Éire/pol/ - Spirit of our Ancestors Edition

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=n730FWycrTY
Latest NP video: youtube.com/watch?v=aojwnouowb4
National Party: nationalparty.ie/
Join the party and spread the word/memes in your social circles online or otherwise.

Learn Irish:
>daltai.com/
>teanglann.ie/en/

Jewtube channels of note:
>National Party: youtube.com/channel/UCxgY69mo_nUGuCDo1yPygng

>The Hateful Gaels: youtube.com/channel/UCDhuG96y6kUT7tcFgHGj1Ug

>The Don: youtube.com/channel/UCMnQHYF2DQ3I0EvrI95P83A

>Gaelic Neoreactionary: youtube.com/channel/UC--Ru-Cve1fxhZ8m8xXxeUg

Headlines:
>EIB likely to fund key Irish infrastructural projects, says Noonan
irishtimes.com/business/economy/eib-likely-to-fund-key-irish-infrastructural-projects-says-noonan-1.3094612?mode=sample&auth-failed=1&pw-origin=http://www.irishtimes.com/business/economy/eib-likely-to-fund-key-irish-infrastructural-projects-says-noonan-1.3094612

>Irish face Brexit turbulence
politico.eu/article/ireland-brexit-ryanair-transport-irish-face-turbulence/

>Mother in her 50s dies after First Communion meal - kitchen of a pub in north Dublin shut down
independent.ie/irish-news/health/mother-in-her-50s-dies-after-first-communion-meal-kitchen-of-a-pub-in-north-dublin-shut-down-35749350.html

>Two thirds of Irish businesses say Brexit border would hurt trade
irishnews.com/business/2017/05/24/news/two-thirds-of-irish-businesses-say-brexit-border-would-hurt-trade-1034227/

>Is Irish musical activity keeping degenerative diseases at bay?
irishtimes.com/news/health/is-irish-musical-activity-keeping-degenerative-diseases-at-bay-1.3094511?mode=sample&auth-failed=1&pw-origin=http://www.irishtimes.com/news/health/is-irish-musical-activity-keeping-degenerative-diseases-at-bay-1.3094511

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ireland/comments/6d3hbb/ireland_is_a_soft_target_for_radical_islamic/dhzjcal/
strawpoll.me/13034542/
youtu.be/uXrYgFRHqtw
twitter.com/JustinBarrettNP/status/867038750114803713
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cbqXpCzB9xk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dog bless Èire

Bump

I made this in MS paint in 2 minutes since the same guy has been asking for it for the past week lol. Perhaps a more talented memester with photoshop can improveon it.

Great job with the OPs btw Leas-Cheann Comhairle.

On another note, it pisses me off to hear Irish apologists for Islam preemptively wheeling out their excuses before an attack even happens here. "If we can carry on as normal and pretend everything is fine then we beat the terrorists hurr durr". Newsflash for you stupid cunts - you say this after every massive terror attack and it hasn't worked yet.maybe it's time to try to something different like...hmm, I dunno, deport the Islamic extremists before they get a chance to commit an atrocity?

Cunts like this rustle my jimmies reddit.com/r/ireland/comments/6d3hbb/ireland_is_a_soft_target_for_radical_islamic/dhzjcal/

It will never happen here, and if it does, the poor fuckers will end up in the mountains.

That same guy is me,and I thank you for putting the time in

>It will never happen here
Famous last words. Look up Jihad Jane or the """Waterford man"" charged with funding terrorism last month. You're extremely naive or just plain stupid to think there are no Islamic terror cells operating in Ireland. Rout these fuckers out of your communities or we'll all pay the price.

I doubt it, but are there any women who use Éire/pol/?
Would like a reminder that not all Irish women are libshits.

>ywn have a pillow fight with the big fellow and the squad
Why live boys?

Lol welcome back lad. We definitely need to churn out more memes.

Where is my Irish Lauren Southern or Toni Lahren?

Will Brexit have any significant effect on your economy?

Could setting up Islamic terror cells in Ireland just be a way to fly under British radar?
For example, Liverpool ANTIFA conducts operations in Ireland, in that same regard could Waterford ISIS conduct operations in Britain away from the prying eyes of GHCQ?

Official Éire/pol/ discord sever code: Pks7Hv

How does discord work? Link the actual address faggot

Daily reminder that if you don't support immigration into Ireland then you're not really Irish. Think of how badly Irish people were treated in places like America. We should make immigrants, especially the based Nigerians, feel welcome in our little island to show we are better than the bigoted Americans and Brits.

It counts as spam and doesn't let you post then
Pic related is the link

strawpoll.me/13034542/

Wow, seeing I actually said I realize how much of a bigot I am.
I'm going to make things right
I'm going to kill myself so there's one less white make in this world, thanks for helping me see the light Rabbi

R*lling for a terror attack on Croke Park.

