We’re Seth Rich’s parents. Stop politicizing our son’s murder

Well Sup Forums? Why are you hurting them?

washingtonpost.com/opinions/were-seth-richs-parents-stop-politicizing-our-sons-murder/2017/05/23/164cf4dc-3fee-11e7-9869-bac8b446820a_story.html?utm_term=.a14d933a9f29

archive.is/EZuAs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xvLMtZg5HAA
strawpoll.me/13034542/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because they made a youtube video thanking people for investigating, you dumb shill. Do some research before posting.

Someone post a link to the vid where his family is thanking the internet for helping them in the investigation.

The media is covering up a political murder.

No one here wants to hurt their feelings.

We only want the truth to come out about Seth's murder which their spokesperson Brad Bauman and the entire DNC doesn't want.

>fatties
>dad has Jew hair
>liberal democrats
Why should I care about these people, exactly?

>washington post
>stop politicizing our son's murder
gee really makes me think

this is fucking ridiculous the amount of energy the fake news msm is spending trying to "debunk" this

>literally saying a white lifew mattered
WHY ARE WE NOT COUNTER MEMEING THIS?

youtube.com/watch?v=xvLMtZg5HAA

People just want to know who killed him and why. How is that politicizing? Unless they think a political party is responsible?

looking into a murder != politicizing it

dipshit

>stop politicizing the murder of someone involved in politics

DURRRRRRRRRRR

We're Franz Ferdinand's parents. Stop politicizing our son's murder.

Are you a tard? Who the fuck cares who we think it is.

You don't fucking think pol wants to figure out if was politicized or not? do you fucking understand the axiom of logic that comes with confirming that it wasn't politically motivated?

That means the following,

1 It wasn't Clinton, so you can calm the fuck down shill
2 Since pol knows it wasn't politically motivated they'd still be happy knowing that they found out who killed him before anyone else did.
3 What ever Kim has is clearly a fucking lie and hes an attention whore.

Could you be anymore of a fucking retard of shill at this point. There is absolutely no reason to impede investigation regardless of the opinions of the people investigating it if they find the Truth regardless.

Sometimes the truth is more painful than the reality they have created for themselves.

IF Seth did leak the docs, then his death will serve as nothing more than a basis for some to criticize him. IF he didnt leak the docs, then Seth died as an innocent. Some people in the DNC would use evidence of Seth leaking to suggest that he 'got what was coming to him' for leaking.

Basically, its an emotional argument. They have just finished realizing that he is dead and never coming back. Taking the red pill and moving to the conclusion that a political entity had him assassinated is just to unbearable at the moment for them.

I feel deeply for his parents however, as a parent myself, I would want to know the absolute truth, no matter how painful it may be.

>How is that politicizing?
Because you don't care that the man was murdered, you only care that finding out who did it might possibly hurt the Democrats and Hillary. That is how, you fucking inbred toothless sister fucking moron.

This is Jonathan Rich speaking. Please keep investigating my cousin Seth's murder.

Will do.

>You don't care that the man was murdered

You're such an obvious fucking shill its not even funny,

>Muh Feels

do you understand axiomatic logic?

If pol cares about who killed him they obviously care about his death since its the prime reason for the event occurring in the first place. You just don't like the degree to which pol cares because you're a fucking shill.

OP your first mistake was using the Washington post. Shill detected.

This is bigger than 'some random was killed' so you can deal with it. Seth chose to leak and knew what the risks were. We just want TRUTH and JUSTICE so shit like this doesnt happen anymore.
That is an old video, not pertaining to this round of investigation

They don't give two fucks about his death you fucking retard. The act of him dying does not matter to them in the least, only the possible benefit of the action. That's it.

They must've gotten the nailgun threat, can't blame them for complying but nobody's going to drop this just yet.

Who gives a fuck? Libs don't give a fuck about Syrian children dying, yet they constantly politicize it. Fuck off.

is there a video of the parents asking people to stop? anyone can ascribe a byline to the parents,
publications do this all the time

>Muh Feels

God damm you're a tard, user you don't even fucking know him, stop virtue signaling on a board clearly designed for political banter, and I already explained the axioms regarding his death.

