People Had The Best Responses To Tweets Blaming Muslims For The Manchester Attacks

> After ISIS claimed responsibility for the attack, high-profile figures including Piers Morgan suggested Muslims could do more to identify extremists, but they quickly received backlash.

> One person replied: "Let me just WhatsApp ISIS and tell them to chill out, Piers."
> Others questioned whether Morgan thought all Muslims knew each other.
> Some people had other questions, like asking Morgan what he was doing to root out white supremacists and extremists:
> Others asked why he thought citizens would be better at tracking extremists than security services.

archive.is/HbSue

Let's admit it, Muslims are the real victims here. Asking them to pick a side is unfair and totally inappropriate.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5NFOJBIZLr8#t=555
baka.com.au/world/britain-slams-the-united-states-for-leaking-identity-of-manchester-suicide-bomber-20170524-gwcg3u.html
youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/24/everything-know-salman-abedi-named-manchester-suicide-bomber/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/24/manchester-attack-latest-detectives-hunt-terror-network/
nbcnews.com/storyline/london-parliament-attack/khalid-masood-identified-london-parliament-attacker-n737511
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why not just kill them? Their god will pick the good ones.

0/10

Maybe the liberals should read the quran, the hadiths and research the history of Muhammad to see for themselves why is a lot of terrorism in islam

0/10 b8

fpbp, reconquisto 2.0 when

To be fair, a lot of snarky responses came from Muslims, conservative ones at that.

As for libshits, they will never get it. When people that were there still praise Muslims for giving them a free cab ride, you know they will never not be cucks.

>everyone throws up flimsy strawmen so their brainwashing holds together and they don't question what they've been told for the last 40 years

Really fries my bacon.

That would require them to be not-naive and not-ignorant.

Tall order, if you ask me.

Ignorantly declaring your virtues on social media by putting an overlay on their social media account is the appropriate action, as well as being snarky faggots constructing strawmen on the internet.

youtube.com/watch?v=5NFOJBIZLr8#t=555
it's ok, it's not Islam, it's simple retaliation for Syria

>> Some people had other questions, like asking Morgan what he was doing to root out white supremacists and extremists:
White supremacists are loud as fuck and when was the last time there was a racially motivated attack in the name of white supremacy? Dylan Roof?

I side with Spain on this one, if there be good ones, their God will sort it out

Why not just kill all the muslims and solve the problem all together? Surely our greatest ally will be supportive of such a movement.

Btw, the cabrider was a Sikh. Muslims getting praised for the actions of Sikhs, oh the irony.

These calls for muslims to police their own community are ridiculous. Morgan is implying all muslims are to blame, which is wrong. If someone goes and blows up people in the name of 'Anonymous Sup Forums', that does not mean all of Sup Forums is responsible for his crimes, or even in any position to stop it.

>e connection to overseas. pic very related

>There were people saying that this terrorist attack would finally redpill the normies on muslims

>Spain
You're about 1k years too late for that buddy.

Was the exploding goatfucker from Syria?

Found this while looking him up.

>Britain slams United States for leaking identity of Manchester suicide bomber

baka.com.au/world/britain-slams-the-united-states-for-leaking-identity-of-manchester-suicide-bomber-20170524-gwcg3u.html

>britain mad US showed it was yet another muslim who did it before they could sweep this little bombing under the rug and #carryon.

No but you'd have to factor it in as an additional cost of having such a thing as Sup Forums. Would the benefit of shitposting make it even? Most rational people would say no.

Having large numbers of Muslims in Western countries provides no benefits to anyone. Even vetting them wouldn't work, between crimes and terrorism it's often the children of immigrants that cause the most problems.

We can't coexist peacefully with kebabs. They can't even coexist between each other unless one tribe has a boot up the other's ass. You'd need a dictator to keep them in check, whether they are theocrats or secular commies. They all need to go.

>These calls for muslims to police their own community are ridiculous.

Well it's racial profiling if we do it for them.

>Morgan is implying all muslims are to blame

They aren't doing a good job of proving to the rest of us civilized human beings they aren't to blame. There's always an entire family that knew one of these lunatics was going to blow themselves up but never say anything.

The brainwashing worked. Europe is far too gone to reverse course at this point.

Even if another 9/11-scale attack happened at Westminster, I wouldn't be surprised if there was thousands of white people joining a sharia pray the next day @ London Bridge screaming "#NOTALLMUSLIMS!!!!".

(((They))) finally won. All we can do now is wait for the inevitable islamification of Europe. At least men won't lose out as much, compared to the dumb fuck liberal women.

Nice post, Pierre.

Yeah I agree with this let's go with this

Don't the sikhs see themselves like some protectors of earth or what nonsense?

>There's always an entire family that knew one of these lunatics was going to blow themselves up but never say anything.
That's a huge assumption. You could say that about the spree killers in the US, why didn't the families turn them in as soon as they knew they were a little 'off'?

If a close family member was a weirdo, e.g. brother or uncle, would you say "well he's probably going to commit a horrible crime, better turn him into the FBI"? Most people won't, because most weirdos don't end up killing other people, and reporting him may completely ruin his life if you are wrong.

We're still only talking about a few dozen or possibly few hundred people who have committed these terrorist acts in the UK out of a population of millions of muslims.

