>Roger Moore (89) dead
bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-40018422
archive.is/7OIVK

>Threat level raised to critical, having been merely severe since 2014
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40023488
archive.is/oTpNX
mi5.gov.uk/threat-levels
archive.is/VdBlq

>May condemns "sickening cowardice" whilst suspending all election based activity
theguardian.com/politics/2017/may/23/general-election-campaigning-suspended-after-manchester-attack
archive.is/53ERf

>Conspiracy Theorists blame Tories for attack
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4533372/Conspiracy-theorists-accuse-Tories-terror-attack-link.html
archive.is/XOdzA

>7 in 10 brits support One World Government(tm)
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/climate-change-global-warming-nuclear-war-asteroid-pandemic-volcano-global-catastrophe-a7752171.html
archive.is/8aKlJ

>Monuments around the world [once again] display the Union Jack
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/23/world-monuments-illuminated-british-flag-tribute-manchester/
archive.is/MGiv3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MoJVn0Eq8y0
youtube.com/watch?v=jZn1fhMdrbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=g7gfNU8jKAo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Start buying guns.

NOT ALL MUSLIMS

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON

BRITISH VALUES

>By the bank holiday weekend, we’ll be basking in 31C heat – hotter than the Canary Islands.

>And the long-range forecast suggests we will see hotter-than-normal temps in June and July.

>The Weather Outlook is predicting that 2017 will also see temperatures of 33C within the next two months.

just fucking gas me lads

>its perfectly legal to import thousands of terrorists
>but its completely illegal under british law to remove them

>unusual to see soldiers on the streets of London

Yeah, never seen that before.

London Has Fallen 2

Voting

>sikhs shooting muzzies again

Hate not love

Pic related is the only non-white who should be allowed to remain in the British Isles.

How regular is Nige's show on LBC?

whoa....

holy fuck guys i thought i wasn't going to vote corbyn ever but he just fucking swayed my vote

TWO HUNDRED AND FORTY SEVEN (247) BANK HOLIDAYS PER YEAR

Sikhs are Indian and non-Islamic

Good OP image.

Really makes you think

he is a kike loving, controlled opposition, paki
very bad opinion lad

Are you all kids?

youtube.com/watch?v=MoJVn0Eq8y0

>this happens
wat do?

charge your phone

>Black van has been outside my house for 2 days now

When are they gonna take me

desu desu

same shit different curry

effay cup

if there was a threat level above critical, what would it be called?

>le privatise the nhs meme

PART AND PARCEL

be a good lad and offer them a cuppa

NHS
>NHS
NHS
>NHS
NHS
>NHS
NHS
>NHS
NHS
>NHS
NHS
>NHS
NHS
>NHS
NHS
>NHS

>7 in 10 brits support One World Government

That doesn't sound promising.

Utter idiot.

Juuuuuuust in case anyone was still voting Labour, imagine last nights heartbreaking tragedy happening every other week. That's all.

Happening?

Monday-to-Thursday, newfag

>by taking them out I mean of course arresting them

Guarantee someone's gonna caption that picture of a Sikh policeman with, "Muslim man fights to defend us!" or some similar horseshit.

fuck off paki

MARY LOVES DICK

MARRRY LOVES DICK

It's totally fucked mate

We may never see it again for years, make the most of it.

Summer's usually over before August these days, it used to be prime summer at that point.

X-Treme

Have we heard yet from the great liberal thinkers of our time; Lilly Allen, JK Rowling and Gary Lineker?

IN A MULTICULTURAL COUNTRY

>MODERN BRITAIN
>WHITE PEOPLE BTFO

Cosmopolitan posted an article with a Sikh taxi driver claiming that he was Muslim

I was totally behind Charles in that. It was a bit wacky and OTT, but seeing him in the Commons was fucking great

This he went out of his way to get Richard Spencer kicked out of CPAC, Spencer is a faggot but the point stands. What a loser.

>attack again
>everybody starts falling over their feet to make excuses for muslims... again
>the usual social media fuckery (like with the sikh cabbie)
>threat level raised
>army brought to the streets
>"but hey goys, nothing's really going on, it's all fine"
>"no one knows why this keeps happening all over the place"
>"we just need to unite and it will disappear"
>turn on telly
>Chelsea parade cancelled
>a piece about preschoolers and how to explain to them dangers of terrorism
>90% of children in class black
>and I mean pure Africa nigger black
>then see this pic
>no one will bat an eye
>ever

Seriously fuck this. You know what, I'm on the SJWs side. It is all white man's fault. It's the white man that allowed all this to happen.
Mix in industrialization with gynocentrism and all the other cards will fall accordingly, from female voting rights, to nanny state, to the state of guilt and shame, to immigration, and right to pathological empathy to the point of your own extermination.