Forgot the pic

Rer*ll

>mfw doing loads of study and people in your year are drinking
Really activates my almonds

don't use a football team. the luvvies love sports nigs - proves they are integrated members of society. You are basically making our opponents' memes for them.

When's your mass night?

British orthodox Muslims under surveillance in the UK have been coming to Ireland. The British cops have been warning the Irish cops about them.

>mfw I find it funny that you cunts have to take leaving exams, but then I reflect on how absolutely shitty American education is

anyone remember a website called freebies ireland or something? It was an aggregator for Irish right-wing news.

Why have they been coming to Ireland? Jobs, get away from cops, spread Islam?

Friday. I don't understand why they do it before the leaving?
What do you yanks have to do?

What options do you do?

We have GPAs (grade point averages) that colleges take a look at, so we basically do nothing because our school work/tests/end of nester grades all get averaged out

Place is dead

What do you mean by options?
Lucky cunts. We get blasted with 6-8 exams spread over a couple of days. They can be 3 hours long.

They do it before the leaving because it's to celebrate you finishing your years in school and to bless you before you go do your LC

>6-8 exams over a couple of days
>some 3 hours long
Fuck mate, sounds intense. It sounds similar to our end of mester exams
>6 exams over 3 days (two exams per day)
I got these in two weeks or so, only I have to just take 4 mac because I only have 4 classes this term

So do you guys apply to college after you take these exams?

bump

What county are you in? Is that not what they call them there? I meant like History, Geography, Biology, Chemistry, Engineering etc

Bump

Globalist mask has slipped
youtu.be/uXrYgFRHqtw

It's done by a process called the CAO. Then your percent is the amount of points you get for the exam. So say I got 80% in history I get 88% as it counts in that bracket. There's certain percent brackets they fall into and they dictate the points you get. Then the courses for college have points and you need certain grades like As Bs Cs to get into the courses. The reason we have so many exams is to maximise your chances. You use your best 6 exams to calculate points.
Cork.
Doing History Geography biology physics as my options.

Good vid

You have 4? We only had 3 l. I'm from Limerick btw.

It's always 7, 3 compulsory (maths English Irish) and 4 subject choices. You use your best 6 results

The NP have the right idea by breaking Barrett's speeches down into 3 minute videos. Not many people will sit and watch an hour long political speech but short segments will get plenty of views.

What the hell are you doing in Switzerland lol?
Leaving in a week and a half!

We had to pick a language too, though. We could pick between French, Spanish and German.

Exactly.
Short, concise vids that get to the point are what people will watch
Sounds complex my dude

Daily reminder the leaving cert is a lot easier than it was a few years ago since they changed the point system

because they are under surveillance for preaching orthodox Islam which is called 'extreme'

Yep. They need more subs though. Their social media grows steadily but slowly. Barrett had a couple of good tweets out about the gruesome Manchester attack.

/thread
30% is now a pass.
Im convinced as generations go on they become more thick.

Old LC master race will recognise this stress

It's up to us to share and spread those videos and tweets. I've posted a few Barrett threads on Sup Forums but they usually die out withing 30 mins. Where the hell are you guys?

Shit, can you link those tweets back here?
I agree, there social media growth is slow and steady but we need to find away to get them more views and subs, how can this be done?

>higher level maths is worth 25 extra points
Good incentive, but won't make the fucking teaching of it any better.

Man cannot live on /pol alone. Neither can nascent political movements for that matter. If you're on being covered in the media you don't exist. Hopefully the NP have future PR plans.

twitter.com/JustinBarrettNP/status/867038750114803713

The way they teach maths is fucked. They just assume you know everything and a complete genius because your in higher maths. That's what a few people told me.

Every.Last.One
Did some say
>D E A T H P E N A L T Y
E
A
T
H

P
E
N
A
L
T
Y
How can we get the media to talk about NP?

Going to join these guys when they establish up north.

We need to be posting them outside Sup Forums in our opponents spaces like reddit.

>be me
>wagecuck
>hate my job, live with my parents
>1 and a half hour commute each way, bus full of poo in loos
>will end up paying nearly half my take home when i do move out and rent
>no chance of ever being able to buy a house in this city

what's the fucking point lads?

Just need to say outrageous shit, though to be fair Barret has been pretty ballsy so far. It's clear the media has a blackout strategy, it's no good going round places and holding conferences. There will have to be a PR stunt of some sort.

Pegida march part 2 when?

Nah associating with PEGIDA discredits you from the start/

It's a flaw inherent in the system. It's a mass-produced system with an absurd amount of moving parts, and the only real criterion of "success" is judged at the macro level very far removed from the children, for political reasons, and no reform of it is possible because of those politics.

