>grenade as the O
religion of peace
plz b tolerant
fpbp

>The city of Manchestrr

FUCKING "LOVE"!?

I'm starting to feel bad for britbongs

LOVE

Good thing UK is leaving EU, at least they won't be able to move here.

ALSO there's natural, good border between mainland Europe and angles isles. I hope once germoney sobers up and collects 100bn€ debt from Anglos, they'll dump all negroes and muslims to UK.

Notice she also is wearing TWO watches and some rings.

WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT...
WHY THE FUCK IS "LOVE" WRITTEN LIKE WEAPONS?

IS THIS A JOKE, OR UNIRONIC?

SHOULDN'T IT BE DEPORTED, OR EVEN, DARE I SAY IT, KILLED ON THE SPOT?

ARE WE THIS KEKED?

Fuck the UK and their love for paki cock.

L IS A HANDGUN
O IS A GRENADE
V IS A FLICK KNIFE
E IS AN AK.

TOLERANT ISLAM(!)

one is for local time. Second watch is for suicide attack next tuesday.

one watch for manchester time

the other is timer for the bomb

Germany will rule the world

Hot Topic now sells Muslim friendly attire.

Is this even real life

Is that same hyde?

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA

*breathes in*

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Did literally no one notice that walking bomb's burka has LOVE written in weapons?

>its spells out LOVE
?????

they're fucking mocking them right in their own face.

>love written in weapons

why is she wearing a kippah

And people say we're bad.

love through submission to Allah you imbecilic kaffir

fuck them they just sat back and let this happen to themselves. The U.K. may have spawned our great countries but at this point we should consider them lost as within decades they'll be fully Muslim

I am happy that I live in Poland.

That bitch is totally a suicide bomber
>glasses to cover biometric analysis from intelligence agencies
>all covered up
>bulky
>love spelt with weapons
>two watches and multiple rings
>the guy next to her has something bulky under his sheet.

Hmmmmm

Is that "Love" spelled with a grenade as the 'O' ?

Oh shit

>how to lost a country w/o a shot

Yes. It's this:

Holy shit it's EL CHACAL

Please nuke us...

Spot on. That's the design. Literally mocking us.

>sunglasses over niqab

mirth!

>workwear
Heh. As if.

The West has been so busy developing their tech and fighting wars with bullets they have completely lost the ability to fight a war of the mind. They let these invaders come in under the guise of "love" and "acceptance" and then they turn around and get a knife in the back, like the naive idiots they are.

All of these ideas about acceptance and diversity are nothing short of complete subversion to make the West eat itself. It's being perpetuated by every other group who wants to see us fall - Jews, Russia, China, and the Muslims.

Fukin hell that L-O-V-E drawn with weapons and grenades..

I don't think I'm in the real world anymore.

I think I'm trapped in a simulation where everything I fear is coming true. Just to test what will make me go insane.

>iraq in 2017

let`s pray that you little nuigger will stay insane

L is a gun, V is a knife, i can't tell what E is, probably brass knuckles

>jajajajaja
>KEK

ان الله معك في الحمام ينظف مؤخرتك

Oh nice.

Now that I think about it, SJW's and trannies would LOVE Islam because if you ever decided to become a girl, you just put on a burka and no one would be any wiser. Trapping would reach a whole new level.

Is that a ninja?

Holy fuck bongs I thought it was only like this in London!

Those glasses cannot be haram, the fucking slut needs stoning.

Hey guys since we do know that taking care of the environment to an extent is important I have the perfect solution:

Kill everyone in all western cities with a population of over 500,000 and everyone in cities with a population over 250,000 in shitskin countries
This would effectively get rid of most shitskins in western countries whilst reducing the strain we have on ecosystems.

As I said in other threads about this.

C4 news picked her to be on the live news.
She wore that t-shirt in addition to her normal binbag.

They're just laughing at us now

That's a pretty good Mickey Mouse cosplay

Makes me think of Freemasons.

hey iraqi guy you want to join an Arab only discord ?

Openly, and with no repercussions. This will be our lives user.

be strong strongest son

>now

>russia
>china
no just jews and muslims
russia and china being bad is jew propoganda

>Is this even real life

that's what I find myself asking myself more and more. But it's not. They got a bunch of 'peaceful' muslims together for the cameras. At least I hope this shot isn't representative of Manchester. There's an easy answer to all of this, nobody even has to die. Just deport the muslims. They don't belong, the USA and the UK are Christian nations. This is why people hate atheists so much on this board, atheists are basically muslim enablers

'LOVE'

Yeah I'm sure she's filled with love proudly wearing what basically amounts to a Taliban uniform.