I'll say it again,

You just don't like the degree to which pol cares because you're a fucking shill.

Go to sleep skippy

>impede investigation
>only Sup Forums is investigating
>you're the one impeding the investigation

An easy way to spot a lie is when someone brings up irrelevant points and acts like they're bigger than they are. No one in this thread was talking about Kim. Kim is not why people think Seth was assasinated. Assange is, plus others. And the fact that major press outlets would bother spending this much time to try and debunk an internet conspiracy. Can you not see how the family's statement is clearly false? No media has been touching this story until right now. Even according to them, no media is actually calling about the details of the murder itself. This was not written by the parents. It doesn't follow the writing style of parents in grief. It doesn't remotely accomplish any goal of getting people to consider their pain. It is simply there for it to be cited as evidence why we should shut up. Fortunately, you people still don't understand this place. Everyone here is a contrarian. You are simply encouraging people to push even harder. So good luck. You're going to need it.

>Thinks this is about Democrats and Hillary
>says he cares about the man

he was killed by the russians you pillock hahahaha

Seth Rich was a traitor!

What benefit is there to Seth Rich dying? Especially if he is who we think he is? What kind of perverse world do you live in?

PODESTA WRITES FOR WAPO
>PODESTA WRITES FOR WAPO
PODESTA WRITES FOR WAPO
>PODESTA WRITES FOR WAPO
PODESTA WRITES FOR WAPO
>PODESTA WRITES FOR WAPO
PODESTA WRITES FOR WAPO
>PODESTA WRITES FOR WAPO
PODESTA WRITES FOR WAPO
>PODESTA WRITES FOR WAPO
PODESTA WRITES FOR WAPO
>PODESTA WRITES FOR WAPO

> ((((WaPo))))

>That is an old video, not pertaining to this round of investigation
>you gotta stop now, goy, they (((changed))) their minds
Ain't how it works, buddy.

I'm not virtue signaling or a shill fuckstick. I'm just fucking tired of niggers like him that say "We don't have an ulterior motive, we'z jus curious". The same people that praise leaks that come out of the left, and make the left look bad are the same people condemning leaks coming from the right.

Face it retards, the Seth rich meme is, was, and always has been a flimsy diversion to try and deflect attention from Trumps Russia collusion. You lost.

Remember kids!

Only you can prevent forest fires!

>What benefit is there to Seth Rich dying?
If he was killed by the left for leaking information, then you get to jump up and down shouting "SEE! WE WUZ RIGHT!"

>says he cares about the man
Where did I say that?

I thought there was a video of the parents thanking people for looking into their son's death before the DNC got their goon to shut them up.

ohh i figured it out, assuming this is really something the parents wrote

they are happy to see people help find the murderers they just dont want people blaming the DNC or HRC or JP

Sorry, Mr. Goldberg, you aren't going to stop anyone from looking into this no matter how much you want to.

>washington compost
not even once

He's our son now!!!

Apparently all you retards are misunderstanding. I don't give two shits how much or long you look into why the dude is dead. I really fucking don't. But what gets irritating is couching it in lies and innocence, pretending it is anything other than personal gain.

I don't give a fuck

Tards, Tards everywhere.jpg

Axiomatic logic, it doesn't matter who died in a murder, what only matters is who did it with what motive. You are extremely foolish to believe that the world you live in is concrete and stable at all times. Man is extremely fragile and also tempted by fucking everything that it wants.

So nice to know you erected a straw man then proceed to nearly mimic the same shit I'm doing by denying that it happened the way it did without sufficient evidence, forensically speaking, the law enforcement in D.C would know where he was shot, where the fucking bullets came from, how far away the gun was and what type of gun caliber it was. None of those details were released. That's not a normal investigation.

>It is simply there for it to be cited as evidence why we should shut up.

>We

Fuck off

>no media is actually calling about the details of the murder itself.

6 Corporations that give extremely bias perspectives about everything, that are controlled by CEO's that decide what to cover.

also and this one is my favorite of your implications.