Biggest problems with maths:
1. Curriculum changes (project Maths did no favours to the people out of the loop, helped lazy but smart people like myself).
2. Maths is a continuous process - if you fall off the train at one point, you can't get back on. The system's design ignores that, because it's different teachers every year in primary school, a new class in first year, then streaming happens, then there's trainee teachers, then another change in leaving cert. Not to mention maternity leave and teachers who retire/move.
3. Discipline is on the whole absolutely shit, and in a subject where you have to concentrate, having the class disrupted constantly does no one any favours.

Education in maths and language (most obvious in terms of Irish) is a continuous process with objective markers of success, but the way the school system is structured, the only thing that's ever really looked at is getting into the assembly line and getting out of it, not whether the raw materials actually turn out as they should, or whether the individual gears turning within the system connect with each other, so long as they keep turning.

If any of you ever get reasonably rich, hire one-to-one tutors for your children all the way through their maths education. There is ZERO benefit to being in a class with other children for the "hard" subjects, and the way the curriculums are, very little for languages (maybe if the class sizes were smaller).

As soon as they get the numbers to do so, they should do this
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cbqXpCzB9xk
Make it a big event, something that draws people's attention
You can have party members march with dark green sashes (party colors)
Have them march down the road waving the tri color

Move to the rural side brother, much cheaper rent with jobs going

Alright, lads.

What do you have for us Mr Franco?

Can agree.
I was fucked for maths in secondary school as my primary school was shit at teaching it. That and irish. You would think after 6 years of Irish class I could speak it fluently. Nope. Can barely even form a fucking sentence let along have a conversation with a person. It's a joke. I'm in ordinary maths and my teachers have been fucking useless bar two which I had in first year and third year. I have had to get grinds all this year because my teacher had a "Fuck off its your problem" attitude.
There's needs to be more accountability in education. I think continous assessment is the future. Telling people to sit in a room all day learning facts they will forget after the exam is not education. It's fucking bullshit.

Sweet fuck all. Just a Paddy in Spain.

I know it's you, you just sounded like you had something important to say
>Alright lads,

Spent last few days on r/Ireland.
Black pilling me pretty fast.
If that at representative of Ireland; nuke us.

Nah I feel you, we have the same level of people on American Redd*t as well

how are you for so far, i am irreversibly fucked

daily reminder that sdlp is a unionist party designed to trick nationalists into voting for them

How many of you are going to be doing the leaving?

I got 425 points in my leaving and I only needed 275

>There's needs to be more accountability in education.
I'm rarely a libertarian on anything anymore, but the only way for there to be accountability in education is to allow more variety in teacher innovation and parent choice. Everyone being on the "same playing field" means absolutely fuck all except for getting into college with the quasi-anonymous points system, but the way the secondary system is built isn't necessary for that. If anything the inability to innovate means socio-economic factors probably will outweigh what little human factor gets into the system.

Alternately, a distributed/distributist quasi-soviet (small S) experiment in third-way economics, combined with a centralised system for military and patriotic + religious education would be interesting, but you're not going to get good results from the current culture with an explicitly doctrinaire education.

What did you do?

Mechanical engineering, I fucking love it

>tfw higher level geography

It's actually useful if you're into political stuff. Not in the sense of what they force you to rote-learn, of course.

I studied for majority of the year.
To be honest I'd be happy with 400 to 350 plus points. Majority of my courses are around that range.

Geography was easy enough

i actually find it quite interesting but it is fucking impossible to study, just memorising an entire book of essays for the long answers

You should really get some sleep

I picked the 3 hairiest subjects for learning stuff off. History, geography and business. The amount of essays I had write out and learned off at the end of the year was unbelievable

I find geography ok.
There is room to bullshit. Study wise you need a general idea of the entire course to do well.
But one thing I will say. The fucking section at the end with the cancer ass essay, the person who thought that was a good idea is a fucking idiot.

Ah. I actually lived in Clare as a child so most of the stuff about limestone and cliffs and coastlines I knew, or at least could relate to visually.
And I did like to read national geographic and discovery channel.

It's almost like school isn't actually of primary important for education and is just done because it would be unpopular and economically damaging for entrenched interests to stop.

oh shit cork?????????? what school you in theres a 90% chance we have mutual friends

lol i know a girl who did nine subjects and got all a1's

Breed with her son

>i know a girl
Lies

Don't dox yourselves

The validation they get is out of proportion to the worth of those tasks.

Wouldn't it be more productive to breed with her daughter?

Im not getting doxxed.

Fucking sweet as a nut LC is coming up, the first 2 weeks of the LC are when we get our best weather.