Sometimes I feel like this but then I wonder what it must have been like to have lived through the fall of Rome, bubonic plague, holodomor, etc

Then I remember maybe I don't have it so bad

idgaf what you are as long as you have a semi decent set of morals with you.

Islam does not really do that job well, to put it lightly.

this, atheists would gladly sit by and watch them burn down every last church and piece of historical Western art that Europe has produced over the last 2000 years just because "le fuck christianity kike religion!", never mind the fact that it was Europeans who created it. They're the same anti-Western children cut from the same cloth as their feminist counterparts.

lol, probably a troll

>maybe I don't have it so bad

Oh you think this is it? This is all there will be?

We are at the start of things, user. Europe will have Lebanon/Syria style civil war sectarianism in our lifetimes. You will see more migration and even as countries reach the breaking point and vote against it you will see the useful idiots and fellow travelers working against their fellow countrymen and women to try and bring in migrants.

If you think of the fall of rome we are but in the early days of it, maybe 9-11 being our Adrianople.

>100bn debt

It's not a debt, it's a ransom. One we aren't paying.

And the O is a grenade. Wew.

don't fucking pay it, eurofags deserve what they get, the longer the eu lasts the harder it will fall

Damn QUADS! and you from U.k. too. this must sting. i feel bad for u guys. please rise up. join your neighbors. you guys gotta stop this shit b4 ur doomed

I hope the Nordic + Eesti leave and start the Nordic + Eesti Union without Sweden.

Are there any white people left in UK?

Fuck off christ cucks are the ones always dribbling about turn the other cheek and shit like that. Whenever someone enables third world invaders it's always under the guise of being a good Christian and what would Jesus do shit. The pope kisses the feet of shit skins, apologies for muzzies, and is a fucking commie.

Those two are national heroes.

>atheists are basically muslim enablers
>atheists would gladly sit by and watch them burn down every last church and piece of historical Western art that Europe has produced over the last 2000 years just because "le fuck christianity kike religion!", never mind the fact that it was Europeans who created it. They're the same anti-Western children cut from the same cloth as their feminist counterparts.
No, you're conflating atheists with anti-whites/progressives/Marxists.

I'm an atheist and I fucking hate Islam. More so than any other religion desu.

Not sure if its a man or woman. Hand looks more masculine to me. Mans watch? Man on right with her/him? Can we id her/him? Link to video?

Why is there a woman wearing a trash bag over her head with sunglasses and a guy wearing a sheet with a skulll cap on...

Is this some English Halloween thing?

>yfw you aren't a retarded Cuckbongistanian

No

More crisis actor incitement to go along with this filthy hoax. Don't fall for their lies.

It's been re-engineering of Christianity that's enabled that cuckery, not Christianity proper itself.
See: The Protestant Reformation

We will. Don't worry

Don't know what churns my stomach more. The ethnic makeup of our major cities or the white middle-class liberal scum who consciously move away from it then preach the benefits of diversity in their new white community.

Looks like someone has a bad case of stockholm syndrome

I truly hope so, serkku.

Rusholme is famous around the world for being an asian community. Its literally called "the curry mile".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curry_Mile

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Can you not be so racist? I realize what happened was horrible. But you guys are generalizing an entire religion. Stop the hate. I'm a Christian and i'm disgusted by all the hateful things I read on here by so called "Christians"

>That LOVE design

lmfao you gotta be shitting me

Russia is pro-Islam and anti-fascist and Chinese are invading our countries and Africa.

are you blind or stupid?

If I'm completely with you guys, its almost certainly ironic to take the piss out of ISIS. I'm from Manchester and Rusholme really isn't a radically islamic place. Although it is an almost all Asian community, the curry mile is a very desirable place to live and most of the asians there are middle class. The asian women there are fucking sluts usually dress skimpily and there's sheesha joints all over the place. Its also quite safe.

Lol wut.

This just what this shithole looks like now

Why do all Muslims look the same by the way?

I live next door to a family of pakis on one side, a family of pakis on the other side, a family of pakis across the street.

I don't have a job so I watch them. I have been watching them and tracking them for 5 months now but STILL can't tell exactly how many there are. I know there are at least 4 with smooth skin and they wear the white coats and hats and have small beards. At least 2 women in burkas. At least 10 kids, all of whom are either skinny monkey faced cunts who giggle constantly or slightly fatter kids who are always eating some stinking paki bread. At least 3 older men with grey/black beards who drive vans.

But I can't tell them apart. I even put microphones in their gardens to try and find their names but of course they spoke paki. Sometimes I think it is one family and they all live in the 3 houses to confuse us into thinking there are more than there are when they attack.

>UK in 2017
>Implying they didn't deliberately interview muslims to push the religion of peace agenda

Get real you didgeridumbass