>The Internet isn't a media platform

And

>Everyone here is a contrarian.

Is that why commie pol has a fucking hugbox on the same site?

It's bigger than them. Sucks about their child dying. really does, but the fact that he's not a right wing hero makes it above them.
He gave away DNC documents to Kim and Julian.

Their son was pursuing a career in politics. Politicizing his death is what he would have wanted. Shame on his parents for disrespecting his wishes.

No quotes around those words?

Guess they didnt say that in this Opinion piece

>Couching it with lies

>Political gains

You are politicizing the investigation, while accusing pol of politicizing his death.

There's a difference.

A lot of the people on Sup Forums are more righteous than the chosen people themselves.

strawpoll.me/13034542/

I agree

except i don't give a fuck about them or their son or feelings either way.don't know them personally.

but a crime HAS been committed and I want it investigated in full.

>When you're getting too close and their might be another ((robbery))

Seriously people just stop ((politicizing)) this

>Their son was pursuing a career in politics.
As a staffer. The entire point of a staffer's job is to stay less famous than their boss.

Why the fuck do you think Trump is going to fire Spicer?

>FUCK OFF

Okay, let me speak on behalf of everyone looking into this then. Yep. Everyone is doing it for personal gain and we're all evil people who don't care about anything other than personal and political gain. We are terrible human beans and the world would be better off if we just stopped but won't because we're just evil, pure and simple.

Now that you got what you wanted can you fuck off already? Thanks.

Wednesday's pill
Bernie got fucked by his party and in response bought a third house. Cause that solves that.

The fact that this is the lens through which you see these events is deeply troubling. It's completely illogical. You're saying we are investigating his murder because when it turns out he WAS killed for leaking, we get to be heroes? But you're also saying he WASN'T killed for that and there's no reason for us to think otherwise? But if Seth Rich wasn't dead, and hadn't been working for DNC at time of leaks, and hadn't been referenced by Julian Assange as an unprotected leak, then what would there be to investigate? Do you think we're just sitting around all day looking for murders to turn into conspiracies? Like, there's more solid information here than there was around Mike Brown. It is not in most people's modus operandi to seek out events to politicize. Most people have events forced upon them, which they then try to make sense of. When certain ways of explaining it jump out at you and don't get resolved, they tend to stick. We want to live in a world in which people don't get assassinated, even better would be one where no one has to leak anything. But we already know this isn't that world. If we don't want that to be the case, why would we be trying to make it the case?

underrated

podesta works the washington post

LUL

>cares about the man
>the victim doesn't matter

pick one. And if you are going to use the collective "you", it makes sense we (the people who disagree with you) would use "we"

How is investigating a murder "politicizing"? Does that mean that everyone remotely involved with politics gets away with crime because they are political? Fuck outta here.

Usually media all over above-average murder cases and don't care about feelings of victim's family. But here they are scream "SHUT IT DOWN!!!!" in this case.

>Now that you got what you wanted can you fuck off already? Thanks.
My deepest and sincerest apologies. You must have known the man for a long time to care for him this much. You are such the selfless human being.

This is an old video in response to a GoFundMe page, created to help the parents hire a PI. Not in response to Sup Forums

I really don't care what they think. Yes, I am looking at this for political gain. Anything to purge our corrupt government that would murder others to hide shit. The fact that they are getting in the way is getting in the way of justice. How the family feels shouldn't matter, especially when it comes to shit that concerns our government.

see
Just stop saying you aren't doing it solely to shit on the left. Because you are.

No, you didn't read my post. I'm a terribly selfish jerk who is only doing it for personal and political gain.

Now that you won and found me out thus have no further reason to keep trying to prove your point, can you fuck off? Thanks.

This is trump's son. Stop politicizing my dad's tax returns.

hey Kathleen, Karen, Margaret, Yol-Itzma, John Rebecca, Karla, Kevin, Amanda, Lauren, Elizabeth, Mary Rutherford, Burns, Elizabeth, Connor, Benjamin, Ellie, Josh, Joe, Ryan, and Vincent

whats up, how are you guys today? btw I heard a man by the name of a Sir William Clinton rapes people, how do you guys feel about that?

p.s. skippy we know

You know, the DNC might have murdered Seth to make an example of him, but the REAL criminals here are the ones who keep using his death for political gain.

