part of Christianity, so there isn't even a connection between the two. This shows great ignorance of what a KKK member is. Second, even if the KKK were a sub group of Christianity, they haven't killed anyone in decades. Christians don't do suicide bombings generally, and the implications in her tweet is that they do. "I know the Muslims bomb people, but so does the KKK, so this absolves the Muslims"
A third thing that should be pointed out is that the bombings wouldn't have happened if the Muslims had stayed in their own countries.

you're falling in the same trap as the leftists in this country, just because you have a job doesn't mean you've integrated
america is a christian nation, abandon your faith or go back to the middle east

The KKK has like a few hundred members,
ISIS? Tens of thousands, maybe even hundreds of thousands. A million maybe who knows.
Seeing how long this war has gone for...

He's actually correct. Fuck off leaf.

The only preforming mental gymnastics is the roasties tweet.

give it no respect. admit your true feelings.

I have done a lot of terrible shit. Feeling the way I do is the least of it.

I knocked a nigger gang member out over taking a bandana that was the "wrong color" from a girl I was with.

I was out on my porch playing with my niece just yesterday and some nigger rode by blasting some "suck my dick hoe" bullshit music and I yelled "Nigger get out the fucking car" as he sped off into cuckville.

I would tell the muslims that cover their women from head to toe while they dress like faggy hipsters that "their girl is looking good".

I don't give a fuck. I'm the dirty dog. Call me what you want.

I don't like them and they didn't like me way before I became the way I am.

fuck em. i'll be the "villain" that dares to care about our children's futures more than I care to please some sack of shit that doesn't give a fuck about me.

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing... but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun(the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)" (Translation is from the Noble Quran)

The verse prior to this (190) refers to "fighting for the cause of Allah those who fight you" leading some to claim that the entire passage refers to a defensive war in which Muslims are defending their homes and families. The historical context of this passage is not defensive warfare, however, since Muhammad and his Muslims had just relocated to Medina and were not under attack by their Meccan adversaries. In fact, the verses urge offensive warfare, in that Muslims are to drive Meccans out of their own city (which they later did). Verse 190 thus means to fight those who offer resistance to Allah's rule (ie. Muslim conquest). The use of the word "persecution" by some Muslim translators is disingenuous - the actual Arabic words for persecution (idtihad) - and oppression are not used instead of fitna. Fitna can mean disbelief, or the disorder that results from unbelief or temptation. A strict translation is 'sedition,' meaning rebellion against authority (the authority being Allah). This is certainly what is meant in this context since the violence is explicitly commissioned "until religion is for Allah" - ie. unbelievers desist in their unbelief. [Editor's note: these notes have been modified slightly after a critic misinterpreted our language. Verse 193 plainly says that 'fighting' is sanctioned even if the fitna 'ceases'. This is about religious order, not real persecution.]

thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx

yes, it does.

Muhammad fucked kids. He murdered his way into the hearts of billions.

fuck him.

The Westboro Baptist Church never killed anyone.

The KKK hasn't killed anyone or had any real power or influence in society in decades.

Groups like the KKK and individuals like Timothy McVeigh, etc. are immediately and universally denounced by every major sect of Christianity. Our law enforcement agencies work aggressively to prevent them from causing harm.

There is no infrastructure in Western religious or government establishments to recruit, organize, train, arm, and deploy murderous Christian zealots.

These lazy moral equivalences are so obviously phony that they fall apart under even the most basic scrutiny, but desperate normies have to resolve their cognitive dissonance somehow.

>.
You are fake news. Very fake news

Na, I think I'll stay pretty here in sunny newport beach, while earning more money than your Swede ass ever will.

I didnt know KKK killed thousends of people.
Oh wait, they didnt.
KKK was a peaceful organisation compared to moderate muslims.

>im a white presenting outlier
>take that racists!!!
>invite the ummah in now, you have 2 bc my dad pays taxes
go back

If you were a real intellectual, you would be able to parse my post.

Quote for you:
this will be my only post on this subject, because the leaks are starting to come out.

John Podesta uses SEIU people to do his dirty work. I am not FBI user but close. Jennifer Palmieri had Seth murdered, but Robby Mook and John Podesta found out about it and had Jennifer consult with Hillary and Huma and they all decided it was best to silence Seth.

Once the deed was done, Palmieri and Mook started pushing the "robbery" narrative and the cops in DC went along with it.

The DC police chief is complicit and covering up for them. He is also a pedophile.

If you'd like to connect dots, look into SEIU people in DC that night, Jennifer Palmieri's strange "Tweets", and Robby Mooks insistence that it is Russia.

If the right people are informed in the right order, Palmieri, Mook, Podesta, Abedin and the Clinton Machine (phillippe also) will fall. Weiner is going to get immunity it looks like.

SEIU murdered Seth Rich, connected to Podesta and Palmieri.

the_donald is still down?

oh look.

it's affirmative action 2.1 gpa doctors.

How many people have you accidentally killed?

so you refuse to integrate
day of the rope etc.

So i'm assuming this was done by Christians not Muslims right

Yeah everything was good before 2015, to bad terrorism ended our multicultural dream

% of christian terrorists vs % of muslim terrorists.

Look up the stats. Something like 0.2% of self-identifying Christians believe that all non-christians should be killed, whereas it's close to 20% of self-identifying Muslims. Muzzrats are about 100 times as likely to believe that everyone not from their religion should be murdered in the street like a dog. That's the difference.

#wearemanchester

Lol faggot. Stop projecting your inferiority, that is the average gpa of your typical niggers and spics. We only get the best grades and the best jobs. Sorry we don't need to rely on affirmative action or leftist propaganda to achieve success.

>Muslims do guerilla suicide bombings every now and again
>God fearing Christians created the most advanced military weapon on the planet, used it twice to kill hundreds of thousands, and should a nuclear war ever break out, humanity would almost certainly be eradicated
really gets the atoms splitting

Wars motivated by the KKK = 0
Terrorist attacks aganist civil population by KKK = 0
Jihad is been declared and ongoing for centuries responsible for millions of deaths
KKK a bunch of angry southerners that miss the old times playing with their niggers.

Total KKK members 5-8k (remember not all KKK members go out in the streets killing people)
Total extremists in the world around 680 million (extremists in some way)
youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg
Around 25% of all muslims in the world (1600 millions) think violence is justified aganist those who insult the prophet (Charlie Ebdo)

>that pic really made me fucking think
you can refute this argument by showing how fucking small and insignificant the KKK is compared to isis