Do you think tatoos are a form of art or a complete degeneracy? What types of tatoos are justified...

Do you think tatoos are a form of art or a complete degeneracy? What types of tatoos are justified? Bring arguments to your answers.

Tattoos themselves are not degenerate but most people that have them are

People should be able to do anything they want with their bodies. If you think otherwise you are a beta weakling. What others do to their bodies has nothing to do with you.

as long as the tattoo is decent and not some basic cliche shit

Modern form of tattoos is actually from Japanese mafia, Yakuzi marking symbolic japanese flowers on their skin as a sort of talisman, but it actually was something unique to them. 99% of people doing tattoos these days are just doing it out of peer pressure or wanting to look cool without any deeper meaning or reason. Of course people are free to tattoo themselves if they want, but people are also free to not wear clothes, yet if you are decent, you do wear clothes, it's common fucking sense.

Tattoos are basically sex markings for drug addicts.

You want to look like a drug addict or a prostitute? Get tattoos. It'll make you stand out like a total whore.

The only good tattoo is a number on a jew

Nothing against them, they're a great indicator of class. If the degenerates didn't self identify, I'd want them tattooed forcibly.

It is inherently degenerate to get a tattoo because you are willingly using your one and only body as a showcase for someone else's talents. There are a million other ways to express yourself that don't involve this retarded notion.

The Bible mentions tattoos just once, at Leviticus 19:28, which says: “You must not put tattoo marking upon yourselves.” God gave this command to the nation of Israel, thus setting them apart from the neighboring peoples who marked their skin with the names or symbols of their gods. (Deuteronomy 14:2) While the Law given to Israel is not binding on Christians, the principle underpinning this law is worth serious consideration.

Checked also KEK WILLS IT.

definitely depends on the tattoo. I personally think it's a form of Art. Viking were one of the first civilizations to have tattoos.

why does anyone have to justify their positions on opions

tattoos are ugly, even if they are nice tattoos they are still ugly imo

they always remind me of scribbles on paper i used to do in school to waste time

Tattoos are acceptable to commemorate a battle you've been in, an army unit or something like that. Other than that no

Most of this board isn't old enough to get tattoos.

We have this every once in a while. It's not even diacussion worthy.
It is degenerate. Period
Only attention whoring low self esteem hipster faggots have tattoos

They're fine.

No tattoos is a requirement for my women.

>Do you think tatoos are a form of art or a complete degeneracy?
If you don't know if X is degeneracy or not, think about target audience who used it.
Tatoo is a sign of whores, criminals and niggers.

numbers on your kike leg

Yeah, but most women have tattoos nowadays.

If they have significant meaning its fine like an Army Unit or commemorating the loss of a loved one
getting "Tasty" tattooed on your ass cheek is tacky and fucking stupid
spot on your body also matters, personally I think stomach tattoos are fucking stupid, should stick to the back/upper arm

Nobody's look has ever been improved with a tattoo.

I find them generally disgusting except for maybe one exception. If a soldier or sailor wants to tattoo something of a reference to their unit or a fallen comrade, that's OK with me.

>most
not all

Good. It makes it easier to identify the ones with childish mentalities and poor long term decision-making skills.

if its earned or significantly cultural is ok. any other reason is pure faggotry

Like 4 verses later it also says to not wear clothing woven with more than 1 type of fabric. We are all fucked with the torah's laws

why would anyone give a shit what /pol thinks?

^ this.

this
no matter how good a girl looks, tattoes are always -4 and men usually look like degenerates who feel tue need to be edgy
not saying that's always what they are, but that's often what they look like

Bingo.
Good times with drugs are 100x easier to acquire with tattoos.
10/10, would recommend unless your Nazi.
But nobody wants to be your friend, anyway.

>Do you think tatoos are a form of art or a complete degeneracy

Yes.

>What types of tatoos are justified

Whatever the fuck you think you can live with