How do you think he feels about that? Would he want to be an excuse for DNCphobia?

That logic literally doesn't make any sense, and it only reveals how myopic and selfish you are. If we were going to make shit up to try and tear the left apart, why would we investigate what you're trying to claim is just a random street murder as though it were a grand conspiracy? When has that ever worked as a persuasion tactic? FFS, everything we're saying should be super easy to be debunked, but the only effective counter so far has been the "family", who has never appeared on camera saying these things, despite doing it in the past. We care because a good man died, either senselessly, or doing what no one else dared to do for this country. Why do you care?

You mean like this

i'm pretty sure he would want justice no matter who killed him.

why are you so afraid of the truth?

Forgot pic

Ignoring this post and now going to post SAGE

>what you're trying to claim is just a random street murder
Nigger, show me where I said that. I fucking didn't. Stop trying to twist what I'm saying. If you want to delude yourself that you are just being a selfless patriot, then go for it. That's all on you.

>pol didn't donate

His parents are timid cucks that will let their kid get killed and just let it slide.
They no longer have authority or ownership over the name of Seth Rich, they lost it by being cowards that will sell out their own son.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

MAKES ME WONDER IF SOMEONE ELSE TALKED TO HIS PARENTS BEFORE THEY WENT TO THE PRESS AND TOLD PEOPLE TO STOP THE INVESTIGATIVE WORK

When there is a murder the family doesn't get to dictate what happens with the investigation. Why does the family's opinion suddenly matter?

This is the new pizzagate, the trumptards have aligned with the bernie idiots because they both want to hurt Clinton and the DNC, no matter how preposterous their claims are. There is zero use arguing, they don't care.

>i'm his mom. stop.
no.

Fucking quality post.

Really turns the gears in the ol' noggin

Oh wait, this is a bunch of bullshit from the lugenpresse?
nvm, sage

>the ones who keep using his death for political gain
>google Seth Rich and shut up about it
>Rich was a muh Russian agent
Really hustles my bustles

adding sage

Prove it or BTFO.

Brad Bauman or whatever his name is probably threatened to kill their other children if they didn't comply

Why do people shill for their evil masters? Have they been emotionally manipulated into doing so? Do they get money/power in return? Have they been caught doing something and threatened with exposure? Why are they not strong enough to take control of their own lives? what can Sup Forums do to instil that strength in them?

It's an either or--he was intentionally killed for who he was/what he was doing, or he picked out by chance by a common criminal. You're saying it wasn't a politically motivated assassination. There is literally nothing else in Seth's life he could get killed. No drugs, no prostitution, nothing. The only alternative then is, as the police describe, a two-bit thug getting the jitters, killing him, and running away. The only problem with that alternative is that almost none of the other facts about the case line up with this, and the police have failed to take any action on what should be a routine case. Seriously, murders in DC all the time, here's a young, white, affluent politician killed by random violence? That's precisely the kind of crime police forces prioritize. Murders like that can destroy property values and foot traffic for years. You've given yourself one alternative, and it makes even less sense.

>You're saying it wasn't a politically motivated assassination
Once again, fucking where? Where did I say that?

His name was Franz

That's how authoritarian civilizations like the West work. A small echelon of rulers able to exclude people from land and food fully control the people dependent on that land and food. So sayeth Henry Kissinger. Surely you remember the enclosures of the commons?
The Riches almost certainly have a non-disclosure agreement with the DNC, wherein DNC pays out "life insurance" that's really hush money and provides "spokesmen" that are really long-time party shills.

they are the only ones politicizing it

the rest are simply looking for the murderers

Nobody is doing this shit for them, they are doing it for the victim, so they can fuck off

Only ones impeding an investigation is the people who get paid to actually investigate.

>old video
Yet we continue to do the same thing we did after his death