Fuck all this crap. I give myself to learn new language and move out 3-5 years. I hope until then mandatory brainwashing programs and anti-bias trainings won't be instituted.

Imagine last nights event with a health service that spends it's money on actual healthcare instead of layer upon layer of bureaucratic bullshit and managers of managers who do nothing but drain the country dry. Privatisation is the only way to trim the bullshit out of the NHS.

Brit/pol/ Discord:
discord
.gg
/KW3uR3

tbqh with you lad I am looking forward to it

I just love weather thats so hot I can complain about it

dumb paki

youtube.com/watch?v=jZn1fhMdrbQ

We are literally on the last days of Rome and people still think we can be saved

Juuuuuuust in case anyone was still voting conservative, imagine last nights heartbreaking tragedy happening with privatised police and nukes. That's all.

That drama actually made me want an absolute monarchy.

Ultimate Galaxy Danger Time

Lads something is definitely going on with all these "missing" people.

is it worth watching other than this clip? and what is the context, why did he feel the need to dissolve parliament?

>literally voting for a party that allowed a known terrorist to enter the country and kill 22 kids because jeremy corbyn has a maoist bicycle

Wew lads

Lineker is bringing out new curry flavour Walkers crisps to celebrate our beautiful multicultural country

>islam means peace

FUCKING KEK

youtube.com/watch?v=g7gfNU8jKAo

>tfw we weren't even given 200 years of decadence before the fall

We are ruled by sociopaths who enjoy watching us getting slaughtered like cattle and then can grandstand and virtue signal about "tolerance".

I'm aware, and that's why I guarantee some fuckwit's gonna do the exact same thing. Sikhs are the beta orbiters of religion, they do all the nice things and are helpful and don't rape children but fucking Stacey liberals go fuck Chadmed instead, poor bulbheads.

where the fuck did this meme even start? islam has been warring since its inception

Absolute madman

Name a party that doesn't.

May Allah swt grant Jannah to the soldiers of the Kalifa, the shameless concert of hedonism was successfully interrupted, ahamdilayla

curry crisps seem nice desu.

The government wanted to pass a bill that restricted the freedom of the press and he refused to give assent.

the syrian came in under blaire m8

>people will still vote for the party that needs the army because the police is too small, underfunded, NHS is collapsing, and immigration is an all time high and allows its citizens to get blown up

at this point this country isn't worthy bothering with.

just sit back, relax and enjoy the numerous happenings and white women "human rights students" get confused as to why these evil "men" are killing them

Turbo niggers

Kys you're making yourself look bad

People weren't buying the "religion of peace" thing any more, so they reworded it a bit and hope for better this time.

Super critical

اوقات سعيدة

QUINTESSENTIALLY

what sort of name is 'my' anyway?
who calls their child 'my'?
im done with this world.
just beam me up already.

So beautiful

>implying the new McCoy's chip shop curry sauce flavour aren't fucking God-tier

Quintessentially British

Respond to this

"Just incase anyone was voting conservative, imagine last nights (Manchester) events happening with a privatized NHS"

Would it even make a difference?

>b-b-b-but everyone else will!

Take some responsibility lmao

The "based sikh" meme is hugely exaggerated, to be fair. They're preferable, of course, but the idea they're our greatest ally is laughable.

Keep laughing. Her womb will produce more soldiers and Labour voters.

I'd love that. I'd probably publicly ostracise myself by showing my support for his actions.

> Newfag

He's only been doing it a few month regularly. Sorry if I don't have time everyday to listen to idiots bombard him with stupid questions.

her middle name is baby

UKIP IS NOW GETTING MY VOTE, FUCK EVERYONE.

Are you lads ready for a strengthened PREVENT strategy? Hope you lads don't engage in islamophobia or antisemitism if you have ever left a rude youtube comment your days are numbered.

>those glasses

it's like putting a hairbow on a fucking jihadist

the people would support their king
maybe not students though

>tfw voting labour not because i like them but because i don't want the tories to have an overwhelming majority

>syrian

It's a meme, emergency care HAS to be provided even with a shit system like the US.
And muh privatisation could just be germany with private hospitals and government insurance.