I am now convinced that the best strategy for "fixing" Europe is to let people die.

With the Brexit vote and Trump election the only thing that happened in Europe is the left continues to convince the gullible masses that anyone who is aware of the dangers of bringing in millions of 3rd world "refugees/immigrants" are racist.

With this suicide bombing at a pop concert and children being blown to pieces the effect is that people seem to be starting to become aware of the real risk that many on the right have been screaming about. Society seems to be becoming aware that brining the millions from the 3rd world to the 1st world is not the act of kindness they have been fooled to believe.

I say let the innocent be blown to bits by these savages and force the MSM to explain away the acts of Islamic terrorism and the right gets to stand in righteous indignation watching the left explain the body count their liberal multiculturalism and open borders have brought.

can i get a sauce on this documentary? always see images from it but never got a name

>in the name of 'Anonymous Sup Forums'
Where is my Sup Forums Koran that encapsulates the prophet Sup Forums's ideology?

Sikhs are pretty cool actually. The few I've are pretty good guys

Empire of Dust, it's pretty good.

Chances are its not even a Muslim. White people love thinking all brown people are Muslims, 9/10 if a brown person helps you he/she is probably a non-muslim.

>That's a huge assumption.

Not really. It's a religious way of life for over a billion people, the people you're talking about are tiny in comparison. That's also ignoring the worldwide reach of Islamic terrorism.

But go ahead and keep defending them, you're retarded enough to defend them right up until they chop off your head, hell even after the beheading, using your last few moments of consciousness to rationalize how it's not their fault and the west is to blame.

Consider your strawman lit.

He makes it seem like "rooting out extremists" just by talking to them is easy.

Take Sup Forums for example, it's basically the white people version of these extremists, the people here are already convinced that they know better than anyone else and no amount of reality can convince them otherwise.

The problem is mental illness, not religion.

If you meet enough, it doesn't take long to figure out kebabs hate us. We gave them plenty of reason to hate us too, it's not entirely irrational from their point of view.

They can get fucked for all I care but it's clear we'll never get along, we should deport them all including their kids and never take them back. We have no moral obligation towards their people.

We take care of our extremists and so should they.
And that's that.

You're giving us too much credit, we're mostly shitposters. When was the last time a Sup Forumstard beheaded anyone. Muslims are a violent people, they've always been and they're the last people we should have here if only because they can't handle our brand of degeneracy.

Fuck. He's not even criticising them. He's literally just saying they should do more to root out extremism in their community.

Holy shit this country is retarded.

When is the last time a white nationalist killed 22 innocent people with a fucking nail bomb? Its sure as shit not happening

I'm not trying to defend muslim terrorists, I am trying to point out that Morgan's argument that the muslim community can solve this by policing itself is bullshit and unworkable in reality.

you are dealing with an ideology that says Lie, manipulate, murder, bully, expel, rape the women of the nonbelievers.
the more you give in and apologize to it the more they will do what they have been doing until you bow to Allah and Mohamed this is not a religion it is a cult by definition.

But do what you like French cuck just stay off the fucking board with your naïve shit.

>who is Dylan roof

This dude's family reported him to British police as dangerous. Police did nothing. Many such cases!

The irony of this is, in order to shield muslims against racism, they're actually just saying "ALL BROWN PEOPLE RELIGIONS ARE THE SAME"

Sikh Community doesn't matter - only muslims do.

>liberals are the true racists.

Proof. Now.

>Sheikh Mohammad Saeed said he believed Abedi had displayed a "face of hate" after the imam gave a sermon denouncing terrorism.
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/24/everything-know-salman-abedi-named-manchester-suicide-bomber/

What else are they supposed to do? Mosques preach against terrorism. Families reporter family members who seem dangerous. How many times after one of these attacks has it come out that police knew of the attacker, but never followed up on a lead?

reconquista?

R E C O N Q U I S T A

>On Wednesday a Muslim community workertold BBC News that members of the public called the police anti-terrorism hotline warning about Abedi's extreme and violent views several years ago.

>It follows reports in the US that security services had been made aware of his views through a family member.

>NBC News also reported that multiple USintelligence andlaw enforcement officials say UK bomber, Salman Abedi, was known to USauthorities before attack.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/24/manchester-attack-latest-detectives-hunt-terror-network/

Mentioned it on Morning Joe today.

The London attacker back in March was also known to police. They didn't keep an eye on him despite being aware of his extremist views. nbcnews.com/storyline/london-parliament-attack/khalid-masood-identified-london-parliament-attacker-n737511

Reminder.

It was prolly a Sikh, they were too dumb too distinguish lol

Thanks user, check'd

Just some cunt that snapped and shot a bunch of people. He didn't act out because God told him to, he wasn't part of a global network that seeks every opportunity to hurt us and he's our cunt.

Do you want to enumerate every rape, assault, murder and outright terrorist attacks inspired by Islam and tell us how that compares to one lunatic? Last time I checked, all but 2 in 2016 were perpetrated by Muslims.

Okay, if they can't solve it we have to, and our solution is prolly gonna be LOT more violent. So maybe they can start working it out.

>They didn't keep an eye on him despite being aware of his extremist views.
How could they? Can you imagine how many of these cunts there are in the UK alone?